Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301310 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:01 - Mar 18 with 1700 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 12:59 - Mar 18 by Batterseajack

Not sure where you're getting your news from, but we're still leaving you silly sausage.

No we ain’t and the fight needs to go on.
The Countdown begins. on 13:09 - Mar 18 with 1689 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:40 - Mar 18 by vetchonian

Hasnt the clock now stopped ticking for the moment?

Only 17 meaningful votes until Christmas!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 13:21 - Mar 18 with 1670 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins. on 12:59 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

Was that the same non binding referendum as they had in 1975 ?
Also was the referendum that created the Welsh assembly, also non binding ?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 13:07]

The Welsh Assembly referendum is non binding in the sense that the referendum didn't create the assembly, an act of Parliament did.

Of course the Welsh Assembly refreshes it's mandate every 4 years with new elections, of which people who oppose the assembly have the right to stand and seek election. We also had a referendum in Wales in 2011 to extend lawmaking powers and it passed convincingly.

Interesting that the will of the people on Brexit seems to be a fixed moment in time in 2016.
The Countdown begins. on 13:25 - Mar 18 with 1661 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Mar 18 by Batterseajack

Why has Jango changed his name?

Is it do that he can have a second stab at arguments he's already lost? Or give the illusion that there are more people like himself exist?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 10:18]

Na I’ve got a life fella, that’s something I’d expect from you though. One of those oddballs with a #FPBE name on twitter.

All of the arguments I’ve had with you and your little chums on here will be proved right over time don’t worry.

I’m on my 40th straight 12 hour shift on a shutdown up your neck of the woods in Hoddesdon (absolute shit hole) , so I’ll leave it my apparent 2nd name to argue with you for now.
The Countdown begins. on 13:29 - Mar 18 with 1645 viewsEbo

Another coincidence? hmmm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47581723

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 13:31 - Mar 18 with 1642 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:21 - Mar 18 by Ace_Jack

The Welsh Assembly referendum is non binding in the sense that the referendum didn't create the assembly, an act of Parliament did.

Of course the Welsh Assembly refreshes it's mandate every 4 years with new elections, of which people who oppose the assembly have the right to stand and seek election. We also had a referendum in Wales in 2011 to extend lawmaking powers and it passed convincingly.

Interesting that the will of the people on Brexit seems to be a fixed moment in time in 2016.

There’s an act of Parliament to leave the EU too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 13:34 - Mar 18 with 1631 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 13:31 - Mar 18 by Highjack

That Acejack is thick as shite.
The Countdown begins. on 13:35 - Mar 18 with 1631 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins. on 13:31 - Mar 18 by Highjack

Indeed. And If brexiteers in the Tory Party had voted to enact Tory legislation May's deal would've passed
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 13:44 - Mar 18 with 1619 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 13:35 - Mar 18 by Ace_Jack

Indeed. And If brexiteers in the Tory Party had voted to enact Tory legislation May's deal would've passed

You obviously don’t know what you are talking about.
You seem to think referendum results you support have legitimacy, and referendum results you don’t like, as nothing more than some sort of opinion poll.
Typical brain dead remoaner.
The Countdown begins. on 13:50 - Mar 18 with 1602 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins. on 13:44 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

You obviously don’t know what you are talking about.
You seem to think referendum results you support have legitimacy, and referendum results you don’t like, as nothing more than some sort of opinion poll.
Typical brain dead remoaner.

You dont know how I voted in any other referendum

Why don't you sign into another account to call me an idiot so it looks like there's more of you.
The Countdown begins. on 13:53 - Mar 18 with 1600 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 13:50 - Mar 18 by Ace_Jack

You dont know how I voted in any other referendum

Why don't you sign into another account to call me an idiot so it looks like there's more of you.

Add paranoid fool to brain dead idiot.
The Countdown begins. on 13:57 - Mar 18 with 1596 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins. on 13:53 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

Add paranoid fool to brain dead idiot.

More projection than Odeon Cinemas
The Countdown begins. on 14:40 - Mar 18 with 1562 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:35 - Mar 18 by Ace_Jack

Even if they all voted for it there still wouldn't be enough to pass.

The Countdown begins. on 14:48 - Mar 18 with 1559 viewsPozuelosSideys

So im curious. For the knowledgable and more technical on here - im looking at Clase and the like..

This backstop piece which is holding everything up. Why is the EU not willing to provide a legally binding agreement, and not some "cross my heart, hope to die, honest 'guv" type deal?

The latter to me seems like they will strip the UK of anything and everything they can as it will be virtually impossible to prove bad faith in a court. Yet at the same time theyre saying that thats the best deal they can provide..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 15:18 - Mar 18 with 1535 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 14:48 - Mar 18 by PozuelosSideys

So im curious. For the knowledgable and more technical on here - im looking at Clase and the like..

This backstop piece which is holding everything up. Why is the EU not willing to provide a legally binding agreement, and not some "cross my heart, hope to die, honest 'guv" type deal?

The latter to me seems like they will strip the UK of anything and everything they can as it will be virtually impossible to prove bad faith in a court. Yet at the same time theyre saying that thats the best deal they can provide..

counterpoint- the brexiteers are saying technology solution are available or will shortly be available to solve the Irish border problem.

If this is true, the backstop wont be needed for long, so where is the problem having one in the short term.

If its not true, and the EU are fairly certain its not true, a backstop without time limit is essential to protect the EU border between Ireland and the UK from those who would lie about it for their own political gain.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 15:24 - Mar 18 with 1518 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 15:18 - Mar 18 by sherpajacob

counterpoint- the brexiteers are saying technology solution are available or will shortly be available to solve the Irish border problem.

If this is true, the backstop wont be needed for long, so where is the problem having one in the short term.

If its not true, and the EU are fairly certain its not true, a backstop without time limit is essential to protect the EU border between Ireland and the UK from those who would lie about it for their own political gain.

If the UK has a time limit or a unilateral exit mechanism it ceases to become a backstop.

"Legally binding" is a red herring.
The Countdown begins. on 15:27 - Mar 18 with 1522 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 15:18 - Mar 18 by sherpajacob

Thats not the case though, is it? Even if technology were available, demonstrable and was literally in operation - the UK could still not leave. This is what i dont understand - if the legal wording covered the items above - then the deal would be signed off tomorrow - but they wont do that.

The much larger likelihood is the EU (and by that im looking primarily at the French and Spanish) would be after all sorts like fishing quotas and Gib etc.

I honestly dont understand why the two sides cant come up with legal wording which will demand the UK stays until it can operationally demontrate a technological system which works as agreed upon by both sides and assessed independently. There is plenty of intellectual horsepower on both sides here to do this, but its now a free for all.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Countdown begins. on 15:27 - Mar 18 with 1522 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What's happened to Pikey's countdown? Surely he hasn't lost his nerve?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Countdown begins. on 15:33 - Mar 18 with 1516 viewsBytholWyn

Even Russian bots need a rest once in a while...
The Countdown begins. on 15:47 - Mar 18 with 1492 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 15:27 - Mar 18 by PozuelosSideys

Thats not the case though, is it? Even if technology were available, demonstrable and was literally in operation - the UK could still not leave. This is what i dont understand - if the legal wording covered the items above - then the deal would be signed off tomorrow - but they wont do that.

The much larger likelihood is the EU (and by that im looking primarily at the French and Spanish) would be after all sorts like fishing quotas and Gib etc.

I honestly dont understand why the two sides cant come up with legal wording which will demand the UK stays until it can operationally demontrate a technological system which works as agreed upon by both sides and assessed independently. There is plenty of intellectual horsepower on both sides here to do this, but its now a free for all.

"the UK could still not leave'

It could. There's the Withdrawal Agreement in place that May keeps putting to the HoC. Certain parties want it changed...

The technology question has been done to death - "Sabine Weyand, the EU's deputy chief Brexit negotiator wrote on Twitter: "Can technology solve the Irish border problem? Short answer: not in the next few years."

There also the fact that the Irish border isn't exactly typical...
The Countdown begins. on 15:49 - Mar 18 with 1501 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:27 - Mar 18 by PozuelosSideys

Very simply, it ceases to be a backstop if the UK could unilaterally leave at any time of its choosing at a drop of a hat. Once an arrangement for the northern Irish border is agreed, and infrastructure physically built to allow the "technological system" to work (trusted traders and customs systems, ANPR cameras along the border, designated trade roads and goods checking stations), then the EU will be hard pressed to keep us tied in the union, especially over issues not related to the border.

If we're asking them for special access to their customs union and single market whilst we bridge the gap to the future trading relationship without decimating our industries, then its only fair that we hand over the detonator to the no deal economic suicide vest.
The Countdown begins. on 15:53 - Mar 18 with 1490 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'm hearing that May has won a couple of concessions that will get the ERG on board to vote for her deal.

Snickers will return to Marathon and Starburst will, once again, be known as Opal Fruits. Coming on top of blue passports this clinches the deal.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Countdown begins. on 15:59 - Mar 18 with 1479 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 15:49 - Mar 18 by Batterseajack

Very simply, it ceases to be a backstop if the UK could unilaterally leave at any time of its choosing at a drop of a hat. Once an arrangement for the northern Irish border is agreed, and infrastructure physically built to allow the "technological system" to work (trusted traders and customs systems, ANPR cameras along the border, designated trade roads and goods checking stations), then the EU will be hard pressed to keep us tied in the union, especially over issues not related to the border.

If we're asking them for special access to their customs union and single market whilst we bridge the gap to the future trading relationship without decimating our industries, then its only fair that we hand over the detonator to the no deal economic suicide vest.

The UK wouldnt be leaving at any time it chooses. As i mentioned above, the UK would need to demonstrate the system works as per any independent assessment. This can be worded carefully into any legal agreement i would imagine.

As for the point yourself and Warwick has made above about technology not being available for years. Im sorry, but im not sure i buy that. We can already get photographed when speeding in our car and my bank account gets billed automatically when my number plate is recognised in the congestion zone. There are multiple ways of designing a system which can be implemented relatively quickly and then developed over time. It desnt have to be nailed 100% straight away - they never are. But then i suppose when heels are being dug in, thats what people will expect which to me is bonkers. But there we go.

The suicide vest as you put is is the deal on the table. Its horrendous and needs to be booted out a 3rd time.

The Countdown begins. on 16:01 - Mar 18 with 1474 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 15:59 - Mar 18 by PozuelosSideys

The UK wouldnt be leaving at any time it chooses. As i mentioned above, the UK would need to demonstrate the system works as per any independent assessment. This can be worded carefully into any legal agreement i would imagine.

As for the point yourself and Warwick has made above about technology not being available for years. Im sorry, but im not sure i buy that. We can already get photographed when speeding in our car and my bank account gets billed automatically when my number plate is recognised in the congestion zone. There are multiple ways of designing a system which can be implemented relatively quickly and then developed over time. It desnt have to be nailed 100% straight away - they never are. But then i suppose when heels are being dug in, thats what people will expect which to me is bonkers. But there we go.

The suicide vest as you put is is the deal on the table. Its horrendous and needs to be booted out a 3rd time.

No third vote on TM's deal.
The Countdown begins. on 16:03 - Mar 18 with 1469 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 16:01 - Mar 18 by johnlangy

No third vote on TM's deal.

Thank god. Ive stayed away from all that bollox. Good to hear. Sick and tired of it all tbh

Needs to go back to a second ref, never thought id say that either.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024