Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301603 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:50 - Apr 1 with 2060 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:47 - Apr 1 by londonlisa2001

I’m a pompous little madam for presenting the facts?

Lol.

Oh my sides ache with your wit and repartee.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:52 - Apr 1 with 2049 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

Don’t think that’s right. Only the government can revoke.

Not according to the legal bods - see below from Independent.

“The ECJ says the decision to withdraw the notification has to be made in line with the country’s “own national constitutional requirements” — whatever they may be.

Given the UK Supreme Court ruled that Article 50 could only be triggered with a vote of parliament, it is quite likely that it would need to be revoked by a vote of parliament. The court’s advocate general said in his recommendation that it was “logical that the revocation of that notification also requires parliamentary approval” given it was required to trigger the process.

The government’s lawyers appear to have conceded this point: in their submission to the ECJ during the course of this case they said parliament must have “directed the government” to withdraw Article 50.

However, neither of these strong indications actually make it law. Given what’s riding on the question and the ambiguity of the UK constitution, there is likely to be a legal challenge no matter what happens. Only then will we be absolutely certain. But it’s probably a parliamentary vote. “

The EU legal experts seem to be saying that if parliament direct the government to revoke and they do not, it’s against both ministerial code and, indeed, the law. And the government has said that the PM will not break the law.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:57 - Apr 1 with 2018 viewsHighjack

Lol.

No just generally.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Apr 1 with 2013 viewsLohengrin

Lol.

It may be wrong but I feel strangely excited by that...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Apr 1 with 2001 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Apr 1 by Lohengrin

It may be wrong but I feel strangely excited by that...

Hmm, are we sharing the same mental image?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:04 - Apr 1 with 1985 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Apr 1 by bluey_the_blue

I suspect so, Bluey.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:05 - Apr 1 with 1982 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Apr 1 by bluey_the_blue

I'm thinking a gobby know it all
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:07 - Apr 1 with 1972 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:05 - Apr 1 by Luther27

I'm thinking a gobby know it all

Sorry, let the adults indulge in the mental imagery. Mostly fetish related involving a dominatrix outfit, whip and packets of Monster Munch.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:08 - Apr 1 with 1965 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:07 - Apr 1 by bluey_the_blue

Sorry, let the adults indulge in the mental imagery. Mostly fetish related involving a dominatrix outfit, whip and packets of Monster Munch.

Taking back control?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:12 - Apr 1 with 1954 viewsLohengrin

I was just imagining a stern but beautiful Secretary glaring at me over the top of her provocatively perched glasses.

Lisa’s probably reading all this thinking ‘oh! for Christ’s sake! I remember now why it was I moved to London in the first place.’

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:57 - Apr 2 with 1888 viewschad

EU Accounts Some Opinions...

The Court of Auditors has signed the EU accounts every year since 2007, while pointing out that EU countries, once they receive the EU funds, misuse about 4.4% of the total budget.
(BBC Reality Check - 12th May 2016)

Auditors say the accounts have been accurate since 2007. But they have historically recorded significant errors in how the money has been paid, since their first audit in 1995. In the most recent year [2016],they found a significant part of the EUs spending was error free for the first time.
(Full Fact 2nd November 2017)

Chart below agrees with Lisa’s info and gives a good pictorial representation of the 2 areas that the audit gives an opinion as either
* clean
* qualified (some errors but significant part not affected materially)
* adverse (significant errors)

Accuracy and reliability of accounts:
* 1994 to 2006 - qualified
* 2007 to 2016 - clean

Payment errors
* 1994 to 2015 - adverse
* 2016 - qualified

Payment errors cover various issues where payment has not been made / used in accordance with EU rules and It seems? also includes the likes of the large white elephant projects.

I think I am also correct in saying that in recentish figures it was reported that fraud affects 0.2% of EU payments.
Which for comparison is about 10 times the fraud rate found by the NAO for the UK government across all expenditure.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:51 - Apr 2 with 1869 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

Nick Boles just quit the Tory Party live on TV. Then walked out of the chamber to a round of applause. A few more of those needed.

He may have done that, but if May goes and there’s an internal Conservative Leadeship election then it’s one less on the centre which gives the hard right the edge. Soubry and her chums quitting opens it up to the hard right.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:35 - Apr 2 with 1801 viewssherpajacob

It's alright Bluey, we know you're a Tory. No need to keep spelling it out.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:54 - Apr 2 with 1783 viewsPegojack

Mark Francois. Pompous, self rightous little Englander tvvat. Reminds me of a young Captain Mannering.

Just saying.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 8:14]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:09 - Apr 2 with 1760 viewsWarwickHunt

Monster Munch?

Pervert.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:10 - Apr 2 with 1760 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:54 - Apr 2 by Pegojack

Mark Francois. Pompous, self rightous little Englander tvvat. Reminds me of a young Captain Mannering.

Just saying.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 8:14]

Mainwaring, mun! Captain Mainwaring!

ICON

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:15 - Apr 2 with 1751 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:10 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

ICON

Sorry, Loh. But you've got a cracking photo there, the likeness is uncanny.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:18 - Apr 2 with 1742 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:10 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

ICON

Remove the beret ( watch the quiff!) and that’s you at sixty.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:21 - Apr 2 with 1738 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:15 - Apr 2 by Pegojack

Sorry, Loh. But you've got a cracking photo there, the likeness is uncanny.

Stupid boy!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:23 - Apr 2 with 1734 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:18 - Apr 2 by WarwickHunt

Remove the beret ( watch the quiff!) and that’s you at sixty.

And to think at seventeen I could have easily passed for Ricky Nelson’s twin brother.

To think it could have come to this...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:50 - Apr 2 with 1665 viewsNeathJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:18 - Apr 2 with 1641 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:50 - Apr 2 by NeathJack

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Apr 2 with 1589 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:51 - Apr 2 with 1534 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Apr 2 by Batterseajack

That has to be an april fools joke.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:55 - Apr 2 with 1526 viewswaynekerr55

Check out @SebastianEPayne’s Tweet:

Good Christian values demonstrated by the PM...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024