Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301430 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:20 - Apr 3 with 1658 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:15 - Apr 3 by Ace_Jack

apologies.for the missed point.

Well there certainly are a lot of shocked Corbynistas who are perplexed about this afternoons developing news on the talks between May and Corbyn. It will be interesting to hear tommys take on all this.

No need to apologise whatsoever, I'm aware I'm not as erudite as ECB.

Being fair to Corbyn, none of his stance on FoM is new or unique or indeed unpredictable. I get the vibe from a lot of his supporters that the concept of Corbyn is more important to them than the person, his views or stances.

Tommy's view will be, I predict...

"Feck the Tory cvnt, Corbyn's played a fvcking blinder, they are all dancing to his tune..."
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:23 - Apr 3 with 1657 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Apr 3 by costalotta

You keep on making statements like that..

What is happening all over the country?
Did you see it all with your own eyes?
Riggers from Portugal unable to speak English on that kind of Job. Mate, if it aint safe do your duty, stay safe and report it to H&S.
He could get work though, in stables! Thats just the way the employment market goes.Listen to yourself...its a whinge!

Hard work help, as does a positive outlook and the ability to change and adapt.

I work all over the country and work with people who also work all over the country. Words get around. You basically want those affected by freedom of movement to suck it up and deal with it so that people who benefit from it like yourself don’t miss out.

We had a vote to leave and end freedom of movement, leave won. That’s the way referendums work. Listen to yourself.... it’s a whinge.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Apr 3 with 1608 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:15 - Apr 3 by Ace_Jack

apologies.for the missed point.

Well there certainly are a lot of shocked Corbynistas who are perplexed about this afternoons developing news on the talks between May and Corbyn. It will be interesting to hear tommys take on all this.

Corbyn should have told her to F uck off .

It’s a Tory sh!t show ,but any chance by a blarite to knock Corbyn eh

However , Billionaire press barons writing it’s all his fault before it’s even taken place and that odious c unt Gove already positioning it.

My take on it is as it’s always been get on with it.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 17:01]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:57 - Apr 3 with 1596 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

However , Billionaire press barons writing it’s all his fault before it’s even taken place and that odious c unt Gove already positioning it.

I'm not a blairite but there we are.

Its Mays shit show and Corbyn is helping her get a deal through without a referendum. Like I said he would, and you said I was wrong to say so.

This is some Ramsey McDonald sh*t.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:06 - Apr 3 with 1576 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Tommy, Corbyn couldn't have told her to fvck off, you know that.

It was a trap he walked into.

Tell her to fvck off, he's then clearly not looking for a solution - factor in previously walking out before and he looks an idiot. He's got enough supporters now unhappy he doesn't want 2nd ref, wants FoM gone so can't refuse to meet.

He'd have been happy for May alone to take he blame for whatever happens and now he's been drawn right in.

Ideally, new GE will have new leaders for both parties.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:06 - Apr 3 with 1576 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:57 - Apr 3 by Ace_Jack

I'm not a blairite but there we are.

Its Mays shit show and Corbyn is helping her get a deal through without a referendum. Like I said he would, and you said I was wrong to say so.

This is some Ramsey McDonald sh*t.

Facking hell National labour

The tigs sound a bit like that lot chuckles and his gang

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:08 - Apr 3 with 1573 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:06 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Facking hell National labour

The tigs sound a bit like that lot chuckles and his gang

Ok, what would you say about Corbyn if he facilitates May's Brexit on the terms of agreeing to a customs union and ending free movement without a confirmatory referendum?

Is that all just fine and dandy with you?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:17 - Apr 3 with 1557 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:08 - Apr 3 by Ace_Jack

Ok, what would you say about Corbyn if he facilitates May's Brexit on the terms of agreeing to a customs union and ending free movement without a confirmatory referendum?

Is that all just fine and dandy with you?

Id take it

personally I don’t want a referendum where no deal is on ballot sheet.

That’s what I’m worried about

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Apr 3 with 1551 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:17 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Id take it

personally I don’t want a referendum where no deal is on ballot sheet.

That’s what I’m worried about

You'd take a Theresa May's Brexit deal if it was softened up by Labour without a referendum?

And you called me a Blairite? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:23 - Apr 3 with 1546 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Apr 3 by Ace_Jack

You'd take a Theresa May's Brexit deal if it was softened up by Labour without a referendum?

Jobs first Brexit that works for everyone.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:25 - Apr 3 with 1543 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Apr 3 by Ace_Jack

I’m worried about no deal winning another referendum

Are you not ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:26 - Apr 3 with 1542 viewsHighjack

JC: “I want a jobs first brexit, all options on the table, a customs union, round up all the Jews.”

TM: “sorry Jeremy what was that last bit?”

JC: “Stand ground on fake news”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:27 - Apr 3 with 1536 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:06 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Tommy, Corbyn couldn't have told her to fvck off, you know that.

It was a trap he walked into.

Tell her to fvck off, he's then clearly not looking for a solution - factor in previously walking out before and he looks an idiot. He's got enough supporters now unhappy he doesn't want 2nd ref, wants FoM gone so can't refuse to meet.

He'd have been happy for May alone to take he blame for whatever happens and now he's been drawn right in.

Ideally, new GE will have new leaders for both parties.

To be honest I think he will stand down after this

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:28 - Apr 3 with 1536 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:25 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’m worried about no deal winning another referendum

Are you not ?

No deal wont be put to the people because of its lunacy and parliament has roundly rejected it. A referendum would be a deal vs remain.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:28 - Apr 3 with 1534 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:28 - Apr 3 by Ace_Jack

No deal wont be put to the people because of its lunacy and parliament has roundly rejected it. A referendum would be a deal vs remain.

If that was the case Then I’d be happy with that
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 17:30]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Apr 3 with 1534 viewsHighjack

In other words - rigged.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:30 - Apr 3 with 1529 viewsbluey_the_blue

A referendum would be leave or remain if a purely binary choice. Any individual leave deal would split leave vote.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - Apr 3 with 1526 viewsbluey_the_blue

Bloody hell, expected Bercow to vote yes then.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:46 - Apr 3 with 1504 viewsbluey_the_blue

Today's lesson.

Parliament unable to indicate if they want indicative votes.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:45 - Apr 3 with 1461 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:40 - Apr 3 by Ace_Jack

Corbyn will 100% try and do a Brexit deal with May that doesn't involve a referendum. He is already trying it.

He will split the Labour Party in the process too the c**t.

It needs splitting though.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Apr 3 with 1448 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ah

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Apr 3 with 1438 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Ah

Not really unexpected, that disparity.

Spokeman's commented aimed at boosting Corbyn's involvement as a good thing , Corbyn's being aimed at distancing himself, that PM doesn't want to compromise.

All aimed at covering own arse.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:00 - Apr 3 with 1436 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Ah

Did anyone expect anything more than ‘nothings changed’ from the Prozac Robot? She’ll be advocating her shit deal with some non binding labour wish list in the non binding political declaration, that some bunch of cretins can then overturn later. The NI backstop will still be there and she knows she needs some gullible labour votes to get her deal through.

Hard coded bots cannot change their binary code. She predates AI.

Thank God Starmer is there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:07 - Apr 3 with 1424 viewsPegojack

Whatever the rights and wrongs of Corbyn agreeing to talk to May, it's done the cockles of my heart good over the last 24 hours to see a procession of hardline ERG Tory tvvats parading onto our TV screens, spluttering with red faced impotent rage and indignation. Feck off, you fascist bar stewards.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:13 - Apr 3 with 1411 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:00 - Apr 3 by monmouth

Did anyone expect anything more than ‘nothings changed’ from the Prozac Robot? She’ll be advocating her shit deal with some non binding labour wish list in the non binding political declaration, that some bunch of cretins can then overturn later. The NI backstop will still be there and she knows she needs some gullible labour votes to get her deal through.

Hard coded bots cannot change their binary code. She predates AI.

Thank God Starmer is there.

Starmer? See Paul Chambers trial. Keir's spitting feathers, whilst handcuffed and undermined due to being in shadow cabinet as Cooper has jumped ahead of him to take over from Corbyn. Of course, she won't due to having a uterus, but...

It's interesting what the Attorney General has said - custom union wouldn't be permanent, another government could overturn that. Raises the potential prospect of agreeing customs union to get to second phase, get trade deal over then maybe exit a CU? If true, that could be something that appeases soft leavers whilst also giving harder leavers hope.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024