Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301426 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 19:01 - Mar 19 with 1895 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 18:44 - Mar 19 by Highjack

Yes. And the thought of Blair going to referendum is laughable. I honestly can’t believe there are still people who defend Blair at any opportunity.

Or Brexit.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 19:07 - Mar 19 with 1890 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 16:57 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

It’s funny isn’t it, that a no deal Brexit ‘hurts the EU far more than it hurts us’ and yet, they seem to be both ready for a no deal Brexit and happy to go with it, whereas we are neither ready, nor can afford to do it.

At some point people may wake up and smell the coffee. Let’s hope it’s soon.

Carney doesn't think EU are that ready for WTO rules...
The Countdown begins on 19:13 - Mar 19 with 1876 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 18:42 - Mar 19 by Glyn1

Those were forced upon him by Gordon Brown.

I disliked him but at least he was a serious politician.

That’s simply not true.

Brown himself said that initially Blair and most colleagues were in favour of joining and he could also see the benefits, but he also said that when they assessed the impacts, the cabinet was unanimous in deciding that it wasn’t the right time.

Blair couldn’t have anything forced upon him in 1997. He had a huge majority and a cabinet that was fully pro Euro. If he’d been adamant he would have simply replaced Brown as chancellor. As it was he chose to listen to the arguments. As a sensible PM would do.
The Countdown begins on 19:16 - Mar 19 with 1867 viewslondonlisa2001

Yes. And the thought of Blair going to referendum is laughable. I honestly can’t believe there are still people who defend Blair at any opportunity.

They don’t. He was brought up in some spurious unrelated nonsense by Jango and you.

Having said that, the rewriting of history on Blair is ridiculous. I disagreed with Iraq (unlike most on here, I suspect, I marched against it). But he also did a lot of good things.
The Countdown begins on 19:16 - Mar 19 with 1867 viewsmajorraglan

I quite liked him when he first came in, they gave the NHS some decent wedge and brought in the Freedom of Information Act, but some of the other stuff wasn’t so good. The main think he will be remembered for is Iraq and Weapons Of Mass Destruction which we all know about.
The Countdown begins on 19:19 - Mar 19 with 1855 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 19:07 - Mar 19 by bluey_the_blue

He thinks they’re a hell of a lot more ready than we are Bluey.

It’s like saying Arsenal aren’t as good as Man City. They’re not, but they’re a hell of a lot better than you lot.
The Countdown begins on 19:20 - Mar 19 with 1852 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 19:19 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

He thinks they’re a hell of a lot more ready than we are Bluey.

It’s like saying Arsenal aren’t as good as Man City. They’re not, but they’re a hell of a lot better than you lot.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/03/05/eu-set-financial-pain-leaders-no
The Countdown begins on 19:29 - Mar 19 with 1841 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 19:20 - Mar 19 by bluey_the_blue

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/03/05/eu-set-financial-pain-leaders-no

I saw that interview a couple of weeks ago.

It really doesn’t matter. The EU themselves have said they’re ready and, to be honest, they’re not the ones looking like they’re crapping themselves. We have said we’re not ready. And we do look like we’re crapping ourselves.

See today’s interview from the CEO of the NHS? Laughable that we’re in this position.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins on 19:44 - Mar 19 with 1817 viewsrockinjk

How tragic has Brexit become that people are using Blair’s flirtation with the euro from late 90s as a reason to Brexit. Surprise surprise that gobshite Morgan is instigator

Noticed unemployment lowest since early 70s

Remind me again why we’re doing this?

Oh actually on second thoughts please don’t

I’ll save you time - democracy, fish, passports
The Countdown begins on 20:01 - Mar 19 with 1793 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 17:00 - Mar 19 by Highjack

Blair certainly would have taken us into the Euro if he could have got away with it. Perhaps he should have told us we’d be attacked with weapons of mass destruction if we didn’t join.

Blair’s governments had overall parliamentary majorities of 179, 166 and 66 respectively. He quite literally could have done pretty much anything he wanted to if he was so minded.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins on 20:02 - Mar 19 with 1792 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins on 19:44 - Mar 19 by rockinjk

How tragic has Brexit become that people are using Blair’s flirtation with the euro from late 90s as a reason to Brexit. Surprise surprise that gobshite Morgan is instigator

Noticed unemployment lowest since early 70s

Remind me again why we’re doing this?

Oh actually on second thoughts please don’t

I’ll save you time - democracy, fish, passports

You need to stop listening to James O’Brien for a bit, you’re starting to regurgitate his tropes verbatim.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins on 20:04 - Mar 19 with 1792 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 19:07 - Mar 19 by bluey_the_blue

Yeah but we routinely dismiss anything Carney says as bunkum don’t we when he had the gall to say that Brexit might not be all 1950s propserity and long hot summers.

The Countdown begins on 20:15 - Mar 19 with 1773 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins on 20:01 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

Blair’s governments had overall parliamentary majorities of 179, 166 and 66 respectively. He quite literally could have done pretty much anything he wanted to if he was so minded.

He was minded to kill a quarter of a million Iraqis, so he did.

Barbara Castle thought he was such a nice young man when he made his debut as a speaker at Conference. Neither she or the Mesopotamians saw that one coming....

The Countdown begins on 20:19 - Mar 19 with 1763 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins on 20:02 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

You need to stop listening to James O’Brien for a bit, you’re starting to regurgitate his tropes verbatim.

Oh absolutely the last sentence is him

But it’s not exactly far from the truth, is it?

I’m still waiting for a positive
The Countdown begins on 20:24 - Mar 19 with 1757 viewswaynekerr55

What does everyone make of Labour whipping Mike Gapes and Ian Austen off the foreign affairs select committee

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins on 20:24 - Mar 19 with 1757 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 20:15 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

He was minded to kill a quarter of a million Iraqis, so he did.

Barbara Castle thought he was such a nice young man when he made his debut as a speaker at Conference. Neither she or the Mesopotamians saw that one coming....

You don’t actually think that photo is real surely?

Anyway, I digress. You won’t get any arguments from me about Iraq and Blair’s culpability. Unlike most who were all gung ho in favour of it at the time (despite pretending now with hindsight that they were always opposed) I wasn’t and my view hasn’t changed. I stopped voting labour for well over a decade for precisely that reason. But a Lisa has pointed out, that does tend to naturally overshadow most of Blair’s positive achievements, which were considerable. Blair’s legacy is Iraq and that’s his doing and his alone. But it’s pointless pretending that there weren’t good things too.

The Countdown begins on 20:27 - Mar 19 with 1750 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 20:24 - Mar 19 by waynekerr55

What does everyone make of Labour whipping Mike Gapes and Ian Austen off the foreign affairs select committee

It’s fair enough. Select committee membership is deliberately and carefully weighted to provide a respresentaive balance that reflects the balance of the House. Gapes and Austen are no longer Labour MPs so shouldn’t be taking Labour spaces on the committee.

The Countdown begins on 20:29 - Mar 19 with 1744 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins on 20:27 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

It’s fair enough. Select committee membership is deliberately and carefully weighted to provide a respresentaive balance that reflects the balance of the House. Gapes and Austen are no longer Labour MPs so shouldn’t be taking Labour spaces on the committee.

It's interesting as some are whipping up a storm in a teacup on twitts

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins on 20:32 - Mar 19 with 1740 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 20:29 - Mar 19 by waynekerr55

It's interesting as some are whipping up a storm in a teacup on twitts

Outrage is what twitter does. Best to pay it no heed.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 20:34]

The Countdown begins on 20:33 - Mar 19 with 1738 viewsexiledclaseboy

John Crace is my hero.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/19/pity-poor-barnier-a-man-in-sear

“Lino knew she was due to write a letter to Donald Tusk but, after several hours sitting at her desk, she had got no further than Cher David. Aidez-moi s’il vous plait. Je suis completely out of mon depth and have no idea what I wanter. Other than to crawl under a rock and hide for the next few jours. Je am un hostage de la Conservative party. Best wishes, Theresa. PS Can you getter moi a EU passport?”

The Countdown begins on 20:36 - Mar 19 with 1733 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins on 20:24 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

You don’t actually think that photo is real surely?

Anyway, I digress. You won’t get any arguments from me about Iraq and Blair’s culpability. Unlike most who were all gung ho in favour of it at the time (despite pretending now with hindsight that they were always opposed) I wasn’t and my view hasn’t changed. I stopped voting labour for well over a decade for precisely that reason. But a Lisa has pointed out, that does tend to naturally overshadow most of Blair’s positive achievements, which were considerable. Blair’s legacy is Iraq and that’s his doing and his alone. But it’s pointless pretending that there weren’t good things too.

Of course I don’t think it’s real, mun!

The Countdown begins on 20:38 - Mar 19 with 1727 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 20:36 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

Thank Christ for that. You’d be surprised how many do.

The Countdown begins on 20:43 - Mar 19 with 1716 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 20:36 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

There’s a fair few that would and that’s a problem.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 20:43 - Mar 19 with 1714 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins on 20:38 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

Thank Christ for that. You’d be surprised how many do.

Not surprised at all, I’ve spent a decade perusing this site and witnessed credulity on an industrial scale...

The Countdown begins on 20:51 - Mar 19 with 1692 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins on 20:33 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

John Crace is my hero.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/19/pity-poor-barnier-a-man-in-sear

“Lino knew she was due to write a letter to Donald Tusk but, after several hours sitting at her desk, she had got no further than Cher David. Aidez-moi s’il vous plait. Je suis completely out of mon depth and have no idea what I wanter. Other than to crawl under a rock and hide for the next few jours. Je am un hostage de la Conservative party. Best wishes, Theresa. PS Can you getter moi a EU passport?”

Consistently brilliant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024