Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301617 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 16:13 - Mar 18 with 1866 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 15:59 - Mar 18 by PozuelosSideys

The UK wouldnt be leaving at any time it chooses. As i mentioned above, the UK would need to demonstrate the system works as per any independent assessment. This can be worded carefully into any legal agreement i would imagine.

As for the point yourself and Warwick has made above about technology not being available for years. Im sorry, but im not sure i buy that. We can already get photographed when speeding in our car and my bank account gets billed automatically when my number plate is recognised in the congestion zone. There are multiple ways of designing a system which can be implemented relatively quickly and then developed over time. It desnt have to be nailed 100% straight away - they never are. But then i suppose when heels are being dug in, thats what people will expect which to me is bonkers. But there we go.

The suicide vest as you put is is the deal on the table. Its horrendous and needs to be booted out a 3rd time.

Photographing you number plate isn't quite the same thing as allowing a 60ft truck full of goods across a border unchecked - especially as that particular border has a long history of being a target for terrorists.

From the BBC -

Lars Karlsson, who used to be a senior Swedish customs officer, wrote a report for the European Parliament on how technology could be used at the Irish border.

He told BBC News technology alone wouldn't eliminate the need for checks at the Irish border and the success of the Sweden-Norway customs border relied on high levels of trust and similar product standards.

In any case, the border is not frictionless and there are border posts - and both of these elements would be intensely controversial on the Irish border.

The EU's deputy chief negotiator, Sabine Weyand, has already ruled out using existing technology.

"We looked at every border on this Earth, every border the EU has with a third country - there's simply no way you can do away with checks and controls," she said following the vote in the UK Parliament
The Countdown begins. on 16:18 - Mar 18 with 1864 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:59 - Mar 18 by PozuelosSideys

The UK wouldnt be leaving at any time it chooses. As i mentioned above, the UK would need to demonstrate the system works as per any independent assessment. This can be worded carefully into any legal agreement i would imagine.

As for the point yourself and Warwick has made above about technology not being available for years. Im sorry, but im not sure i buy that. We can already get photographed when speeding in our car and my bank account gets billed automatically when my number plate is recognised in the congestion zone. There are multiple ways of designing a system which can be implemented relatively quickly and then developed over time. It desnt have to be nailed 100% straight away - they never are. But then i suppose when heels are being dug in, thats what people will expect which to me is bonkers. But there we go.

The suicide vest as you put is is the deal on the table. Its horrendous and needs to be booted out a 3rd time.

I never said that technology wouldn't be ready for years. I'm saying it takes years to implement. Even if available now, and setting aside the legal implications of breaching the good friday agreement, its not an off the shelf item and it would take a couple of years to get up and running. You can't knock up a bespoke IT system overnight, it needs to be developed and tested and then have all the Irish businesses up and running. Look how long the NHS IT systems upgrade took, and that's all in house.

Likewise there's planning involved in identifying commercial trade traffic routes, identifying possible sites, then obtaining the land, and designing the border infrastructure, then appointing contractors to start building your check points and ANPR cameras. Your talking a couple of years if all goes well before the diggers arrive on site.

What i meant by suicide vest is that the EU won't accept us leaving at any moment without warning and harming the ROI economy whilst decimating our own.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 16:21]
The Countdown begins. on 16:19 - Mar 18 with 1861 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 16:03 - Mar 18 by PozuelosSideys

Thank god. Ive stayed away from all that bollox. Good to hear. Sick and tired of it all tbh

Needs to go back to a second ref, never thought id say that either.

No argument from me there.
The Countdown begins. on 16:24 - Mar 18 with 1855 viewsLeonWasGod

All kicking of in the parliament this afternoon. Bercow's got them by the balls. Hilarious stuff.
The Countdown begins. on 16:42 - Mar 18 with 1825 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 16:24 - Mar 18 by LeonWasGod

All kicking of in the parliament this afternoon. Bercow's got them by the balls. Hilarious stuff.

I did say he probably would...

Government may try to “prorogue” but that could open another can of worms.

*orders more popcorn*
The Countdown begins. on 16:55 - Mar 18 with 1818 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 16:42 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

*orders more popcorn*

"Hors d'oeuvre HORS D'OEUVRE"

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 17:04 - Mar 18 with 1790 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Bercow says can't vote on the same thing twice in the same session, last week they voted no to no deal and no to a second referendum?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 17:10]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 17:09 - Mar 18 with 1780 viewssherpajacob

The "intelligent" brexiteer, Dan Hannan, says it will all be ok, because a cartoon elephant was able to fly on account of his large ears.

Why don't the remainers have more faith?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 17:11 - Mar 18 with 1777 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 16:42 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

*orders more popcorn*

Will the Queen go missing?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 17:16 - Mar 18 with 1769 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:01 - Mar 18 by johnlangy

No third vote on TM's deal.

Quite right too. Being made to vote for the same thing over and over again until the desired result is reached is madness.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 17:21 - Mar 18 with 1760 viewswaynekerr55

I thought parliament wasn't sovereign...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 17:21 - Mar 18 with 1760 viewslonglostjack

Parliament taking back control. Happy days.

SIUYBL

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 17:23 - Mar 18 with 1756 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 17:16 - Mar 18 by Highjack

Quite right too. Being made to vote for the same thing over and over again until the desired result is reached is madness.

Especially when you try analyzing the MPs voting patterns. David Davis for instance, resigned over TM's deal, and voted it down in MV1, voted for it in MV2 and is planning on rejecting it if MV3 were to go ahead. Madness.
The Countdown begins. on 17:35 - Mar 18 with 1741 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 17:23 - Mar 18 by Batterseajack

Especially when you try analyzing the MPs voting patterns. David Davis for instance, resigned over TM's deal, and voted it down in MV1, voted for it in MV2 and is planning on rejecting it if MV3 were to go ahead. Madness.

Almost as mad as MPs voting 6/1 to let the people decide and vote against the result.......madness
The Countdown begins. on 17:42 - Mar 18 with 1729 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 17:35 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

Almost as mad as MPs voting 6/1 to let the people decide and vote against the result.......madness

Agreed, its mad that brexiters voted against a guaranteed brexit deal. Looks like they might not get their brexit now, or at least face a very length delay.
The Countdown begins. on 17:44 - Mar 18 with 1722 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 17:04 - Mar 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

Bercow says can't vote on the same thing twice in the same session, last week they voted no to no deal and no to a second referendum?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 17:10]

Briefly, they weren’t voting on exactly the same things. In the latter case, it was the first motion on a second referendum anyway. The confirmatory vote will be a “substantively different” motion.
The Countdown begins. on 17:45 - Mar 18 with 1723 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 17:42 - Mar 18 by Batterseajack

Agreed, its mad that brexiters voted against a guaranteed brexit deal. Looks like they might not get their brexit now, or at least face a very length delay.

It's interesting to see if the same ruling would apply to amendments being raised that have been voted down before without substantial change.
The Countdown begins. on 17:50 - Mar 18 with 1710 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 17:42 - Mar 18 by Batterseajack

May’s deal isn’t Brexit. Hopefully the deal will fail and we remain in the eu.
The Countdown begins. on 17:54 - Mar 18 with 1693 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 17:45 - Mar 18 by bluey_the_blue

It's interesting to see if the same ruling would apply to amendments being raised that have been voted down before without substantial change.

Substantive.

Anyway, any examples of identical motions being submitted multiple times?
The Countdown begins. on 18:21 - Mar 18 with 1653 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 17:54 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

Substantive.

Anyway, any examples of identical motions being submitted multiple times?

🍿

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 18:27 - Mar 18 with 1643 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 17:50 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

I'm looking forward to May's deal being put up for a vote with the 'substantial' change being the requirement for a second referendum being held to endorse the deal or remain in the EU.

And the result will be ................................. REMAIN.

SIUYBL
The Countdown begins. on 18:40 - Mar 18 with 1631 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 17:50 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

The referendum only asked one question.

May's withdrawal agreement with the EU would mean we will not be in the EU as agreed by both the EU and the UK. There's a clue in the title.

I thought you all knew exactly what you voted for.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 18:51 - Mar 18 with 1617 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:30 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

I think he just might you know.

The thought of watching JRM and the stupendously idiotic Andrew Bridgen incandescent with rage at the speaker ruling out the bringing of a motion that they have voted against twice will be glorious.

And glorious it has been so far...
The Countdown begins. on 18:53 - Mar 18 with 1616 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 17:45 - Mar 18 by bluey_the_blue

I assume you’re referring to the motion for a second referendum.

That can be changed substantively quite easily... no need to worry.
The Countdown begins. on 19:00 - Mar 18 with 1599 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 17:16 - Mar 18 by Highjack

I think I know what you’re referring to.

However, if the government came back for a third time but the terms had significantly changed then Brecon would allow it😉. It would have changed see!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024