Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301409 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Apr 8 with 2536 viewsWarwickHunt

Tories now resigned to having to contest the EU elections.

The letter began "Due to the current situation..."

Thick fückers can't even write a grammatical sentence.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Apr 8 with 2524 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Apr 8 by WarwickHunt

How about :

“Owing to the long-standing ineptitude of our Party ....”

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Apr 8 with 2489 viewsKilkennyjack

💙🇪🇺💛🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:44 - Apr 8 with 2402 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Apr 8 by WarwickHunt

Do they moonlight as the clerks to IPS Law?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK (n/t) on 09:19 - Apr 9 with 2289 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:44 - Apr 8 by waynekerr55

Do they moonlight as the clerks to IPS Law?

[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 9:20]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:21 - Apr 9 with 2283 viewssherpajacob

The ERG having caused the Tory party and then the country to split over Europe is now itself, split over Europe.

"They all knew what they were voting for"

If at any time you believed any these charlatans had a shred of integrity, have a word with yourself.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1115339460512821250

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:31 - Apr 9 with 2266 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:21 - Apr 9 by sherpajacob

The ERG having caused the Tory party and then the country to split over Europe is now itself, split over Europe.

If at any time you believed any these charlatans had a shred of integrity, have a word with yourself.

Kawczynski is hardly in the ERG brains trust. I'm sure he'll be no loss to their efforts.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:42 - Apr 9 with 2260 viewswestwalesed

The ERG/DUP, whilst in all likelihood have lost their prize of a clean Brexit, have saved this country from agreeing to surrender terms to the EU.

For Leavers like myself who voted primarily on sovereignty grounds, I'd rather remain in the EU with (in theory - oh the irony) a way of leaving under A50 than sign up to an agreement that we cannot leave without permission from our overlords in Brussels.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:49 - Apr 9 with 2255 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:08 - Apr 9 with 2242 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:31 - Apr 9 by LeonWasGod

Kawczynski is hardly in the ERG brains trust. I'm sure he'll be no loss to their efforts.

are you saying he can't match the intellectual calibre of Francois, Brigden, Dai twice or IDS?

Edit,

Sorry missed off Dorries, baker, Fox, fysh, grayling, lilley and redwood.

[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 10:12]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:21 - Apr 9 with 2219 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:21 - Apr 9 by sherpajacob

We don’t believe any of them have a shred of integrity though. They are all the same, don’t be fooled into believing it’s only Brexiteers.

Yvette Cooper in 2017: "The thing I feel more concerned about than any possible scenario... is the idea of becoming a country that no longer respects democratic values.

"‘I'm just not going to respect the result...’ that's the kind of thing that Donald Trump says."

If any of believe this joke has a shred of integrity, have a word with yourself.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:21 - Apr 9 with 2219 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:08 - Apr 9 by sherpajacob

are you saying he can't match the intellectual calibre of Francois, Brigden, Dai twice or IDS?

Edit,

Sorry missed off Dorries, baker, Fox, fysh, grayling, lilley and redwood.

[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 10:12]

Although that bar is set lower than a limbo dancer's buttocks, I think it may be just out of hir reach, both mentally and literally.

You missed off Kate Hoey as well. Seems to be spouting off again that the least May could do is come back from Brussels today with a time limit on the backstop. There literally is no end to their stupidity.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:50 - Apr 9 with 2195 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:21 - Apr 9 by LeonWasGod

Although that bar is set lower than a limbo dancer's buttocks, I think it may be just out of hir reach, both mentally and literally.

You missed off Kate Hoey as well. Seems to be spouting off again that the least May could do is come back from Brussels today with a time limit on the backstop. There literally is no end to their stupidity.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:16 - Apr 9 with 2168 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:42 - Apr 9 by westwalesed

The ERG/DUP, whilst in all likelihood have lost their prize of a clean Brexit, have saved this country from agreeing to surrender terms to the EU.

For Leavers like myself who voted primarily on sovereignty grounds, I'd rather remain in the EU with (in theory - oh the irony) a way of leaving under A50 than sign up to an agreement that we cannot leave without permission from our overlords in Brussels.

One thing we have been taught during this whole charade is that article 50 is in no way, shape or form a way of leaving.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:26 - Apr 9 with 2157 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:16 - Apr 9 by Highjack

One thing we have been taught during this whole charade is that article 50 is in no way, shape or form a way of leaving.

And neither should it be. How it was invoked without the foggiest idea as to what was done and having no cross parliament discussion was fúcking disgraceful

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:32 - Apr 9 with 2156 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:26 - Apr 9 by waynekerr55

And neither should it be. How it was invoked without the foggiest idea as to what was done and having no cross parliament discussion was fúcking disgraceful

With all the cross party discussions in the world the result would have been the same. We would be compelled to choose between remaining in the EU or agreeing a deal that simulates being in the EU and keeps us forever manacled to the EU.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:35 - Apr 9 with 2153 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:32 - Apr 9 by Highjack

With all the cross party discussions in the world the result would have been the same. We would be compelled to choose between remaining in the EU or agreeing a deal that simulates being in the EU and keeps us forever manacled to the EU.

Maybe that's correct (quite probable), however it would've been better to see what the consequences were, rather than the Bull in a China Shop approach taken. Unforgivable IMO

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:58 - Apr 9 with 2127 viewslonglostjack

Once the DUP realized that exiting the EU constituted the biggest threat to the unity of the UK, it was game over. Not that they would ever admit it to their ERG buddies of course.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 12:15]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:58 - Apr 9 with 2127 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:35 - Apr 9 by waynekerr55

Maybe that's correct (quite probable), however it would've been better to see what the consequences were, rather than the Bull in a China Shop approach taken. Unforgivable IMO

Possibly, we’ll never know. But three years should be more than enough time to sort something out. I think all parties have deliberately dragged their feet for a lot of reasons. And May’s dictatorial style and her steely determination to keep us tied to the EU at all costs hasn’t helped either.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:23 - Apr 9 with 2105 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:21 - Apr 9 by Jango

We don’t believe any of them have a shred of integrity though. They are all the same, don’t be fooled into believing it’s only Brexiteers.

Yvette Cooper in 2017: "The thing I feel more concerned about than any possible scenario... is the idea of becoming a country that no longer respects democratic values.

"‘I'm just not going to respect the result...’ that's the kind of thing that Donald Trump says."

If any of believe this joke has a shred of integrity, have a word with yourself.

Honestly, I tend to respect most opinions, but dealing with you you is like speaking to a lump of cheese.

The 'result' wasn't a mandate to leave with no deal and wreck the country. Cooper and Letwin have tried to actually inject some sanity into your particular nuthouse.

We have parliamentary democracy in the UK and parliament needed to agree a deal. They haven't. If they had, we would have had Brexit. This utter failure is mainly because of the antics of the idiot May and the intellectual pygmies that comprise the Tory mentallists of the ERG. Plus, of course, the intellectual powerhouse (copyright OhTT) that is The Mighty Corbo.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 13:08]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Apr 9 with 2048 viewssherpajacob

Regarding Sovereignty.

Leading brexiteers are now criticising an unelected hereditary monarch for not intervening and overriding the democratic decision of our democratically elected sovereign parliament.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:24 - Apr 9 with 2036 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:23 - Apr 9 by monmouth

Honestly, I tend to respect most opinions, but dealing with you you is like speaking to a lump of cheese.

The 'result' wasn't a mandate to leave with no deal and wreck the country. Cooper and Letwin have tried to actually inject some sanity into your particular nuthouse.

We have parliamentary democracy in the UK and parliament needed to agree a deal. They haven't. If they had, we would have had Brexit. This utter failure is mainly because of the antics of the idiot May and the intellectual pygmies that comprise the Tory mentallists of the ERG. Plus, of course, the intellectual powerhouse (copyright OhTT) that is The Mighty Corbo.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 13:08]

She’s just as self serving as the rest of the clowns. Just because she’s saying the things you want to hear she’s all of a sudden a good guy.

Voted 5 times in favour of the Iraq war.

Voted 15 times against that war being investigated.

Referred to the parliamentary sleaze watchdog for her fiddling her expenses with that prat Ed Balls.

Let’s not pretend she’s doing this for the people. 70% of her constituents voted leave and she was voted in on a mandate to leave the EU. She’s done nothing but go against that ever since.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:44 - Apr 9 with 2014 viewswestside

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Apr 9 by sherpajacob

Regarding Sovereignty.

Leading brexiteers are now criticising an unelected hereditary monarch for not intervening and overriding the democratic decision of our democratically elected sovereign parliament.

So this UKIP woman loves the unelected monarchy but wants to leave the eu because the beaucrats are unelected
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:59 - Apr 9 with 2000 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:44 - Apr 9 by westside

So this UKIP woman loves the unelected monarchy but wants to leave the eu because the beaucrats are unelected

Parliament elected the monarchy in 1660.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:18 - Apr 9 with 1984 viewsjohnlangy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:59 - Apr 9 by Highjack

Parliament elected the monarchy in 1660.

The sooner they're unelected the better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024