Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301782 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:11 - Apr 2 with 1972 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:55 - Apr 2 by waynekerr55

Check out @SebastianEPayne’s Tweet:

Good Christian values demonstrated by the PM...

They’ve been categorically told by national security advisor / head of the civil service that a no deal Brexit would be catastrophic.

If they go ahead with it despite his advice (which was specifically requested) they have failed in their duty to act in the national interest. It’ll be interesting to see if the Prime Minsiter and cabinet are prepared to go ahead given that circumstance. In leaking the advice received, it’s become impossible for them to pretend they didn’t know in advance.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:21 - Apr 2 with 1936 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:11 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

They’ve been categorically told by national security advisor / head of the civil service that a no deal Brexit would be catastrophic.

If they go ahead with it despite his advice (which was specifically requested) they have failed in their duty to act in the national interest. It’ll be interesting to see if the Prime Minsiter and cabinet are prepared to go ahead given that circumstance. In leaking the advice received, it’s become impossible for them to pretend they didn’t know in advance.

As ECB said yesterday in response to one of your posts "This PM, This Government..."

She's more likely to go ahead with it than not. Its a scorched earth policy! She continues to demonstrate that she's no leader! No PM! and has no spine! She'll be remembered as the worst prime minister in history of this country and if she does prefer no deal given all the advice she be the one that is remembered for hammering the final nail into the coffin.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:23 - Apr 2 with 1933 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:11 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

Well she's admitted that she knew of the Vote Leave breaches of electoral law and was prepared to turn a blind eye to that. She's blocked Parliament's involvement at every single opportunity available to her.

She's turned into a zealot - I wouldn't at all be surprised to see her go ahead. Although obviously she lies repeatedly, so could easily turn 180 degrees. (assuming this leak is true)
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Apr 2 with 1917 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:21 - Apr 2 by costalotta

As ECB said yesterday in response to one of your posts "This PM, This Government..."

She's more likely to go ahead with it than not. Its a scorched earth policy! She continues to demonstrate that she's no leader! No PM! and has no spine! She'll be remembered as the worst prime minister in history of this country and if she does prefer no deal given all the advice she be the one that is remembered for hammering the final nail into the coffin.

It’s a farcical position anyway.

As when we go back to the EU for a trade deal a couple of weeks / months after a no deal exit, they’ll just hand over the withdrawal agreement again, and we’re back to where we are now, but in a weaker position as it’ll at that stage be ‘take it or leave it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:36 - Apr 2 with 1912 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If they go ahead with it despite his advice (which was specifically requested) they have failed in their duty to act in the national interest. It’ll be interesting to see if the Prime Minsiter and cabinet are prepared to go ahead given that circumstance.

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/acft/FCO+30+1048.pdf
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:38 - Apr 2 with 1909 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:36 - Apr 2 by A_Fans_Dad

If they go ahead with it despite his advice (which was specifically requested) they have failed in their duty to act in the national interest. It’ll be interesting to see if the Prime Minsiter and cabinet are prepared to go ahead given that circumstance.

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/acft/FCO+30+1048.pdf

No idea what you’re trying to link to.

The link doesn’t work.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:43 - Apr 2 with 1900 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

As when we go back to the EU for a trade deal a couple of weeks / months after a no deal exit, they’ll just hand over the withdrawal agreement again, and we’re back to where we are now, but in a weaker position as it’ll at that stage be ‘take it or leave it.

The withdrawal agreement will be irrelevant by that point, surely, as we'd have left under WTO rules? Withdrawal agreement to best of my knowledge sets up conditions for managed trade talks subject to a deal on leaving rather than defaulting to WTO rules?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:43 - Apr 2 with 1900 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

We’re in a “take it or leave it” situation now.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:52 - Apr 2 with 1881 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:43 - Apr 2 by Highjack

We’re in a “take it or leave it” situation now.

Yep, the bastards holding us to a deal we initiated and wanted. We're well past this being about the EU (it never has been has it).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:53 - Apr 2 with 1879 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:43 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

The withdrawal agreement will be irrelevant by that point, surely, as we'd have left under WTO rules? Withdrawal agreement to best of my knowledge sets up conditions for managed trade talks subject to a deal on leaving rather than defaulting to WTO rules?

In order to reach an agreement on trade with the EU, there will be stipulations on paying up for past amounts incurred, dealing with issue of EU nationals in UK, UK nationals in EU etc. You’re right in that it does set up conditions for trade talks. That’s the whole point.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:08 - Apr 2 with 1848 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:51 - Apr 2 by Ace_Jack

That has to be an april fools joke.

It's f**king hard to tell what is / isn't an April fools this year.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:12 - Apr 2 with 1838 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:08 - Apr 2 by Batterseajack

It's f**king hard to tell what is / isn't an April fools this year.

I mean, was this an April Fools as well?

Actor who plays a president in a TV show, becomes the actual president.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47767440
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Apr 2 with 1827 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:53 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

In order to reach an agreement on trade with the EU, there will be stipulations on paying up for past amounts incurred, dealing with issue of EU nationals in UK, UK nationals in EU etc. You’re right in that it does set up conditions for trade talks. That’s the whole point.

Its mad to think that the WTOers think that the EU will simply forget all about the £39B or the Irish border issue if we no deal.

Then to think that rather than become the distressed negotiator, have the upper hand during our self imposed blockade. Its beyond madness.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:21 - Apr 2 with 1823 viewsadthejack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Mar 29 by Wingstandwood

Thanks, she is pro-EU. She is anti-Brexit!

Labour voters that voted leave now know where their M.P stands. It'll be rather interesting what stance her Conservative opponent will take?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 21:12]

She's been quite open in her intentions and why she's voting the way she is. Her predecessor was a payroll pro European so if he's selected again it will most likely be framed as May's deal vs reality and they already lost that battle once.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:25 - Apr 2 with 1813 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Apr 2 by Batterseajack

Its mad to think that the WTOers think that the EU will simply forget all about the £39B or the Irish border issue if we no deal.

Then to think that rather than become the distressed negotiator, have the upper hand during our self imposed blockade. Its beyond madness.

Insane.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:26 - Apr 2 with 1810 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:25 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

Insane.

That's an insult to insane.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:31 - Apr 2 with 1794 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:26 - Apr 2 by waynekerr55

That's an insult to insane.

Oh, and I’ve just seen this.

Imagine my surprise...

“Barnier says if there's no deal 'a few months after I'm sure UK will ask EU to begin negotiations' on trade. But warns 'In that case Withdrawal Agreement we put on the table at the beginning of this negotiation will be still here. Citizens rights, Ireland, financial obligations.”

The one thing we can be absolutely sure of, is that little toe rags like Mark Francois won’t take any responsibility whatsoever for the carnage they will have caused.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:32 - Apr 2 with 1787 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Apr 2 by Batterseajack

Trains cancelled due to Leaves on the line.

(can't take the credit)
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:33 - Apr 2 with 1785 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Hopefully Yvette Cooper et al represent the cavalry...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:36 - Apr 2 with 1777 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:21 - Apr 2 by adthejack

She's been quite open in her intentions and why she's voting the way she is. Her predecessor was a payroll pro European so if he's selected again it will most likely be framed as May's deal vs reality and they already lost that battle once.

She's my MP. I didn't vote for her but I've been keeping an eye on her voting record through this. Girls done good so far, fair play.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:37 - Apr 2 with 1773 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:33 - Apr 2 by Joe_bradshaw

Hopefully Yvette Cooper et al represent the cavalry...

They may well do, but I’m not sure that their latest ploy has any chance whatsoever of working.

The only thing that will work is getting the votes for a second referendum at this stage.

I cannot imagine the thinking behind the Labour MPs that voted against it yesterday. With their votes (or even abstentions) it would have received a majority. I’m still waiting for the dismissal of Ian Lavery.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:43 - Apr 2 with 1755 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:21 - Apr 2 by adthejack

I admire/respect both her communication and honesty! It is far easier for an M.P to say and communicate absolutely nothing about the way he/she voted whether it be pro-Brexit or anti-Brexit.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - Apr 2 with 1743 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:36 - Apr 2 by LeonWasGod

She's my MP. I didn't vote for her but I've been keeping an eye on her voting record through this. Girls done good so far, fair play.

I email her on Brexit and other virtuous causes because thats the kind of dork I am on a rainy day and tbf her office always get back which is more than can be said for Barron Davies. I think I complained about her backing a second referendum last year but the way everythings played out, I've changed my mind on it 100%.

It will be a shame if Corbyn costs her at the next election.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:55 - Apr 2 with 1720 viewsadthejack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:43 - Apr 2 by Wingstandwood

I admire/respect both her communication and honesty! It is far easier for an M.P to say and communicate absolutely nothing about the way he/she voted whether it be pro-Brexit or anti-Brexit.

Too true. Far too many MPs have views and if you don’t like them they have others.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:00 - Apr 2 with 1710 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - Apr 2 by Ace_Jack

I email her on Brexit and other virtuous causes because thats the kind of dork I am on a rainy day and tbf her office always get back which is more than can be said for Barron Davies. I think I complained about her backing a second referendum last year but the way everythings played out, I've changed my mind on it 100%.

It will be a shame if Corbyn costs her at the next election.

”...and other virtuous causes.”

Oh! son, don’t end up like him...

[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 16:05]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024