Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301281 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:17 - Mar 29 with 1906 viewstrinityann

If I was government I would have respected the result and If they wanted a return to EU that badly I would ramped up the austerity and deliberately tanked the economy and then maybe the Brexiteers would be begging to rejoin EU.

This Brexit saga has shown how corrupt the political system is and democracy is just an illusion.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:45 - Mar 29 with 1861 viewsHighjack

The Independent Group has today applied to be a political party under the name "Change UK" or 'Chuk' for short. Looking at some of their members I think they can certainly offer us some real radical change from the sort of politics we've seen in the last 30 years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:48 - Mar 29 with 1850 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:45 - Mar 29 by Highjack

The Independent Group has today applied to be a political party under the name "Change UK" or 'Chuk' for short. Looking at some of their members I think they can certainly offer us some real radical change from the sort of politics we've seen in the last 30 years.

Looking at some of their members, I'd say not. They lack any semblance of a "heavyweight" politician.

I respect the way Berger has dealt with the anti-semitism thrown at her, but when the guy wanting to lead is Chuka "Office editted wikipedia entry to say I was often called 'Britain's Barack Obama'" Umunna I don't quite think we should annoint it as groundbreaking.

SDP they are not.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:54 - Mar 29 with 1839 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:48 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

Looking at some of their members, I'd say not. They lack any semblance of a "heavyweight" politician.

I respect the way Berger has dealt with the anti-semitism thrown at her, but when the guy wanting to lead is Chuka "Office editted wikipedia entry to say I was often called 'Britain's Barack Obama'" Umunna I don't quite think we should annoint it as groundbreaking.

SDP they are not.

No they will change! We will have change.

Everything will change!

Change!

[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 12:55]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:01 - Mar 29 with 1828 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

🤷🏼‍♂️

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:10 - Mar 29 with 1816 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:30 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

Evidence?

Look at the slim margin of victory for leave, 1.7m wasn't it? 3 years on look at how many voters have reached voting age plus add in the ones who didn't vote and the ones who have changed their minds, that 1.7m would be obliterated.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:12 - Mar 29 with 1812 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:10 - Mar 29 by Ebo

Look at the slim margin of victory for leave, 1.7m wasn't it? 3 years on look at how many voters have reached voting age plus add in the ones who didn't vote and the ones who have changed their minds, that 1.7m would be obliterated.

Ironic really. Bluey asking for evidence but not supporting a second referendum.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:21 - Mar 29 with 1797 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:12 - Mar 29 by longlostjack

Ironic really. Bluey asking for evidence but not supporting a second referendum.

He knows he would have his arse handed to him. Not long now before he goes off for his annual disappearance from this site. I'm predicting around early to mid May.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:32 - Mar 29 with 1777 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:12 - Mar 29 by longlostjack

I disagree with a second referendum because it could lead to a neverendum. Remain win - what then? Best of 3, best of 5? Leave win? It still won't be accepted because after all, it's old racist people only who vote Leave, right?

I think May has been abysmal, MPs who have voted for Article 50 knowing no deal default with a timeframe who then went on to work against that have been pathetic. It's been poor all round.

What is damaging is uncertainty. The longer the process goes on, the more damaging it is. Most people would rather get on with trade talks.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:39 - Mar 29 with 1767 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:21 - Mar 29 by Ebo

He knows he would have his arse handed to him. Not long now before he goes off for his annual disappearance from this site. I'm predicting around early to mid May.

I left for a while over Christmas for specific personal reasons which two people on this site know about - and I thank them for allowing me to get stuff off my chest, they've been incredibly helpful and know who they are.

So basically,Ebo, in the gentlest and kindest possible spirit, please go fvck yourself with a cactus...

Now, with regards to a second referendum, a Remain win, if that happened would solve nothing. Do you continue holding referendums until a specified period, possibly in the hope people think "ah sod it, just Remain anyway"? I'd agree a Remain win by a decisive manner would prevent a third referendum - equally so would a Leave win by a decisive manner.

What I asked you for was evidence of a vast shift in the mindset of the people eligible to vote in a second referendum - John Curtice found no such thing.

I'd suggest most people just want the process over with.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:47 - Mar 29 with 1750 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:39 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

I left for a while over Christmas for specific personal reasons which two people on this site know about - and I thank them for allowing me to get stuff off my chest, they've been incredibly helpful and know who they are.

So basically,Ebo, in the gentlest and kindest possible spirit, please go fvck yourself with a cactus...

Now, with regards to a second referendum, a Remain win, if that happened would solve nothing. Do you continue holding referendums until a specified period, possibly in the hope people think "ah sod it, just Remain anyway"? I'd agree a Remain win by a decisive manner would prevent a third referendum - equally so would a Leave win by a decisive manner.

What I asked you for was evidence of a vast shift in the mindset of the people eligible to vote in a second referendum - John Curtice found no such thing.

To paraphrase; When the facts change, Bluey ignores the facts.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:47 - Mar 29 with 1750 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:32 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

I disagree with a second referendum because it could lead to a neverendum. Remain win - what then? Best of 3, best of 5? Leave win? It still won't be accepted because after all, it's old racist people only who vote Leave, right?

I think May has been abysmal, MPs who have voted for Article 50 knowing no deal default with a timeframe who then went on to work against that have been pathetic. It's been poor all round.

What is damaging is uncertainty. The longer the process goes on, the more damaging it is. Most people would rather get on with trade talks.

Nonsense. If May’s deal is voted down YET again and Parliament can’t agree a consensus approach then it should go back to the people. No deal vs Remain. I have a feeling though that Parliament will reach a consensus around the Customs Union. That feeling seems to be shared by a fair few Brexiteers by the way they are now coming around to backing May’s awful deal 😂 !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:49 - Mar 29 with 1743 viewsEbo

You are also a compulsive fibber as well
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 13:50]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:52 - Mar 29 with 1734 viewssherpajacob

ERG training video.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:54 - Mar 29 with 1727 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:32 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

Ah, the best of three/five/seven argument.

Grow up, Bluey FFS.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 13:55]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:59 - Mar 29 with 1717 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:54 - Mar 29 by WarwickHunt

Ah, the best of three/five/seven argument.

Grow up, Bluey FFS.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 13:55]

It;s a valid point hough Warwick.

Unless a second referendum provides a conclusive decision, it rumbles on. If it's 52/48 in favour of Remain then we're at the same point in terms of no real conclusive public view.

Equally, what would be on second referendum? May's deal vs Remain? Leave vs Remain? No deal vs Remain?

I'm personally at the stage of May's Deal? No deal? Any other deal? Whatever, just get things over with.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:05 - Mar 29 with 1714 viewsZaxx

TM is going for the any one of three option though, not even best of 5.

Is that democratic too?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:09 - Mar 29 with 1707 viewscockneyswan

Leave means Leave😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:28 - Mar 29 with 1670 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:59 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

Unless a second referendum provides a conclusive decision, it rumbles on. If it's 52/48 in favour of Remain then we're at the same point in terms of no real conclusive public view.

Equally, what would be on second referendum? May's deal vs Remain? Leave vs Remain? No deal vs Remain?

I'm personally at the stage of May's Deal? No deal? Any other deal? Whatever, just get things over with.

You are arguing that the 2016 referendum was inconclusive because it was 52/48.

feck me, I agree with Bluey on something.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:29 - Mar 29 with 1666 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:59 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

With respect, Bluey, it’s a load of big hairy bollox.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:36 - Mar 29 with 1655 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:28 - Mar 29 by sherpajacob

You are arguing that the 2016 referendum was inconclusive because it was 52/48.

feck me, I agree with Bluey on something.

I'm arguing that those arguing the original referendum was inconclusive cannot then argue a second referendum is conclusive if delivering same margin other way around.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:46 - Mar 29 with 1636 viewsAce_Jack

Corbyn an actual bag of sh*t again after the Government defeat.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:51 - Mar 29 with 1618 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:36 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

I'm arguing that those arguing the original referendum was inconclusive cannot then argue a second referendum is conclusive if delivering same margin other way around.

There's only one way to find out

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:04 - Mar 29 with 1587 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:10 - Mar 29 by Ebo

That’s the exact sort of deluded ignorance we seen from remainers before the first vote. We know how that ended.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:13 - Mar 29 with 1571 viewsthe_oracle

There is an obvious reason why leavers have not changed their minds.. and it isn't sovereignty, taking back control, 350million, or wonderful new trade deals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024