Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2329651 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:59 - Mar 29 with 2403 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

Where we differ is that one issue has now been voted down three times in the last three months when nothing has changed. The other issue was voted on three years ago and lots has changed since then so it’s perfectly legitimate to have another vote.

Yes where we differ is you feel you can change the rules depending on whether it’s something you want or not.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:08 - Mar 29 with 2389 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Mar 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Don't think Corbyn was interested in being consensual, he's been going on about a GE at every opportunity.

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:15 - Mar 30 with 2319 viewswestside

mr peter bone

The Countdown begins on 02:36 - Mar 30 with 2297 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins on 08:50 - Mar 29 by GreatBritton

Oh, I can go a lot deeper than a simple shared state of being peeved, my friend, but this (Planet Swans) is a rather flimsy platform for discussion of profound equivalences and the nuances of universal brotherhood, don't ya think? I'm afraid I regard it as more of a screen to flash up sometimes subliminal images of bigotry (spelling Muslim the way that is offensive to Muslims, for example) and for less subliminal instances of wordplay and faux outrage. There are too, those among us who use the site to flaunt esoteric knowledge of history, literature and accountancy. I am not entirely innocent in this regard either, I admit.

Your ennui must be so burdensome. How do you cope?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 05:15 - Mar 30 with 2269 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:55 - Mar 29 by Ebo

Look at these bell ends. Causing trouble yet a million marched last saturday without any trouble. Next to the Cenotaph of all places. No shame no brains.

Scum bags looking for some agro. Wouldn’t want to be associated with people like that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:34 - Mar 30 with 2255 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Mar 29 by BytholWyn

Excellent post. Had May adopted a consensual, cross-party approach to Brexit from the off we would be two hours from Brexit...

Had May considered the non binding nature of the referendum to be actually binding (as she did) ... then the criminality of the Leave side would mean the vote was unsafe and should be struck off.

Therefore A50 would be immediately revoked.
We would be a lot more than 2 hours from the devastation that Brexit will deliver.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:07 - Mar 30 with 2248 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:08 - Mar 29 by longlostjack

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

No but you can't cooperate with someone who is committed to confrontation. Both of them are useless, the opinion polls indicate that the public realise this.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/03/25/corbyn-and-may-
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 8:34]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:42 - Mar 30 with 2236 viewsHighjack

-1 AFLI SIUYRL!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:22 - Mar 30 with 2210 viewsLord_Bony

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:10 - Mar 29 by Ebo

Look at the slim margin of victory for leave, 1.7m wasn't it? 3 years on look at how many voters have reached voting age plus add in the ones who didn't vote and the ones who have changed their minds, that 1.7m would be obliterated.

Have to agree with this.

I voted leave,mainly because I did not like the beurocracy of the EU as an institution.

If there was another referendum I would vote remain as I didn't (none of us could at the time) understand fully the implications and repercussions of leaving as I do now.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:49 - Mar 30 with 2173 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:22 - Mar 30 by Lord_Bony

Have to agree with this.

I voted leave,mainly because I did not like the beurocracy of the EU as an institution.

If there was another referendum I would vote remain as I didn't (none of us could at the time) understand fully the implications and repercussions of leaving as I do now.

Maybe you should have considered the calibre of the self serving twerps who were pushing for brexit and let that influence your decision.

How anyone could allow themselves to be persuaded by the likes of Gove,Johnson,Farage and Mogg escapes me..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:02 - Mar 30 with 2159 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:49 - Mar 30 by Gowerjack

Maybe you should have considered the calibre of the self serving twerps who were pushing for brexit and let that influence your decision.

How anyone could allow themselves to be persuaded by the likes of Gove,Johnson,Farage and Mogg escapes me..

Still can’t get your head around the fact people didn’t listen to those idiots and decided for themselves. Get off your high horse you muppet.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:03 - Mar 30 with 2157 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:07 - Mar 30 with 2147 viewsLord_Bony

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:02 - Mar 30 by Jango

Still can’t get your head around the fact people didn’t listen to those idiots and decided for themselves. Get off your high horse you muppet.

I agree, no one should be on a high horse over this.people can think for themselves.

Despite my doubts about the European Union as an institution (its remoteness, lack of democracy, and inflexibility in dealing with crises such as the eurozone debt), I Am now convinced that it’s better for nations to work together to deal with problems than apart.

Since then, the chaotic fallout of the vote has made Brexit seem even more scary: we have witnessed an unstable fickwit government, inept negotiations, early signs of the economic damage to come, and a looming no-deal outcome.

It not what I voted for.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:14 - Mar 30 with 2125 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:02 - Mar 30 by Jango

Fair play...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Mar 30 with 2113 viewsPegojack

Here's a suggestion.

How about we take to the EU the proposition that the UK leaves on May's deal on April 12 in return for a legal commitment from both sides that there will be another 'in/out' referendum in the UK in five years' time and if the vote is for back in, we can rejoin the EU on the same terms as we have now, with no penalties or rejoining fee?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:27 - Mar 30 with 2100 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:03 - Mar 30 by Jango

"You know nothing, Jon Snow".

Typical crass, snidey comment that all Leavers are racists. Don't get me wrong, Yaxley-Lennon in particular attracts that crowd but it's not a surprise Snow made that comment,
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:28 - Mar 30 with 2096 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Mar 30 by Pegojack

Here's a suggestion.

How about we take to the EU the proposition that the UK leaves on May's deal on April 12 in return for a legal commitment from both sides that there will be another 'in/out' referendum in the UK in five years' time and if the vote is for back in, we can rejoin the EU on the same terms as we have now, with no penalties or rejoining fee?

Or a three way vote- revoke, no deal or May's shít salad

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:35 - Mar 30 with 2088 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:28 - Mar 30 by waynekerr55

Or a three way vote- revoke, no deal or May's shít salad

You know the answer to that, matey. The Brexiteers will say you are splitting the Leave vote and so making the Revoke result a foregone conclusion.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:41 - Mar 30 with 2087 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:35 - Mar 30 by Pegojack

You know the answer to that, matey. The Brexiteers will say you are splitting the Leave vote and so making the Revoke result a foregone conclusion.

Well to be fair it should be no deal or revoke then. Why anyone would vote for it (bar those ERG plotters) is beyond me.

Or perhaps

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:10 - Mar 30 with 2060 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:35 - Mar 30 by Pegojack

You don’t have to be a brexiteer to come that conclusion really.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:34 - Mar 30 with 2049 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:49 - Mar 30 by Gowerjack

Correct.

Being on the same side as evil rarely ends well.

Smash this Tory Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:34 - Mar 30 with 2049 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:07 - Mar 30 by Lord_Bony

I agree, no one should be on a high horse over this.people can think for themselves.

Despite my doubts about the European Union as an institution (its remoteness, lack of democracy, and inflexibility in dealing with crises such as the eurozone debt), I Am now convinced that it’s better for nations to work together to deal with problems than apart.

Since then, the chaotic fallout of the vote has made Brexit seem even more scary: we have witnessed an unstable fickwit government, inept negotiations, early signs of the economic damage to come, and a looming no-deal outcome.

It not what I voted for.

How many years have passed since the eurozone crisis started ? It proves Mr Yiannokopoulos’ theory that the single currency, because it has no means of devaluation and therefore will struggle on crisis after crisis inflicting austerity on the weak countries just to keep the currency afloat? In short they can’t or won’t solve their problems.

Who in their right mind wants to be a part of that shambles? I love Europe but have no desire to be part of that monstrous single currency federal super state they seem hell bent on inflicting upon us. Food standards and other peripheral items yes but they can keep the rest, including the EU army.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:41 - Mar 30 with 2039 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 05:15 - Mar 30 by majorraglan

Scum bags looking for some agro. Wouldn’t want to be associated with people like that.

I’m sure football hooligans know the best for our Country

Meanwhile first class MP Dominic Grieve could be deselected

I wouldn’t blame Europe saying we’ve had enough of you, time to go and enjoy your no deal
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:43 - Mar 30 with 2033 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:22 - Mar 30 by Lord_Bony

Have to agree with this.

I don’t know how to feel about posts like this, of course I’m pleased you’ve seen the light but how could you have fallen for all the bs?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:46 - Mar 30 with 2028 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Mar 30 by Pegojack

Here's a suggestion.

Yeah I’m sure really sure the EU would agree to that...

We’ve blown it, we had a great deal. We’ve shown ourselves up, they know we’ll come crawling back and they will negotiate everything away

It’s a modern day Suez
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024