Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301389 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:21 - Apr 9 with 2297 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:18 - Apr 9 by johnlangy

The sooner they're unelected the better.

Parliament? I agree.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:29 - Apr 9 with 2288 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:23 - Apr 9 by monmouth

Honestly, I tend to respect most opinions, but dealing with you you is like speaking to a lump of cheese.

The 'result' wasn't a mandate to leave with no deal and wreck the country. Cooper and Letwin have tried to actually inject some sanity into your particular nuthouse.

We have parliamentary democracy in the UK and parliament needed to agree a deal. They haven't. If they had, we would have had Brexit. This utter failure is mainly because of the antics of the idiot May and the intellectual pygmies that comprise the Tory mentallists of the ERG. Plus, of course, the intellectual powerhouse (copyright OhTT) that is The Mighty Corbo.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 13:08]

Sanity?

Tell me, a customs union where we are both unable to agree own trade deals external to EU and have to abide by EU rules is a great solution how precisely?

People vote to leave the EU institutions, not be little bitches. Cooper is gambling she'll pick up Labour Remain member votes once Corbyn has gone. Given her constituency as 70% Leave, a bold gamble.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Apr 9 with 2283 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:18 - Apr 9 by johnlangy

The sooner they're unelected the better.

And replaced with ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:43 - Apr 9 with 2260 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:44 - Apr 9 by westside

So this UKIP woman loves the unelected monarchy but wants to leave the eu because the beaucrats are unelected

I saw on Twitter earlier that the media is sharpening its knives for the leading brexiteers. Fúck my eyes this is embarrassing

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:00 - Apr 9 with 2238 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Apr 9 by Flashberryjack

And replaced with ?

President Cyril The Swan
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:39 - Apr 9 with 2170 viewsjohnlangy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Apr 9 by Flashberryjack

And replaced with ?

A republic. Who the President, or whatever that person would be called, would be I don't know.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:05 - Apr 9 with 2150 viewsBatterseajack

Admit it Loh, how much are you loving this?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - Apr 9 with 2147 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:05 - Apr 9 by Batterseajack

Admit it Loh, how much are you loving this?

As much as I disagree with Lohengrin on virtually everything politically, I’d bet everything I have that unlike that jumped up little thicko Mark Francois, he (a) knows what perfidious means and why it’s not actually a compliment and (b) quoting a few lines of Tennyson’s Ulysses is probably not wise if you’re an arch brexiteer.

Francois must be doing this for a bet. No one can actually be as stupid as he is. It’s like watching David Brent.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:48 - Apr 9 with 2120 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - Apr 9 by londonlisa2001

As much as I disagree with Lohengrin on virtually everything politically, I’d bet everything I have that unlike that jumped up little thicko Mark Francois, he (a) knows what perfidious means and why it’s not actually a compliment and (b) quoting a few lines of Tennyson’s Ulysses is probably not wise if you’re an arch brexiteer.

Francois must be doing this for a bet. No one can actually be as stupid as he is. It’s like watching David Brent.

”As much as I disagree with Lohengrin on virtually everything...”

It’s almost as if we’re married!

Listening to Coco by there brought my inner snob bubbling to the surface. I’ve known Ulysses by heart since about the age of eleven and consider it ‘mine.’ It rankles seeing a fool stumbling over its lines.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:53 - Apr 9 with 2111 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:48 - Apr 9 by Lohengrin

”As much as I disagree with Lohengrin on virtually everything...”

It’s almost as if we’re married!

Listening to Coco by there brought my inner snob bubbling to the surface. I’ve known Ulysses by heart since about the age of eleven and consider it ‘mine.’ It rankles seeing a fool stumbling over its lines.

I thought everyone disagrees with Loh .... 🤷‍♂️ 😎

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:01 - Apr 9 with 2098 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:53 - Apr 9 by Kilkennyjack

I thought everyone disagrees with Loh .... 🤷‍♂️ 😎

Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.

John 4:24

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:09 - Apr 9 with 2076 viewssherpajacob

Rees Mogg correctly stating no parliament may bind its successor, whilst forgetting that the brexit vote and the triggering of A50 occurred under a previous parliament.

Anybody that ever thought he had any integrity should hang their head in shame.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:22 - Apr 9 with 2061 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:09 - Apr 9 by sherpajacob

Rees Mogg correctly stating no parliament may bind its successor, whilst forgetting that the brexit vote and the triggering of A50 occurred under a previous parliament.

Anybody that ever thought he had any integrity should hang their head in shame.

And both the main parties who occupy the lion’s share of the current Parliament saw their respective candidates elected on their respective manifestos undertaking to implement the referendum result, did they not?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Apr 9 with 2060 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - Apr 9 by londonlisa2001

Unfortunately for the ERG being perfidious is a badge of honour.

Another question if I may, what research does the ERG do? Francois looks like the type who thinks research is Britain's entry to this years Eurovision song contest...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:27 - Apr 9 with 2055 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:22 - Apr 9 by Lohengrin

And both the main parties who occupy the lion’s share of the current Parliament saw their respective candidates elected on their respective manifestos undertaking to implement the referendum result, did they not?

They did, but unfortunately as they did things back to front we are now witnessing this.

What a fúcking mess

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:30 - Apr 9 with 2053 viewslondonlisa2001

Not entirely sure why breaking manifesto promises has become a ‘thing’. They do it all the time.

Poll tax was a manifesto pledge as well and when people saw how it would be implemented and the effect it would have, they rioted and it was overturned by a new PM without a new public vote.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - Apr 9 with 2050 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:27 - Apr 9 by waynekerr55

They did, but unfortunately as they did things back to front we are now witnessing this.

What a fúcking mess

A pig’s ear, Wayne. What it has really put into the spotlight is a political class simply not up to the task.

The fallout? Seen this, have you?

https://www.hansardsociety.org.uk/publications/reports/audit-of-political-engage

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:36 - Apr 9 with 2045 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:30 - Apr 9 by londonlisa2001

Not entirely sure why breaking manifesto promises has become a ‘thing’. They do it all the time.

Poll tax was a manifesto pledge as well and when people saw how it would be implemented and the effect it would have, they rioted and it was overturned by a new PM without a new public vote.

Fascist!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Apr 9 with 2026 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - Apr 9 by Lohengrin

A pig’s ear, Wayne. What it has really put into the spotlight is a political class simply not up to the task.

The fallout? Seen this, have you?

https://www.hansardsociety.org.uk/publications/reports/audit-of-political-engage

Just had a quick skim. Bang on the money.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Apr 9 with 1943 viewsexiledclaseboy

If the Conservative Party was a much loved pet it would have been humanely euthanised by now.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:22 - Apr 9 with 1929 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:01 - Apr 9 by Lohengrin

Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.

John 4:24

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.’’

John 3:16 😇

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:25 - Apr 9 with 1922 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

If the Conservative Party was a much loved pet it would have been humanely euthanised by now.

First time ever to read Conservative Party and much loved in the same sentance. Respect to you.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:26 - Apr 9 with 1920 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

If Corbyn’s Labour had four legs it would be destroyed under the Dangerous Dogs Act...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:24 - Apr 9 with 1870 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:22 - Apr 9 by Kilkennyjack

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.’’

John 3:16 😇

"Get in you fkn beauty"

James 23'
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:34 - Apr 9 with 1862 viewssherpajacob

The prime minister negotiated a deal that implements the referendum result, but the Tory ERG keep voting against it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024