Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301518 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 13:38 - Mar 22 with 1741 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins on 13:33 - Mar 22 by Joe_bradshaw

My wife had lunch yesterday with a frantic friend. She’s frantic because her husband has prostate cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy.

His medication is coming from Norway and has a very short shelf life. It has to be used within 72 hours of leaving the plant. Norway has a deal with the EU so that it is delivered in time to be administered without any red tape hold ups. The hospital has informed them that when Brexit happens there is nothing in place to replace the current system and there is no other option in terms of supply. They simply cannot guarantee that the course of treatment will continue after Brexit especially if it is a no deal Brexit.

Whilst we debate the political minutiae of Brexit there are people out there whose lives are being torn apart. The pressure of the situation is contributing to this family’s utter despair and destroying them.

Bluey thinks she should've planned this better from the start. She's had nearly 3 years after all.
The Countdown begins on 13:40 - Mar 22 with 1735 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 13:38 - Mar 22 by Ace_Jack

Bluey thinks she should've planned this better from the start. She's had nearly 3 years after all.

Bluey doesn't think that at all and Bluey thinks you'e a bit of a cvnt for implying I'd think that tbh.
The Countdown begins on 13:49 - Mar 22 with 1712 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 13:38 - Mar 22 by Ace_Jack

That’s unfair.
The Countdown begins on 13:51 - Mar 22 with 1707 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins on 13:40 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

Bluey doesn't think that at all and Bluey thinks you'e a bit of a cvnt for implying I'd think that tbh.

what's your answer for it then. Just let the chips land where they fall in the event of a no deal Brexit?
The Countdown begins on 13:52 - Mar 22 with 1706 viewslondonlisa2001

From Kate McCann at Sky:

“Understand Number 10 now seriously considering indicative votes on Brexit next week. Government source tells me there could be 7 options: PM deal, revocation, second ref, deal + customs union, deal + customs + single market, FTA or no deal”

“Source says No10 in “panic mode”. Meaningful vote would still be held, but expectation is it will fail. Indicative votes would follow. Kwasi Kwarteng hinted this morning any such votes would be ‘free votes’ - not whipped.”

“A Downing St source referred me to David Lidington’s remarks in the Commons when I asked if No10 now backing indicative votes. Lidington has previously said MPs could be given more opportunities to express opinions on Brexit.”
The Countdown begins on 13:52 - Mar 22 with 1705 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins on 13:49 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

That’s unfair.

Unless he can say how we should avoid the scenario of medicine shortages in the event of a no deal Brexit it isn't at all is it.
The Countdown begins on 13:56 - Mar 22 with 1693 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 13:52 - Mar 22 by Ace_Jack

Unless he can say how we should avoid the scenario of medicine shortages in the event of a no deal Brexit it isn't at all is it.

You know we are on the same page re no deal Brexit. But people who want it won’t take the attitude ‘f*** them’ for people in these sorts of desperate situations, it’s that they don’t believe that the desperate situation will happen and that it’s scaremongering.

I think that’s wrong - the impact will be, if anything, worse than anticipated as we are utterly unprepared. But I think they are genuine (largely) in their belief it won’t.

The absolute horror is from those like Farage, Johnson, Rees Mogg, May, who do know it’ll happen but don’t care because they’ll get richer. They are utter scum.
The Countdown begins on 13:57 - Mar 22 with 1691 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 13:51 - Mar 22 by Ace_Jack

what's your answer for it then. Just let the chips land where they fall in the event of a no deal Brexit?

Well, I'm not in charge of medical procurement in case you'd not noticed.

It's a scandal such arrangements hadn't; been made in the 3 years since referendum. I'm staggered the medicine is only available from one source too, this case shows there are endemic institutional problems.

Should no deal occur, then both UK and EU have to get on with trade talks as soon as possible on a prioritised basis.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins on 14:00 - Mar 22 with 1685 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins on 13:57 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

It's a scandal such arrangements hadn't; been made in the 3 years since referendum. I'm staggered the medicine is only available from one source too, this case shows there are endemic institutional problems.

Should no deal occur, then both UK and EU have to get on with trade talks as soon as possible on a prioritised basis.

So hope that the Government sorts it out eventually? Reassuring stuff there.
The Countdown begins on 14:00 - Mar 22 with 1685 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 13:57 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

Drug licensing means a lot of drugs only come from one source. It’s why we are currently stockpiling stuff as basic as insulin.

And any deal, however swift, however prioritised, takes long enough that a large number will be adversely affected.
The Countdown begins on 14:00 - Mar 22 with 1684 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins on 13:52 - Mar 22 by Ace_Jack

I’m in charge of that and you’ve no need to panic. I’m rationing supply to include people who I personally approve. It’s still a work in progress but so far comprises Alan Curtis, you, Lisa, naturally, members of The Legion and the girl in the garage who always has a smile for me no matter how early the hour or foul the weather.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins on 14:02 - Mar 22 with 1675 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins on 14:00 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

I’m in charge of that and you’ve no need to panic. I’m rationing supply to include people who I personally approve. It’s still a work in progress but so far comprises Alan Curtis, you, Lisa, naturally, members of The Legion and the girl in the garage who always has a smile for me no matter how early the hour or foul the weather.

Don't worry about me, I buy all my drugs over the dark web.
The Countdown begins on 14:06 - Mar 22 with 1672 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 14:00 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

That girl in he garage is only hoping you'll leave her something in her will...
The Countdown begins on 14:09 - Mar 22 with 1667 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 13:15 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

It was a binary choice. Remain or Leave.

Start caveating Leave in terms of leaving under different deals, you fragment the leave vote and end up with Remain by default.

Which is not remains fault. How can it be fair to have the votes for various conflicting types of Leave versus remain?
The Countdown begins on 14:10 - Mar 22 with 1661 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 14:09 - Mar 22 by Batterseajack

Which is not remains fault. How can it be fair to have the votes for various conflicting types of Leave versus remain?

It's not Remains fault, I grant you that. There's however only one Remain option. There are numerous leave options.

Unless AV is introduced, Remain has the massive advantage.
The Countdown begins on 14:14 - Mar 22 with 1650 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins on 14:10 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

It's not Remains fault, I grant you that. There's however only one Remain option. There are numerous leave options.

Therein lies the problem with the whole sorry mess. If only someone had thought about that point 3 years ago when designing the referendum process/question.
The Countdown begins on 14:15 - Mar 22 with 1649 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 14:14 - Mar 22 by LeonWasGod

Therein lies the problem with the whole sorry mess. If only someone had thought about that point 3 years ago when designing the referendum process/question.

There would have been 3 years of arguing about the bloody questions instead.
The Countdown begins on 14:15 - Mar 22 with 1649 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins on 14:02 - Mar 22 by Ace_Jack

Don't worry about me, I buy all my drugs over the dark web.

Can you get any cheap Metacam for my Lurcher? The old boy is getting on now and starting to creak like a rusty hinge.

The Countdown begins on 14:20 - Mar 22 with 1639 viewscostalotta

The Countdown begins on 14:10 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

Fair point. But in a ref which is very divisive it needed a decisive result. 51 to 49 is not decisive as has been proven since 2016. Perhaps the ref needed a 60% in favour of leave and then it wouldn't have mattered! Tories brought this on with their infighting.
The Countdown begins on 14:23 - Mar 22 with 1636 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 14:20 - Mar 22 by costalotta

Fair point. But in a ref which is very divisive it needed a decisive result. 51 to 49 is not decisive as has been proven since 2016. Perhaps the ref needed a 60% in favour of leave and then it wouldn't have mattered! Tories brought this on with their infighting.

The problem then is you're asking people to make a decision but placing a far higher bar on implementing one of the options.

I don't think people expected the result that happened, Cameron almost certainly thought the ref would put things to bed and ensure a Remain.

It is what it is, what matters is what happens come April 12th - that date wasn't chosen by accident.
The Countdown begins on 14:27 - Mar 22 with 1629 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins on 14:15 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

Can you get any cheap Metacam for my Lurcher? The old boy is getting on now and starting to creak like a rusty hinge.

No but I might be able to get him some THC oil. That should perk him up a bit.
The Countdown begins on 14:31 - Mar 22 with 1622 viewscostalotta

The Countdown begins on 14:23 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

The problem then is you're asking people to make a decision but placing a far higher bar on implementing one of the options.

I don't think people expected the result that happened, Cameron almost certainly thought the ref would put things to bed and ensure a Remain.

It is what it is, what matters is what happens come April 12th - that date wasn't chosen by accident.

Can't argue with any of that!

The reason for the higher bar is simply because it needs country behind it. It only has 51% percent behind it and what about now, probably a lot less. The country would have no doubt backed it all the way if it was a decisive result but it wasn't.

As matter of interest... more people in the UK didn't vote for it than did! (43m didn't 17m did given a population of 60m).
The Countdown begins on 14:34 - Mar 22 with 1613 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins on 14:27 - Mar 22 by Ace_Jack

No but I might be able to get him some THC oil. That should perk him up a bit.

We tried that and this happened...

The Countdown begins on 14:34 - Mar 22 with 1612 viewsLeonWasGod

Of course it wasn't chosen by accident. It's a Friday innit - they want to wrap stuff up by 2 and get away for an early start to the weekend. They must think we're stupid
The Countdown begins on 14:45 - Mar 22 with 1594 viewslondonlisa2001

The date was chosen because UK law says that April 11 is the last day we can decide to take part in the EU elections so they’re giving us until the last moment to make a decision.

Why on earth do you think it was chosen?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024