Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301721 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 19:57 - Mar 22 with 1990 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 19:53 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

Well you got the first sentence right. A question then. May’s deal fails again next week (If it’s even brought back) and during the indicative votes process parliament agrees to ask the EU for a longer extension to work out an alternative and as a result agrees that the UK will take part in the European Parliament election. May (or whoever is in charge at that point) goes to the EU in early April and tells them this. What do you think the EU will say?

Difficult to say. Macron was all gung ho last night till realising French economy contracting...

EU have consistently said they want a plan for a longer delay to be granted - entirely sensible, no point delaying with no plan in sight. If the EU are consistent in their approach and comments then they reject the extension request. If they accept it with no agreed HoC plan then it's clear their previous comments were to a degree bluster.

You'd assume EU would agree but I think it's safe to say that right now, god knows what the answer would be. EU national leaders are obviously going to posture to a degree too with upcoming elections.
The Countdown begins on 20:02 - Mar 22 with 1974 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 19:57 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

Difficult to say. Macron was all gung ho last night till realising French economy contracting...

EU have consistently said they want a plan for a longer delay to be granted - entirely sensible, no point delaying with no plan in sight. If the EU are consistent in their approach and comments then they reject the extension request. If they accept it with no agreed HoC plan then it's clear their previous comments were to a degree bluster.

You'd assume EU would agree but I think it's safe to say that right now, god knows what the answer would be. EU national leaders are obviously going to posture to a degree too with upcoming elections.

Dear me. If the EU wasn’t amenable to an alternative plan or a longer extension last night’s communique would have just said “you’ve got till 22 May if you pass the deal next week and if not you’re out on 12 April.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 20:05]

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins on 20:02 - Mar 22 with 1974 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins on 19:08 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

If there is a party led by Dominic Grieve, or Jess Phillips, or Yvette Cooper, Hillary Benn, they’d win in a landslide.

The blarite days are over Lisa

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins on 20:04 - Mar 22 with 1964 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 20:02 - Mar 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

The blarite days are over Lisa

If that’s the case, Labour will never be elected again.

An extreme right and extreme left will only ever result in a hung parliament with the centre controlling everything. Fine.
The Countdown begins on 20:07 - Mar 22 with 1955 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 20:02 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

Dear me. If the EU wasn’t amenable to an alternative plan or a longer extension last night’s communique would have just said “you’ve got till 22 May if you pass the deal next week and if not you’re out on 12 April.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 20:05]

I'm also going off previous EU statements, where longer delay was tied to having an alternative plan in place.

If EU have loosened that criteria, then I just wish to god we'd started off with more capable, tougher negotiators.
The Countdown begins on 20:12 - Mar 22 with 1946 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins on 20:07 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

I'm also going off previous EU statements, where longer delay was tied to having an alternative plan in place.

If EU have loosened that criteria, then I just wish to god we'd started off with more capable, tougher negotiators.

Anybody with the intellect and competence to negotiate a successful brexit, wouldn't do it in the first place.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins on 20:13 - Mar 22 with 1941 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 19:57 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

No. Macron was reported in some pro Brexit circles as gung ho but the French denied it straight away. The EU have consistently said a short delay can only be for a reason.

A rethink will result in a long delay and will not be an issue.
The Countdown begins on 20:14 - Mar 22 with 1941 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins on 20:04 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

If that’s the case, Labour will never be elected again.

An extreme right and extreme left will only ever result in a hung parliament with the centre controlling everything. Fine.

There was nothing extreme left in labours manifesto

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins on 20:14 - Mar 22 with 1941 viewsexiledclaseboy

The alternative plan by mid April will be something loose that parliament has agreed on but needs detailed negotiation hence the longer extension. Or a change in the political landscape which frankly is inevitable soon. Or probably a combination of both. Either way the EU will jump at the chance of grabbing anything that will lead to a more sensible deal or the possibility of the UK remaining.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins on 20:15 - Mar 22 with 1937 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 20:14 - Mar 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

There was nothing extreme left in labours manifesto

Nationalisation of everything without a plan to pay for it is a good place to start.
The Countdown begins on 20:18 - Mar 22 with 1927 viewslonglostjack

I’m amazed at the goodwill shown by the EU. The simple fact is that the U.K. literally can’t get it’s house in order. The 27 have stuck to a common position. The U.K. has been all over the shop. Unbelievable and frankly embarrassing. God knows how we once ran an Empire.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 20:19 - Mar 22 with 1923 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins on 20:15 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

Nationalisation of everything without a plan to pay for it is a good place to start.

That’s extreme left ?

How far right are you really

The Countdown begins on 20:29 - Mar 22 with 1899 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins on 19:34 - Mar 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

I saw You 2 on bbc politics today

😂

Look out, Wolfie's been on the Kestrel again

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins on 20:31 - Mar 22 with 1889 viewssherpajacob

End of thread.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins on 20:35 - Mar 22 with 1881 viewsJack_Meoff

The Countdown begins on 20:15 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

It was already paid for. Therein lies the entire scam.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 20:36]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins on 20:36 - Mar 22 with 1874 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 20:19 - Mar 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

That’s extreme left ?

How far right are you really

Sympathise with the sentiment Tommy but capital is international and labour isn’t. Mitterrand tried what Corbyn is proposing. He had to backtrack in his second term. Having said that I’ve always thought that there is something out there to replace the classic left right divide. In fairness Corbyn is much more in touch with youth than Maybot. Has to be a worry for the Tories “going forward”. Time for another drink.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 20:39 - Mar 22 with 1864 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins on 20:35 - Mar 22 by Jack_Meoff

It was already paid for. Therein lies the entire scam.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 20:36]

And It’s all owned by other countries , incredible

The Countdown begins on 20:41 - Mar 22 with 1853 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins on 20:31 - Mar 22 by sherpajacob

End of thread.

“His excellency”

Pass the bucket.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins on 20:46 - Mar 22 with 1841 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins on 19:07 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

Here we go to what?

Corbyn doesn’t want to actually take over before the Brexit decision mun. He wants to criticise it, not make it. Because there’s not actually such a thing as a ‘jobs first’ Brexit so 2 years down the line he’d look like a moron.

If he promises a second referendum at this point I’ll vote for him and I can’t bear him. The Brexit situation is far more important than who’s PM for 5 years. Far more. Surely you can see that?

Read that doc in today’s Guardian if you’re unsure.

2 years down the line?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins on 20:48 - Mar 22 with 1838 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins on 20:29 - Mar 22 by waynekerr55

Look out, Wolfie's been on the Kestrel again

The Countdown begins on 20:58 - Mar 22 with 1825 viewsGowerjack

Great news !

Uri is on the case and the reason why Jeremy Corbyn will never be Prime Minister revealed....

[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 21:02]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins on 21:25 - Mar 22 with 1790 viewsJack_Meoff

The Countdown begins on 20:39 - Mar 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

And It’s all owned by other countries , incredible

The UK government has always been a strong proponent of state ownership. As long as it's not the UK state itself , and as long as the people who actually paid for it don't benefit. Robbing, rotten bastards that they are.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 22:03]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins on 21:59 - Mar 22 with 1748 viewsburty

The Rhondda Valleys has been left devastated be the tories for as long as i can remeber. margret thatcher milk snatcher! The Wonderful people who work in Royal gram will tell you loads of people with anxiety and depression is on the riise nearly every day. The got the harrdest job ive ever seen the austerity 12 hours shifts for most of Workers. the Ive been in there and expierienced the hard work and some had choices with the beds they got to make.
The NHS Was created by the welsh we need a welsh leader and stop brexit.
corbyn Just give the peoples vote in wales victory by a landslide as usual for labour.
The Countdown begins on 22:03 - Mar 22 with 1741 viewsPegojack

The Countdown begins on 18:44 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

Hmm. He’s quite a bit of baggage I don’t think he’ll want exposed to be honest.

Do tell, you can't leave us hanging, Lisa....
The Countdown begins on 22:27 - Mar 22 with 1708 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins on 17:44 - Mar 22 by Ace_Jack

I feel like an election would be the worst result.Most likely, it would prolong this ordeal for months and we'd be stuck with a tory majority that would continue to cannibalise itself.

Pikeys thread would hit 1.5m views.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024