Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301654 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 11:34 - Mar 15 with 1810 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 11:21 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

Picture the scene at the Question Time production meeting, Leon...

“Right then. Research is telling us that as soon as our TV audience hears the word Brexit they are groaning and switching over to ITV in droves”

“What’s the solution?”

“Nutters.”

“I’m sorry?”

“Nutters, sir. Who doesn’t enjoy watching a loon in full flow? They’ll stay with us, sir. It’s more entertaining than Midsomer Murders, people wouldn’t be in such a rush to change channel.”

“Right! Interns, listen up. Bring me nutters, I don’t care where you find them but get me three, preferably four before we go to air.”

Sounds plausible to me.

For sure. It's visual clickbait and has been for some time. I believe it once used to be a political discussion programme before they started to invite all and sundry onto it and hand pick the audience (I was around at the time but not paying much attention). Robin Day will be turning in his grave.
The Countdown begins. on 11:37 - Mar 15 with 1806 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Mar 15 by Luther27

It is when you can't accept the result of a vote

Theresa May seems to be having enormous trouble accepting the result of a vote.

MPs are going to have a third "referendum" on her deal next week. Allowing the electorate a second one is undemocratic apparently...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Countdown begins. on 11:43 - Mar 15 with 1791 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 11:34 - Mar 15 by LeonWasGod

For sure. It's visual clickbait and has been for some time. I believe it once used to be a political discussion programme before they started to invite all and sundry onto it and hand pick the audience (I was around at the time but not paying much attention). Robin Day will be turning in his grave.

I posted a filmed discussion on here a year or so ago about EU membership. It dated from about 1975 or thereabouts. Foot and a Tory whose name escapes me for the minute, with Day in the middle to facilitate. The difference in the depth and quality of that and what passes for debate now is stark. The process (on-going) of dumbing down is deeply, deeply depressing.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 11:52 - Mar 15 with 1770 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 11:43 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

I posted a filmed discussion on here a year or so ago about EU membership. It dated from about 1975 or thereabouts. Foot and a Tory whose name escapes me for the minute, with Day in the middle to facilitate. The difference in the depth and quality of that and what passes for debate now is stark. The process (on-going) of dumbing down is deeply, deeply depressing.

Ted Heath maybe? I remember seeing something along those lines. It was compelling viewing.

Oh well, back to the present day and calling each other twâts
The Countdown begins. on 11:55 - Mar 15 with 1766 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 11:52 - Mar 15 by LeonWasGod

Ted Heath maybe? I remember seeing something along those lines. It was compelling viewing.

Oh well, back to the present day and calling each other twâts

Heath. I think you’re right. I’ll try and look for it again later.

The Countdown begins. on 12:00 - Mar 15 with 1753 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:43 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

Tv must have been so different back then. With only two or three channels they could probably afford to spend a lot more time on quality. Now even with this rolling 24/7 news it’s a 30 second interview whilst a producer is screaming into the earpiece “wrap it up we’ve got to go to derek for the weather!”

This brave new world in the pursuit of likes, follows, clicks and retweets probably isn’t the progress we should have made.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 12:08 - Mar 15 with 1744 viewsbluey_the_blue

Nothing to do with the number of channels, it's to do with most people having the attention span of a dead twig.

Yay, facile sh1t like the Kardashians where we don't have to think. Politics? Too complicated...

Politicians know that which is why Blair successfully utilised soundbites.
The Countdown begins. on 12:10 - Mar 15 with 1743 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 12:08 - Mar 15 by bluey_the_blue

Nothing to do with the number of channels, it's to do with most people having the attention span of a dead twig.

Yay, facile sh1t like the Kardashians where we don't have to think. Politics? Too complicated...

Politicians know that which is why Blair successfully utilised soundbites.

What came first, the brain dead viewer or the dumbed down tv/media? There's a PhD thesis in there somewhere.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 12:19 - Mar 15 with 1739 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 12:10 - Mar 15 by LeonWasGod

What came first, the brain dead viewer or the dumbed down tv/media? There's a PhD thesis in there somewhere.

I can give you a fairly precise start date for decline - July 1965 with the publication of Circular 10/65 by the DES instructing local authorities to begin the process of converting schools to the Comprehensive System...

The Countdown begins. on 13:13 - Mar 15 with 1704 viewswaynekerr55

Back on track, surely the best option would be a vote on (a) May's deal (b) no deal and (c) revoke A50?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 13:17 - Mar 15 with 1703 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 11:23 - Mar 15 by Luther27

You wouldn't recognise Democracy chum if it announced itself to you in person.

You were on QT last night wasn't you?

BTW I'm not your 'chum' lets get that right ok?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 13:51 - Mar 15 with 1673 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Mar 15 by Luther27

It is when you can't accept the result of a vote

Based on lies and fantasy? Arf.

How often do you think general elections should be held? Perhaps it’s just tough shit for eternity if you don’t like the result...

The only reason you lot are whinging is because Leave has been found out and you’d lose a second vote.

Any thoughts on Maybot putting the same deal to a vote for a third time after being massively rejected twice in our democratically elected Parliament?
The Countdown begins. on 13:56 - Mar 15 with 1670 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 13:51 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

How often do you think general elections should be held? Perhaps it’s just tough shit for eternity if you don’t like the result...

The only reason you lot are whinging is because Leave has been found out and you’d lose a second vote.

Any thoughts on Maybot putting the same deal to a vote for a third time after being massively rejected twice in our democratically elected Parliament?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 14:17 - Mar 15 with 1649 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins. on 13:17 - Mar 15 by Ebo

You were on QT last night wasn't you?

BTW I'm not your 'chum' lets get that right ok?

That's fine by me mate...
QT?...you're having a laugh
The Countdown begins. on 14:21 - Mar 15 with 1633 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins. on 13:51 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

Do you know the really really strange thing about your comments? I voted to remain. What sickens me is people like you with your entrenched views....and most on here no matter what side. Everyone has an opinion and theirs is the right one no matter what. PlanetSwans is the equivalent of Parliament. No one is prepared to put the country first....it never crosses your mind that the country needs to unite...to put forward a united front.
The Countdown begins. on 14:41 - Mar 15 with 1591 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:21 - Mar 15 by Luther27

Do you know the really really strange thing about your comments? I voted to remain. What sickens me is people like you with your entrenched views....and most on here no matter what side. Everyone has an opinion and theirs is the right one no matter what. PlanetSwans is the equivalent of Parliament. No one is prepared to put the country first....it never crosses your mind that the country needs to unite...to put forward a united front.

Of course you voted remain, just like Pikey. 😂😂😂

Please stop this sanctimonious “ country first” arse dribble, it’s stinking up the place.
The Countdown begins. on 14:50 - Mar 15 with 1575 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins. on 14:41 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

Of course you voted remain, just like Pikey. 😂😂😂

Please stop this sanctimonious “ country first” arse dribble, it’s stinking up the place.

Thanks for proving my case.
The Countdown begins. on 15:19 - Mar 15 with 1529 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:50 - Mar 15 by Luther27

Thanks for proving my case.

No need to thank me, thick cûnt.
The Countdown begins. on 15:25 - Mar 15 with 1527 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 15:19 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

I love it when posters join together in harmony and mutual respect
The Countdown begins. on 15:29 - Mar 15 with 1517 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins. on 15:19 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

Back to the classroom cock....the bells ringing 😂😂😂
The Countdown begins. on 15:30 - Mar 15 with 1512 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins. on 15:25 - Mar 15 by LeonWasGod

I love it when posters join together in harmony and mutual respect

Cheered me up on a shitty day 😂
The Countdown begins. on 15:51 - Mar 15 with 1487 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 15:29 - Mar 15 by Luther27

Back to the classroom cock....the bells ringing 😂😂😂

Have another go, you aching simpleton. This time, try using a comma and an apostrophe.

Back to the classroom, eh? 😂😂😂

Are you going to downarrow this as well, you fûcking pussy?
The Countdown begins. on 16:50 - Mar 15 with 1442 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 15:51 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

Have another go, you aching simpleton. This time, try using a comma and an apostrophe.

Back to the classroom, eh? 😂😂😂

Are you going to downarrow this as well, you fûcking pussy?

You also missed that there is no full stop at the end.

Your standards are slipping.
The Countdown begins. on 16:52 - Mar 15 with 1437 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins. on 16:50 - Mar 15 by bluey_the_blue

You also missed that there is no full stop at the end.

Your standards are slipping.

[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 16:55]
The Countdown begins. on 17:12 - Mar 15 with 1424 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done to all the thick tw@ts.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 17:14]

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024