Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301395 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:24 - Apr 1 with 1541 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:23 - Apr 1 by waynekerr55

What's your prediction now Mr Clase?

I’ve given up on that. This process has been defying logic for months.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:25 - Apr 1 with 1526 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Apr 1 by bluey_the_blue

Live on TV eh?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Tories have free vote? Resigning whip like that appears to be grandstanding / spitting dummy.

Cabinet were instructed to abstain.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:25 - Apr 1 with 1525 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:20 - Apr 1 by Lohengrin

‘En masse,’ Rockin.’

Unless it’s a Popish protest you’re advocating?

Hahaha 😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:26 - Apr 1 with 1520 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ah fack it

Just leave

Then burn parliament down

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:27 - Apr 1 with 1517 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Apr 1 by sherpajacob

It's going to be a,game of chicken between no deal and revoke next Friday.

If it comes to that, they’ll revoke.

Simple as that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:27 - Apr 1 with 1515 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:25 - Apr 1 by WarwickHunt

And all votes are free votes for tories these days.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:27 - Apr 1 with 1514 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:25 - Apr 1 by WarwickHunt

Ah right. Not sure they'd bother to listen to that anyway.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Apr 1 with 1511 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:27 - Apr 1 by londonlisa2001

Simple as that.

This government? This PM? You sure of that? I’m not.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Apr 1 with 1510 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:27 - Apr 1 by bluey_the_blue

Ah right. Not sure they'd bother to listen to that anyway.

Cabinet about to implode anyway.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:29 - Apr 1 with 1505 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:22 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

May’s deal just got a lot less likely again. She now has no softer Brexit majority to scare them with and the remainers know that parliament will bring down the government before it can take us out with no deal.

Indeed.

She’s lost her best chance.

Stupid, stupid woman.

After today, for the first time, I think we may just revoke. Or have a second referendum.

Nothing else seems remotely likely anymore.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:31 - Apr 1 with 1493 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:29 - Apr 1 by londonlisa2001

Indeed.

She’s lost her best chance.

Stupid, stupid woman.

After today, for the first time, I think we may just revoke. Or have a second referendum.

Nothing else seems remotely likely anymore.

"Woman"?

Surely you mean "person" - what has her sex/gender to do with the price of fish?
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 22:33]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:32 - Apr 1 with 1481 viewsPegojack

Anyone think Corbo's plan to engineer a GE and fight it out with the biggest shower of Tory sh1te in living memory, who I'm guessing is now roundly despised by the majority of voters, is going rather well?
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 22:39]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:33 - Apr 1 with 1477 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

The numbers say so, yes.

But to be honest, the number of times in the past few days I’ve heard people up here saying ‘f*** it, let them all lose their f*cking jobs, and they’ll be begging for us to go back in’ is genuinely surprising.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:34 - Apr 1 with 1470 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

Theresa May won't revoke.

The botched ERG no confidence vote means they can't remove her as Tory leader.

So it will mean Tories and or DUP voting no confidence in themselves. Can't see that happening.

May would rather we fall out on April 12, and then she'll resign on the 13th.

Is military coup worth an option on the next indicative vote?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:35 - Apr 1 with 1466 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:31 - Apr 1 by bluey_the_blue

"Woman"?

Surely you mean "person" - what has her sex/gender to do with the price of fish?
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 22:33]

Do f’ck off Bluey.

I’d also describe Corbyn as a stupid man.

Her gender isn’t what makes her stupid. It’s simply a statement of fact.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:36 - Apr 1 with 1461 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:32 - Apr 1 by Pegojack

Anyone think Corbo's plan to engineer a GE and fight it out with the biggest shower of Tory sh1te in living memory, who I'm guessing is now roundly despised by the majority of voters, is going rather well?
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 22:39]

Yep

Brexit was always going to implode the Tory’s .

A general election is still very much on the cads

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:36 - Apr 1 with 1460 viewsbluey_the_blue

I don't get why Boles is so furious with Tories yet not the People's Vote brigade who abstained on his motion.

Whilst May is a joke, the one thing she's right on is that nobody can give her a definite alternate because they are all too busy fighting each other.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:37 - Apr 1 with 1456 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:34 - Apr 1 by sherpajacob

Theresa May won't revoke.

The botched ERG no confidence vote means they can't remove her as Tory leader.

So it will mean Tories and or DUP voting no confidence in themselves. Can't see that happening.

May would rather we fall out on April 12, and then she'll resign on the 13th.

Is military coup worth an option on the next indicative vote?

Anyone can revoke with the authority of parliament.

We can send a cleaner to do it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:38 - Apr 1 with 1447 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:36 - Apr 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yep

Brexit was always going to implode the Tory’s .

A general election is still very much on the cads

“...on the cads.”

Tell me that was deliberate punning, Tom. Clever if it was.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:38 - Apr 1 with 1444 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:27 - Apr 1 by londonlisa2001

Simple as that.

I wish i shared your confidence.

I can see a last minute vote to revoke just failing because of a,couple of votes from Skinner and Hoey

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - Apr 1 with 1436 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:14 - Apr 1 by londonlisa2001

The EU’s accounts have been signed off by auditors every year since 2007.

Spouting inaccurate sh*t won’t change anyone’s mind unless they’re biased or stupid.

“The auditors give a clean opinion on the accuracy and reliability of the accounts when they present a true and fair view of the EU’s finances and follow the rules of financial reporting. This has been the case since 2007.

If they’re mostly fine, but have some problems, the auditors give a qualified opinion. This was the case before 2007. If they have extensive problems, they give an adverse opinion on the reliability of the accounts. This has never happened.

The same opinions are delivered on the ‘regularity’ of the accounts– mainly whether the payments are free from significant errors. Until 2016, the Court of Auditors had always given an adverse opinion on this ever since it started giving opinions in 1995.

However, the most recent report gives a qualified opinion that “A significant part of the 2016 expenditure audited was not affected by a material level of error”.

But you know, lol.

So you pompous little madam. I'm spouting inaccurate shite? Well I'm very sorry for roughing your little ego. I tend to have more faith in Economia than your entrenched foot stamping tantrums. But then Jessica in her 2017 article knows absolutely Hee Haw compared to you.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:41 - Apr 1 with 1424 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:35 - Apr 1 by londonlisa2001

Do f’ck off Bluey.

I’d also describe Corbyn as a stupid man.

Her gender isn’t what makes her stupid. It’s simply a statement of fact.

Most describe Bluey as a stupid tw@t

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Apr 1 with 1415 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:37 - Apr 1 by londonlisa2001

Anyone can revoke with the authority of parliament.

We can send a cleaner to do it.

Don’t think that’s right. Only the government can revoke.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Apr 1 with 1410 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:41 - Apr 1 by sherpajacob

Most describe Bluey as a stupid tw@t

By "most", you mean "Bluey's wife, kids and cats".
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:47 - Apr 1 with 1390 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - Apr 1 by Luther27

So you pompous little madam. I'm spouting inaccurate shite? Well I'm very sorry for roughing your little ego. I tend to have more faith in Economia than your entrenched foot stamping tantrums. But then Jessica in her 2017 article knows absolutely Hee Haw compared to you.

I’m a pompous little madam for presenting the facts?

Lol.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024