Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301751 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 21:03 - Mar 20 with 1949 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins on 20:51 - Mar 20 by Kilkennyjack

I agree.

The Nazi party used ‘Voice of the People’, and used ‘traitor’ to address any dissent.

Brexit is effectively a right wing coup by the likes of the ERG.

Fascism - Cymru needs out of this unequal union.

And the Magic Grandad is enabling, the total fecking idiot.

Scottish independence and a United Ireland are a lot closer than they were 24 hours ago.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins on 21:19 - Mar 20 with 1906 viewssherpajacob

If you haven't seen May's statement, here's a short clip.

The Countdown begins on 21:20 - Mar 20 with 1904 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins on 20:51 - Mar 20 by Kilkennyjack

I agree.

The Nazi party used ‘Voice of the People’, and used ‘traitor’ to address any dissent.

Brexit is effectively a right wing coup by the likes of the ERG.

Fascism - Cymru needs out of this unequal union.

And the Magic Grandad is enabling, the total fecking idiot.

If it was a right wing coup we would be out without a deal not where we are right now.
The Countdown begins on 21:21 - Mar 20 with 1901 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins on 21:20 - Mar 20 by Luther27

If it was a right wing coup we would be out without a deal not where we are right now.

That’s still possible, in fact it’s very possible
The Countdown begins on 21:25 - Mar 20 with 1884 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins on 21:21 - Mar 20 by rockinjk

That’s still possible, in fact it’s very possible

Leaving with no deal is not going to happen.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins on 21:30 - Mar 20 with 1866 viewsexiledclaseboy

If it looked like she was prepared to take us out without a deal, Labour should table another no confidence motion. In those circumstances I think there’dbe enough sensible Tories prepared to vote with Labour to bring May and her government (such as it is now) down.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins on 21:30 - Mar 20 with 1863 viewsmajorraglan

I have a question and was wondering if any of the knowledgeable PS posters may now the answer.
If May’s deal is rejected next week, given that the only way the EU will give an extension is if her vote is passed where does this leave us? No extension and May’s deal binned, does that equate to a No Deal Brexit or is there another option? Apart from withdrawing Article 50?
The Countdown begins on 21:32 - Mar 20 with 1854 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins on 21:25 - Mar 20 by Flashberryjack

Leaving with no deal is not going to happen.

So..as of now it appears the choices are Mays deal or no deal. Given the terms outlined by the EU for an extension of A50 it seems a second referendum is off the cards....or am I mistaken?
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins on 21:36 - Mar 20 with 1850 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 21:30 - Mar 20 by majorraglan

I have a question and was wondering if any of the knowledgeable PS posters may now the answer.
If May’s deal is rejected next week, given that the only way the EU will give an extension is if her vote is passed where does this leave us? No extension and May’s deal binned, does that equate to a No Deal Brexit or is there another option? Apart from withdrawing Article 50?

I think the EU is playing brinkmanship. They won’t veto an extension if it comes to it regardless of whether May’s deal passes. If it doesn’t pass, May is finished and parliament has already voted to ask for a longer extension, which the EU will agree to. May is now ignoring that instruction from parliament that she herself proposed and voted for (again) in another attempt to coerce parliament into accepting her deal. It’ll probably work.

If it doesn’t who knows. Everything is again possible now because May continues to plough her own way without recourse to the expressed will of parliament or anything else. The default if a deal isn’t ratified is still leaving next Friday without a deal. At some point that law will have to be changed.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 21:37]

The Countdown begins on 21:44 - Mar 20 with 1824 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins on 21:36 - Mar 20 by exiledclaseboy

I think the EU is playing brinkmanship. They won’t veto an extension if it comes to it regardless of whether May’s deal passes. If it doesn’t pass, May is finished and parliament has already voted to ask for a longer extension, which the EU will agree to. May is now ignoring that instruction from parliament that she herself proposed and voted for (again) in another attempt to coerce parliament into accepting her deal. It’ll probably work.

If it doesn’t who knows. Everything is again possible now because May continues to plough her own way without recourse to the expressed will of parliament or anything else. The default if a deal isn’t ratified is still leaving next Friday without a deal. At some point that law will have to be changed.

Thank you.
The Countdown begins on 21:46 - Mar 20 with 1819 viewslondonlisa2001

Monday is the last day it can be changed in theory, although not sure how that will work given current events.

I think it may come to a head before the weekend. Possibly by some of her colleagues informing her they’ll vote against the government in a vote of no confidence, unless she stops being such an utterly contemptible, horrific, dictatorial git who will secure her place in history as the PM that destroys her own party through her warped ambition.
The Countdown begins on 21:47 - Mar 20 with 1818 viewslonglostjack

I agree. But I don’t think May’s deal will pass. Brextreemists will be drooling at the prospect of a no deal exit. May resigning, if she were to lose,would be a substantial change in circumstances and an extension would be granted by the EU at the last minute.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 22:17]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 21:49 - Mar 20 with 1812 viewsEbo

From the Financial Times.

Shit just got real. Project reality.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins on 21:51 - Mar 20 with 1811 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins on 21:30 - Mar 20 by majorraglan

The EU will only give a short extension if her deal is passed., based on her letter.

If the UK asks for a longer extension i think the EU would grant it on the basis of allowing the UK to sober up and come to its senses.

I think if May is still PM next Friday we leave without a deal.

Time for the Tory party to decide between party and country. I'm not confident they'll get it right.

The Countdown begins on 22:00 - Mar 20 with 1790 viewsLuther27

One question. How can May put forward her deal again when The Speaker has told her she can't.....without a MAJOR change to the deal, which I'm assuming would have to be negotiated with the EU, and agreed by the the 27 nations before the end of the month?
The Countdown begins on 22:01 - Mar 20 with 1790 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 21:46 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

Monday is the last day it can be changed in theory, although not sure how that will work given current events.

I think it may come to a head before the weekend. Possibly by some of her colleagues informing her they’ll vote against the government in a vote of no confidence, unless she stops being such an utterly contemptible, horrific, dictatorial git who will secure her place in history as the PM that destroys her own party through her warped ambition.

Seems her “it’s all those MPs’ fault” schtick may have backfired and hardened opposition to her deal, even among those who switched to vote for it second time around. Who’d have thunk it.

The Countdown begins on 22:03 - Mar 20 with 1782 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins on 22:01 - Mar 20 by exiledclaseboy

Seems her “it’s all those MPs’ fault” schtick may have backfired and hardened opposition to her deal, even among those who switched to vote for it second time around. Who’d have thunk it.

Examples?
The Countdown begins on 22:06 - Mar 20 with 1781 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 22:00 - Mar 20 by Luther27

One question. How can May put forward her deal again when The Speaker has told her she can't.....without a MAJOR change to the deal, which I'm assuming would have to be negotiated with the EU, and agreed by the the 27 nations before the end of the month?

I’m assuming the thought process is that the situation has changed due to the EU’s position that they’ll only grant an extension if the deal is passed. I’d be surprised if that wasn’t discussed and agreed between May and Tusk in advance of today given Bercow’s intervention the other day.

The Countdown begins on 22:06 - Mar 20 with 1777 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 22:03 - Mar 20 by rockinjk

Examples?

Just following various live blogs on a number of news sites.

The Countdown begins on 22:10 - Mar 20 with 1768 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins on 22:06 - Mar 20 by exiledclaseboy

I’m assuming the thought process is that the situation has changed due to the EU’s position that they’ll only grant an extension if the deal is passed. I’d be surprised if that wasn’t discussed and agreed between May and Tusk in advance of today given Bercow’s intervention the other day.

Thanks for that. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.
The Countdown begins on 22:12 - Mar 20 with 1765 viewsrockinjk

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584
The Countdown begins on 22:26 - Mar 20 with 1729 viewsGowerjack

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins on 23:05 - Mar 20 with 1681 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins on 21:49 - Mar 20 by Ebo

From the Financial Times.

Shit just got real. Project reality.

I'll just leave this here...

"It's such a large number it's hard to get your head around it, so sometimes trillion just means “wow, a lot.” A trillion is bigger than a million, more than a billion, it's 1,000,000,000,000.."

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins on 23:08 - Mar 20 with 1677 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins on 23:05 - Mar 20 by Gowerjack

I'll just leave this here...

"It's such a large number it's hard to get your head around it, so sometimes trillion just means “wow, a lot.” A trillion is bigger than a million, more than a billion, it's 1,000,000,000,000.."

It’s a frightening amount of money, and will probably have a massive impact on our country. It’s a mess.
The Countdown begins on 01:12 - Mar 21 with 1633 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins on 22:12 - Mar 20 by rockinjk

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

Nearly half a million signed in just under one day!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024