Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2341045 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:09 - Apr 1 with 1548 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Apr 1 by londonlisa2001

Today is the day, of course, where new anti tax avoidance legislation was introduced across the EU which will make it far, far harder to squirrel profits away without paying appropriate tax on those profits. New anti money laundering legislation was also introduced.

It’s enough to make one wonder why the likes of Rees Mogg, Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage, Rupert Murdoch, Arron Banks et al are so keen to leave. And why the initial date for us leaving was to fall just before the deadline.

A curious coincidence I’m sure.

Next thing you'll tell us is the EU has had its accounts signed off by the auditors for the first time since 1994 lol
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:10 - Apr 1 with 1548 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Apr 1 by rockinjk

It’s not just Tax avoidance it’s things like the social chapter which right wingers hate

e.g. 48 hr working week

Also climate change legislation and more compliance in financial services

Basically if you’re a let the market rip type the EU can be a problem, if you’re more like myself that believes in a well regulated market economy the EU is great. If you’re on the hard left you hate it because it encourages competition and not State monopolies

In the main the anger towards EU comes from the Uber right wing capitalist element and yet the greatest trick these people play is persuading people who benefit from the EU to hate it

Someone wrote the other day (I can’t remember who) that Corbyn et al are taken in by the rhetoric because they fail to understand the EU rules on state aid.

The only people that benefit are extreme right wingers who want a total collapse of governance. Persuading others that it’s in their benefit is almost unreal.

I simply can’t understand a left winger looking at those supporting it the most fervently, Rees Mogg, Cash, Johnson, Farage, Francois etc and not for one moment thinking, hang on a minute, why would these people support this if it’s going to benefit the ordinary person.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:14 - Apr 1 with 1535 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:09 - Apr 1 by Luther27

Next thing you'll tell us is the EU has had its accounts signed off by the auditors for the first time since 1994 lol

The EU’s accounts have been signed off by auditors every year since 2007.

Spouting inaccurate sh*t won’t change anyone’s mind unless they’re biased or stupid.

“The auditors give a clean opinion on the accuracy and reliability of the accounts when they present a true and fair view of the EU’s finances and follow the rules of financial reporting. This has been the case since 2007.

If they’re mostly fine, but have some problems, the auditors give a qualified opinion. This was the case before 2007. If they have extensive problems, they give an adverse opinion on the reliability of the accounts. This has never happened.

The same opinions are delivered on the ‘regularity’ of the accounts– mainly whether the payments are free from significant errors. Until 2016, the Court of Auditors had always given an adverse opinion on this ever since it started giving opinions in 1995.

However, the most recent report gives a qualified opinion that “A significant part of the 2016 expenditure audited was not affected by a material level of error”.

But you know, lol.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Apr 1 with 1531 viewsexiledclaseboy

How come it takes about 90 minutes to count around 600 ballot papers? I takes Sunderland South a similar time to count around 50,000.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Apr 1 with 1524 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

How come it takes about 90 minutes to count around 600 ballot papers? I takes Sunderland South a similar time to count around 50,000.

Move Parliament to Birmingham, make the HOC a tourist attraction.

Bring in digital voting and PR

Job done
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Apr 1 with 1515 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Apr 1 by rockinjk

Move Parliament to Birmingham, make the HOC a tourist attraction.

Bring in digital voting and PR

Job done

On board with all of that. The Palace of Westminster is falling to bits anyway. Both literally and figuratively. Still get a buzz whenever I go there mind. There’s something about it. History.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:27 - Apr 1 with 1491 viewsexiledclaseboy

“BBC political correspondent Chris Mason said as the counting of the votes is under way, some commentators are now suggesting there might still not be a majority for any of the options.

When MPs voted for eight motions on 27 March, no clear winner emerged, leading the prime minister to bring her deal back to the Commons last Friday.

There was a lot of anger from some supporters of Leave that none of today's motions "add up to Brexit as they see it", he adds.”

F*cking brilliant.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:29 - Apr 1 with 1483 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:27 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

“BBC political correspondent Chris Mason said as the counting of the votes is under way, some commentators are now suggesting there might still not be a majority for any of the options.

When MPs voted for eight motions on 27 March, no clear winner emerged, leading the prime minister to bring her deal back to the Commons last Friday.

There was a lot of anger from some supporters of Leave that none of today's motions "add up to Brexit as they see it", he adds.”

F*cking brilliant.

👏

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:35 - Apr 1 with 1468 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

On board with all of that. The Palace of Westminster is falling to bits anyway. Both literally and figuratively. Still get a buzz whenever I go there mind. There’s something about it. History.

Tory boy
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:07 - Apr 1 with 1420 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tremendous. Britain is fatally broken.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Apr 1 with 1413 viewsbluey_the_blue

Tell me what you want, what you really really want...

Point of order! Zig-a-zig ah is not on the list of options.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:11 - Apr 1 with 1403 viewsrockinjk

Peoples vote getting closer
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - Apr 1 with 1395 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nick Boles just quit the Tory Party live on TV. Then walked out of the chamber to a round of applause. A few more of those needed.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:15 - Apr 1 with 1377 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

Nick Boles just quit the Tory Party live on TV. Then walked out of the chamber to a round of applause. A few more of those needed.

Brilliant stuff

Yes, it would be better if it was on mass

Anarchy in the UK
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Apr 1 with 1377 viewsbluey_the_blue

Live on TV eh?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Tories have free vote? Resigning whip like that appears to be grandstanding / spitting dummy.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Apr 1 with 1370 viewssherpajacob

It's going to be a,game of chicken between no deal and revoke next Friday.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:17 - Apr 1 with 1360 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Apr 1 by bluey_the_blue

Live on TV eh?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Tories have free vote? Resigning whip like that appears to be grandstanding / spitting dummy.

Exactly what I’d expect you to think to be honest.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:18 - Apr 1 with 1356 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Apr 1 by bluey_the_blue

Live on TV eh?

It was “free” on paper he has been talking about how the whips have been playing silly buggers
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:18 - Apr 1 with 1356 viewsmonmouth

Agreed, and anyone sensible from Corbo’s flying f*cking circus. Let’s get rid of these shitty parties once and for all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:19 - Apr 1 with 1348 viewsPegojack

April Fool?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:20 - Apr 1 with 1343 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:15 - Apr 1 by rockinjk

Brilliant stuff

Yes, it would be better if it was on mass

Anarchy in the UK

‘En masse,’ Rockin.’

Unless it’s a Popish protest you’re advocating?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:22 - Apr 1 with 1332 viewsexiledclaseboy

May’s deal just got a lot less likely again. She now has no softer Brexit majority to scare them with and the remainers know that parliament will bring down the government before it can take us out with no deal.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:22 - Apr 1 with 1326 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:17 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

Exactly what I’d expect you to think to be honest.

Well, his proposal seemed to think UK could have a say in future EU trade deals, which is kinda bonkers. Not to mention Kinnock the younger was backing it...

I don't agree with Ken Clarke's pro-EU "fanaticism" but can't disagree with his comments ( snippet from Guardian live blog )

"Ken Clarke, the Tory pro-European, says his customs union did not get a majority because some people’s vote supporters would not back it because they only wanted to back a second referendum. And some MPs would not back it because they wanted common market 2.0, even though they would have been happy with the customs union plan too, he says.

He says he sometimes thinks this house is not very good at doing politics."

The factionalism is ascribed solely to ERG but it's rife. Every option given tonight has problems, some fairly fundamental in nature, all of which ignore the fact they may well not be agreed by EU.

Don't see where it's going to go from here.

EDIT: Just saw your post. I don't think parliament wants to bring government down if it causes a GE. The assumption is a GE will bring a new government, soft and fluffy who bring in a soft Brexit or Remain. If thaat doesn't happen then it becomes even more of a sh1tstorm - plus those working against Leave in Leave constituencies will be toast.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 22:25]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:23 - Apr 1 with 1319 viewswaynekerr55

What's your prediction now Mr Clase?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:23 - Apr 1 with 1318 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:19 - Apr 1 by Pegojack

April Fool?

May twàt.

*tap-in*
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024