Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301734 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Mar 29 with 1647 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Mar 29 by Highjack

We knew all that apart from the withdrawal agreement.

Well that’s just a lie. Not a surprise because the chances of a sensible debate on this issue from you disappeared some months ago. As you were.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - Mar 29 with 1633 viewsexiledclaseboy

She’s going to try again. For a fourth time. That really and genuinely shouldn’t be allowed. This isn’t democracy it’s the act of a banana republic. Without the bananas.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:42 - Mar 29 with 1625 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

She’s going to try again. For a fourth time. That really and genuinely shouldn’t be allowed. This isn’t democracy it’s the act of a banana republic. Without the bananas.

There’s no way that Bercow could allow the wannabe dictator do that.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 19:44]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Mar 29 with 1621 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:42 - Mar 29 by longlostjack

There’s no way that Bercow could allow the wannabe dictator do that.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 19:44]

I struggle to see how he could.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Mar 29 with 1595 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

Well that’s just a lie. Not a surprise because the chances of a sensible debate on this issue from you disappeared some months ago. As you were.

It’s not a lie. We were told throughout the whole campaign by those paragons of virtue messrs Cameron and Osbourne how terrible things would be. The bus was just utter bollocks that everyone just laughed at. Everything we know now, we knew then.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:53 - Mar 29 with 1591 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Mar 29 by Highjack

It’s not a lie. We were told throughout the whole campaign by those paragons of virtue messrs Cameron and Osbourne how terrible things would be. The bus was just utter bollocks that everyone just laughed at. Everything we know now, we knew then.

Nope. Bollocks, if you prefer.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Mar 29 with 1584 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

This 75% of MPs are remainers stuff seems to have become accepted fact but I’ve never seen the source of it and the votes in parliament over the last few years don’t back it up. And far fewer than 50% of them voted in favour of a second referendum just three days ago.

I recall there was a little of digging for this info at the time of the referendum.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/how-mp-vote-eu-referendum-9187679

Because they are so factional I felt that there was a good chance they would cut down the options and end up with a second vote, it seems like we'll get some sort of vote after today if the EU does not budge?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 19:56]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:55 - Mar 29 with 1585 viewsHighjack

The irony.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:00 - Mar 29 with 1566 viewslondonlisa2001

There is no one left to switch. Cash et al won’t, and some of the ‘with regret’ people may go back the other way (their credibility being in the bin).

The DUP have said they’d prefer to remain than support her deal,

The only chance is with a permanent customs union and a confirmation vote. Which Labour will suppport. And it’ll lose in a referendum.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:03 - Mar 29 with 1553 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:00 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

There is no one left to switch. Cash et al won’t, and some of the ‘with regret’ people may go back the other way (their credibility being in the bin).

The DUP have said they’d prefer to remain than support her deal,

The only chance is with a permanent customs union and a confirmation vote. Which Labour will suppport. And it’ll lose in a referendum.

Election is more likely than a referendum. May hinted/threatened such after the vote earlier. Fully agree it won’t get us anywhere but I see that as far more likely than a referendum. That said, an election needs a two thirds Commons majority, a referendum only a simple majority. So who knows.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:03 - Mar 29 with 1551 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Mar 29 by Wingstandwood

Interesting thought that!

There should be no missing the point if a general election is called when it comes to whether standing M.P's voted to push this Brexit through parliament today or whether they voted to block it.

During the last election I predicted on here that Labour would win Gower and with what approx majority. I was right just like I was (despite opinion polls) with the EU referendum.

Here's my precision if Tonia Antoniazzi has voted to block today and she is standing against a eurosceptic/Brexiteer Tory? She will lose and it would be the same if roles were reversed i.e. the Tory would lose if he had a blocking stance.

I wonder if she/Gower Labour will mention (or anyone else of whatever other party) mention how they voted? Will it be published clearly in big black block letters in election leaflets?

Indeed
Very good post
It’s a big deal everywhere

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:04 - Mar 29 with 1545 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:55 - Mar 29 by Highjack

The irony.

I agree, massively ironic that the same people who call a second vote an undemocratic breach of trust are more than prepared to allow themselves numerous votes on the same thing.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Mar 29 with 1538 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:03 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

Election is more likely than a referendum. May hinted/threatened such after the vote earlier. Fully agree it won’t get us anywhere but I see that as far more likely than a referendum. That said, an election needs a two thirds Commons majority, a referendum only a simple majority. So who knows.

I think they’ll get an agreement on Monday.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:08 - Mar 29 with 1524 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Mar 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

I recall there was a little of digging for this info at the time of the referendum.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/how-mp-vote-eu-referendum-9187679

Because they are so factional I felt that there was a good chance they would cut down the options and end up with a second vote, it seems like we'll get some sort of vote after today if the EU does not budge?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 19:56]

That’s the previous parliament, not this one so the stat doesn’t apply. And there’s a difference between voting to remain in the referendum and not being prepared to implement the result of it. Parliament was clearly prepared to do that. It voted to approve A50. It passed the EU Withdrawal Act into law. These aren’t acts of committed remainers. As I keep saying, this mess isn’t a failure of parliament, it’s a failure of government and May personally for failing to consider the kind of exit deal that would get support in parliament before ploughing on as if she had a majority of 150.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Mar 29 with 1524 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:04 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

I agree, massively ironic that the same people who call a second vote an undemocratic breach of trust are more than prepared to allow themselves numerous votes on the same thing.

I entirely agree with you that voting over and over on the same subject until you get the desired result shouldn’t be allowed, it’s the actions of a banana republic, without the bananas and an affront to democracy.

This applies to both mays deal and the losers vote.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:12 - Mar 29 with 1513 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

More likely now than it was. Then we have to have a government prepared to implement whatever that is.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Mar 29 with 1501 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:12 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

More likely now than it was. Then we have to have a government prepared to implement whatever that is.

On what though? I guess Clarke's motion got closest.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Mar 29 with 1501 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Mar 29 by Highjack

I entirely agree with you that voting over and over on the same subject until you get the desired result shouldn’t be allowed, it’s the actions of a banana republic, without the bananas and an affront to democracy.

This applies to both mays deal and the losers vote.

Where we differ is that one issue has now been voted down three times in the last three months when nothing has changed. The other issue was voted on three years ago and lots has changed since then so it’s perfectly legitimate to have another vote.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:15 - Mar 29 with 1497 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

On what though? I guess Clarke's motion got closest.

Have to wait and see old son. Won’t be your preferred no deal option though that’s for damn sure as eggs is eggs.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:15 - Mar 29 with 1496 viewsomarjack

The worst thing about remaining in the EU is having to see this abomination of a thread bumped until kingdom come.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Mar 29 with 1493 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:15 - Mar 29 by omarjack

The worst thing about remaining in the EU is having to see this abomination of a thread bumped until kingdom come.

Bollocks. This is one of the best threads in this forum’s history.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Mar 29 with 1484 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

But will she accept it? I can’t see into her psyche but the Party,from what I’ve read, has been her life. As such and with the obvious UKIP direction of the Tory Party especially at grassroots level, she seems to be always trying to redeem herself. It wouldn’t surprise me if she went for a General Election. Whether she could even manage to sort that out though is another question.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Mar 29 with 1475 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:12 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

If they have the numbers to get a consensus, they’ll have the same numbers to pass a bill on Weds, and she’s been advised that she’ll be breaking the law if she doesn’t then carry it out and she’s said she won’t do that.

Customs union added onto her deal and a vote on it is my guess.

If it gets to the wire, they’ll revoke rather than no deal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Mar 29 with 1472 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

If they have the numbers to get a consensus, they’ll have the same numbers to pass a bill on Weds, and she’s been advised that she’ll be breaking the law if she doesn’t then carry it out and she’s said she won’t do that.

Customs union added onto her deal and a vote on it is my guess.

If it gets to the wire, they’ll revoke rather than no deal.

Can’t pass a bill in one day mun.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Mar 29 with 1446 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

Can’t pass a bill in one day mun.

Pedant. You know what I mean...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024