Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301265 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 18:41 - Mar 14 with 1569 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 18:40 - Mar 14 by DrGonzo

RIP Pikey's countdown.

I think he’s going to table an amendment shortly!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 18:42 - Mar 14 with 1566 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 18:29 - Mar 14 by LeonWasGod

That doesn’t make it stop. We won’t/can’t stay on WTO rules - years of negotiations that route.

Years of negotiations with any Leave route. Years of negotiations if stay with regards to nations EU don't have a deal with.

Best that can be done is get rid of May, consign Corbyn to the dustbin of history and get back to politics.

We're stuck in a situation where people go "Yay! Parliament voted for extension! Won't leave on 29th March" whilst ignoring the fact Parliament as a whole has no f*cking idea what it wants, there's literally no way of achieving consensus so EU will simply ask "What do you want the extension to achieve?"
[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 18:44]
The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Mar 14 with 1563 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 18:35 - Mar 14 by bluey_the_blue

Hate to break it to you Tommy but EU also have to agree.

Unless there's something on the table from UK side, they'll not agree. Why would they?

They’ll agree to the 30 June extension if May’s deal passes because we’ll need that time to pass the necessary legislation.

If May’s deal doesn’t pass they’ll agree to a longer extension while we work out what we actually want to do.

Either way, 29 March isn’t happening now.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Mar 14 with 1563 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 17:12 - Mar 14 by waynekerr55

Party of the people? Principled Jeremy?

What a complete shower of cúnts they are

Corbyn now calling for a public vote, an hour is a long time in politics. He's just as bad as May

On with the circus.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 18:45]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 18:49 - Mar 14 with 1546 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Mar 14 by exiledclaseboy

They’ll agree to the 30 June extension if May’s deal passes because we’ll need that time to pass the necessary legislation.

If May’s deal doesn’t pass they’ll agree to a longer extension while we work out what we actually want to do.

Agree on the former - May's deal dead in water though so a non-issue.

The latter? Not convinced personally. Anti-EU sentiment is rising across the EU. The MEP elections aren't going to instantly turn the entire MEP membership into an "abolish EU" majority but those elections could become a more nervy affair. Aren't there also national elections due soon too within EU?

There's no guarantee the impressive unity between EU nations at this point in time would be there 2, 3 years down the time - and of course, it only takes one nation to reject an extension...

A long extension I'd agree seems to be the most likely non "no deal" outcome, but "no deal" is still very much on the table.
The Countdown begins. on 18:50 - Mar 14 with 1542 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Mar 14 by exiledclaseboy

Options getting cut down, a second vote more likely now.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 18:56 - Mar 14 with 1525 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 18:49 - Mar 14 by bluey_the_blue

The latter? Not convinced personally. Anti-EU sentiment is rising across the EU. The MEP elections aren't going to instantly turn the entire MEP membership into an "abolish EU" majority but those elections could become a more nervy affair. Aren't there also national elections due soon too within EU?

There's no guarantee the impressive unity between EU nations at this point in time would be there 2, 3 years down the time - and of course, it only takes one nation to reject an extension...

A long extension I'd agree seems to be the most likely non "no deal" outcome, but "no deal" is still very much on the table.

“it only takes one nation to reject an extension... “

Apparently that’s not true - there is a way of us doing it that only requires qualified majority voting according to EU legal bods. But they’re not going to stop it anyway irrespective of the far right hoping to subvert the will of Parliament, which I’m sure all brexiteers are happy about!

“A long extension I'd agree seems to be the most likely non "no deal" outcome, but “no deal”is still very much on the table”

No, it’s not.

You are sounding increasingly shrill in all this Bluey...
The Countdown begins. on 18:56 - Mar 14 with 1523 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 18:49 - Mar 14 by bluey_the_blue

I remain convinced, as I have been for months, that May’s deal will pass eventually, IF the Speaker allows them to ignore convention and put it to the vote again.

No deal is finished. Kaput. Dead. You just won’t accept that cos it’s your favoured outcome.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 19:02 - Mar 14 with 1502 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 18:56 - Mar 14 by exiledclaseboy

I remain convinced, as I have been for months, that May’s deal will pass eventually, IF the Speaker allows them to ignore convention and put it to the vote again.

No deal is finished. Kaput. Dead. You just won’t accept that cos it’s your favoured outcome.

How we’ll laugh if the last act of a speaker about to retire is to refuse to allow her to bring the motion again.

I still think we’ll end up with a version of the Labour deal. We may end up with May’s deal, although the backtracking of the ERG will be a sight to behold.

I read Simon Schama earlier today saying that there’s never been such a futile exercise given that future generations will undoubtedly vote us back in.
The Countdown begins on 19:12 - Mar 14 with 1483 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:02 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

How we’ll laugh if the last act of a speaker about to retire is to refuse to allow her to bring the motion again.

I still think we’ll end up with a version of the Labour deal. We may end up with May’s deal, although the backtracking of the ERG will be a sight to behold.

I read Simon Schama earlier today saying that there’s never been such a futile exercise given that future generations will undoubtedly vote us back in.

And we’ll rejoin on far worse terms than we voluntarily left behind.

The DUP has already started making conciliatory noises about being able to back the deal. Once they fall in line enough of the ERG will follow to get it through. And May will be gone on the summer, a destructive stain on British history being her legacy. John Bercow holds the key to Britain’s future in his hands.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 19:12]

The Countdown begins on 19:14 - Mar 14 with 1475 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 19:12 - Mar 14 by exiledclaseboy

And we’ll rejoin on far worse terms than we voluntarily left behind.

The DUP has already started making conciliatory noises about being able to back the deal. Once they fall in line enough of the ERG will follow to get it through. And May will be gone on the summer, a destructive stain on British history being her legacy. John Bercow holds the key to Britain’s future in his hands.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 19:12]

Of course, including joining the euro. Which won’t matter much as sterling will be shot to sh*t.

Still. I was heartened by our trade deal with Papua New Guinea.
The Countdown begins. on 19:24 - Mar 14 with 1442 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 18:42 - Mar 14 by bluey_the_blue

Years of negotiations with any Leave route. Years of negotiations if stay with regards to nations EU don't have a deal with.

Best that can be done is get rid of May, consign Corbyn to the dustbin of history and get back to politics.

We're stuck in a situation where people go "Yay! Parliament voted for extension! Won't leave on 29th March" whilst ignoring the fact Parliament as a whole has no f*cking idea what it wants, there's literally no way of achieving consensus so EU will simply ask "What do you want the extension to achieve?"
[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 18:44]

This all stops if we revolk A50. We won’t have years of negotiations (as a member of the EU) with 3rd countries. That handled in EU businesses. Moot though, as I very much doubt we will.

You’re right that the EU need to agree to an extension. Some are currently opposed and some for, I believe. Tusk seems to be laying the groundwork for a long extension. All that’s meaningless unless we decide what we want. They’ve already said no extension so we can just carry on faffing about (which is fair enough imo).
The Countdown begins. on 19:26 - Mar 14 with 1439 viewsexiledclaseboy

Interesting that Bryant pulled his amendment ruling out a third “meaningful vote”. Probably because had it been defeated, the Speaker would have had less wriggle room to disallow it himself. I’d piss myself if he does.

The Countdown begins. on 19:27 - Mar 14 with 1435 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 18:56 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

“it only takes one nation to reject an extension... “

Apparently that’s not true - there is a way of us doing it that only requires qualified majority voting according to EU legal bods. But they’re not going to stop it anyway irrespective of the far right hoping to subvert the will of Parliament, which I’m sure all brexiteers are happy about!

“A long extension I'd agree seems to be the most likely non "no deal" outcome, but “no deal”is still very much on the table”

No, it’s not.

You are sounding increasingly shrill in all this Bluey...

There's also apparently a way of quitting via Article 62...

No deal is still on the table, still something that will happen if EU reject an extension. No deal is still the default as per statute book.

Will it happen? I don't think anyone can accurately predict what's going to happen anymore.
The Countdown begins. on 19:30 - Mar 14 with 1432 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:26 - Mar 14 by exiledclaseboy

Interesting that Bryant pulled his amendment ruling out a third “meaningful vote”. Probably because had it been defeated, the Speaker would have had less wriggle room to disallow it himself. I’d piss myself if he does.

I think he just might you know.

The thought of watching JRM and the stupendously idiotic Andrew Bridgen incandescent with rage at the speaker ruling out the bringing of a motion that they have voted against twice will be glorious.
The Countdown begins. on 19:32 - Mar 14 with 1428 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:27 - Mar 14 by bluey_the_blue

No deal is still on the table, still something that will happen if EU reject an extension. No deal is still the default as per statute book.

Will it happen? I don't think anyone can accurately predict what's going to happen anymore.

Bluey. No deal is not going to happen.

If it came to the very last second with no option other than no deal, we would revoke Article 50. But that’s not going to happen.
The Countdown begins. on 19:42 - Mar 14 with 1410 viewsexiledclaseboy

Article 62 of what?

The Countdown begins. on 19:44 - Mar 14 with 1407 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:32 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

Bluey. No deal is not going to happen.

If it came to the very last second with no option other than no deal, we would revoke Article 50. But that’s not going to happen.

Parliament would bring down the government rather than allow it to take us out with no deal. That much is clear now.

The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Mar 14 with 1394 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Mar 14 with 1393 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 19:30 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

I think he just might you know.

The thought of watching JRM and the stupendously idiotic Andrew Bridgen incandescent with rage at the speaker ruling out the bringing of a motion that they have voted against twice will be glorious.

Can you remember Bercow back in the ‘80s, Lisa? I can, I remember him well during his days with The Monday Club, him and Harry Phibbs at the FCS. Back then he was well, well to the right of the ERG.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 19:48 - Mar 14 with 1387 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 19:26 - Mar 14 by exiledclaseboy

On current form he may well do.

Tories are saying they can attempt to “disapply” it though.
The Countdown begins. on 19:48 - Mar 14 with 1388 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Mar 14 by Lohengrin

Can you remember Bercow back in the ‘80s, Lisa? I can, I remember him well during his days with The Monday Club, him and Harry Phibbs at the FCS. Back then he was well, well to the right of the ERG.

He’s been on what we liberals call “a journey”.

The Countdown begins. on 19:49 - Mar 14 with 1382 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Mar 14 by waynekerr55

Yeah it’s nonsense. Everyone knows it except Bluey and a few Tory loons.

The Countdown begins. on 19:51 - Mar 14 with 1362 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tonight, the Brexit secretary closed the debate for the government moving the motion proposing the A50 extension. Then promptly voted against the motion he’d just helped to propose.

We really are down the rabbit hole.

The Countdown begins. on 19:52 - Mar 14 with 1359 viewsNeathJack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024