Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301284 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 20:52 - Mar 19 with 2309 viewsJango

The Countdown begins on 19:16 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

They don’t. He was brought up in some spurious unrelated nonsense by Jango and you.

Having said that, the rewriting of history on Blair is ridiculous. I disagreed with Iraq (unlike most on here, I suspect, I marched against it). But he also did a lot of good things.

Unrelated nonsense in a video talking about Brexit.
The Countdown begins on 20:56 - Mar 19 with 2294 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins on 20:29 - Mar 19 by waynekerr55

It's interesting as some are whipping up a storm in a teacup on twitts

You must be bitterly disappointed with that reply 😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins on 21:00 - Mar 19 with 2288 viewslonglostjack

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/19/brexit-uk-to-pay-health-costs-o

I wonder how many of them voted for Brexit?
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 21:14]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 21:21 - Mar 19 with 2265 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins on 19:16 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

They don’t. He was brought up in some spurious unrelated nonsense by Jango and you.

Having said that, the rewriting of history on Blair is ridiculous. I disagreed with Iraq (unlike most on here, I suspect, I marched against it). But he also did a lot of good things.

I gather he’s now acting as a special advisor to Macron. If you remember back to the time of the French elections I immediately started to draw parallels between En Marche and New Labour, between him and Blair. I don’t claim any special insight it was glaringly obvious.

Blair I understand regards Macron as the son and heir he’d always wanted, Macron regards him as Mephistopheles...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins on 21:21 - Mar 19 with 2262 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 20:52 - Mar 19 by Jango

Unrelated nonsense in a video talking about Brexit.

Don’t be ridiculous.

The video says ‘Tony Blair, you didn’t take us into the Euro and it would have been wrong to do so, so that means you’re wrong about brexit ’.

So, to summarise - you were right last time so that means you’re wrong this time.

It’s utter nonsense.
The Countdown begins on 21:23 - Mar 19 with 2255 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 20:33 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

John Crace is my hero.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/19/pity-poor-barnier-a-man-in-sear

“Lino knew she was due to write a letter to Donald Tusk but, after several hours sitting at her desk, she had got no further than Cher David. Aidez-moi s’il vous plait. Je suis completely out of mon depth and have no idea what I wanter. Other than to crawl under a rock and hide for the next few jours. Je am un hostage de la Conservative party. Best wishes, Theresa. PS Can you getter moi a EU passport?”

Shouldn’t that be ‘je suis completely out of ma depth...’
The Countdown begins on 21:44 - Mar 19 with 2224 viewsGlyn1

The Countdown begins on 18:44 - Mar 19 by Highjack

Yes. And the thought of Blair going to referendum is laughable. I honestly can’t believe there are still people who defend Blair at any opportunity.

And I'm proud to be one of them. Introducing the minimum wage against a hell of a lot of opposition. Peace in Ireland. Spending millions fixing our schools and hospitals. I'm one of those who think that he was a better, more serious, Prime Minister than Cameron and May. And Ireland is more important than Iraq.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 21:48]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Countdown begins on 21:48 - Mar 19 with 2218 viewsJango

The Countdown begins on 21:21 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

Don’t be ridiculous.

The video says ‘Tony Blair, you didn’t take us into the Euro and it would have been wrong to do so, so that means you’re wrong about brexit ’.

So, to summarise - you were right last time so that means you’re wrong this time.

It’s utter nonsense.

The point being for a long time he was a big fan of the idea of us joining the Euro. He was wrong.

He’s coming out of the woodwork now because he’s no doubt got a vested interest in the EU, remainers refuse to see it that way for some reason even though it’s quite blatant.

The man should be serving life behind bars ffs.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins on 21:54 - Mar 19 with 2206 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins on 20:56 - Mar 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

You must be bitterly disappointed with that reply 😂

Tom you know I think Cabbage Corbyn is useless; however there's some stuff that I thought "oof" at. Someone mentioned that they abstained on banning Hezbollah but voted that through... that's a bit steep. Did they even do that?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins on 01:03 - Mar 20 with 2125 viewsEbo

Interesting

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins on 05:12 - Mar 20 with 2099 viewsKilkennyjack

Just a reminder of some facts from Twitter ....

The team charged with negotiating Brexit:

Boris Johnson, Foreign Secretary
David Davis, Brexit Secretary
Liam Fox, International Trade Secretary

Each of them pro-Brexit campaign leaders

They screwed it up, because they promised things that couldn’t be delivered

These 3 all have pretty serious questions to answer, and yet still they take no responsibility. Just like that Farage, you know - the walker bloke.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins on 06:47 - Mar 20 with 2084 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 05:12 - Mar 20 by Kilkennyjack

Just a reminder of some facts from Twitter ....

The team charged with negotiating Brexit:

Boris Johnson, Foreign Secretary
David Davis, Brexit Secretary
Liam Fox, International Trade Secretary

Each of them pro-Brexit campaign leaders

They screwed it up, because they promised things that couldn’t be delivered

These 3 all have pretty serious questions to answer, and yet still they take no responsibility. Just like that Farage, you know - the walker bloke.

The one constant you curiously omitted was Olly Robbins. Is there a reason for that?
The Countdown begins on 07:14 - Mar 20 with 2076 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins on 06:47 - Mar 20 by bluey_the_blue

The one constant you curiously omitted was Olly Robbins. Is there a reason for that?

I dont know, as indicated its a cut and paste from twitter.

My guess would be that unlike these great men (!) then the Olly guy is but a humble civil servant. Shirley you are not suggesting that these three lions of empire were cowed, and ran away like a mouse ? How strange.

Enjoy the fecking idiot that is Michael Gove, another prize prat ..

[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 7:15]

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins on 07:45 - Mar 20 with 2058 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins on 21:21 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

Don’t be ridiculous.

It’s utter nonsense.

Don’t confuse Jango with logic - taking the bins out is difficult enough for him.
The Countdown begins on 08:07 - Mar 20 with 2048 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins on 01:03 - Mar 20 by Ebo

Interesting

That’s almost a year old

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins on 08:08 - Mar 20 with 2046 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins on 20:33 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

John Crace is my hero.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/19/pity-poor-barnier-a-man-in-sear

“Lino knew she was due to write a letter to Donald Tusk but, after several hours sitting at her desk, she had got no further than Cher David. Aidez-moi s’il vous plait. Je suis completely out of mon depth and have no idea what I wanter. Other than to crawl under a rock and hide for the next few jours. Je am un hostage de la Conservative party. Best wishes, Theresa. PS Can you getter moi a EU passport?”

Dear Donald,

Please can I have an extension, my dogma ate my homework,

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins on 08:35 - Mar 20 with 2026 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins on 21:44 - Mar 19 by Glyn1

And I'm proud to be one of them. Introducing the minimum wage against a hell of a lot of opposition. Peace in Ireland. Spending millions fixing our schools and hospitals. I'm one of those who think that he was a better, more serious, Prime Minister than Cameron and May. And Ireland is more important than Iraq.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 21:48]

Millions dead, injured or displaced is nothing to be proud of in my opinion. This evil man and his actions are totally indefensible.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins on 08:47 - Mar 20 with 2013 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins on 08:08 - Mar 20 by sherpajacob

Dear Donald,

Please can I have an extension, my dogma ate my homework,

Class

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins on 09:29 - Mar 20 with 1991 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 08:35 - Mar 20 by Highjack

Millions dead, injured or displaced is nothing to be proud of in my opinion. This evil man and his actions are totally indefensible.

Are you saying the Iraq war mess would have happened any differently with Iain Duncan Smith or Michael Howard in charge?
The Countdown begins on 09:38 - Mar 20 with 1963 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins on 13:04 - Mar 19 by Jango

"Morgan, meanwhile, has turned himself into a one-man Alan Partridge tribute act, a narcissist of modest intelligence who has no idea that he is actually the joke. Much like the current government".

Not surprised our resident village idiot thinks Piers is an intellectual heavyweight.
The Countdown begins on 09:42 - Mar 20 with 1961 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It appears that she’s not going to ask for more than a three month extension. Will the EU grant it?

She’s certainly determined to get her deal through by hook or by crook.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Countdown begins on 09:44 - Mar 20 with 1959 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins on 09:29 - Mar 20 by Batterseajack

Are you saying the Iraq war mess would have happened any differently with Iain Duncan Smith or Michael Howard in charge?

My Delorean is currently in the garage for repairs as it's unable to generate the 1.21 gigawatts needed for flux dispersal so I'm unable to go back and check for you.

In all probability they certainly might have done but nethertheless It's not really an adequate defence of Blair to say "Well the Tories would have murdered those people too" anymore than you can defend Harold Shipman by saying "Well those old biddies would have died anyway".

The Countdown begins on 09:49 - Mar 20 with 1949 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins on 09:29 - Mar 20 by Batterseajack

It would have started earlier.

The Countdown begins on 09:58 - Mar 20 with 1929 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins on 09:44 - Mar 20 by Highjack

My Delorean is currently in the garage for repairs as it's unable to generate the 1.21 gigawatts needed for flux dispersal so I'm unable to go back and check for you.

In all probability they certainly might have done but nethertheless It's not really an adequate defence of Blair to say "Well the Tories would have murdered those people too" anymore than you can defend Harold Shipman by saying "Well those old biddies would have died anyway".

It's like playing chess with a rooster.

Brexiteer argument: Blair was wrong about Iraq, therefore he is wrong about Brexit.

Remainer: But IDS was all in favour of invading Iraq, is he wrong about Brexit too?

Brexiteer: But Blair wanted to join the Euro.

Remainer: Blair and Brown secured an opt out of the Euro, when all the other major European economies joined it.

Brexiteer : Bananas, Passports, parliamentary sovereignty (no, not that parliamentary sovereignty)

The Countdown begins on 10:04 - Mar 20 with 1913 viewsWarwickHunt

France's Europe Minister Nathalie Loiseau has revealed why she has named her cat 'Brexit'...

“He wakes me up every day meowing like mad because he wants to be let out, then when I open the door he just stands there, indecisive, then gives me a dirty look when I put him outside.”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024