Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301767 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 21:48 - Mar 18 with 2041 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:26 - Mar 18 by londonlisa2001

I’m sure flashberry will be along in just one moment to tell you off about having a crystal ball.

Oh wait, no he won’t. He’s given you an endorsement. Strange that. I’d never have had him down as a hypocrite.

You're correct Lisa...I'm no hypocrite, I just don't always agree with your views or predictions.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 21:51 - Mar 18 with 2033 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 20:38 - Mar 18 by londonlisa2001

Give yourself the odd day off.

Every single poll of the result and everything after shows youngsters being pro European. Every single one. By a mile.

I said nothing you can possibly disagree with.

Interestingly there is the bias towards the EU in the UK, in Greece and Italy there is a bias the other way with older elements of the population being more in favour of the EU.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 21:54 - Mar 18 with 2019 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 17:44 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

Briefly, they weren’t voting on exactly the same things. In the latter case, it was the first motion on a second referendum anyway. The confirmatory vote will be a “substantively different” motion.

I was thinking about what would happen if the issues of a second referendum and or no deal were raised again, they've already been voted down. So unless there's a substantive variation on these themes they can't be raised again based on today's ruling by Bercow?

The Countdown begins. on 21:55 - Mar 18 with 2013 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 21:40 - Mar 18 by majorraglan

A lot of the people I know who voted leave have changed their mind because they do not want to exit without a trade deal, they were happy to exit with a deal but are dead set against no deal and would now vote remain. There are a few who want out at any cost, but by enlarge they are older folk and in the minority.

I smell something......oh that’s it....it’s bulshite.
The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Mar 18 with 2011 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:54 - Mar 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

I was thinking about what would happen if the issues of a second referendum and or no deal were raised again, they've already been voted down. So unless there's a substantive variation on these themes they can't be raised again based on today's ruling by Bercow?

The first second referendum vote was a straight “let’s have another vote” type thing. The proposed Kyle/Wilson amendment will be (something like) “ the house approves the deal but only if it’s put to the people in a confirmatory referendum with remain as an option”. Substantially different enough I’d say. But you never know with Bercow.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Mar 18 with 1995 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 21:41 - Mar 18 by Pegojack

Go, Bercow, go!

What a star. Seeing the scowling visages of assorted Tory gilipollas on the teatime news today caused me to crack open a particularly good red to celebrate.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 22:20]

If you are drinking at teatime on a Monday, that’s bad. Also will increase your insulin levels, which will have a knock on effect, by producing amyloids in the brain, and thus making you vulnerable to neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Mar 18 with 1989 viewsGlyn1

The Countdown begins. on 21:54 - Mar 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

"The US trade department is drawing up demands for any UK deal. As well as the chlorination, hormones and GM food, they want us to drop our “precautionary” safety-first principle for food and chemicals, pay higher US prices for NHS drugs, and forget controlling US tech giants."

Effing great.

I'd like some advice please about how to vote if there's a 2nd referendum.

I voted to Remain because I thought that was best for the country (and still do).

But I respect the result of the first referendum and think for democracy it should be respected.

But I want the best opportunities in life for the younger generation - couldn't care less about the over 60s, they've had their time (and I'm one of them).

So what do I do?

"Don't trust Ed Milliband and the Labour party. Vote Conservative for strong and stable government. (2012)."

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Countdown begins. on 22:06 - Mar 18 with 1983 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Mar 18 by exiledclaseboy

The first second referendum vote was a straight “let’s have another vote” type thing. The proposed Kyle/Wilson amendment will be (something like) “ the house approves the deal but only if it’s put to the people in a confirmatory referendum with remain as an option”. Substantially different enough I’d say. But you never know with Bercow.

I'd agree that is substantially different, but a second referedum on the same basis as the first seems to be off the agenda in this session?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 22:07]

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 22:10 - Mar 18 with 1969 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 22:06 - Mar 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'd agree that is substantially different, but a second referedum on the same basis as the first seems to be off the agenda in this session?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 22:07]

Probably, but I don’t think there’s a majority in parliament for any kind of referendum anyway. At least not yet.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 22:14 - Mar 18 with 1964 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Mar 18 by Glyn1

"The US trade department is drawing up demands for any UK deal. As well as the chlorination, hormones and GM food, they want us to drop our “precautionary” safety-first principle for food and chemicals, pay higher US prices for NHS drugs, and forget controlling US tech giants."

Effing great.

I'd like some advice please about how to vote if there's a 2nd referendum.

I voted to Remain because I thought that was best for the country (and still do).

But I respect the result of the first referendum and think for democracy it should be respected.

But I want the best opportunities in life for the younger generation - couldn't care less about the over 60s, they've had their time (and I'm one of them).

So what do I do?

"Don't trust Ed Milliband and the Labour party. Vote Conservative for strong and stable government. (2012)."

My rule of thumb is, if it originates in the USA start from the basis of avoiding it.

The Countdown begins. on 22:23 - Mar 18 with 1950 viewsPegojack

The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

If you are drinking at teatime on a Monday, that’s bad. Also will increase your insulin levels, which will have a knock on effect, by producing amyloids in the brain, and thus making you vulnerable to neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.

And it'll be worth it to get away from arseh*les like you!
The Countdown begins. on 22:27 - Mar 18 with 1935 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:23 - Mar 18 by Pegojack

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 01:51 - Mar 19 with 1869 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 21:43 - Mar 18 by exiledclaseboy

No. She’ll ask the EU for an extension of currently indeterminate length, that will be granted and then the law will change to replace 29 March 2019 to whatever the new date will be.

Which means this thread could go on for another 2 years at least. Pikey better not start a new thread, that just wouldn't be cricket.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 03:53 - Mar 19 with 1864 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 01:51 - Mar 19 by Ebo

Which means this thread could go on for another 2 years at least. Pikey better not start a new thread, that just wouldn't be cricket.

Pikey must be on the Farage march, with the rest of the gammon army.

About 70 people and Farage has done a runner.

Tragic - just like Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 06:24 - Mar 19 with 1846 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 22:23 - Mar 18 by Pegojack

Hopefully you open a bottle or two, everyday.
The Countdown begins. on 07:16 - Mar 19 with 1829 viewspikeypaul

10 days AFLI

SIUYRL

The Remoaners are taking the shame of not believing in democracy to their graves and will never be able to look anyone in the the eye again when talking politics,and that’s a fact we all know.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 07:55 - Mar 19 with 1790 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

Aye aye - Dr Mengele’s had a mineralwasser.
The Countdown begins. on 07:56 - Mar 19 with 1791 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 21:43 - Mar 18 by exiledclaseboy

No. She’ll ask the EU for an extension of currently indeterminate length, that will be granted and then the law will change to replace 29 March 2019 to whatever the new date will be.

"No. She’ll ask the EU for an extension of currently indeterminate length, that may or may not be granted and if granted then the law will change to replace 29 March 2019 to whatever the new date will be otherwise we leave with no deal."
The Countdown begins. on 08:02 - Mar 19 with 1785 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:23 - Mar 18 by londonlisa2001

You’ve an obsession with the Oracle of Delphi at the moment dgt.

Did someone buy you the Stephen Fry book for Christmas?

He’s the intellectual wing of PS Brexiters.

Pikey and Jango think the Oracle is a pub in Penlan.
The Countdown begins. on 08:13 - Mar 19 with 1780 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 08:02 - Mar 19 by WarwickHunt

He’s the intellectual wing of PS Brexiters.

Pikey and Jango think the Oracle is a pub in Penlan.

That's rubbsh.

Oracle is Larry Ellison's cash cow for buying more yachts.
The Countdown begins. on 08:27 - Mar 19 with 1773 viewsWarwickHunt

Fintan O’Toole in the Irish Times

Flogging a dead horse

Brexit is a dead horse, a form of nationalist energy that started to decompose rapidly on June 24th, 2016, as soon as it entered the field of political reality. It can’t go anywhere. It can’t carry the British state to any promised land. It can only leave it where it has arrived, in a no-man’s land between vague patriotic fantasies and irritatingly persistent facts. But equally, because of the referendum result, the British state can’t get down off the dead horse and has to keep flogging it.

🇪🇺
The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Mar 19 with 1736 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 08:27 - Mar 19 by WarwickHunt

Fintan O’Toole in the Irish Times

Flogging a dead horse

Brexit is a dead horse, a form of nationalist energy that started to decompose rapidly on June 24th, 2016, as soon as it entered the field of political reality. It can’t go anywhere. It can’t carry the British state to any promised land. It can only leave it where it has arrived, in a no-man’s land between vague patriotic fantasies and irritatingly persistent facts. But equally, because of the referendum result, the British state can’t get down off the dead horse and has to keep flogging it.

🇪🇺

It's incredible how much damage the "patriots" are doing to this Country over the last couple of years. And to what end? There's no coherent plan among them other than just being out and to hell with the consequences.
The Countdown begins. on 10:06 - Mar 19 with 1725 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Mar 19 by Batterseajack

It's incredible how much damage the "patriots" are doing to this Country over the last couple of years. And to what end? There's no coherent plan among them other than just being out and to hell with the consequences.

Half of them won't see what they did as they will be six feet under. The youth of today will never ever forgive the selfish bastards.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 10:21 - Mar 19 with 1715 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:06 - Mar 19 by Ebo

Half of them won't see what they did as they will be six feet under. The youth of today will never ever forgive the selfish bastards.

And the other half are happy to to watch this nation crumble just so that they can feel a degree of importance that their protest vote got enacted.
The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Mar 19 with 1685 viewsPegojack

The Countdown begins. on 06:24 - Mar 19 by Redwhiteandblue

Hopefully you open a bottle or two, everyday.

Yes, a bottle every day of that cheap Spanish plonk.

Feckin marvellous, this EU place, innit? You ought to move here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024