Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301608 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 16:40 - Mar 27 with 1747 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 16:38 - Mar 27 by exiledclaseboy

Nope. If there’s no ratification the government has to return to the E.U. by 12 April to outline what it’s going to do next.

Indeed. If there's no single plan parliament can agree upon on 12th April or parliament vote for a deal EU would reject, then it's no deal. No way EU want UK MEP elections.
The Countdown begins on 16:42 - Mar 27 with 1743 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 16:40 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

Indeed. If there's no single plan parliament can agree upon on 12th April or parliament vote for a deal EU would reject, then it's no deal. No way EU want UK MEP elections.

Nope. I refer the honourable gentleman to the reply I gave some moments ago.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins on 17:12 - Mar 27 with 1699 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 16:42 - Mar 27 by exiledclaseboy

Nope. I refer the honourable gentleman to the reply I gave some moments ago.

EU need to k now what parliament want.

Of the options being discussed can you see one that jumps out as something everyone will wan? I don't.

Come 12th April, EU ask what the plan is. "Well, we'll pursue this option HoC wanted...". "Eh, so, not good enough, we don't agree with that and as we said, withdrawal agreement has been completed can't be negotiated".

What then? Lengthy delay - I'm sure EU will love having Farage and other MEPs hanging around.

What if option B wins tonight - unlikely but given the state of parliament these days...

I can see EU getting fed up and just calling it. In a business deal, when there's little chance of achieving something agreeable to both, it's wasted effort to then kick the can down the road. At least with WTO, both parties know where they stand which at least
The Countdown begins on 17:19 - Mar 27 with 1691 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins on 17:12 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

Of the options being discussed can you see one that jumps out as something everyone will wan? I don't.

Come 12th April, EU ask what the plan is. "Well, we'll pursue this option HoC wanted...". "Eh, so, not good enough, we don't agree with that and as we said, withdrawal agreement has been completed can't be negotiated".

What then? Lengthy delay - I'm sure EU will love having Farage and other MEPs hanging around.

What if option B wins tonight - unlikely but given the state of parliament these days...

I can see EU getting fed up and just calling it. In a business deal, when there's little chance of achieving something agreeable to both, it's wasted effort to then kick the can down the road. At least with WTO, both parties know where they stand which at least

Desperate.

There will be enough indicative progress to delay to March 2020 as there will either be an election or referendum to resolve things if MPs can’t. There will never be a no deal, unless parliament votes for it. The EU will be perfectly happy to continue to ignore the likes of Farrago for a while.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins on 17:25 - Mar 27 with 1684 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 17:19 - Mar 27 by monmouth

Desperate.

There will be enough indicative progress to delay to March 2020 as there will either be an election or referendum to resolve things if MPs can’t. There will never be a no deal, unless parliament votes for it. The EU will be perfectly happy to continue to ignore the likes of Farrago for a while.

Will there be enough progress? I don't see it. Every option selected by Bercow for discussion have enough problems I can't see any one solution being acceptable to a majority.

Labour don't want a referendum unless it's not their option and they aren't in government whilst a full moon exists or something like that.

Still not convinced EU will want UK electing MEPs. Not convinced they'll really want to delay that long either - if there's no real progress, no single option parliament wants. Can't see an election, can't see a referendum happening.

I guess the choice on both sides is either spend X years p155ing around trying to agree withdrawal or just call it quits to get on with trade talks ASAP.

EDIT:

May now saying she'll go before next stage of talks. Ok, fine, agree her deal and proceed to trade talks.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 17:30]
The Countdown begins on 17:35 - Mar 27 with 1669 viewsJango

Barnier: 'In the case of no deal in all scenarios the GFA will continue to apply. The UK will remain a co-guarantor. There will be no hard border. We have to respect the SM but also out of respect for UK internal market there are going to have to be checks carried out somewhere.'
The Countdown begins on 17:38 - Mar 27 with 1656 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins on 17:25 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

Will there be enough progress? I don't see it. Every option selected by Bercow for discussion have enough problems I can't see any one solution being acceptable to a majority.

Labour don't want a referendum unless it's not their option and they aren't in government whilst a full moon exists or something like that.

Still not convinced EU will want UK electing MEPs. Not convinced they'll really want to delay that long either - if there's no real progress, no single option parliament wants. Can't see an election, can't see a referendum happening.

I guess the choice on both sides is either spend X years p155ing around trying to agree withdrawal or just call it quits to get on with trade talks ASAP.

EDIT:

May now saying she'll go before next stage of talks. Ok, fine, agree her deal and proceed to trade talks.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 17:30]

A Peoples Vote is in play.

Any deal agreed by Parliament will be required to go to the people for approval.

Its almost like a democracy with the people voting and everything

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins on 17:42 - Mar 27 with 1644 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins on 17:38 - Mar 27 by Kilkennyjack

A Peoples Vote is in play.

Any deal agreed by Parliament will be required to go to the people for approval.

Its almost like a democracy with the people voting and everything

Votes are undemocratic.

I see she's agreed to step aside if her shít sandwich is passed.

Fúck that

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins on 17:43 - Mar 27 with 1637 viewsbluey_the_blue

You keep on believing that.

After all, those thick racist old people voted to leave. How can you possibly trust them to vote the way you want?

May's withdrawal agreement is bad, but something that can be lived with as long as next PM for the trade talks is someone who genuinely believes in Leave, can have a backbone in trade talks.
The Countdown begins on 17:46 - Mar 27 with 1630 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins on 17:43 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

You keep on believing that.

After all, those thick racist old people voted to leave. How can you possibly trust them to vote the way you want?

May's withdrawal agreement is bad, but something that can be lived with as long as next PM for the trade talks is someone who genuinely believes in Leave, can have a backbone in trade talks.

We'll do really well with a potentially indefinite backstop that needs the backing of the 27.

Why the fúck would we do that?

The Countdown begins on 17:46 - Mar 27 with 1628 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 17:35 - Mar 27 by Jango

Barnier: 'In the case of no deal in all scenarios the GFA will continue to apply. The UK will remain a co-guarantor. There will be no hard border. We have to respect the SM but also out of respect for UK internal market there are going to have to be checks carried out somewhere.'

That’s what the problem has been throughout.

It means a border between NI and GB.

It’s why the DUP don’t want a no deal Brexit.
The Countdown begins on 17:49 - Mar 27 with 1620 viewsJango

Anna Soubry has been forward in time. Cancel Brexit now.
The Countdown begins on 17:49 - Mar 27 with 1618 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 17:12 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

Clarke and Boles both stand a reasonable chance of securing a majority.

And the withdrawal deal is only finished if the red lines stay in place which will not be the case if, for example, we have a permanent customs union.

No deal does not have support. As has been said about a thousand times.
The Countdown begins on 17:51 - Mar 27 with 1610 viewsJango

The Countdown begins on 17:46 - Mar 27 by londonlisa2001

That’s not what he’s saying. He’s not going to dictate whether we have a border between NI and GB in the event of a no deal. He’s saying the backstop is a load of nonsense.
The Countdown begins on 17:52 - Mar 27 with 1608 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 17:46 - Mar 27 by waynekerr55

We'll do really well with a potentially indefinite backstop that needs the backing of the 27.

Why the fúck would we do that?

Was meant to be a reply to KJ ;)

Barnier has talked about checks away from border - something ERG said for a while. I'm sure the next PM who will have better negotiating skills than May will deal with that in the trade talks.

We either end up half in, half out with the other suggested options so could end up arguing the toss for years. It's either accept no deal with urgent trade talks or accept May's deal shit as it is and focus on the more important trade talks for me.
The Countdown begins on 17:55 - Mar 27 with 1599 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 17:35 - Mar 27 by Jango

"....there are going to have to be checks carried out somewhere"
The Countdown begins on 17:59 - Mar 27 with 1595 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 17:55 - Mar 27 by Batterseajack

That could well be maxfac, right?

But Barnier seems to be saying no hard border - which exposes the rhetoric.
The Countdown begins on 18:01 - Mar 27 with 1590 viewsJango

The Countdown begins on 17:55 - Mar 27 by Batterseajack

So that automatically means the Irish Sea? You’ll notice he hasn’t said that because it’s been nonsense from the start.
The Countdown begins on 18:02 - Mar 27 with 1582 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins on 17:52 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

Was meant to be a reply to KJ ;)

Barnier has talked about checks away from border - something ERG said for a while. I'm sure the next PM who will have better negotiating skills than May will deal with that in the trade talks.

We either end up half in, half out with the other suggested options so could end up arguing the toss for years. It's either accept no deal with urgent trade talks or accept May's deal shit as it is and focus on the more important trade talks for me.

That's my point - trade talks that still need agreement from the bloc. Not going to happen.

The Countdown begins on 18:15 - Mar 27 with 1569 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 18:02 - Mar 27 by waynekerr55

That's my point - trade talks that still need agreement from the bloc. Not going to happen.

Trade is trade is trade.

What can't happen is May being in charge for those talks.
The Countdown begins on 18:44 - Mar 27 with 1539 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’ve no idea why he finds all this so hard to grasp.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins on 19:02 - Mar 27 with 1507 viewslonglostjack

Do the DUP really want Brexit at all? It risks N.Ireland being treated differently to the rest of the U.K. I wonder if they’ve worked out that the status quo is preferable.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 19:15 - Mar 27 with 1482 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I think ECB has called this all along.
She's going to get her deal through.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Countdown begins on 19:28 - Mar 27 with 1471 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 19:15 - Mar 27 by Joe_bradshaw

I think ECB has called this all along.
She's going to get her deal through.

The DUP would need to support, plus all ERG, and she’s still short.

The DUP are currently indicating via ‘sources’ that ‘nothing has changed’.

The issue she has, is that if the DUP can be convinced that a brexiteer will take over and renege on the agreement, the centrist Tories who have voted for her deal before will think the same, and may well switch to, for example, the Clarke amendment. The Clarke amendment does not need to change the WA, and it allows the DUP to support, but at that point, the ERG are lost as we stay in a permanent customs union.

The reality is that, as I’ve said all along, people like Johnson and Rees Mogg are unprincipled opportunists, and the prospect of them coming into a position of power, will alarm many more sensible conservatives.

Any changes they attempt to make, if they gain power, over the political declaration / future agreements, will not pass the house, and ultimately will lead to an election. With someone like Johnson in power, the Tories will lose.
The Countdown begins on 19:29 - Mar 27 with 1469 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 17:59 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

That could well be maxfac, right?

But Barnier seems to be saying no hard border - which exposes the rhetoric.

In Ireland.

Not elsewhere.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024