Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2302011 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:54 - Mar 30 with 1735 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:43 - Mar 30 by rockinjk

I don’t know how to feel about posts like this, of course I’m pleased you’ve seen the light but how could you have fallen for all the bs?

Yep.

It's also astonishing how many are still clinging to the lies told by the charlatans though...

I'm thinking of the deluded fools who still believe that a vote for Johnson,Farage & Mogg was a vote against the establishment..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:58 - Mar 30 with 1729 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:34 - Mar 30 by Brynmill_Jack

How many years have passed since the eurozone crisis started ? It proves Mr Yiannokopoulos’ theory that the single currency, because it has no means of devaluation and therefore will struggle on crisis after crisis inflicting austerity on the weak countries just to keep the currency afloat? In short they can’t or won’t solve their problems.

Who in their right mind wants to be a part of that shambles? I love Europe but have no desire to be part of that monstrous single currency federal super state they seem hell bent on inflicting upon us. Food standards and other peripheral items yes but they can keep the rest, including the EU army.

We have (soon to be had) a permanent opt out of the Euro.

And a collapse of the Euro if it happened will affect us just as much if we are not a member as if we are.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:04 - Mar 30 with 1726 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:22 - Mar 30 by Lord_Bony

Have to agree with this.

I voted leave,mainly because I did not like the beurocracy of the EU as an institution.

If there was another referendum I would vote remain as I didn't (none of us could at the time) understand fully the implications and repercussions of leaving as I do now.

+1

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:07 - Mar 30 with 1716 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:41 - Mar 30 by waynekerr55

Well to be fair it should be no deal or revoke then. Why anyone would vote for it (bar those ERG plotters) is beyond me.

Or perhaps

Make it a binary no deal or revoke, those who want to leave but not under no deal terms may well vote revoke instead.

Any individual leave result can split the leave vote - so it's either a binary Leave - Remain vote or as ECB would say, provide numerous Leave options, remain and use AV.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:18 - Mar 30 with 1687 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:41 - Mar 30 by rockinjk

I’m sure football hooligans know the best for our Country

Meanwhile first class MP Dominic Grieve could be deselected

I wouldn’t blame Europe saying we’ve had enough of you, time to go and enjoy your no deal

Unless the CCHQ overturn the decision made by the local party and prevent Grieve’s deselection, the Tory party will split and the the UKIP idiots will be all that’s left.

The pictures of the local meeting that voted show half of them wearing UKIP badges.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:19 - Mar 30 with 1684 viewsunion_jack

I don’t know how to feel about posts like this, of course I’m pleased you’ve seen the light but how could you have fallen for all the bs?

I can’t answer for LB but I was / am in the same position as him. It was never a straight forward choice of in good, out bad. It was marginal and I weighed up all the issues certainly from the bureaucratic side of things plus issues like inter alia Abu Hamza where we as a country were dictated to. It’s just not us as a nation.

However, the trading relationship and in my mind the freedom of movement were a good thing. The FoM was of course an emotive subject because of the refugee crisis which for some reason confused a lot of our less educated citizens who clearly hadn’t realised that Syria et al were not part of Europe!

So I changed my mind very early on and believe that I am (nor LB) are alone. Certainly in this part of the UK.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:36 - Mar 30 with 1666 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:41 - Mar 30 by rockinjk

I’m sure football hooligans know the best for our Country

Meanwhile first class MP Dominic Grieve could be deselected

I wouldn’t blame Europe saying we’ve had enough of you, time to go and enjoy your no deal

I read that and one of the persons leading the deselection cmove was an ex UKIP member and I believe a candidate for them at an election. Clearly the Conservatives are being “infiltrated” much the same way as it’s claimed Labour are being infiltrated. Grieve strikes me as being a decent person, experienced and someone who is prepared to stand by his principles - it would be a pity if people like him are pushed out are pushed out by zealouts
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - Mar 30 with 1649 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:19 - Mar 30 by union_jack

I can’t answer for LB but I was / am in the same position as him. It was never a straight forward choice of in good, out bad. It was marginal and I weighed up all the issues certainly from the bureaucratic side of things plus issues like inter alia Abu Hamza where we as a country were dictated to. It’s just not us as a nation.

However, the trading relationship and in my mind the freedom of movement were a good thing. The FoM was of course an emotive subject because of the refugee crisis which for some reason confused a lot of our less educated citizens who clearly hadn’t realised that Syria et al were not part of Europe!

So I changed my mind very early on and believe that I am (nor LB) are alone. Certainly in this part of the UK.

Interesting

It also proves what we all know leave has many varieties

The reason we’re in this mess is because instead of uniting the Country May decided to go all out to appease the nativist right.

A genuine Leader of the Country would have looked to find common ground and we would have left now with a promise to enact Laws on immigration that already exist, maintaining single market access and staying in the Customs Union therefore leaving the political project and reorientation towards spending

The leave result was a message, very few leavers gave one sh1t about Trade deals let’s be honest. It has been rebranded since referendum to suit the men who pushed it.

The bottom line is we could be in a different place but the choices we’ve made have led us to remain v leave becoming more divisive

It didn’t need to be this way
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - Mar 30 with 1648 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:18 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

Unless the CCHQ overturn the decision made by the local party and prevent Grieve’s deselection, the Tory party will split and the the UKIP idiots will be all that’s left.

The pictures of the local meeting that voted show half of them wearing UKIP badges.

Overturning it plays into UKIP's hands though - "see, CCHQ don't care about democracy". Osborne sticking his nose in doesn't help.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:25 - Mar 30 with 1635 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - Mar 30 by bluey_the_blue

Overturning it plays into UKIP's hands though - "see, CCHQ don't care about democracy". Osborne sticking his nose in doesn't help.

It plays into UKIPs hands whichever.

They have 200 new members in that constituency, with the ex UKIP candidate leading the march to oust Grieve. Some of them were actually sitting there with UKIP stuff on, voting Grieve out. The same UKIP that were sharing a platform last night with Tommy Robinson, while standing in a crowd where GI flags were being flown (yes, the same GI that was sent a donation by the Christchurch shooter) and where apes were flying swastikas within sight of the centotaph.

If they don’t deal with this, they’re finished.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:28 - Mar 30 with 1632 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:07 - Mar 30 by bluey_the_blue

Make it a binary no deal or revoke, those who want to leave but not under no deal terms may well vote revoke instead.

Any individual leave result can split the leave vote - so it's either a binary Leave - Remain vote or as ECB would say, provide numerous Leave options, remain and use AV.

I would honestly prefer it if they just had the balls to revoke unilaterally than make us go through the charade of a totally rigged and one sided vote where only one outcome will be carried through on.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:30 - Mar 30 with 1629 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:25 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

They have 200 new members in that constituency, with the ex UKIP candidate leading the march to oust Grieve. Some of them were actually sitting there with UKIP stuff on, voting Grieve out. The same UKIP that were sharing a platform last night with Tommy Robinson, while standing in a crowd where GI flags were being flown (yes, the same GI that was sent a donation by the Christchurch shooter) and where apes were flying swastikas within sight of the centotaph.

Not disagreeing. It's a mess either way.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:32 - Mar 30 with 1626 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:28 - Mar 30 by Highjack

I would honestly prefer it if they just had the balls to revoke unilaterally than make us go through the charade of a totally rigged and one sided vote where only one outcome will be carried through on.

Translation:

Remain would win the second referendum comfortably and I would rather be betrayed so I don’t have to accept that I screwed up
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:36 - Mar 30 with 1622 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:32 - Mar 30 by rockinjk

Translation:

Remain would win the second referendum comfortably and I would rather be betrayed so I don’t have to accept that I screwed up

That's not what I said at all.

Voting again and again on the same subject should definitely not be allowed. It's not democracy, it's the actions of a banana republic without the bananas.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:42 - Mar 30 with 1567 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:58 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

We have (soon to be had) a permanent opt out of the Euro.

And a collapse of the Euro if it happened will affect us just as much if we are not a member as if we are.

It would affect the UK economy to some extent, but if you look at a small example of Italy it owes the ECB some 500 billon euros. The ECB itself owes German banks 1000 Billion. Italy can no longer devalue the lira to generate growth and inflation to manage debt down. It has to work with the ECB to schedule the repayment of debt effectively restricting its ability to manage its own economy.

A single currency for diverse economies does not make sense, Greece has financial controls (austerity) imposed by the ECB until 2030. I know Greece created a lot of their own issues but they have limited control of their economic future. Having your own currency gives you more flexibility to manage your national economy.

Young people in Greece and Italy are more anti EU than older citizens as they are feeling the effects of imposed fiscal controls.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:46 - Mar 30 with 1564 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - Mar 30 by rockinjk

Interesting

It also proves what we all know leave has many varieties

The reason we’re in this mess is because instead of uniting the Country May decided to go all out to appease the nativist right.

A genuine Leader of the Country would have looked to find common ground and we would have left now with a promise to enact Laws on immigration that already exist, maintaining single market access and staying in the Customs Union therefore leaving the political project and reorientation towards spending

The leave result was a message, very few leavers gave one sh1t about Trade deals let’s be honest. It has been rebranded since referendum to suit the men who pushed it.

The bottom line is we could be in a different place but the choices we’ve made have led us to remain v leave becoming more divisive

It didn’t need to be this way

The problem with what you suggested is that it's also pie in the sky.

Maintain single market access, stay in customs union - the issue then is the quid pro quo for that. You then find that for those to happen then X, Y and Z are also required until you get to the point of remaining with no vote.

IMO, any nation leaving EU has to have the ability to negotiate own trade deals. As I understand it, with custom union we'd not be able to do so?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:10 - Mar 30 with 1538 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:42 - Mar 30 by JACKMANANDBOY

It would affect the UK economy to some extent, but if you look at a small example of Italy it owes the ECB some 500 billon euros. The ECB itself owes German banks 1000 Billion. Italy can no longer devalue the lira to generate growth and inflation to manage debt down. It has to work with the ECB to schedule the repayment of debt effectively restricting its ability to manage its own economy.

A single currency for diverse economies does not make sense, Greece has financial controls (austerity) imposed by the ECB until 2030. I know Greece created a lot of their own issues but they have limited control of their economic future. Having your own currency gives you more flexibility to manage your national economy.

Young people in Greece and Italy are more anti EU than older citizens as they are feeling the effects of imposed fiscal controls.

I wasn’t arguing for joining the Euro. I agree that countries can only share a currency if they share an economy. It requires complete or almost complete fiscal consistency.

I was making the point that the effect of a Euro collapse would be felt here just as hard in or out (making the assumption that we will never join the Euro). The financial system is so inextricably linked that banking collapse in one part has an enormous impact on every other part and the protection we have being ‘out’ of the EU is already mirrored in our current agreement.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:32 - Mar 30 with 1512 viewsexiledclaseboy

Grieve would win if he stood as an independent.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:43 - Mar 30 with 1495 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:32 - Mar 30 by exiledclaseboy

Grieve would win if he stood as an independent.

He will if he does that.

And it’s going to split the party. Leaving the spectacularly dim Mark Francois as the embodiment of the new Tories.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:45 - Mar 30 with 1490 viewsLord_Bony

Yet another one on his high horse.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:14 - Mar 30 with 1434 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:45 - Mar 30 by Lord_Bony

Yet another one on his high horse.

Yes. And the horse is the brains of the outfit.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:32 - Mar 30 with 1411 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:25 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

Swastika flags? I simply don’t believe that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:40 - Mar 30 with 1391 viewsLord_Bony

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:14 - Mar 30 by Highjack

Yes. And the horse is the brains of the outfit.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:42 - Mar 30 with 1384 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:34 - Mar 30 by Brynmill_Jack

How many years have passed since the eurozone crisis started ? It proves Mr Yiannokopoulos’ theory that the single currency, because it has no means of devaluation and therefore will struggle on crisis after crisis inflicting austerity on the weak countries just to keep the currency afloat? In short they can’t or won’t solve their problems.

Who in their right mind wants to be a part of that shambles? I love Europe but have no desire to be part of that monstrous single currency federal super state they seem hell bent on inflicting upon us. Food standards and other peripheral items yes but they can keep the rest, including the EU army.

Good job we’ve got a veto and opt out on those things then. Relax, the ERG nutjobs and the Mail/Express, etc., want people to feel threatened. Just ignore all that sh*te.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:44 - Mar 30 with 1384 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:10 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

I wasn’t arguing for joining the Euro. I agree that countries can only share a currency if they share an economy. It requires complete or almost complete fiscal consistency.

I was making the point that the effect of a Euro collapse would be felt here just as hard in or out (making the assumption that we will never join the Euro). The financial system is so inextricably linked that banking collapse in one part has an enormous impact on every other part and the protection we have being ‘out’ of the EU is already mirrored in our current agreement.

Yes, interestingly German banks are beginning to feel the strain as a lot of borrowing across the EU leads back to them.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 15:44]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024