Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301587 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Apr 4 with 2169 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Apr 4 by exiledclaseboy

Not sure what your point is, old chum.

Not all would put their name to the letter .

Any way as I’ve said above this could be the beginning of the end of both party’s .

And then this happens

[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 20:55]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:54 - Apr 4 with 2141 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Apr 4 by exiledclaseboy

Not sure what your point is, old chum.

Tommy needs to work on his haikus.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:55 - Apr 4 with 2153 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Apr 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

Any way as I’ve said above this could be the beginning of the end of both party’s .

And then this happens

Yes I agree with your second sentence. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Apr 4 with 2148 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:54 - Apr 4 by WarwickHunt

Tommy needs to work on his haikus.

私がやってみる

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Apr 4 with 2142 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Apr 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

And then this happens

I think it will be Tommy.

I was thinking about it this week, and it appears to me that the divide is no longer between ‘right wing’ and ‘left wing’ but between those that are the ‘libtard snowflakes’ and those that are ‘gammons’ (both terms used with the same lack of seriousness).

Brexit has revealed similarity between traditional hard Labour support in previously industrial strongholds and UKIP. Voters are completely likely to switch between the two. Similarly, it’s revealed similarities between what you would rather dismissively term ‘Blairites’ and what would be termed ‘one nation Tories’ and, indeed, LibDems.

The current party structure doesn’t suit anyone very much.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Apr 4 with 2094 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Apr 4 by bluey_the_blue

I said there's no guarantee an extension would be granted. If we have to take part in MEP elections then leave months later, there's a question if that then delegitimises EU parliament, thus triggering more elections for example.

If there's no consensus behind an alternative plan, nothing new to present to EU and no support for May's abortion of a deal, would EU want a lengthy extension given nothing on the table our side that has support? Who knows?

If the EU don't grant an Albright Extension, May can't get her deal through and parliament are committed to ensuring we don't leave without a,deal.

Unless I'm missing something, that leaves our parliament only one option in the next 7 days.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Apr 4 with 2074 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

I think it will be Tommy.

I was thinking about it this week, and it appears to me that the divide is no longer between ‘right wing’ and ‘left wing’ but between those that are the ‘libtard snowflakes’ and those that are ‘gammons’ (both terms used with the same lack of seriousness).

Brexit has revealed similarity between traditional hard Labour support in previously industrial strongholds and UKIP. Voters are completely likely to switch between the two. Similarly, it’s revealed similarities between what you would rather dismissively term ‘Blairites’ and what would be termed ‘one nation Tories’ and, indeed, LibDems.

The current party structure doesn’t suit anyone very much.

The first-past-the-post electoral system that underpins the current party blocks is no longer fit for purpose either. If there is anything positive that has come out of this Brexit shambles it’s that it’s rattled the smug assumption that our archaic processes are superior to those of other democracies.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 21:36]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Apr 4 with 2073 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Apr 4 by bluey_the_blue

Letwin said there were mistakes in it that would be corrected in the Lords.

I assumed he knew what he was talking about.

ECB has read it mun, and he said it's fine, and I'd believe him before that toad Letwin.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Apr 4 with 2066 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Apr 4 by Flashberryjack

ECB has read it mun, and he said it's fine, and I'd believe him before that toad Letwin.

I’ve read that three times and I can’t work out if it’s a compliment or a dig. I’ll assume the latter just to be safe.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:47 - Apr 4 with 2037 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Apr 4 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve read that three times and I can’t work out if it’s a compliment or a dig. I’ll assume the latter just to be safe.

Would I have a dig at you ? course not.

It's a compliment my friend...albeit a back handed one

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:49 - Apr 4 with 2028 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Apr 4 by sherpajacob

If the EU don't grant an Albright Extension, May can't get her deal through and parliament are committed to ensuring we don't leave without a,deal.

Unless I'm missing something, that leaves our parliament only one option in the next 7 days.

Mass resignation and ECB takes over?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - Apr 4 with 1983 viewsmajorraglan

It may be scaremongering, but then again it may not, but the article states that in the event of a no deal live animal and animal products couldn’t be exported to the EU because the Statutory Instruments confirming standards etc hasn’t been passed by the Government. Apparently the NFU warned of this months ago. So much time has been taken up by squabbling the country isn’t ready.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/04/northern-ireland-faces-prospect
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:22 - Apr 4 with 1973 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Apr 4 by sherpajacob

Seppuku?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:25 - Apr 4 with 1967 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - Apr 4 by majorraglan

It may be scaremongering, but then again it may not, but the article states that in the event of a no deal live animal and animal products couldn’t be exported to the EU because the Statutory Instruments confirming standards etc hasn’t been passed by the Government. Apparently the NFU warned of this months ago. So much time has been taken up by squabbling the country isn’t ready.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/04/northern-ireland-faces-prospect

A few weeks ago there were independent warnings there was far too much Parliamentary business to get through ahead of the last deadline or even a short extension. So this at least sounds consistent. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if we can’t get ready by the 12th.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:36 - Apr 4 with 1929 viewsKilkennyjack

Dai Lammy for PM.
Lump on.

🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:48 - Apr 4 with 1916 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:31 - Apr 4 by Highjack

There’s already a system where convicted criminals are ineligible to vote. Yet this woman (and others) are allowed to keep their jobs as MPs. They should be sacked on the spot upon conviction.

I don’t think there’s anything remotely right wing about not allowing convicted criminals to sit in parliament.

Paragraph one - Yep they should be sacked but as it stands they aren't.

Your second paragraph is you misreading what I posted.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:02 - Apr 5 with 1845 viewssherpajacob

Go Betty,

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1084845561730220033

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:12 - Apr 5 with 1829 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:36 - Apr 4 by Kilkennyjack

Dai Lammy for PM.
Lump on.

🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

British people had the option in 2016...

EDIT:

I'd have thought given his "white saviours" comment that he'd not be in favour of the EU; every photo of MEPs, officials there tends to indicate a lack of effective BME representation.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 8:14]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:19 - Apr 5 with 1826 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:12 - Apr 5 by bluey_the_blue

British people had the option in 2016...

EDIT:

I'd have thought given his "white saviours" comment that he'd not be in favour of the EU; every photo of MEPs, officials there tends to indicate a lack of effective BME representation.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 8:14]

There are more people alive today who voted Remain in 2016, than voted Leave. Fact.

The people cannot betray the people.
A confirmation vote is of course democratic.

Are you scared of the people , shirley not..?
You sound scared to me.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:30 - Apr 5 with 1819 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:19 - Apr 5 by Kilkennyjack

There are more people alive today who voted Remain in 2016, than voted Leave. Fact.

You sound scared to me.

Writing "Fact" does not make it so.

Scared of the people? Nope. Unlike you, I see a second referendum followed by a third, fourth, fifth until Remain win.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:38 - Apr 5 with 1803 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:30 - Apr 5 by bluey_the_blue

Scared of the people? Nope. Unlike you, I see a second referendum followed by a third, fourth, fifth until Remain win.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1111883850869809152

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:06 - Apr 5 with 1775 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:30 - Apr 5 by bluey_the_blue

There would not be a third or even a fourth. A confirmatory vote as a second ref is all that is needed. The majority of remainers want this and if they lose so be it and vice versa.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:19 - Apr 5 with 1762 viewsWxmJax

Breaking news that May asks for extension til June 30th

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:20 - Apr 5 with 1761 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:19 - Apr 5 by Kilkennyjack

You sound scared to me.

Nothing factual about that whatsoever.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:21 - Apr 5 with 1757 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:06 - Apr 5 by Ebo

There would not be a third or even a fourth. A confirmatory vote as a second ref is all that is needed. The majority of remainers want this and if they lose so be it and vice versa.

A minority of remainers don’t want it though and no leave voters want it. That’s a majority in favour of not having another vote. Case closed.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 9:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024