Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301814 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 11:15 - Mar 22 with 1586 viewscostalotta

The Countdown begins on 11:02 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

EU know revoking will cause a major sh1tstorm and not just in UK. MEP elections coming up, anti-EU sentiment rising across Europe.

Other bonkers solutions, staying in SM, CU EU know won't get any majority in Parliament. It's May's deal or no deal.

Thats what May and her crew want you to think. Its not what the EU want you to think as their far more open minded.
The Countdown begins on 11:18 - Mar 22 with 1579 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins on 11:15 - Mar 22 by costalotta

Thats what May and her crew want you to think. Its not what the EU want you to think as their far more open minded.

He's got tunnel vision. He's only willing to look into information that backs up his bizarre interpretation of events.
The Countdown begins on 11:20 - Mar 22 with 1574 viewscostalotta

The Countdown begins on 10:14 - Mar 22 by Jango

I heard the same thing to. You may need to reconfigure your info limiter. Ask Warwick, he has a lite version which might be more up your street!
The Countdown begins on 11:21 - Mar 22 with 1574 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 11:15 - Mar 22 by costalotta

Of course they aren't.

EU don't want Brexit to be remotely successful, don't want other nations to see leaving can be a good thing.

You rightly attribute spin to May and her crew but don't want to do the same with regards to EU approach. Both are spinning.

Selmayr right now is dropping a hint maybe we should join EEA. That's Selmayr, whose appointment was found to be illegal who hasn't got the morals to resign and isn't being fired.

We know EU businesses are unhappy EU haven't prepared for no deal. We know EU think May's deal will eventually be passed by fear of no deal.
The Countdown begins on 11:22 - Mar 22 with 1568 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins on 11:21 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

Of course they aren't.

EU don't want Brexit to be remotely successful, don't want other nations to see leaving can be a good thing.

You rightly attribute spin to May and her crew but don't want to do the same with regards to EU approach. Both are spinning.

Selmayr right now is dropping a hint maybe we should join EEA. That's Selmayr, whose appointment was found to be illegal who hasn't got the morals to resign and isn't being fired.

We know EU businesses are unhappy EU haven't prepared for no deal. We know EU think May's deal will eventually be passed by fear of no deal.

The EU are trying to protect the interests of their members? What a bunch of b@stards!
The Countdown begins on 11:25 - Mar 22 with 1561 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 11:06 - Mar 22 by Ace_Jack

Just because you say it doesn't make it so. No deal will never happen as long as parliament continues to vote as it does. We have evidence for that.

So that leaves us with Mays deal which wont pass because she wont compromise. The only way to get it through now will be via the Kyle/Wilson amendment which puts it to a referendum.

If the referendum is in favour of remaining, we revoke article 50 and get on with it. Society shouldn't be held to ransom by political flat earthers who think that no deal is in anyway acceptable.

Much too sensible Ace.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 11:27 - Mar 22 with 1553 viewslonglostjack

Of course they aren't.

Your last paragraph is simply wrong.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 11:30 - Mar 22 with 1547 viewscostalotta

Of course they aren't.

I dont agree with any of your statement there.

EU want us to fail? That is a very unintelligent and bitter thing to say. Your better than that!

Of course their unhappy, but its not their doing. It would be us thats leaving with no deal. We've not been chucked out.

Lastly, we don't want it to pass, you do. I want it to be rejected for what it is.

More likely that May is finished than leaving next week. The irony is, they'll leave her there.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins on 11:32 - Mar 22 with 1546 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 11:22 - Mar 22 by Ace_Jack

The EU are trying to protect the interests of their members? What a bunch of b@stards!

Nothing wrong with protecting interests of members; you mis-read the post

EU are acting in EU's interests, not interests of their members. Lose one of very few net contributors, a successful Brexit shows other current EU members that it may well be in their best interests to leave.

So EU are thus acting in best interests of EU not their members.
The Countdown begins on 11:34 - Mar 22 with 1540 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 11:27 - Mar 22 by longlostjack

German business, I do believe, wrote a letter castigating EU for poor no deal planning.

EU's approach has been to try to "force" May's deal through - short extension if you agree it, longer if you don't oh and you'll have to stand in MEP elections... EU know that'll be the most EU friendly deal that has a chance of getting through.
The Countdown begins on 11:36 - Mar 22 with 1537 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 11:30 - Mar 22 by costalotta

I dont agree with any of your statement there.

EU want us to fail? That is a very unintelligent and bitter thing to say. Your better than that!

Of course their unhappy, but its not their doing. It would be us thats leaving with no deal. We've not been chucked out.

Lastly, we don't want it to pass, you do. I want it to be rejected for what it is.

More likely that May is finished than leaving next week. The irony is, they'll leave her there.

Of course EU want Brexit to be an abysmal failure. Shows others being in EU better than leaving, have UK come grovelling back.

I don't want May's deal to pass. It's an abysmal deal which both Remain and Leave alike despise.

I've always said May is toast. The negotiations have been woeful - sure as hell a strong leader like Thatcher wouldn't come back with that deal.
The Countdown begins on 11:36 - Mar 22 with 1537 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 11:22 - Mar 22 by Ace_Jack

How dare they not give us the same befits of membership but with none of the commitment.
The Countdown begins on 11:39 - Mar 22 with 1530 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 11:32 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

Nothing wrong with protecting interests of members; you mis-read the post

EU are acting in EU's interests, not interests of their members. Lose one of very few net contributors, a successful Brexit shows other current EU members that it may well be in their best interests to leave.

So EU are thus acting in best interests of EU not their members.

The EU is its members. The likes of Tusk and Junker only chair meetings between heads of states, you don't seriously think they tell Merkel and Macron what to do right?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 11:39]
The Countdown begins on 11:43 - Mar 22 with 1524 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 11:39 - Mar 22 by Batterseajack

The EU is its members. The likes of Tusk and Junker only chair meetings between heads of states, you don't seriously think they tell Merkel and Macron what to do right?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 11:39]

Germany and France are two of the bigger players in Europe.

Can you say the same about 25 other nations with EU?
The Countdown begins on 11:44 - Mar 22 with 1521 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 11:36 - Mar 22 by Batterseajack

How dare they not give us the same befits of membership but with none of the commitment.

Who said exactly the same benefits of membership would be required?

UK trade with EU is falling year on year.
The Countdown begins on 11:45 - Mar 22 with 1521 viewscostalotta

The Countdown begins on 11:36 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

Of course EU want Brexit to be an abysmal failure. Shows others being in EU better than leaving, have UK come grovelling back.

I don't want May's deal to pass. It's an abysmal deal which both Remain and Leave alike despise.

I've always said May is toast. The negotiations have been woeful - sure as hell a strong leader like Thatcher wouldn't come back with that deal.

The only grovelling is happening in Parliament with May jumping randomly from one to the other saying "please support my deal". Its pathetic, most reasonably and fair minded people see it that way.

Yesterday i was in Birmingham presenting. Brit came up and we chatted about it. Someone asked if we all thought Mays speech the night before and her handling was leading. One 100% of the people there thought she was...well gone! I then asked colleague two questions, how the voted and it was i'd have to say in favour of leave (though i didn't count). I then asked what they're current thinking was. A couple hadn't shifted but it was about 90% in favour of staying and doing whatever is necessary to make that happen. She's doesn't have the peoples interests at all and she's run out of friends as she's behaving more like a spoilt child than a leader.

Mate, I honestly you were one of the clever ones yet again you make a bitter like statement.
The Countdown begins on 11:53 - Mar 22 with 1512 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 11:44 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

Who said exactly the same benefits of membership would be required?

UK trade with EU is falling year on year.

It maybe falling, but it is still higher than any trade we do elsewhere.

Frictionless access to the single market can't be if we don't play by the same rules as member states. We can still have the Canada deal, but that would mean non-tariff friction and borders. Nothing stopping us going down that route or no deal, but that would contravene the good friday agreement.

[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 11:58]
The Countdown begins on 11:54 - Mar 22 with 1508 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 11:43 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

Germany and France are two of the bigger players in Europe.

Can you say the same about 25 other nations with EU?

They are, but each of the other 25 nations can veto any decision.
The Countdown begins on 12:23 - Mar 22 with 1456 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 11:45 - Mar 22 by costalotta

The only grovelling is happening in Parliament with May jumping randomly from one to the other saying "please support my deal". Its pathetic, most reasonably and fair minded people see it that way.

Yesterday i was in Birmingham presenting. Brit came up and we chatted about it. Someone asked if we all thought Mays speech the night before and her handling was leading. One 100% of the people there thought she was...well gone! I then asked colleague two questions, how the voted and it was i'd have to say in favour of leave (though i didn't count). I then asked what they're current thinking was. A couple hadn't shifted but it was about 90% in favour of staying and doing whatever is necessary to make that happen. She's doesn't have the peoples interests at all and she's run out of friends as she's behaving more like a spoilt child than a leader.

Mate, I honestly you were one of the clever ones yet again you make a bitter like statement.

You're acting as if I want May or her deal.

Newsflash, I don't.

She's been incompetent for a long time. Even a semi-competent leader would've smashed Corbyn last GE. The deal for me is worse than that of no deal.
The Countdown begins on 12:24 - Mar 22 with 1455 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 11:54 - Mar 22 by Batterseajack

They are, but each of the other 25 nations can veto any decision.

Yup, I can see nations going against the economic powerhouse of Germany on a regular basis.
The Countdown begins on 12:26 - Mar 22 with 1453 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 11:53 - Mar 22 by Batterseajack

It maybe falling, but it is still higher than any trade we do elsewhere.

Frictionless access to the single market can't be if we don't play by the same rules as member states. We can still have the Canada deal, but that would mean non-tariff friction and borders. Nothing stopping us going down that route or no deal, but that would contravene the good friday agreement.

[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 11:58]

The border issue wasn't an issue until Varadkar came into power.

Maybe he feels his stance brings him good credit with rest of EU. Won't save EU taking action over Ireland's tax situation though.
The Countdown begins on 12:32 - Mar 22 with 1444 viewscostalotta

The Countdown begins on 12:23 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

You're acting as if I want May or her deal.

Newsflash, I don't.

She's been incompetent for a long time. Even a semi-competent leader would've smashed Corbyn last GE. The deal for me is worse than that of no deal.

Apologies. I am trying to do too many things and i must admit i did only scim read your post. I can see what you said re wanting / supporting her deal.

My point on grovelling still stands though.

The sensible options are coming from the EU not May. And that annoys brexiteers even if they'll try and use that as a "Look what we said about the EU is right, they're dictators" even anyone with 1 brain cell or more knows the truth.

The tail is and has been wagging the dog over brexit from day 1.

I was hoping we'd make a go of it. In fact, i was fairlu confident we would, until May started with red liens and calling the GE. So, can anyone say with any degree of certainty that they have confidence in our leaders to do that (make a go of it in the 'real world' national interest that? After everything thats been said, lied about, happened. Call the whole thing off, forget about about and move on with our lives. Thats where most are as i see it!
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 12:36]
The Countdown begins on 12:34 - Mar 22 with 1441 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 10:24 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

EU want May's deal. EU want to pressure Parliament to accept it.

EU throwing ball back in face of those opposing May's deal, "tell us what you want by 11th April or face long delay" knowing there's no unanimous "other deal" Parliament would agree on - or that EU would agree on. Cooper, Boles et al want X, Y and Z, EU say no.

EU are effectively saying May's deal or no deal.

No, they’re not.
The Countdown begins on 12:38 - Mar 22 with 1434 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 11:27 - Mar 22 by longlostjack

All the people who know what they’re talking about say that the reason for the 12 April is because the EU know that her deal will fail and they are allowing enough time for that to happen without causing a disaster for everyone.

No one expects us to leave the EU on 12 April.

Edited - sorry, it’s not obvious, but I was agreeing with you!
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 12:41]
The Countdown begins on 12:39 - Mar 22 with 1431 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 11:34 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

German business, I do believe, wrote a letter castigating EU for poor no deal planning.

EU's approach has been to try to "force" May's deal through - short extension if you agree it, longer if you don't oh and you'll have to stand in MEP elections... EU know that'll be the most EU friendly deal that has a chance of getting through.

Bluey, you’re simply wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024