Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301576 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:48 - Apr 6 with 2071 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:28 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

They offered to help 2 years ago and she facked everyone off

Maybe he should have begged her ?

Any way I’m off

Up the swans

"They"?

Corbyn now taking credit for Cooper's work... brava comrade!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:09 - Apr 6 with 2006 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

As I’ve said for months

He’s played a blinder

Mission accomplished

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/04/tories-self-destruct-over-brexi

Oh FFS Tommy, you sound a decent bloke but you're making a complete cünt of yourself with your Corbyn fanboy drivel.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Apr 6 with 1972 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:09 - Apr 6 by WarwickHunt

Oh FFS Tommy, you sound a decent bloke but you're making a complete cünt of yourself with your Corbyn fanboy drivel.

Just when you thought Corbyn’s Labour couldn’t get any stranger along minces Barry Gardiner taking his leave in true Kommisar style.

Yet another of those occasions of late when you just think WTF?!!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:35 - Apr 6 with 1950 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Apr 6 by Lohengrin

Just when you thought Corbyn’s Labour couldn’t get any stranger along minces Barry Gardiner taking his leave in true Kommisar style.

Yet another of those occasions of late when you just think WTF?!!

He’s an odd one that Gardiner
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:37 - Apr 6 with 1947 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:35 - Apr 6 by rockinjk

He’s not like the other kids, mate.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:41 - Apr 6 with 1941 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:37 - Apr 6 by Lohengrin

He’s not like the other kids, mate.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:04 - Apr 6 with 1924 viewsrockinjk

Interesting

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/05/france-spain-and-belgium-ready-

Absolutely correct as well. It’s either long term extension or no deal
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:22 - Apr 6 with 1891 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:35 - Apr 6 by rockinjk

In fairness he’s clearly not received any lobbying money from Gillette at least.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:38 - Apr 6 with 1845 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:04 - Apr 6 by rockinjk

Interesting

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/05/france-spain-and-belgium-ready-

Let's be honest, if it was the other way round and we were in and another country had submitted A50 notice then behaved the way the UK has. The UK press and particularly those on the right wing would be saying feck em. It's their own screw up, kick them out.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:39 - Apr 6 with 1843 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:46 - Apr 6 by rockinjk

If your mission is to divide the Country, destroy the tories and purge labour of moderates yes

But most of us actually care about our Country beyond petty tribal bollox

No surprises you think he’s playing a blinder because you’re not interested in anything other than party political advantage

Playing a blinder would have been forensically dismantling lies, providing a coherent lasting solution

He has like always cared more about electoral advantage and destroying the tories.

Keep believing he’s a genius though Tom, but trust me you’re in a very small minority. It needed leadership and we have Jeremy

Agreed. Purge Labour of the moderates and they won’t win an election for 20 years.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Apr 6 with 1833 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:04 - Apr 6 by rockinjk

Interesting

It seems like JRM’s comments about being disruptive from the inside of the EU have created concerns and fear in the EU. He’s been very astute and his comments may push the EU towards being more inflexible with the UK.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Apr 6 with 1825 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Apr 6 by majorraglan

It seems like JRM’s comments about being disruptive from the inside of the EU have created concerns and fear in the EU. He’s been very astute and his comments may push the EU towards being more inflexible with the UK.

If by ‘astute’ you mean he’s thrown his toys around like a petulant 5 year old you may be right.

This is all nonsense. Attempting to get the deal through.

Ireland this afternoon pointed out that an EU member would not be forgiven if they vetoed an extension.

France were full of blocking an extension a few weeks ago until an extension happened.

They want May to say what’s happening, and will then grant a long extension. We will take part in EU elections, at which point it makes zero difference how long the extension is for,

If we leave with no deal due to being utterly incompetent, the deal has to be passed within a few weeks anyway to get a trade deal. This is posturing. And pathetic.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Apr 6 with 1821 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:09 - Apr 6 by WarwickHunt

Thank you 🙏

I want the best for us all

By the way Corbyn has made a c@nt out if the aTorys

I’m no c@nt either , I’ve been right all along
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 20:13]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:06 - Apr 6 with 1803 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Apr 6 by majorraglan

No - they know he is a right wing dick.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Apr 6 with 1783 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Thank you 🙏

Tommy, how precisely has Corbyn played a blinder given the opposition has come from Cooper with her cross party support?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Apr 6 with 1777 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Apr 6 by bluey_the_blue

Tommy, how precisely has Corbyn played a blinder given the opposition has come from Cooper with her cross party support?

Let’s not tippy toe about things my eastern cousin

He’s made a c@nt of you from the off .
No offence like
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 20:36]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:38 - Apr 6 with 1771 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Let’s not tippy toe about things my eastern cousin

He’s made a c@nt of you from the off .
No offence like
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 20:36]

None taking.

Most people with a pulse would have the vie that, much like his Remain campaigning during the referendum, he's actually done sweet fvck all and that the likes of Cooper have done all the effective work.

So what precisely has Corbyn done?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Apr 6 with 1738 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:06 - Apr 6 by Kilkennyjack

No - they know he is a right wing dick.

Be that as it may, it’s been enough to get them thinking about the impact a disruptive cohort of Brexiteer MEP’s could have on their day to day business, look at the mess we are in.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:22 - Apr 6 with 1732 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Apr 6 by londonlisa2001

If by ‘astute’ you mean he’s thrown his toys around like a petulant 5 year old you may be right.

Ireland this afternoon pointed out that an EU member would not be forgiven if they vetoed an extension.

France were full of blocking an extension a few weeks ago until an extension happened.

They want May to say what’s happening, and will then grant a long extension. We will take part in EU elections, at which point it makes zero difference how long the extension is for,

If we leave with no deal due to being utterly incompetent, the deal has to be passed within a few weeks anyway to get a trade deal. This is posturing. And pathetic.

Yes, from most people’s point of view, but from his and the Brexiteers position its a successful ploy because it’s been enough to make Europe sit up and think.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:34 - Apr 6 with 1679 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Apr 6 by londonlisa2001

*Ireland this afternoon pointed out that an EU member would not be forgiven if they vetoed an extension.*

Do as the EU says or you’ll be punished.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:35 - Apr 6 with 1679 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:38 - Apr 6 by bluey_the_blue

None taking.

Most people with a pulse would have the vie that, much like his Remain campaigning during the referendum, he's actually done sweet fvck all and that the likes of Cooper have done all the effective work.

The Tory landslind that you predicted 2017 which would wipe labour off the political map .
To be fair though it wasn’t just you it was the other thick c#nts who predicted the same and still post the same shit , so it’s not just you 👍🏻

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Apr 6 with 1654 viewsrockinjk

Tommy go to bed you're drunk
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:06 - Apr 6 with 1641 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:34 - Apr 6 by Jango

*Ireland this afternoon pointed out that an EU member would not be forgiven if they vetoed an extension.*

Do as the EU says or you’ll be punished.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:10 - Apr 6 with 1635 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:38 - Apr 6 by bluey_the_blue

None taking.

Again to anyone with half a brain we can see the gulf in class between Cooper and Corbyn is staggering.

I keep saying it because it's true, you want to kill the tories possibly for ever. Get rid of Corbyn.

I'm not sure the penny will ever drop for the fan boys like Tom though as Corbyn says nice things about homeless people and raises buses at PMQs
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:15 - Apr 6 with 1631 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Thank you 🙏

Tommy, I had some hope when he came in, having no real knowledge of him before he won the party leadership. His views seemed largely in view with my own in a lot of areas. I've largely ignored the press bollocks about his terrorist links and train publicity stunts to judge him on his record.

Nothing he has done while he has been in power has convinced me he'd be a good PM and he's been an incredibly ineffectual leader of the opposition at a time when he's got an open goal to aim at considering the job our government are doing.

As others have said, his waffling on Europe has been awful. Either do as was suggested a page or two ago and be honest about his feelings on Europe (he wants out) or commit properly to backing another option like a second referendum. Instead he's waffled about, committing to nothing, hoping the government will mess up so badly that he'll win the next election by default. Considering the carnage Brexit is causing to our political system, I think it's fair to say that tactic is not going to work.

It's great that you support him, but you're beginning to sound like Trampie about Plaid and nobody wants to be Trampie.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024