Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301391 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:24 - Apr 3 with 1536 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:13 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Starmer? See Paul Chambers trial. Keir's spitting feathers, whilst handcuffed and undermined due to being in shadow cabinet as Cooper has jumped ahead of him to take over from Corbyn. Of course, she won't due to having a uterus, but...

It's interesting what the Attorney General has said - custom union wouldn't be permanent, another government could overturn that. Raises the potential prospect of agreeing customs union to get to second phase, get trade deal over then maybe exit a CU? If true, that could be something that appeases soft leavers whilst also giving harder leavers hope.

Talk about a Tory clutching at straws 😂😂 !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Apr 3 with 1532 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:00 - Apr 3 by monmouth

Did anyone expect anything more than ‘nothings changed’ from the Prozac Robot? She’ll be advocating her shit deal with some non binding labour wish list in the non binding political declaration, that some bunch of cretins can then overturn later. The NI backstop will still be there and she knows she needs some gullible labour votes to get her deal through.

Hard coded bots cannot change their binary code. She predates AI.

Thank God Starmer is there.

Apparently the sh1t has hit the fan!

Corbyn has demanded workers rights. That to a Tory is like asking Dracula to do some sunbathing whilst laying on top of garlic and having to drink holy-water as light refreshment. I can remember the Tories extreme dislike for the introduction of a minimum wage during a time period when some adults were earning £1 pound an hour.

I can also remember David Amess (then M.P for Basildon) saying that the decline/disappearance of a guarantee of job security i.e. a job for life was a "good thing". Apparently according to him it keeps employees on their toes.

I think Corbyn could still be in favour of continued mass immigration cos he has not mentioned it yet? We'll see????? Early days yet.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Apr 3 with 1532 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:24 - Apr 3 by longlostjack

Talk about a Tory clutching at straws 😂😂 !

Going off what Cox himself said. If his advice is accurate then there could be something in it for all sides to take away.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:32 - Apr 3 with 1514 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Apr 3 by Wingstandwood

Apparently the sh1t has hit the fan!

Corbyn has demanded workers rights. That to a Tory is like asking Dracula to do some sunbathing whilst laying on top of garlic and having to drink holy-water as light refreshment. I can remember the Tories extreme dislike for the introduction of a minimum wage during a time period when some adults were earning £1 pound an hour.

I can also remember David Amess (then M.P for Basildon) saying that the decline/disappearance of a guarantee of job security i.e. a job for life was a "good thing". Apparently according to him it keeps employees on their toes.

I think Corbyn could still be in favour of continued mass immigration cos he has not mentioned it yet? We'll see????? Early days yet.

British workers rights, in some areas are over and above EU minimum levels.

The "job for life" concept is and always will be ridiculous. I worked in the development section at a privatised company, not long out of nationalisation. They brought a fair number of younger, eager employees in. Our team delivered and delivered well. We also received abuse from the existing employees. Why? Most were killing time waiting to be offered voluntary redundancy / retire. Unmotivated, used to the old "job for life" ethos. Deliver a quality product? Improve processes? Why that just got in the way of their clockwatching. Us young bucks made them look bad...

I and others eventually left; the section in Cardiff got closed down within two years, losing a lot of talented people who had quit leaving the dross. Most of us who left went on to bigger and better things.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:34 - Apr 3 with 1510 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:32 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

British workers rights, in some areas are over and above EU minimum levels.

The "job for life" concept is and always will be ridiculous. I worked in the development section at a privatised company, not long out of nationalisation. They brought a fair number of younger, eager employees in. Our team delivered and delivered well. We also received abuse from the existing employees. Why? Most were killing time waiting to be offered voluntary redundancy / retire. Unmotivated, used to the old "job for life" ethos. Deliver a quality product? Improve processes? Why that just got in the way of their clockwatching. Us young bucks made them look bad...

I and others eventually left; the section in Cardiff got closed down within two years, losing a lot of talented people who had quit leaving the dross. Most of us who left went on to bigger and better things.

I take it you're a mega fan of zero hour contracts?

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Apr 3 with 1504 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Going off what Cox himself said. If his advice is accurate then there could be something in it for all sides to take away.

You seriously think that Labour would vote for that? Sounds like Cox trying to torpedo any agreement. I’d be amazed if these talks got anywhere to be honest. Corbyn should insist on any deal being approved by a public vote. Membership for it, Unions for it and a majority of the public are for it. Try not to screw it up Jeremy.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:39 - Apr 3 with 1495 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:34 - Apr 3 by Wingstandwood

I take it you're a mega fan of zero hour contracts?

I think they have been overused in some sectors. For many people they can be useful - for example, elderly looking for the odd hour here and there to top up pensions etc. Need to be regulated better imo.

My point is you can't be employed and then think "ah well, cushy job for life". What incentive do you have to improve or improve things? People still act like there's a stigma moving from job to job.

The gig economy is also complained about due to a lack of understanding.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:53 - Apr 3 with 1468 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Bloody hell, expected Bercow to vote yes then.

That’s because you’re labouring under the misapprehension he’s biased, whereas I and others have repeatedly pointed out, he’s not.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:07 - Apr 3 with 1430 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:27 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

To be honest I think he will stand down after this

He should be flung out on his appeasing arse if he facilitates the “damaging Tory Brexit” he’s been railing against for six months without insisting on a referendum first. If he negotiates some half arsed fudge that the next maniac to lead the Tory party will happily ignore he’ll never be forgiven by the vast majority of labour members and the majority of Labour voters who are remainers.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:12 - Apr 3 with 1421 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:07 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

He should be flung out on his appeasing arse if he facilitates the “damaging Tory Brexit” he’s been railing against for six months without insisting on a referendum first. If he negotiates some half arsed fudge that the next maniac to lead the Tory party will happily ignore he’ll never be forgiven by the vast majority of labour members and the majority of Labour voters who are remainers.

Who is going to fling him out? Momentum? He’s won two leadership elections by an absolute landslide. He is the hero of the people. A great, honest and principled man who will lead our great nation to glory through his unique brand of kinder, gentler politics.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Apr 3 with 1409 viewswaynekerr55

So he hasn't set out his vision for a "jobs first" Brexit then?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Apr 3 with 1408 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:12 - Apr 3 by Highjack

Who is going to fling him out? Momentum? He’s won two leadership elections by an absolute landslide. He is the hero of the people. A great, honest and principled man who will lead our great nation to glory through his unique brand of kinder, gentler politics.

I aid “should” not “would”. Although it’s a fact that Momentum or not, the vast majority of Labour members support a second referendum.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Apr 3 with 1406 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If

If

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:19 - Apr 3 with 1393 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Apr 3 by longlostjack

You seriously think that Labour would vote for that? Sounds like Cox trying to torpedo any agreement. I’d be amazed if these talks got anywhere to be honest. Corbyn should insist on any deal being approved by a public vote. Membership for it, Unions for it and a majority of the public are for it. Try not to screw it up Jeremy.

If there were another vote, maybe the result would surprise you...again.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Apr 3 with 1380 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

If

If

Yes, mate. If. If on the other hand he manages to get May to agree to put whatever deal they concoct to a referendum then I will happily hail him for doing the right thing and vote for his party whenever the next election rolls around. Seems only right though say that in the interests of balance.

Time will tell.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Apr 3 with 1371 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, mate. If. If on the other hand he manages to get May to agree to put whatever deal they concoct to a referendum then I will happily hail him for doing the right thing and vote for his party whenever the next election rolls around. Seems only right though say that in the interests of balance.

Time will tell.

The fact he’s engaged in dialogue with the woman is admirable .

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Apr 3 with 1365 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

The fact he’s engaged in dialogue with the woman is admirable .

He had little choice once the offer was made. I just hope they dint sell us all out. Time will tell.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Apr 3 with 1365 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

Time will tell.

So he's going to manage to get May to agree to something he doesn't want?

It's all about next election as you said before. May will give him absolutely nothing - wants him damaged by all this too.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:33 - Apr 3 with 1352 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

So he's going to manage to get May to agree to something he doesn't want?

It's all about next election as you said before. May will give him absolutely nothing - wants him damaged by all this too.

Any move by May toawrds a softer Brexit is going to split her party in two. Any move by Corbyn towards facilitating May’s deal will split his in two. So the chances are nothing will change and we’ll be back in indicative vote territory next week with AV being used to ensure some kind of consensus May can take to Brussels next week when she begs for a another extension.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Apr 3 with 1342 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:33 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

Any move by May toawrds a softer Brexit is going to split her party in two. Any move by Corbyn towards facilitating May’s deal will split his in two. So the chances are nothing will change and we’ll be back in indicative vote territory next week with AV being used to ensure some kind of consensus May can take to Brussels next week when she begs for a another extension.

It’s split the whole country in two

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Apr 3 with 1340 viewsbluey_the_blue

Indicative vote ( Benn's amendment ) lost did it not? At least the plan for Monday to be used.

EDIT: Knew I forgot something, let's also see what happens with Cooper's amendment. If that fails... eh, who knows.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 20:36]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Apr 3 with 1333 viewslondonlisa2001

She has moved to a softer Brexit. It’s the only place left. And it is splitting her party. She’s made that choice. It was that, or a catastrophic no deal (with a leaked impact assessment making that impossible).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:57 - Apr 3 with 1303 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Indicative vote ( Benn's amendment ) lost did it not? At least the plan for Monday to be used.

EDIT: Knew I forgot something, let's also see what happens with Cooper's amendment. If that fails... eh, who knows.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 20:36]

The government will bring a series of indicative votes if the cross party talks fail. She said so last night and they’ve repeated that today.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Apr 3 with 1299 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:57 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

The government will bring a series of indicative votes if the cross party talks fail. She said so last night and they’ve repeated that today.

She's said a lot of things.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:10 - Apr 3 with 1278 viewsrockinjk

Daily check in to thank my leaver friends for their well thought through vote

Saw a mate tonight who voted for it because of the foreigners coming in, it’s like do I disown?

Keep calm and carry on aye
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024