Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301609 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:55 - Apr 4 with 1713 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:29 - Apr 4 by Highjack

Sack him too.

I don’t understand the notion that it’s ok for a convicted criminal to vote with a tag on in our House of Parliament because the other side do it too. They should all be categorically, unequivocally turfed out on their ear. It is unacceptable.

But I suppose it’s far right racist thick ideology to suggest we should hold our MPs to a high standard of behaviour according to most on here.

I agree that convicted criminals should lose their seats or at least be forced to contest them again to allow their constituents to decide.

But given there was one on either side last night, it made no impact on the vote so it’s a fallacy to say the vote was only won by a convicted criminal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:57 - Apr 4 with 1705 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:55 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

I agree that convicted criminals should lose their seats or at least be forced to contest them again to allow their constituents to decide.

But given there was one on either side last night, it made no impact on the vote so it’s a fallacy to say the vote was only won by a convicted criminal.

Not true, Lisa - if as it's been rumoured Fiona O broke her curfew to vote then she should not have been present to vote.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:57 - Apr 4 with 1701 viewsLegend83

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:47 - Apr 4 by Batterseajack

Great Twitter thread that rips into the myth that no deal is Brexit.

Anyone with a brain knows "No Deal" is not the final Brexit outcome. It is simply one of a few possible methods of moving from stage 1 to stage 2 of negotiations on a future relationship. A "staged withdrawal" would be a better description but it doesn't suit pro-Remain media outlets who like to use phrases that imply negativity.

I think the second line in Morgan's tweet is quite correct.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:59 - Apr 4 with 1690 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:55 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

Yvette Cooper should have been sacked for fiddling expenses too. They are rotten and corrupt across the board and we shouldn’t stand for it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:02 - Apr 4 with 1673 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:57 - Apr 4 by bluey_the_blue

Not true, Lisa - if as it's been rumoured Fiona O broke her curfew to vote then she should not have been present to vote.

Don’t be so ridiculous,

She may or may not have had a curfew, she may have received permission from her probation officer to stay.

It’s not like she was a unlikely to be seen is it. Being as she was on TV, in plain sight.

Believing every made up piece of crap on the Internet is really stupid Bluey. Seriously.

Yesterday it was ‘a criminal has won it’ from brexiteers. Now it’s been pointed out there was one on the other side too, it’s all about her ‘curfew’. And you seem to be believing it all.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:02 - Apr 4 with 1673 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:59 - Apr 4 by Highjack

Yvette Cooper should have been sacked for fiddling expenses too. They are rotten and corrupt across the board and we shouldn’t stand for it.

Agreed, we shouldn't stand for it. But we will. Most of the 'the people' will vote them in again according to our tribal loyalties. We deserve what we get imo, as we have the power to stop any of those who've been caught with their finger in the till.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:05 - Apr 4 with 1669 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:59 - Apr 4 by Highjack

There’d be loads of them that would have gone for expenses.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:14 - Apr 4 with 1642 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:05 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

There’d be loads of them that would have gone for expenses.

Yes there’ll be very few left once I’ve finished sacking them all but hopefully it’ll learn ‘em not to behave like the public purse is there for them to dip their grubby little hands into.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:17 - Apr 4 with 1634 viewsAce_Jack

So it's ok for a criminal to vote as long as it doesn't conflict with their bail or their license conditions?

You're a pearler.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:20 - Apr 4 with 1629 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:14 - Apr 4 by Highjack

Yes there’ll be very few left once I’ve finished sacking them all but hopefully it’ll learn ‘em not to behave like the public purse is there for them to dip their grubby little hands into.

I don’t disagree. The whole system needs root and branch reform.

One of the few positives from this whole debacle is that it’s stimulated a far higher interest in our political system. Hopefully people will take a closer look going forward and will be less inclined to accept it for what it is.

Starting with voting reform. This FPTP system has to stop and we need to have proper representation and consensus politics in this country. The two party status quo is not working as this has highlighted so clearly.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:27 - Apr 4 with 1623 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:20 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

I don’t disagree. The whole system needs root and branch reform.

One of the few positives from this whole debacle is that it’s stimulated a far higher interest in our political system. Hopefully people will take a closer look going forward and will be less inclined to accept it for what it is.

Starting with voting reform. This FPTP system has to stop and we need to have proper representation and consensus politics in this country. The two party status quo is not working as this has highlighted so clearly.

Yes one good that has definitely come of brexit is it’s shone a bright light on our politicians and exposed them for the duplicitous, weasly, self serving con jobs they are across the board.

It’s highlighted that our vote doesn’t mean jack shit as the direction of travel cannot be changed at the ballot box. They all serve the same masters and it sure ain’t us.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:29 - Apr 4 with 1622 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

She isn’t wearing a tag , stop listening to the facking media ffs.

By the way all of the expenses fraudulent MPS should have been expelled from parliament

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:03 - Apr 4 with 1596 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:57 - Apr 4 by Legend83

Anyone with a brain knows "No Deal" is not the final Brexit outcome. It is simply one of a few possible methods of moving from stage 1 to stage 2 of negotiations on a future relationship. A "staged withdrawal" would be a better description but it doesn't suit pro-Remain media outlets who like to use phrases that imply negativity.

I think the second line in Morgan's tweet is quite correct.

I suggest you actually read the thread if your going to comment on it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:05 - Apr 4 with 1596 viewsexiledclaseboy

In those circumstances it would have been a tie and the speaker would have used his casting vote to ensure the bill was debated further. So the bill would have progressed anyway rendering this entire desperate line of argument completely moot.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:12 - Apr 4 with 1584 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:44 - Apr 4 by bluey_the_blue

If she'd still been a practicing solicitor at the time, she'd have been struck off.

Huhne resigned, she has refused to.

The only way for her or anyone imprisoned to be removed is to be defeated in a by-election. I'd suggest that's wrong irrespective of the party of the convict, especially one still professing innocence.

Your final paragraph is wrong.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:15 - Apr 4 with 1573 viewsHighjack

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it or not but I’d sack the lot of them.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:22 - Apr 4 with 1561 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:15 - Apr 4 by Highjack

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it or not but I’d sack the lot of them.

You'd be right about most of them.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:30 - Apr 4 with 1550 viewschad

I agree it’s not acceptable, however If she and any others had gone, there presumably would have been replacements, who very possibly would have voted along the same lines.

But who knows in this madness.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:34 - Apr 4 with 1540 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:17 - Apr 4 by Ace_Jack

So it's ok for a criminal to vote as long as it doesn't conflict with their bail or their license conditions?

You're a pearler.

Wrong, do keep up at the back.

I don't believe anyone with a criminal conviction should be in parliament.

The point which you clearly missed was in response to Lisa's claim Fiona O's vote didn't influence anything as someone else with a criminal conviction voted. Well, it did influence things IF Fiona O broke her curfew - as in, she should not have been in HoC so was there illegally.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:36 - Apr 4 with 1535 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:05 - Apr 4 by exiledclaseboy

In those circumstances it would have been a tie and the speaker would have used his casting vote to ensure the bill was debated further. So the bill would have progressed anyway rendering this entire desperate line of argument completely moot.

I'm confused, casting vote goes with "no" where no majority in some case, for "yes" in others.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:51 - Apr 4 with 1521 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:36 - Apr 4 by bluey_the_blue

I'm confused, casting vote goes with "no" where no majority in some case, for "yes" in others.

Yup. Depends on the circumstances.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:53 - Apr 4 with 1513 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:51 - Apr 4 by exiledclaseboy

Yup. Depends on the circumstances.

AH well.

Weather gods have spoken anyway.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Apr 4 with 1450 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Here lays the biggest problem for the 2 major party’s

It’s not as clear cut as people on here make out , I’m getting the same answer out there .

What ever happens the 2 main party’s will loose millions of voters

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Apr 4 with 1435 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Apr 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

Here lays the biggest problem for the 2 major party’s

It’s not as clear cut as people on here make out , I’m getting the same answer out there .

What ever happens the 2 main party’s will loose millions of voters

The interesting question is; where will the millions go?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:40 - Apr 4 with 1428 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Apr 4 by Joe_bradshaw

The interesting question is; where will the millions go?

Down the pub.

I'm just finding BBC Parliament gripping.

House of Lords ( which I don't believe should exist but it does so hey ho ) repeatedly calling for and winning votes on motions to *close* debate on other motions to enable Coopers bill to try to pass through without scrutiny despite HoL existing to provide scrutiny over HoC.

I'm not surprised filibustering is going on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024