Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342410 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:28 - Mar 29 with 2056 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Mar 29 by Wingstandwood

Interesting thought that!

There should be no missing the point if a general election is called when it comes to whether standing M.P's voted to push this Brexit through parliament today or whether they voted to block it.

During the last election I predicted on here that Labour would win Gower and with what approx majority. I was right just like I was (despite opinion polls) with the EU referendum.

Here's my precision if Tonia Antoniazzi has voted to block today and she is standing against a eurosceptic/Brexiteer Tory? She will lose and it would be the same if roles were reversed i.e. the Tory would lose if he had a blocking stance.

I wonder if she/Gower Labour will mention (or anyone else of whatever other party) mention how they voted? Will it be published clearly in big black block letters in election leaflets?

Tonia is rightly voting for what she thinks is in the interests of her constituents.
Thats her job.

Tonia is pro EU - and voting against the likes of Mogg, Farage, Boris, and IDS.
Therefore she is in the right side of history.

You can have snivelling little Alun Cairns.
I will keep Tonia.

More people are alive today who voted remain than leave. Remember that.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:29 - Mar 29 with 2051 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

Pedant. You know what I mean...

Sorry

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:30 - Mar 29 with 2051 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Mar 29 by longlostjack

But will she accept it? I can’t see into her psyche but the Party,from what I’ve read, has been her life. As such and with the obvious UKIP direction of the Tory Party especially at grassroots level, she seems to be always trying to redeem herself. It wouldn’t surprise me if she went for a General Election. Whether she could even manage to sort that out though is another question.

Cox and Sedwill have told her she has no choice.

If she does go for a General election, it’ll be a hung parliament but with Corbyn as PM I suspect.

And it’ll be a soft as a Mr Whippy Brexit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:31 - Mar 29 with 2050 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Mar 29 by Wingstandwood

Interesting thought that!

There should be no missing the point if a general election is called when it comes to whether standing M.P's voted to push this Brexit through parliament today or whether they voted to block it.

During the last election I predicted on here that Labour would win Gower and with what approx majority. I was right just like I was (despite opinion polls) with the EU referendum.

Here's my precision if Tonia Antoniazzi has voted to block today and she is standing against a eurosceptic/Brexiteer Tory? She will lose and it would be the same if roles were reversed i.e. the Tory would lose if he had a blocking stance.

I wonder if she/Gower Labour will mention (or anyone else of whatever other party) mention how they voted? Will it be published clearly in big black block letters in election leaflets?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:41 - Mar 29 with 2031 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:08 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

That’s the previous parliament, not this one so the stat doesn’t apply. And there’s a difference between voting to remain in the referendum and not being prepared to implement the result of it. Parliament was clearly prepared to do that. It voted to approve A50. It passed the EU Withdrawal Act into law. These aren’t acts of committed remainers. As I keep saying, this mess isn’t a failure of parliament, it’s a failure of government and May personally for failing to consider the kind of exit deal that would get support in parliament before ploughing on as if she had a majority of 150.

Don't think stats have changed much from what I recall. Here some on the Torys.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/408da138-550b-11e7-80b6-9bfa4c1f

May is in the frame but there have been weaknesses revealed in Westminster on both sides. These are supposed to be well equipped grown ups.

My point is that where there is a significant lack of clarity and issues are contentious in the background are people's personal preferences.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:44 - Mar 29 with 2029 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:28 - Mar 29 by Kilkennyjack

Tonia is rightly voting for what she thinks is in the interests of her constituents.
Thats her job.

I will keep Tonia.

And that is the only reason I may still vote for her next time round.

It certainly won't be down to the performance of her leader.

Plastic since 1974

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Mar 29 with 2010 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:28 - Mar 29 by Kilkennyjack

Thats her job.

I will keep Tonia.

Thanks, she is pro-EU. She is anti-Brexit!

Labour voters that voted leave now know where their M.P stands. It'll be rather interesting what stance her Conservative opponent will take?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 21:12]

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Mar 29 with 2008 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:41 - Mar 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Don't think stats have changed much from what I recall. Here some on the Torys.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/408da138-550b-11e7-80b6-9bfa4c1f

May is in the frame but there have been weaknesses revealed in Westminster on both sides. These are supposed to be well equipped grown ups.

My point is that where there is a significant lack of clarity and issues are contentious in the background are people's personal preferences.

Yes I agree with your last point. Also agree on the failings of Labour. I think we agree on many things actually.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Mar 29 with 1994 viewsBytholWyn

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:08 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

That’s the previous parliament, not this one so the stat doesn’t apply. And there’s a difference between voting to remain in the referendum and not being prepared to implement the result of it. Parliament was clearly prepared to do that. It voted to approve A50. It passed the EU Withdrawal Act into law. These aren’t acts of committed remainers. As I keep saying, this mess isn’t a failure of parliament, it’s a failure of government and May personally for failing to consider the kind of exit deal that would get support in parliament before ploughing on as if she had a majority of 150.

Excellent post. Had May adopted a consensual, cross-party approach to Brexit from the off we would be two hours from Brexit...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Mar 29 with 1977 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Mar 29 by BytholWyn

Excellent post. Had May adopted a consensual, cross-party approach to Brexit from the off we would be two hours from Brexit...

Do you think there's a consensual, cross-party solution?

I'm not convinced by that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Mar 29 with 1955 viewsBytholWyn

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

Who knows? But how can we know when it hasn't even been attempted. But given that Labour and the Tories had manifesto commitments to Leave then a compromise solution should have been attainable.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Mar 29 with 1943 viewsKilkennyjack

Monday will prove that one way or another ... 🇪🇺👍

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Mar 29 with 1942 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Mar 29 by BytholWyn

Who knows? But how can we know when it hasn't even been attempted. But given that Labour and the Tories had manifesto commitments to Leave then a compromise solution should have been attainable.

It should have been the first thing May did when she lost her majority in 2017. Instead she thought she could govern by swinging to the hard right with the DUP. Who have ultimately brought about her downfall.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Mar 29 with 1938 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

Yes I agree with your last point. Also agree on the failings of Labour. I think we agree on many things actually.

Mrs JMB says Andrew Neil is still quoting the number of around 500 MPs voted remain.

I'm happy to agree or disagree as long as there is s reasonable debate. As for May in my work I expect the first stages of managing change are to understand the internal and external environment/issues and to understand the perspectives of those impacted and relied upon for success before forming any view of the future to test with the key people. She's fooked up but there should have been people in parliament and in her close team holding her to account on these basics from Day One.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Mar 29 with 1937 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Mar 29 by BytholWyn

Both parties campaigned to leave. Both parties had MPs who triggered Article 50 knowing the timeframe and default position, worked against both.

Labour care not about whatever deal, if there is one occurs, they just want a GE. SNP just want their FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM. Tories can't decide between hard or soft Brexit. Lib Dems are even a thing? New party members can't even get their party name right.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Mar 29 with 1931 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Mar 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Mrs JMB says Andrew Neil is still quoting the number of around 500 MPs voted remain.

I'm happy to agree or disagree as long as there is s reasonable debate. As for May in my work I expect the first stages of managing change are to understand the internal and external environment/issues and to understand the perspectives of those impacted and relied upon for success before forming any view of the future to test with the key people. She's fooked up but there should have been people in parliament and in her close team holding her to account on these basics from Day One.

Yes - the advice she has acted on could not have been more wrong if you tried.

Red lines
Trigger Article 50 with no plan
DUP
ERG
Brexit means Brexit
Strong and stable
Red white and blue brexit
Election
Brexit Sec David Davis
Foreign Sec fecking Boris
No freedom of movement

Dreadful decisions all
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 21:27]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Mar 29 with 1909 viewsGowerjack

The peerless John Crace disects today's events...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/29/everything-is-up-for-grabs-in-s
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 21:36]

Plastic since 1974

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:38 - Mar 29 with 1887 viewsexiledclaseboy

I agree in her team. She’s either ignoring the advice she’s been given or her closest advisors are spectacularly incompetent. But the problem with including parliament in that criticism is that the legislature only has the role the executive allows it to. With very few exception, the government dictates what parliament can and can’t do. It would have been impossible for parliament to step in and tell May what it would vote for unless she asked it. She didn’t and continues not too. That’s only happening now because parliament itself forced the government’s hand and gave it no choice.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:50 - Mar 29 with 1866 viewsJoe_bradshaw

MPs voting remain doesn’t surprise me.

I’m enough of a cynic about politicians to think that most of them would see that the European Parliament offers another employment opportunity should they lose their seat in Westminster.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:00 - Mar 29 with 1834 viewsBillyChong

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

It should have been the first thing May did when she lost her majority in 2017. Instead she thought she could govern by swinging to the hard right with the DUP. Who have ultimately brought about her downfall.

And how much did she give the DUP for their support? She should walk for that reason alone.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:34 - Mar 29 with 1797 viewslonglostjack

It would have been good for the country to have started the process of finding that out 2 years ago. Absolute fiasco but a public inquiry will eventually get to the bottom of it.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 22:37]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:44 - Mar 29 with 1777 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

Both parties campaigned to leave. Both parties had MPs who triggered Article 50 knowing the timeframe and default position, worked against both.

Labour care not about whatever deal, if there is one occurs, they just want a GE. SNP just want their FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM. Tories can't decide between hard or soft Brexit. Lib Dems are even a thing? New party members can't even get their party name right.

You love that Freeeeedom thing.

What was that Ruth Davidson quote you were always using, but no longer seem to refer to;

" Theresa May is a woman not known for changing her mind"

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:55 - Mar 29 with 1756 viewsEbo

Look at these bell ends. Causing trouble yet a million marched last saturday without any trouble. Next to the Cenotaph of all places. No shame no brains.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:56 - Mar 29 with 1755 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:50 - Mar 29 by Joe_bradshaw

MPs voting remain doesn’t surprise me.

I’m enough of a cynic about politicians to think that most of them would see that the European Parliament offers another employment opportunity should they lose their seat in Westminster.

Pay looks okay.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/25/mep-expenses-

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Mar 29 with 1751 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Mar 29 by BytholWyn

Don't think Corbyn was interested in being consensual, he's been going on about a GE at every opportunity.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024