Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328869 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:02 - Apr 2 with 1935 viewssherpajacob

radio 5 this morning lots of callers saying our government, politicians and parliament are useless, lets just leave with no deal.

Who exactly do they think will be responsible for negotiating the new trade deals, putting in place the required legislation, agencies and controls and charting our voyage to the sunny uplands bookshop once we've left?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:05 - Apr 2 with 1921 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:00 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

”...and other virtuous causes.”

Oh! son, don’t end up like him...

[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 16:05]

I'll sign as many 38 degrees petitions as i like
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Apr 2 with 1910 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:55 - Apr 2 by adthejack

Too true. Far too many MPs have views and if you don’t like them they have others.

Yep indeed, there will be many door stepping M.P's extremely vague, evasive, ambiguous, deceitful and amnesic when it comes to two questions..... Are you Brexit or anti-Brexit and do you want controlled immigration or uncontrolled immigration?

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:14 - Apr 2 with 1896 viewssherpajacob

They all knew what they were voting for - nothing in particular.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:20 - Apr 2 with 1884 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Apr 2 by Wingstandwood

Yep indeed, there will be many door stepping M.P's extremely vague, evasive, ambiguous, deceitful and amnesic when it comes to two questions..... Are you Brexit or anti-Brexit and do you want controlled immigration or uncontrolled immigration?

The issue around immigration is a red herring to some extent.

I am anti Brexit but want controlled immigration.

The two are perfectly possible as the EU rules allow us to control EU immigration very easily. We choose not to do so. Non EU immigration is unaffected.

Quite why some think we will suddenly choose to control immigration going forward just because of Brexit is beyond me.

I completely understand the points that you and Jango have made on the effect on pay and conditions of excessive immigration. The difference is that you believe it will suddenly stop. I think it will be replaced with higher immigration from non EU states, leading to a far more adverse impact on pay and conditions. The reason that extreme right wingers want Brexit is to enable the removal of regulation, not to enhance the lot of the British worker.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:24 - Apr 2 with 1869 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:14 - Apr 2 by sherpajacob

They all knew what they were voting for - nothing in particular.

The only thing they are interested in is having absolutely nothing that can be held against them by their increasingly right wing constituency groups.

What they fail to understand is that a no deal Brexit, causing economic chaos and deprivation, will result in far fewer of them being elected anyway. You only have to listen to people like Mark Francois for two minutes to realise he is just completely thick.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:28 - Apr 2 with 1856 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:24 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

The only thing they are interested in is having absolutely nothing that can be held against them by their increasingly right wing constituency groups.

What they fail to understand is that a no deal Brexit, causing economic chaos and deprivation, will result in far fewer of them being elected anyway. You only have to listen to people like Mark Francois for two minutes to realise he is just completely thick.

I’ll see your Francois and raise you this utter bell end.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Apr 2 with 1851 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:28 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

Shocking.

Btw - I assume you now realise that what I was telling you about Rees Mogg and his ‘principles’ had some substance...
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:35 - Apr 2 with 1846 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:28 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

A face a pugilist (alas, not my good self) would never tire of hitting!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:40 - Apr 2 with 1834 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

Shocking.

Btw - I assume you now realise that what I was telling you about Rees Mogg and his ‘principles’ had some substance...

He’s been a major disappointment to me, Lis. It’s not that I shared his politics, you knew that, but I did believe he was at least honest.

Just another shyster then, albeit one with a decent tailor.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:42 - Apr 2 with 1829 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:40 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

He’s been a major disappointment to me, Lis. It’s not that I shared his politics, you knew that, but I did believe he was at least honest.

Just another shyster then, albeit one with a decent tailor.

You’ll realise it’s come as no shock to me. A leopard rarely changes his spots...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:42 - Apr 2 with 1828 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Teresa the dictator and her group of c@nts have declined to debate anti tax avoidance legislation aimed at UK crown dependencies.
Decision lies with leader of the house Andrea Leadsom who receives donations from her brother-in-law's hedge fund based in the tax haven of Guernsey, which her husband also works for.

That’ll learn you

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:47 - Apr 2 with 1816 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:42 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

You’ll realise it’s come as no shock to me. A leopard rarely changes his spots...

I’ve got this fatal flaw in my make-up that sees me continually wanting to believe a politician means what he says. I’ve been doomed to a lifetime of disappointment.

The search for something absolutely unequivocal goes on, I suppose.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:48 - Apr 2 with 1812 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:42 - Apr 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Teresa the dictator and her group of c@nts have declined to debate anti tax avoidance legislation aimed at UK crown dependencies.
Decision lies with leader of the house Andrea Leadsom who receives donations from her brother-in-law's hedge fund based in the tax haven of Guernsey, which her husband also works for.

That’ll learn you

I'm sure there are many Labour frontbenchers also happy that wasn't debated.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Apr 2 with 1779 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:48 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

I'm sure there are many Labour frontbenchers also happy that wasn't debated.

You are a sentient tin of whataboutism and deflection these days Bluey.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:16 - Apr 2 with 1765 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:47 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

I’ve got this fatal flaw in my make-up that sees me continually wanting to believe a politician means what he says. I’ve been doomed to a lifetime of disappointment.

The search for something absolutely unequivocal goes on, I suppose.

The haunted pencils side parting is getting more lopsided by the day. Wooooooooooooo

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:43 - Apr 2 with 1741 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Apr 2 by Ace_Jack

You are a sentient tin of whataboutism and deflection these days Bluey.

Hardly deflection. There are no moral parties in politics, thought you'd have realised that by now.

Tax avoidance is perfectly legal and moral. Evasion on the other hand isn't - let's be blunt, how many times have you ever paid a tradesman cash in hand? I wouldn't for several reasons...
The Countdown begins on 17:59 - Apr 2 with 1728 viewsGreatBritton

The Countdown begins on 02:48 - Mar 31 by DJack

So you like to spar with great minds but got me instead, you poor sod... I mean soul.

Have a great day!

Thanks for that sentiment.
I find most people have something interesting to say, but too many get caught up in repeating platitudes they think cleverer people have uttered. For this reason I try to speak only in quotes, and only from people I know to be cleverer than me. The fun lies in the breadth of reference - Groucho Marx, the other Marx, Wilde, Shakespeare, Alan Partridge, Mencken, Gabriel Marquez etc. Oh, and Dickens, of course.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:11 - Apr 2 with 1707 viewsbluey_the_blue

And now thrown the ball firmly into Corbyn's court. He clearly wants to keep his head down and not get dragged in... for once, she's got a good strategy, taking him down with her.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Apr 2 with 1687 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:11 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

And now thrown the ball firmly into Corbyn's court. He clearly wants to keep his head down and not get dragged in... for once, she's got a good strategy, taking him down with her.

She's stopped kicking the can and thrown it at Jezza instead.

I thought I heard that he'd have to accept the withdrawal agreement before discussing the "way forward".
If so, it's a non-starter, Shirley?

Unless..."OK, as long as it's ratified by a second referendum". Will the useless twát do something right for once?
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 18:25]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:28 - Apr 2 with 1670 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Apr 2 by WarwickHunt

I thought I heard that he'd have to accept the withdrawal agreement before discussing the "way forward".

Unless..."OK, as long as it's ratified by a second referendum". Will the useless twát do something right for once?

Yup, she said that.

Having said that, EU won't negotiate it - why should they - so onus now on Corbyn. Accept it, work with May or there's nothing. On one level, that's fine - parliament can't agree on anything, the WA has been agreed between May and EU. Sh1t as it is, it's more than parliament has achieved.

For once, Corbyn will have to be present and involved.

Don't think much if anything has really changed - all it means is that when/if things collapse, she scuppers Magic Grandpa too.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Apr 2 with 1669 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Apr 2 by WarwickHunt

There has to be a Withdrawal agreement anyway. It’s linking in the other stuff to avoid a blind Brexit. She’s abandoned her red lines and the Brextremists will be furious. Sit back and watch the Tories implode.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:30 - Apr 2 with 1663 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn should tell her to fack off

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:32 - Apr 2 with 1653 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Apr 2 by longlostjack

There has to be a Withdrawal agreement anyway. It’s linking in the other stuff to avoid a blind Brexit. She’s abandoned her red lines and the Brextremists will be furious. Sit back and watch the Tories implode.

The one that's been voted out three times already? That one?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - Apr 2 with 1657 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Apr 2 by longlostjack

That presumes it links other things in. Given parliament has rejected everything already, what would pass?

No guarantee Corbs will turn out ( he might spot someone he thinks is Umunna hovering ), no guarantee they can agree anything, no guarantee parliament agrees any joint plan, no guarantee EU grant extension, etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024