Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301359 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 06:48 - Mar 30 with 6301 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:13 - Mar 29 by pikeypaul

Immediate emergency budget.

Mass unemployment

Big hike in Interest rates

House price crash

FTSE crash

Sterling down massively, it’s virtually the same against the US$
which little miss know it all said was the only important currency
we should compare with last year before it has now recovered.

Even some claiming World war 3 ha ha ha by feck project fear was desperate.

ALL PROVEN TO BE BULLSH!TE

And we still have the remoaner feck wits trying to spread Project fear mark 2

If you notice it’s mostly the working well off who are remoaning since they are afraid of change
and their cushy well paid jobs changing.

The hard working on minimum wage in low income areas voted for change since they have been screwed over
for the last 20 years and I do not blame them. The affluent in areas like London charging £100 a hour for paper shuffling obviously want no change the selfish counts .

365 AFLI SIUYRL
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 20:19]

Aren’t you a pensioner who gets a police pension ?

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 06:54 - Mar 30 with 6311 viewspikeypaul

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/brexit-david-cameron-predicts-world-war

Here you go but the usual remoaner feck wits. will be along soon to deny it along with the rest of project fear and are still ready to push project fear mark 2. Totally clueless they are.

364 AFLI more each day.

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 08:23 - Mar 30 with 6278 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 06:30 - Mar 30 by WATP

He certainly did. It was during a speech he made in May 2016.
A quick look on the internet, will give you all the proof you need.

The remainers are awfully quick to jump on the brexit campaign was all lies crap but choose to ignore the lies spouted out by the remain campaign.

Cameron - basically saying we’d be at risk of another war. Bollocks.

Clegg - denying that there was any plans whatsoever for some sort of an EU army. Bollocks.

Osborne’s threat of the ‘punishment budget’ immediately after the vote. Bollocks.

HM Treasury- year long recession, 500,000 job losses in immediate aftermath.

Osborne- houses prices will drop 18%, interest rates and taxes will rise straight away.

Cameron even said that article 50 would have to be triggered straight away and that he would remain as prime minister.

Plenty more out there as well.
The Countdown begins. on 09:09 - Mar 30 with 6245 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 08:23 - Mar 30 by Jango

The remainers are awfully quick to jump on the brexit campaign was all lies crap but choose to ignore the lies spouted out by the remain campaign.

Clegg - denying that there was any plans whatsoever for some sort of an EU army. Bollocks.

Osborne’s threat of the ‘punishment budget’ immediately after the vote. Bollocks.

Osborne- houses prices will drop 18%, interest rates and taxes will rise straight away.

Cameron even said that article 50 would have to be triggered straight away and that he would remain as prime minister.

Wars and armies, calm down mun.

These are trade talks.

Although its fair to point out that the peace we take for granted in Europe, mirrors the closer trading relationships in Europe. There might be something in that ... ?

Peace out comrade.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - Mar 30 with 6243 viewssherpajacob

yesterday was a special day. In the words of Gerard Batten, Ukip’s interim leader: “It’s exactly 12 months until the day that we don’t really leave the EU.”

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 09:44 - Mar 30 with 6242 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 09:50 - Mar 30 with 6233 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 08:23 - Mar 30 by Jango

I've never understood the argument that because both sides told massive porkies ( because both were led by Tories) that this makes the result more valid and removes any requirement for further votes.

The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Mar 30 with 6209 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:50 - Mar 30 by sherpajacob

I've never understood the argument that because both sides told massive porkies ( because both were led by Tories) that this makes the result more valid and removes any requirement for further votes.

Well it kind of counteracts the arguments from remainers that people voted brexit because of lies.

Cameron, Clegg, Osborne, Carney etc (not all Tories) made out we’d be facing Armageddon if we voted Leave.

Just kindly pointing out that both sides were fed a load bulls**t along the way.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:23 - Mar 30 with 6186 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Mar 30 by Jango

Well it kind of counteracts the arguments from remainers that people voted brexit because of lies.

Cameron, Clegg, Osborne, Carney etc (not all Tories) made out we’d be facing Armageddon if we voted Leave.

Just kindly pointing out that both sides were fed a load bulls**t along the way.

Jango,you are wasting your time mate.

Project fear has been proven to be BS now they push Project Fear MK 2
What's the saying ? Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me .
And the remoaner feck wits are still pushing it.

It's all being pushed by the very well paid in affluent areas like London afraid of change to their
mega bucks jobs,they are selfish coonts not caring a toss about the millions in the rest of the country earning minimum wage who work 10 times harder who deserve change so voted to leave.

You only have to look at the darlings at the BBC to realise that and their disgustingly biased reporting of BREXIT.

Then you get the the leftie idiots you find here hanging off their coat tails and oblivious to the contempt these people really have for them but are happy to use them for foot soldiers at the same time as laughing at them.

364 AFLI SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 12:05 - Mar 30 with 6165 viewsDrGonzo

The Countdown begins. on 11:23 - Mar 30 by pikeypaul

Jango,you are wasting your time mate.

Project fear has been proven to be BS now they push Project Fear MK 2
What's the saying ? Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me .
And the remoaner feck wits are still pushing it.

It's all being pushed by the very well paid in affluent areas like London afraid of change to their
mega bucks jobs,they are selfish coonts not caring a toss about the millions in the rest of the country earning minimum wage who work 10 times harder who deserve change so voted to leave.

You only have to look at the darlings at the BBC to realise that and their disgustingly biased reporting of BREXIT.

Then you get the the leftie idiots you find here hanging off their coat tails and oblivious to the contempt these people really have for them but are happy to use them for foot soldiers at the same time as laughing at them.

364 AFLI SIUYRL

AFLI. African leadership institute?
The Countdown begins. on 12:17 - Mar 30 with 6159 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Mar 30 by Jango

If only the leavers were lied to, 17m votes were obtained fraudulently

If only the remainers were lied to 16m votes were obtained fraudulently

If both sides lied 33 million votes were obtained fraudulently.

The argument that both sides lied is an attack on democracy

The Countdown begins. on 22:30 - Mar 30 with 6076 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 06:54 - Mar 30 by pikeypaul

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/brexit-david-cameron-predicts-world-war

Here you go but the usual remoaner feck wits. will be along soon to deny it along with the rest of project fear and are still ready to push project fear mark 2. Totally clueless they are.

364 AFLI more each day.

SIUYRL

No Paul, that's a headline saying Cameron predicts World War Three if Britain leaves EU. Cameron didn't write it.

I'd like to see evidence of Cameron saying Brexit will lead to WW3.
The Countdown begins. on 22:32 - Mar 30 with 6074 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 22:30 - Mar 30 by Humpty

No Paul, that's a headline saying Cameron predicts World War Three if Britain leaves EU. Cameron didn't write it.

I'd like to see evidence of Cameron saying Brexit will lead to WW3.

He did say it on the 9 th may 2016 👍
The Countdown begins. on 22:39 - Mar 30 with 6072 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 22:32 - Mar 30 by WATP

He did say it on the 9 th may 2016 👍

I know the speech. Here it is:

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/pm-speech-on-the-uks-strength-and-securit

To say that speech predicts WW3 if Brexit happens is, frankly, bollocks.
The Countdown begins. on 22:42 - Mar 30 with 6065 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 22:39 - Mar 30 by Humpty

I know the speech. Here it is:

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/pm-speech-on-the-uks-strength-and-securit

To say that speech predicts WW3 if Brexit happens is, frankly, bollocks.

That’s a link to uk.gov lol.
Maybe do a bit more research and you’ll find exactly what he said.
The Countdown begins. on 22:48 - Mar 30 with 6059 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 22:42 - Mar 30 by WATP

That’s a link to uk.gov lol.
Maybe do a bit more research and you’ll find exactly what he said.

It looks like a transcript of his speech to me.

What exactly did he say then?
The Countdown begins. on 08:26 - Mar 31 with 6003 viewspikeypaul

363 AFLI more each day.

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 10:14 - Apr 1 with 5916 viewspikeypaul

362 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 09:41 - Apr 2 with 5837 viewspikeypaul

The start of another beautiful week closer to being OUT of the EU.

361 AFLI

SIUYRL.

The Countdown begins. on 12:52 - Apr 2 with 5805 viewspikeypaul

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/03/31/election-watchdogs-face-calls-re

So it has now come to public knowledge the so called unbiased electoral commission were and still are pushing remain opinions and blocking leave complaints.

All from a group who's code of conduct instructs impartiality whilst drawing their huge salaries .

Not a dickie bird from the usual remoaner losers here ,fecking hypocrites.

Anyway less than a year to the great day now.

361 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 15:50 - Apr 2 with 5768 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 12:52 - Apr 2 by pikeypaul

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/03/31/election-watchdogs-face-calls-re

So it has now come to public knowledge the so called unbiased electoral commission were and still are pushing remain opinions and blocking leave complaints.

All from a group who's code of conduct instructs impartiality whilst drawing their huge salaries .

361 AFLI

SIUYRL

If I was stuck on a desert island with you and a tin of rice pudding, I think I’d eat you and talk to the f ucking rice pudding.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 15:51]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 17:53 - Apr 2 with 5739 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 17:58 - Apr 2 with 5734 viewsBatterseajack

361 AFLI

SIUYRL

Impartiality is a problem when one side revels in their own Ignorance.

“I’m joined now by Galileo Galilei, a follower of Copernicus who has used modern telescope technology to make astronomical observations that he believes prove heliocentrism beyond any reasonable doubt.

“Also joining us is Nigello Lawsini, who has no scientific training whatsoever but has written a short book insisting furiously that the sun does in fact revolve around the Earth. Because he says so.

“As the presenter of this programme, I shall now offer exactly equal amounts of time to each guest and treat their conflicting positions as if they are of equal intellectual and epistemological value.”
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 18:19]
The Countdown begins. on 18:14 - Apr 2 with 5720 viewsmajorraglan

361 AFLI

SIUYRL

And this is from that bastion of impartial wisdom the Telegraph.........

Personally, I think both sides are feeding us loads of guff and there is a lot of scaremongering. Hopefully some kind of a deal will be struck which will be beneficial to the UK and it’s people, but I am not convinced. I have kids and I am concerned about for their future.
The Countdown begins. on 10:14 - Apr 3 with 5630 viewspikeypaul

360 AFLI

SIUYRL

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024