Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301352 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 08:27 - Mar 28 with 2119 viewsPegojack

The Countdown begins on 21:57 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

And Bercow doesn't disappoint.

"Patrick McLoughlin, the former Tory chief whip, asks John Bercow if his “no repeat votes” ruling means these matters cannot be put to a vote again.

Bercow says that is not the case. He says this is a different process. The business motion made it clear it would be a two-step process.

McLoughlin tries to intervene again, but Bercow won’t let him. MPs jeer very loudly. It feels as if Bercow is losing control of the house, but eventually he restores control, and says he won’t be intimidated by McLoughlin."

You're living in your own dream world, Bluey. A Tory cñut tried to stir up trouble by claiming Bercow was being inconsistent, Bercow explained why he wasn't, the cñut wouldn't let it go, urged on by his fellow gammons, and Bercow put the tw*t firmly in his place. Losing control, my arse.
The Countdown begins on 08:31 - Mar 28 with 2093 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins on 08:27 - Mar 28 by Pegojack

You're living in your own dream world, Bluey. A Tory cñut tried to stir up trouble by claiming Bercow was being inconsistent, Bercow explained why he wasn't, the cñut wouldn't let it go, urged on by his fellow gammons, and Bercow put the tw*t firmly in his place. Losing control, my arse.

Spot on. Young Bluey’s becoming increasly desperate and delusional with each passing day.

I think it’s known as Theresa Syndrome.
The Countdown begins on 08:35 - Mar 28 with 2083 viewsMorfa_Same

The Countdown begins on 07:53 - Mar 28 by monmouth

So, to sum up.

Our elite parliament, font of all that is wise, and a model of democracy, has decided:

It doesn’t want to revoke Article 50
It doesn’t want any possible outcome of invoking Article 50

Fabulous.

I think there's only one way forward now.

But sadly Guy Fawkes has already tried it and that failed too.
The Countdown begins on 08:36 - Mar 28 with 2083 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins on 22:46 - Mar 27 by Kilkennyjack

Pikey have you got a minute fella .....? 😂😂🇪🇺🇪🇺

Incredibly but unfortunately not unbelievably 105 MPs voted for us to leave at 11 pm tomorrow, with no agreement or preparations at all in place.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins on 08:37 - Mar 28 with 2078 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 08:27 - Mar 28 by Pegojack

Notice the quotation marks, indicating not my words.

Took that from Guardian live blog. Twas Guardian writers comments not mine.
The Countdown begins on 08:38 - Mar 28 with 2074 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 08:31 - Mar 28 by WarwickHunt

Spot on. Young Bluey’s becoming increasly desperate and delusional with each passing day.

I think it’s known as Theresa Syndrome.

Twas a quote, not my words...
The Countdown begins on 08:39 - Mar 28 with 2072 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins on 21:57 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

And Bercow doesn't disappoint.

"Patrick McLoughlin, the former Tory chief whip, asks John Bercow if his “no repeat votes” ruling means these matters cannot be put to a vote again.

Bercow says that is not the case. He says this is a different process. The business motion made it clear it would be a two-step process.

McLoughlin tries to intervene again, but Bercow won’t let him. MPs jeer very loudly. It feels as if Bercow is losing control of the house, but eventually he restores control, and says he won’t be intimidated by McLoughlin."

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins on 08:41 - Mar 28 with 2063 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 08:36 - Mar 28 by sherpajacob

Incredibly but unfortunately not unbelievably 105 MPs voted for us to leave at 11 pm tomorrow, with no agreement or preparations at all in place.

Including David Davies MP for Monmouthshire whose constituency voted to remain in the 2016 referendum. What an arse.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins on 09:10 - Mar 28 with 2022 viewsVincent_Vega

Does the owner of this thread need to get hold of Donald Tusk for an extension of the countdown?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Countdown begins on 09:26 - Mar 28 with 1986 viewsBatterseajack

Only 37.5 hrs to go Pikey

Where's the after party at?
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 9:27]
The Countdown begins on 09:30 - Mar 28 with 1977 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins on 09:26 - Mar 28 by Batterseajack

You forgot

ARSI

SIUPP

Or something equally banal.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins on 09:59 - Mar 28 with 1951 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins on 09:26 - Mar 28 by Batterseajack

At Theresa’s gaff - huge portions of humble pie washed down with lashings of bitter tears of regret.

Entertainment will be Gove and Boris in a naked mud-wrestling match to decide who the next chief cûntpipe will be.
The Countdown begins on 10:00 - Mar 28 with 1953 viewsGreatBritton

The Countdown begins on 23:08 - Mar 27 by majorraglan

People from the outside looking in at this mess in the U.K. must think the countries a complete basket case. I wonder what the average European thinks if they even care at all? We get the anti EU perspective from our press, but I wonder what the average person on the Copenhagen, Cologne or Córdoba omnibus thinks about it all.

A lot of today’s shenanigans in the Tory party has been about manoeuvring potential leadership candidate bids in to positioning saving face after sacrificing principles.

People on the outside looking in are actually sorry for us, the normal, sane, put upon people of Great Britain. I was talking to a range of people in Paris a week ago - mainly taxi drivers - and they were amazed that we were willing to tolerate the idiocies of Westminster. They seem to know a lot more about our shenanigans than we do about theirs, which reinforces my view that we are far too insular and regressive in our thinking. As Tusk said yesterday, "We are all Europeans."
The Countdown begins on 10:09 - Mar 28 with 1940 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fack my eyes

She’s like Diane Abbot on acid

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins on 10:23 - Mar 28 with 1926 viewsGlyn1

What's the name of Bluey's goat?

I believe that we won't agree on any long extension from the EU and will leave with a No Deal and nobody knows what happens then.

If any referendum was held who would decide the question? If it was as basic as Leave or Remain, and then Remain won but not decisively (e.g. 45% to 55%) then would the result even be accepted by the losing side?

And how to exit the EU was supposed to be the easy part. After its over we still have another 10 years of negotiating our trading deals with the EU.

So even when all of this is over, it won't be over.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 10:37]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Countdown begins on 10:24 - Mar 28 with 1921 viewsAce_Jack

I caught up through 4 pages of posts and absolutely nothing from Pikey. I am devastated.
The Countdown begins on 10:31 - Mar 28 with 1918 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins on 10:00 - Mar 28 by GreatBritton

People on the outside looking in are actually sorry for us, the normal, sane, put upon people of Great Britain. I was talking to a range of people in Paris a week ago - mainly taxi drivers - and they were amazed that we were willing to tolerate the idiocies of Westminster. They seem to know a lot more about our shenanigans than we do about theirs, which reinforces my view that we are far too insular and regressive in our thinking. As Tusk said yesterday, "We are all Europeans."

”As Tusk said yesterday, "We are all Europeans."

What does that mean though, when you heard that what did it mean to you?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins on 10:46 - Mar 28 with 1897 viewsGlyn1

Here's The Guardian's regular summary of the European newspapers.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/28/european-press-view-on-brexit

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Countdown begins on 11:12 - Mar 28 with 1887 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 10:31 - Mar 28 by Lohengrin

Don't you feel European Loh?
The Countdown begins on 11:14 - Mar 28 with 1884 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 10:31 - Mar 28 by Lohengrin

Rather like a spiral staircase it's difficult to describe. As soon as you start to try, you realise that there's something that contradicts your assumption. There is a certain shared heritage in terms of music for example, and geography obviously defines the boundries. You could well argue that young people in Stockholm, Berlin and London too, share more in common with each other than they do with those living in rural areas of their respective countries.
As a political entity the EU has of course only been around for a very short time compared to nation states. Even today though Germany is strongly defined by it's Länder and we all know that Italians tend to put region above state except when it comes to football.
At the end of the day it's a patchwork which makes it interesting and as long as we're arguing about fishing quotas, tax policy or time zones instead of going to war with each other that's fine by me.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 12:09]

The Countdown begins on 11:41 - Mar 28 with 1860 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins on 11:12 - Mar 28 by Batterseajack

Don't you feel European Loh?

Yes indeed, but then it’s a question that I’ve obsessively thought through from a young age and was lucky enough to have had the educational tools to do so.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins on 12:04 - Mar 28 with 1819 viewsunion_jack

MV3 happening tomorrow!!

Subject to Bercow agreeing.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 12:13]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins on 12:10 - Mar 28 with 1812 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins on 11:41 - Mar 28 by Lohengrin

Yes indeed, but then it’s a question that I’ve obsessively thought through from a young age and was lucky enough to have had the educational tools to do so.

Talking of tools, where's Pikey gone?
The Countdown begins on 12:11 - Mar 28 with 1804 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 12:10 - Mar 28 by LeonWasGod

Talking of tools, where's Pikey gone?

He's resting. Big day tomorrow.

The Countdown begins on 12:15 - Mar 28 with 1798 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins on 12:04 - Mar 28 by union_jack

MV3 happening tomorrow!!

Subject to Bercow agreeing.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 12:13]

Or maybe not.

I’m confused even more now.

Seems it may be a vote to see if they have another MV3.

My head hurts now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024