Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301637 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 03:01 - Apr 4 with 2436 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:02 - Apr 4 by Highjack

Swung by that MP with a prison tag around her ankle. Yay democracy!

"Yay democracy! "

Correct, or we could have a system where if you are found guilty of a crime you cannot vote. Then a right wing government would ensure laws for the persuance of all those "ciminals" who could not afford a good lawyer in an effort to disenfranchise the poor/working class...and you'd be happy with that?!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:10 - Apr 4 with 2395 viewswaynekerr55

Mark Francois' fulmination is delicious. Does the pound shop Peter Griffin not understand how much of a twăt he is?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:25 - Apr 4 with 2385 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

He had little choice once the offer was made. I just hope they dint sell us all out. Time will tell.

As John Crace said, a hospital pass.

Thank fuçk Starmer is in the room.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:26 - Apr 4 with 2387 viewsKilkennyjack

Its the will of Parliament .....

Parliament has spoken .....

😇

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:30 - Apr 4 with 2377 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:07 - Apr 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

Burn baby burn

The same guy used to be a senior BBC politics programmes' editor, 'Sunday Politics' and 'Daily Politics'? It guess it would figure......

Someone interested in politics doing work that involves politics? Fuçk me - whatever next?

I suppose Paul Merson didn’t fancy it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:35 - Apr 4 with 2375 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:10 - Apr 4 by waynekerr55

Mark Francois' fulmination is delicious. Does the pound shop Peter Griffin not understand how much of a twăt he is?

He makes Peter Griffin sound like Socrates.*

* For the Densa members on here ( hi, Jango!), that’s the Greek chap, not the footballer.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:43 - Apr 4 with 2375 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:35 - Apr 4 by WarwickHunt

* For the Densa members on here ( hi, Jango!), that’s the Greek chap, not the footballer.

😂🤦‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:48 - Apr 4 with 2372 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:35 - Apr 4 by WarwickHunt

I just laughed out loud on the Victoria Line 🤣

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:40 - Apr 4 with 2340 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:10 - Apr 4 by waynekerr55

His latest argument is that Parliament is not sovereign and its decisions should be ignored.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:44 - Apr 4 with 2324 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 03:01 - Apr 4 by DJack

"Yay democracy! "

Correct, or we could have a system where if you are found guilty of a crime you cannot vote. Then a right wing government would ensure laws for the persuance of all those "ciminals" who could not afford a good lawyer in an effort to disenfranchise the poor/working class...and you'd be happy with that?!

If she'd still been a practicing solicitor at the time, she'd have been struck off.

Huhne resigned, she has refused to.

The only way for her or anyone imprisoned to be removed is to be defeated in a by-election. I'd suggest that's wrong irrespective of the party of the convict, especially one still professing innocence.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:45 - Apr 4 with 2324 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:40 - Apr 4 by sherpajacob

His latest argument is that Parliament is not sovereign and its decisions should be ignored.

Hardly surprising given his lack of comprehension, as demonstrated by his total misinterpretation of Will Self's comments the other week.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:12 - Apr 4 with 2300 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:07 - Apr 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

Burn baby burn

The same guy used to be a senior BBC politics programmes' editor, 'Sunday Politics' and 'Daily Politics'? It guess it would figure......

The news itself may be old, but to have Nick Boles come out and air his opinion like this is rather marvellous.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:00 - Apr 4 with 2270 viewsLegend83

Have we already left?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6882583/Former-appeal-judge-says-legali
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:12 - Apr 4 with 2259 viewsJackSomething

So it's alright to moan about a democratic process when you don't agree with the result then? This is very confusing, you and other Brexiteers on this thread have been saying the complete opposite for a few years now...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:19 - Apr 4 with 2253 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:24 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

You gov

Don’t dispair they’ve never got it right

It would appear that Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland don’t count then?

I suppose we already knew that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:34 - Apr 4 with 2237 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:19 - Apr 4 by Joe_bradshaw

It would appear that Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland don’t count then?

I suppose we already knew that.

Wales voted leave in the referendum but you’re not interested in those statistics.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:20 - Apr 4 with 2184 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:34 - Apr 4 by Jango

Wales voted leave in the referendum but you’re not interested in those statistics.

I am and I’ve quoted them on here on a number of occasions. Recently on the Independent Wales in Europe thread so wind your neck in when you think you know what I’m interested in.

Wales does not appear to be included in the YouGov no deal or remain poll which is what I pointed out. That’s a different question to the referendum one three years ago.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:31 - Apr 4 with 2179 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 03:01 - Apr 4 by DJack

"Yay democracy! "

There’s already a system where convicted criminals are ineligible to vote. Yet this woman (and others) are allowed to keep their jobs as MPs. They should be sacked on the spot upon conviction.

I don’t think there’s anything remotely right wing about not allowing convicted criminals to sit in parliament.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:48 - Apr 4 with 2160 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:31 - Apr 4 by Highjack

There’s already a system where convicted criminals are ineligible to vote. Yet this woman (and others) are allowed to keep their jobs as MPs. They should be sacked on the spot upon conviction.

I don’t think there’s anything remotely right wing about not allowing convicted criminals to sit in parliament.

Ah, there's a way round this. Easy enough to add a couple of cheeky extra votes if you're quick enough.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Apr 4 with 2126 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:31 - Apr 4 by Highjack

How did Chris Davies vote last night?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:14 - Apr 4 with 2116 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:48 - Apr 4 by LeonWasGod

Ah, there's a way round this. Easy enough to add a couple of cheeky extra votes if you're quick enough.

Well he should be sacked too

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Apr 4 with 2112 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:20 - Apr 4 by Joe_bradshaw

I am and I’ve quoted them on here on a number of occasions. Recently on the Independent Wales in Europe thread so wind your neck in when you think you know what I’m interested in.

Wales does not appear to be included in the YouGov no deal or remain poll which is what I pointed out. That’s a different question to the referendum one three years ago.

Well then you’re aware that wales do count then. As do Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:29 - Apr 4 with 2099 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Apr 4 by Batterseajack

How did Chris Davies vote last night?

Sack him too.

I don’t understand the notion that it’s ok for a convicted criminal to vote with a tag on in our House of Parliament because the other side do it too. They should all be categorically, unequivocally turfed out on their ear. It is unacceptable.

But I suppose it’s far right racist thick ideology to suggest we should hold our MPs to a high standard of behaviour according to most on here.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:47 - Apr 4 with 2067 viewsBatterseajack

Great Twitter thread that rips into the myth that no deal is Brexit.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:51 - Apr 4 with 2058 viewsbluey_the_blue

FFS.

Great as the skewering of HMRC's tactics over the loan charge is, BBC Parliament should be showing the (for once) far more interesting House of Lords....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024