Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301640 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Apr 2 with 2324 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Apr 2 by waynekerr55

I am enjoying her cutting the ERG off at the knees though.

She’s tried them, found them implacable and couldn’t get the votes she needed. So now she’s trying to get Labour votes. Make no mistake her plan is still to get her own deal over the line. Labour would be mad to agree to any future relationship direction knowing full well that the next Tory leader, who will undoubtedly be a hard Brexit ultra, would just rip it up and ignore it. There will be no compromise. It’s all theatre.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Apr 2 with 2311 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

She’s tried them, found them implacable and couldn’t get the votes she needed. So now she’s trying to get Labour votes. Make no mistake her plan is still to get her own deal over the line. Labour would be mad to agree to any future relationship direction knowing full well that the next Tory leader, who will undoubtedly be a hard Brexit ultra, would just rip it up and ignore it. There will be no compromise. It’s all theatre.

Would that not play into the 'Lexiters' hands though? Don't they want a hard Brexit or is it just Hoey who's batshît crazy?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:50 - Apr 2 with 2306 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Apr 2 by waynekerr55

Would that not play into the 'Lexiters' hands though? Don't they want a hard Brexit or is it just Hoey who's batshît crazy?

They’re all f*cking nuts mun. But there only about half a dozen hard Brexit ultras on the Labour side.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 21:51]

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:56 - Apr 2 with 2292 viewsrockinjk

She is depressing the Country into submission

Worst part of all of this

It was predicted but was considered “project fear”

😖
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:58 - Apr 2 with 2288 viewsbluey_the_blue

Next GE will be a clusterfvck.

I'd not be surprised if the topic of Brexit broke the cycle for many of tribally voting Tory or Labour. Those MPs backing Remain in Hoc in Leave constituency could well lose out. Can see TiG members losing seats.

May we live in interesting times as the phrase goes.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:00 - Apr 2 with 2285 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:58 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

I'd not be surprised if the topic of Brexit broke the cycle for many of tribally voting Tory or Labour. Those MPs backing Remain in Hoc in Leave constituency could well lose out. Can see TiG members losing seats.

Brexit has broken politics if that was the goal, 👍🏻

If it was to create a better future..
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - Apr 2 with 2269 viewsWingstandwood

Newport on Thursday will be interesting. I agree with you with the breaking of tribal voting loyalties.

I thought Labour would have been greater hit by mass defection to UKIP but tonights news where the prime minister wants to work in partnership with Corbyn could make the Tories suffer equal or even greater loss of voters than Labour.

Anyhow both parties are going to lose a significant amount of normally loyal voters. Thousands upon thousands will desert both mainstream parties imo.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:18 - Apr 2 with 2259 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - Apr 2 by Wingstandwood

Newport on Thursday will be interesting. I agree with you with the breaking of tribal voting loyalties.

I thought Labour would have been greater hit by mass defection to UKIP but tonights news where the prime minister wants to work in partnership with Corbyn could make the Tories suffer equal or even greater loss of voters than Labour.

Anyhow both parties are going to lose a significant amount of normally loyal voters. Thousands upon thousands will desert both mainstream parties imo.

Question is where they go though; can't see Lib Dems picking up disenfranchised Levers.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:24 - Apr 2 with 2249 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:50 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

They’re all f*cking nuts mun. But there only about half a dozen hard Brexit ultras on the Labour side.

Including the leader and the shadow chancellor.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Apr 2 with 2215 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - Apr 2 by Wingstandwood

I'm not sure about your last paragraph. I'm getting a feeling, and it's only a feeling at the moment, that the Tories have royally fecked themselves with the electorate over the past few weeks and are going to be absolutely arse whipped in any pending elections.
Let's see what happens in Newport.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:45 - Apr 2 with 2205 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:39 - Apr 2 by longlostjack

This mess is down to the Tory Party Bluey. Cameron started it, May continued it. All about keeping your Party together. Sod the best interests of the country. Time for you to own it and stop deflecting to Corbyn. He’s frustrated the pants off me but this is your Party’s mess.

As mentioned previously in this thread, bluey is the master of whataboutery.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:19 - Apr 2 with 2152 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Apr 2 by waynekerr55

I am enjoying her cutting the ERG off at the knees though.

The ERG are now split over Europe.

Monkey tennis anyone?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:38 - Apr 2 with 2136 viewsKilkennyjack

Bollocks.

Its the GE candidates supporting Leave who will lose seats.

The UK now has a huge Remain majority.
Especially Cymru.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:17 - Apr 3 with 2015 viewsBatterseajack

Much is said about George Osborne's prediction after the referendum result even though scores of companies have announced plans to relocate and the value in the pound has dropped. How about a look at where current cabinet members said we’d be by now...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:19 - Apr 3 with 2015 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:19 - Apr 2 by sherpajacob

The ERG are now split over Europe.

Monkey tennis anyone?

Fùck them.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:37 - Apr 3 with 1993 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:50 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

Hoey’s a nutter and a fûcking disgrace. She was seen with Farage at the start of that pathetic pro-Brexit march. Christ in a bucket...

That moronic Flint bird can fûck right off too.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:53 - Apr 3 with 1991 viewsrockinjk

ECB there’s far more than six half of the Corbyn ‘Cabinet’ are quitters e.g. Lavery and the leader himself. His whipping for any votes is always done with a nudge and a wink.

Labour voters are being played
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:13 - Apr 3 with 1971 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:53 - Apr 3 by rockinjk

ECB there’s far more than six half of the Corbyn ‘Cabinet’ are quitters e.g. Lavery and the leader himself. His whipping for any votes is always done with a nudge and a wink.

Labour voters are being played

Whipped with a feather duster. Corbyn is fûcking pitiful and about as honest as Robert Maxwell.

He’s also the dimmest leader of any major political party I can remember. I sincerely hope that Starmer is there to hold his hand in any talks with May.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:16 - Apr 3 with 1973 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:17 - Apr 3 by Batterseajack

Much is said about George Osborne's prediction after the referendum result even though scores of companies have announced plans to relocate and the value in the pound has dropped. How about a look at where current cabinet members said we’d be by now...

She's not a good communicator, often misleads.

She's couldn't even get her CV right.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:42 - Apr 3 with 1918 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:16 - Apr 3 by costalotta

She's not a good communicator, often misleads.

She's couldn't even get her CV right.

The irony is, we shouldn't believe remainers when they say no deal will be a disaster because of what George Osborne once said, but we can believe the likes of Leadsom that we're prepared as we can be for no deal and that it will all be OK. Has she been right about anything?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:00 - Apr 3 with 1888 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:42 - Apr 3 by Batterseajack

The irony is, we shouldn't believe remainers when they say no deal will be a disaster because of what George Osborne once said, but we can believe the likes of Leadsom that we're prepared as we can be for no deal and that it will all be OK. Has she been right about anything?

So you should ask yourself leaving the EU benefits me, my children, friends, career, future and life in general how?

Then ask how does leaving the EU benefit people like Leadsom, resmog, boz and the rest of them.

The EU grants me free movement (trade, travel, work, finance). Those leavers want to deny me free movement.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:26 - Apr 3 with 1860 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:00 - Apr 3 by costalotta

So you should ask yourself leaving the EU benefits me, my children, friends, career, future and life in general how?

Then ask how does leaving the EU benefit people like Leadsom, resmog, boz and the rest of them.

The EU grants me free movement (trade, travel, work, finance). Those leavers want to deny me free movement.

Leaving the EU will mean that the U.K. doesn’t have to implement the Anti Tax Avoidance Directive legislation which has apparently been introduced to to create a level playing field across the EU, prevent aggresive tax avoidance, relocation of assets to tax havens etc. I won’t be doing any of that, but I wonder how many wealthy members of the Conservative Party would benefit from not having this legislation introduced?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:12 - Apr 3 with 1823 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:26 - Apr 3 by majorraglan

Leaving the EU will mean that the U.K. doesn’t have to implement the Anti Tax Avoidance Directive legislation which has apparently been introduced to to create a level playing field across the EU, prevent aggresive tax avoidance, relocation of assets to tax havens etc. I won’t be doing any of that, but I wonder how many wealthy members of the Conservative Party would benefit from not having this legislation introduced?

if Jezza wants to play hard ball he should say to May that they'll back her WA if she agrees to implement the EU anti tax legislation.

Would she agree?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:34 - Apr 3 with 1802 viewsLeonWasGod

Not only for thos ekey Brexiteers personally through their own dealings, but also the Bannon-Banks connection too. Which countries get to prosper if they can divide the largest trading block on the planet and then pick us off one at a time? America maybe? Russia maybe?

The irony of Leave voters hurling around accusations of 'traitor' and 'treason' isn't lost on me.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:38 - Apr 3 with 1800 viewsJango

It’s the freedom of movement that affects a lot of people’s work. You obviously don’t experience it but are happy to knock those who do experience and want to change it.

Do you ever ask yourself how remaining in the Eu benefits the self serving on the remain side like Blair, Cameron, Osborne etc?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024