Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301259 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 19:17 - Mar 18 with 1958 viewsBrynCartwright

What a boring, tedious, ballachingly dull thread.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Countdown begins. on 19:37 - Mar 18 with 1930 viewsbluey_the_blue

Listening to Radio 5 live on way back from hospital, a Remain caller raised a valid point.

He was saying people voted to leave, he respects the result of the referendum but nobody voted to leave dependent upon Parliament agreeing a deal.
The Countdown begins. on 19:42 - Mar 18 with 1922 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:37 - Mar 18 by bluey_the_blue

Listening to Radio 5 live on way back from hospital, a Remain caller raised a valid point.

He was saying people voted to leave, he respects the result of the referendum but nobody voted to leave dependent upon Parliament agreeing a deal.

No one technically voted on any specifics re the referendum paper itself. But the leave campaign campaigned throughout on only leaving when there was a deal in place.

The constant talk of the leave campaign was how easy a deal would be.

So the point is very far from valid.

Plus it’s been voted down in the HOC.
The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Mar 18 with 1910 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 19:42 - Mar 18 by londonlisa2001

No one technically voted on any specifics re the referendum paper itself. But the leave campaign campaigned throughout on only leaving when there was a deal in place.

The constant talk of the leave campaign was how easy a deal would be.

So the point is very far from valid.

Plus it’s been voted down in the HOC.

That's the leave campaign, not individual voters though.

I believe most people who voted leave wanted to leave and don't really give a toss about deal or no deal.

HoC voting down just kinda backed his point to a degree. Will be interesting at next GE if that is the case - could see a lot of MPs ousted.
The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Mar 18 with 1901 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Mar 18 by bluey_the_blue

I believe most people who voted leave wanted to leave and don't really give a toss about deal or no deal.

HoC voting down just kinda backed his point to a degree. Will be interesting at next GE if that is the case - could see a lot of MPs ousted.

I think that's unlikely - the two party tribal system stops that.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 20:15 - Mar 18 with 1878 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Mar 18 by waynekerr55

Unfortunately that's why MP's of certain parties treat their constituents with arrogance after they are elected...because they know they are almost untouchable.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 20:17 - Mar 18 with 1873 viewsPozuelosSideys

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 20:18 - Mar 18 with 1869 viewsbluey_the_blue

I'm not convinced by that, think people more fractured Remain/Leave than on traditional party lines.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 20:20 - Mar 18 with 1865 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Mar 18 by bluey_the_blue

You have absolutely no way of knowing. The people I know who voted leave were convinced that the ‘German car manufacturers’, ‘French farmers’ and ‘Italian Prosecco makers’ would insist on the EU providing us with a great deal.

No one I know who voted leave wants to leave with no deal having seen the projected impact.

Next GE, and the one after, and the one after will all be about Brexit whatever happens. If we leave it’ll be overturned within a decade. Demographics will ensure that happens.
The Countdown begins. on 20:23 - Mar 18 with 1850 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 17:54 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

Substantive.

Anyway, any examples of identical motions being submitted multiple times?

None then.

Colour me surprised.
The Countdown begins. on 20:32 - Mar 18 with 1848 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:20 - Mar 18 by londonlisa2001

You have absolutely no way of knowing. The people I know who voted leave were convinced that the ‘German car manufacturers’, ‘French farmers’ and ‘Italian Prosecco makers’ would insist on the EU providing us with a great deal.

No one I know who voted leave wants to leave with no deal having seen the projected impact.

Next GE, and the one after, and the one after will all be about Brexit whatever happens. If we leave it’ll be overturned within a decade. Demographics will ensure that happens.

Madam Lisa's Crystal ball knows all

Hello

The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Mar 18 with 1841 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:23 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

None then.

Colour me surprised.

"It's interesting to see if the same ruling would apply to amendments being raised that have been voted down before without substantial change."

Where in that sentence is it indicated that amendments have in the past been repeated?

I was referring to what would happen in the scenario of amendments being repeated, which was fairly clear in the text I wrote.
The Countdown begins. on 20:38 - Mar 18 with 1838 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:32 - Mar 18 by Flashberryjack

Madam Lisa's Crystal ball knows all

Give yourself the odd day off.

Every single poll of the result and everything after shows youngsters being pro European. Every single one. By a mile.

I said nothing you can possibly disagree with.
The Countdown begins. on 20:50 - Mar 18 with 1811 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:38 - Mar 18 by londonlisa2001

Give yourself the odd day off.

Every single poll of the result and everything after shows youngsters being pro European. Every single one. By a mile.

I said nothing you can possibly disagree with.

And polls are never wrong....bit like your crystal ball.

Hello

The Countdown begins. on 21:00 - Mar 18 with 1785 viewswestside

Time for a Brexit clock countdown as it draws near

https://interactive.news.sky.com/2017/brexit-countdown/
The Countdown begins. on 21:09 - Mar 18 with 1771 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fair play, Bercow is hilarious. I followed his performance this afternoon on the train home from the Big Smoke. I laughed out loud on a number of occasions. An absolute tour de force of egomaniacal pomposity unrivalled since...well the last time Geoffrey Cox stood at the despatch box really. I doubt the pronouncement he so gleefully jade will stand but it was great fun while it lasted.

May’s only got herself to blame though for continually treating parliament with contempt. It was bound to bite back eventually.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 21:12]

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 21:12 - Mar 18 with 1766 viewsRedwhiteandblue

What utter, utter rubbish. In 10 years the eu will be in a terrible state.
Well even more terrible state than it is now.
Why would any country want to join, when members such as Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal have huge youth unemployment, where France is looking like a revolution waiting to happen.

The sooner the eu dies the better. It’s days are numbered......Mark my words.
The Countdown begins. on 21:19 - Mar 18 with 1754 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 20:50 - Mar 18 by Flashberryjack

And polls are never wrong....bit like your crystal ball.

Ha ha. That’s the problem. Idiots like Lisa see an opinion poll, and you’d swear they have just visited the oracle of Delphi.
The Countdown begins. on 21:23 - Mar 18 with 1745 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 21:19 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

Ha ha. That’s the problem. Idiots like Lisa see an opinion poll, and you’d swear they have just visited the oracle of Delphi.

You’ve an obsession with the Oracle of Delphi at the moment dgt.

Did someone buy you the Stephen Fry book for Christmas?
The Countdown begins. on 21:26 - Mar 18 with 1740 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 21:12 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

What utter, utter rubbish. In 10 years the eu will be in a terrible state.
Well even more terrible state than it is now.
Why would any country want to join, when members such as Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal have huge youth unemployment, where France is looking like a revolution waiting to happen.

The sooner the eu dies the better. It’s days are numbered......Mark my words.

I’m sure flashberry will be along in just one moment to tell you off about having a crystal ball.

Oh wait, no he won’t. He’s given you an endorsement. Strange that. I’d never have had him down as a hypocrite.
The Countdown begins. on 21:30 - Mar 18 with 1733 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 21:23 - Mar 18 by londonlisa2001

You’ve an obsession with the Oracle of Delphi at the moment dgt.

Did someone buy you the Stephen Fry book for Christmas?

No more strange, than with your obsession with “opinion polls”. 😂
The Countdown begins. on 21:40 - Mar 18 with 1718 viewsmajorraglan

A lot of the people I know who voted leave have changed their mind because they do not want to exit without a trade deal, they were happy to exit with a deal but are dead set against no deal and would now vote remain. There are a few who want out at any cost, but by enlarge they are older folk and in the minority.
The Countdown begins. on 21:41 - Mar 18 with 1715 viewsPegojack

Go, Bercow, go!

What a star. Seeing the scowling visages of assorted Tory gilipollas on the teatime news today caused me to crack open a particularly good red to celebrate.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 22:20]
The Countdown begins. on 21:41 - Mar 18 with 1715 viewsmajorraglan

Question, if May’s deal is dead in the water, does it mean we default to a “hard” no deal Brexit?
The Countdown begins. on 21:43 - Mar 18 with 1712 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:41 - Mar 18 by majorraglan

Question, if May’s deal is dead in the water, does it mean we default to a “hard” no deal Brexit?

No. She’ll ask the EU for an extension of currently indeterminate length, that will be granted and then the law will change to replace 29 March 2019 to whatever the new date will be.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024