Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301485 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 20:25 - Mar 13 with 1336 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:22 - Mar 13 by Kilkennyjack

Why would Berscow allow her deal to come back a third time...?
Its lost by over 100 votes both times.
Dead as a dead parrot.
Hello ?

‘no deal’ is also dead after tonight.
Gone.

Therefore the old Magic Grampa has his chance to create a new deal that commands the support of the whole house - or we ask for extension based on a GE or People’s Vote.

Who knows ?

Now lets sit back and watch the Tory cabinet fall apart. Maybe tonight.

In all seriousness Killie, I have some admiration for the cabinet ministers who abstained on the whipped vote tonight.

At last some are showing some principle. Not enough. Nowhere near enough but some. As did the AG yesterday.

As for JRM and his ‘ it’s only advisory’ - stick it up your backside you charlatan.
The Countdown begins. on 20:26 - Mar 13 with 1335 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:23 - Mar 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

With 75 per cent of MPs remainers I feel the only thing they are likely to agree on is a route that leads toward a second vote.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 20:25]

That’s my preference. But 75% of MPs won’t vote for a second referendum. Not even close.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 20:26 - Mar 13 with 1330 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Mar 13 by WarwickHunt

Oh do shut up, you hysterical, melodramatic tart.

We’re a parliamentary democracy and have been for a while now...

Pss off you knob. You wouldn't understand democracy if it was written by Janet and John.
The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Mar 13 with 1323 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 20:26 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

That’s my preference. But 75% of MPs won’t vote for a second referendum. Not even close.

I agree but I think they may well lead themselves toward that position by cutting out other options.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Mar 13 with 1321 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 20:25 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

We may well.

EU have already said they will only approve a short extension if there's a deal there.

Parliament can't just turn round and say "we want free unicorns, hamsters et al" and EU then say "yeah, have a few more weeks and we'll sort it".

EU won't want a long extension given the MEP elections where anti=EU sentiment across Europe could well have an impact.

As it stands, legally nothing has changed.

All that's happened is Cooper has jumped ahead of Starmer in positioning herself to take over once Corbyn goes, forgetting female Labour candidates always end up with the lowest number of votes.

Cooper and Starmer won’t be in the running to lead Momentum.
The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Mar 13 with 1319 viewslondonlisa2001

We may well.

EU have already said they will only approve a short extension if there's a deal there.

Parliament can't just turn round and say "we want free unicorns, hamsters et al" and EU then say "yeah, have a few more weeks and we'll sort it".

EU won't want a long extension given the MEP elections where anti=EU sentiment across Europe could well have an impact.

All that's happened is Cooper has jumped ahead of Starmer in positioning herself to take over once Corbyn goes, forgetting female Labour candidates always end up with the lowest number of votes.

We won’t bluey.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

No deal is not happening. Have a look at what’s happened to the pound tonight. The game’s up.
The Countdown begins. on 20:30 - Mar 13 with 1300 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:24 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

Jesus Bluey. The deal on offer will be the same one as has already been offered twice. The EU has already agreed it. If parliament agrees that deal the extension will be till 30 June. If it doesn’t, the extension will be longer.

Worth remembering that the motion is amendable so is unlikely to remain as is. But government discipline has broken down entirely now.

Agreed, that's the deal May will want voted on.

I was postulated upon the fantasy concept that Magic Grandpa can come up with an amazing idea everyone in HoC will agree with.

Again, given the upcoming MEP elections I don't think EU would want a longer extension.

Agree with you on government discipline. I'd take it further and say the Leave/Remain ratio within HoC clearly isn't the same as that from the electorate as seen in the referendum. Can see a fair few MPs losing at next GE - aside from tribalism against those "betraying party line ( whatever the fvck that line is )", Remain MPs in Leave areas will be at risk of losing votes.
The Countdown begins. on 20:30 - Mar 13 with 1296 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Mar 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

I agree but I think they may well lead themselves toward that position by cutting out other options.

Lets hope so.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 20:30 - Mar 13 with 1296 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Mar 13 by WarwickHunt

Cooper and Starmer won’t be in the running to lead Momentum.

Lefties already rounding on Momentum tbh.
The Countdown begins. on 20:32 - Mar 13 with 1288 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

We won’t bluey.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

No deal is not happening. Have a look at what’s happened to the pound tonight. The game’s up.

The one thing the last few days have shown is never rule any scenario out.

Legally, nothing has changed. Until "default of no deal on 29th March" is removed from statute book, we leave on that day.
The Countdown begins. on 20:32 - Mar 13 with 1288 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:30 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

Agreed, that's the deal May will want voted on.

I was postulated upon the fantasy concept that Magic Grandpa can come up with an amazing idea everyone in HoC will agree with.

Again, given the upcoming MEP elections I don't think EU would want a longer extension.

Agree with you on government discipline. I'd take it further and say the Leave/Remain ratio within HoC clearly isn't the same as that from the electorate as seen in the referendum. Can see a fair few MPs losing at next GE - aside from tribalism against those "betraying party line ( whatever the fvck that line is )", Remain MPs in Leave areas will be at risk of losing votes.

Polling today shows that all but about 15 constituencies is remain in a choice of remain, no deal or May’s deal. And those are, after all, the options.
The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Mar 13 with 1268 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:32 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

Legally, nothing has changed. Until "default of no deal on 29th March" is removed from statute book, we leave on that day.

Oh for God’s sake.

The law is easy to change.

We will not leave on 29th March with no deal. It just won’t happen. And there is, despite protestations, no democratic mandate for it to happen. Vote Leave (as Gove confirmed again today) stated categorically that we would only leave with a deal. In fact, they said we’d only trigger article 50 when we had a deal.
The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Mar 13 with 1263 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 20:32 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

La la la la la la la la...
The Countdown begins. on 20:36 - Mar 13 with 1260 viewsKilkennyjack

We may well.

As Berscow said, the people who won tonight are already very well aware of what they need to do to see it through.

Dont pretend tonights votes dont matter. It matters.

🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 20:37 - Mar 13 with 1256 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:32 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

Polling today shows that all but about 15 constituencies is remain in a choice of remain, no deal or May’s deal. And those are, after all, the options.

May relied on polling to call a bloody stupid GE that created the breeding ground for the sh1tstorm that's gone on.

Again, until the statute book is amended, nothing legally has changed.

EU have stated May's deal is the only deal, that's it. We hear Labour claiming they can get a better deal, which means either Magic Grandpa is senile ( maybe Dawn Butler is his carer? ) or EU were lying - which means our negotiators led by Robbins have been utterly sh1t and acquiesed way too easily oh I don't know anymore my brain hurts this is all so bizarro and I don't care that warwick will probably rip my grammar and speeling to peaces or that ECB will come out with facts and sh1t...
The Countdown begins. on 20:38 - Mar 13 with 1249 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:36 - Mar 13 by Kilkennyjack

As Berscow said, the people who won tonight are already very well aware of what they need to do to see it through.

Dont pretend tonights votes dont matter. It matters.

🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Being well aware of what they need to do and achieving it are two different things.

Clearly, nothing is a done deal.
The Countdown begins. on 20:40 - Mar 13 with 1242 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:25 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

In all seriousness Killie, I have some admiration for the cabinet ministers who abstained on the whipped vote tonight.

At last some are showing some principle. Not enough. Nowhere near enough but some. As did the AG yesterday.

As for JRM and his ‘ it’s only advisory’ - stick it up your backside you charlatan.

I agree with you on principle but any cabinet minister who defied the whip tonight by either voting against or abstaining should resign and if they don’t they should be sacked. The fact that they won’t be only proves again how impotent May is.

The Countdown begins. on 20:41 - Mar 13 with 1239 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:40 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

I agree with you on principle but any cabinet minister who defied the whip tonight by either voting against or abstaining should resign and if they don’t they should be sacked. The fact that they won’t be only proves again how impotent May is.

The only good thing is May will not be in charge for next GE.
The Countdown begins. on 20:41 - Mar 13 with 1236 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:37 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

May relied on polling to call a bloody stupid GE that created the breeding ground for the sh1tstorm that's gone on.

Again, until the statute book is amended, nothing legally has changed.

EU have stated May's deal is the only deal, that's it. We hear Labour claiming they can get a better deal, which means either Magic Grandpa is senile ( maybe Dawn Butler is his carer? ) or EU were lying - which means our negotiators led by Robbins have been utterly sh1t and acquiesed way too easily oh I don't know anymore my brain hurts this is all so bizarro and I don't care that warwick will probably rip my grammar and speeling to peaces or that ECB will come out with facts and sh1t...

Actually that’s incorrect. The EU have said no other deal is possible within the constraints of May’s ludicrous red lines.

The ‘Corbyn’ option may well be acceptable to the EU. They’ve indicated a positive response (read the Irish papers for details of what they are saying - ours aren’t reporting it).
The Countdown begins. on 20:43 - Mar 13 with 1226 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:40 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

Of course they should. But we don’t need proof of May’s impotence - it’s telegraphed at every opportunity.

The hilarious bit is that she’d still win a GE.
The Countdown begins. on 20:44 - Mar 13 with 1224 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:41 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

Actually that’s incorrect. The EU have said no other deal is possible within the constraints of May’s ludicrous red lines.

The ‘Corbyn’ option may well be acceptable to the EU. They’ve indicated a positive response (read the Irish papers for details of what they are saying - ours aren’t reporting it).

I don't see her red lines as necessarily being ludicrous.

Binding us into Single Market and worse, Custom Union damages ability for own trade deals, something that's essential to make Brexit a success.

I just don't get Corbyn whatsoever - nationalise everything, ignore anything about state subsidies which EU will insist upon in return for a CU. EU may well rub their hands in glee at such a plan but can you honestly see that getting through parliament?
The Countdown begins. on 20:47 - Mar 13 with 1215 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’m not sure whats funnier, May’s increasing ineptitude or Celina’s penalty.

The Countdown begins. on 20:47 - Mar 13 with 1215 viewsbluey_the_blue

I'm also even more confused... pound rose as traders welcome potential of "no no deal", but surely Corbyn's against those evil capitalist bankers so should spite them by backing no deal? OMG this is just too damn confusing it's like trying to take a penalty and making an arse of yourself whilst simultaneously being happy the match was only on the red button and not a main game on Sky and also trying to make as big a long run on sentence as possible because words cant describe the confusion...
The Countdown begins. on 20:48 - Mar 13 with 1212 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:47 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

I’m not sure whats funnier, May’s increasing ineptitude or Celina’s penalty.

From my perspective... it's a toss-up.
The Countdown begins. on 20:48 - Mar 13 with 1209 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:44 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

I don't see her red lines as necessarily being ludicrous.

Binding us into Single Market and worse, Custom Union damages ability for own trade deals, something that's essential to make Brexit a success.

I just don't get Corbyn whatsoever - nationalise everything, ignore anything about state subsidies which EU will insist upon in return for a CU. EU may well rub their hands in glee at such a plan but can you honestly see that getting through parliament?

Of course they’re ludicrous. That’s why they’ve been defeated twice so heavily - everyone thinks they’re ludicrous,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024