Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301092 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Apr 11 with 2470 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Apr 11 by exiledclaseboy

No deal is actually theoretically possible on 1 June but it’s so theoretical you could say that Cardiff winning the premier league this season because all the other teams have points deducted is equally as possible.

Oh God. Don’t start Bluey off again mun.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Apr 11 with 2469 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:57 - Apr 11 by Highjack

Are you suggesting that the attendees at the Bilderberg group meetings are not pro remain?

Hang on, if the all powerful bilderburgs run the world and want to stop Brexit why did they:

1) allow the 2016 referendum in the first place?
2) get outsmarted by people running illegal Facebook ads with dark money?

I mean if they run the world why did they play by the rules in 2016 and not just stitch the result up like leave did in 2016.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Apr 11 with 2458 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:50 - Apr 11 by londonlisa2001

It’s because it is in the customs union.

Which is the whole point,

Edited to add: incidentally, your question seems to indicate that you find it easy to describe a member of the customs union as not being in the EU. Which means that if the UK has a customs union, you’ll presumably agree it has met the terms of the referendum and exited the EU?
[Post edited 11 Apr 2019 18:53]

Thanks for your answer Lisa

Sorry but your final logic is totally wrong. I know it is not listed as a member of the EU I was unaware it was still attached by the customs union umbilical. Hence my question. So I would have to disagree with your conclusion.

But nice try :) and thanks again for the answer
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Apr 11 with 2451 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Apr 11 by chad

Sorry but your final logic is totally wrong. I know it is not listed as a member of the EU I was unaware it was still attached by the customs union umbilical. Hence my question. So I would have to disagree with your conclusion.

But you said that the Isle of Man wasn’t in the EU. Do you no longer stand by your original assertion?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - Apr 11 with 2440 viewslondonlisa2001

So you do now think it’s part of the EU then?

I’m confused.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:55 - Apr 11 with 2406 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - Apr 11 by londonlisa2001

I’m confused.

Schrodinger's Isle.
The Countdown begins. on 20:27 - Apr 11 with 2380 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 16:01 - Nov 11 by exiledclaseboy

Won’t happen. At least not by March 2019 in any way that anyone who voted to leave will in any way recognise as actually being out of the EU.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 17:54]

Wow. What an insightful post on the very first page of this thread.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:31 - Apr 11 with 2369 viewsHighjack

It helps that the Isle of Man is a tax haven too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:36 - Apr 11 with 2361 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:31 - Apr 11 by Highjack

It helps that the Isle of Man is a tax haven too.

That makes no difference.

The Isle of Man has no hard border because it is in the customs union.

If we stay in the customs union, we will have no hard border.

It’s only goods we are talking about btw - people and services are a different matter.
The Countdown begins. on 20:52 - Apr 11 with 2334 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 20:27 - Apr 11 by exiledclaseboy

Wow. What an insightful post on the very first page of this thread.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Apr 11 with 2323 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:45 - Apr 11 by exiledclaseboy

Fair play, Highj. You’ve disappeared right down the conspiracy rabbit hole now. Once you invoke the Bilderbergers there’s no going back. Keep watching the skies. The truth is out there.

He tripped over Jango getting out of the shower and banged his head, apparently.

He’s gone full tinfoil hat now. Brexit can do that to you.
The Countdown begins. on 21:46 - Apr 11 with 2268 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 16:04 - Nov 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

They haven’t got a Facking clue what they are doing

This was a close 2nd 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:01 - Apr 12 with 2202 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Apr 11 by Ace_Jack

Hang on, if the all powerful bilderburgs run the world and want to stop Brexit why did they:

1) allow the 2016 referendum in the first place?
2) get outsmarted by people running illegal Facebook ads with dark money?

I mean if they run the world why did they play by the rules in 2016 and not just stitch the result up like leave did in 2016.

Where did I say they run the world?
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 0:02]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Apr 12 with 2101 viewslondonlisa2001

I see the brexit party is launching its crusade against the ‘elites’ by announcing that the first candidates to represent the hopes of the ordinary working people of this country are Annunziata Rees-Mogg and Ben Habib.

Hahahahahahahaha.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:28 - Apr 12 with 2095 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

I see the brexit party is launching its crusade against the ‘elites’ by announcing that the first candidates to represent the hopes of the ordinary working people of this country are Annunziata Rees-Mogg and Ben Habib.

Hahahahahahahaha.

If people get fooled by that which many will of course then the Tory, UKIP vote splits and spread thinner. The more the merrier.

I’m hoping that the awareness now that exists across the country mobilises more into voting in these EU elections. As someone who works for me said yesterday “ give me a party that says remain and they get my vote. “ . And interestingly he was a leaver! I asked why he’s changed his position, and his reasons he gave was his kids have made him see sense! I suspect that is happened in quite a few households.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:59 - Apr 12 with 2067 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - Apr 11 by londonlisa2001

I’m confused.

Affiliate from what you tell me
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:02 - Apr 12 with 2062 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:59 - Apr 12 by chad

Affiliate from what you tell me

Come come Chad you can’t be a ‘bit pregnant’ as you brexiteers keep telling us.

Are they in or are they out?

You raised them as an example of a non EU country with no hard border - is that what you still believe them to be?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:04 - Apr 12 with 2060 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Apr 11 by Ace_Jack

But you said that the Isle of Man wasn’t in the EU. Do you no longer stand by your original assertion?

my sincerest apologies if I misled anyone I should have said full member.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Apr 12 with 2058 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:02 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

You raised them as an example of a non EU country with no hard border - is that what you still believe them to be?

Perhaps she thinks Isle of Man is close to isle of Dogs. Mans best friend and all that. a liitle island in the Thames.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:07 - Apr 12 with 2055 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:20 - Apr 11 by Ace_Jack

The Isle of Man is not part of the European Union (EU) in its own right, and is not included within the scope of the UK's membership of the EU. The Isle of Man makes no financial contribution to the European Union nor does it receive any funding from the EU. It is not represented in the European Parliament but the Island does have a limited relationship with the EU under what is known as 'Protocol 3.'

What is Protocol 3?

The relationship between the Isle of Man and the EU is set out in Protocol 3 to the UK's Act of Accession by which the UK became a member of the EU. The Protocol allows the Island to be part of the EU customs area which permits the free movement of manufactured goods and agricultural products in trade between the Island and the Union, as well as free movement of people between the Isle of Man and the European Union.

Apart from the requirements of the Protocol - in particular that the Isle of Man must apply the same treatment to all natural and legal persons of the EU - other Union rules do not apply. The Island's relationship with the EU allows it to trade with countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) similarly to its trade with the Union itself.

https://www.gov.im/about-the-government/departments/cabinet-office/brexit-what-n

Many thanks for that AJ most enlightening
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:07 - Apr 12 with 2054 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:04 - Apr 12 by chad

my sincerest apologies if I misled anyone I should have said full member.

Hang on. Again, and I quote the magnificent Mark Francois here, you can’t be part pregnant. You’re either in the EU or out of the EU.

That was what was on the ballot paper after all. Remain a member or leave the EU.

The Isle of Man are not in the EU, as you said yesterday. Did they join without anyone noticing?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:17 - Apr 12 with 2044 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Apr 12 by costalotta

Perhaps she thinks Isle of Man is close to isle of Dogs. Mans best friend and all that. a liitle island in the Thames.

No I know exactly where the Isle of Man is, been there several times as a child.

I also know it’s parliament is considered to be one of the oldest in the world

I also know the Governor of the Bank of England was well aware of QE before he made those predictions ;)

As for dogs lost me there, is it a passion of yours?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:23 - Apr 12 with 2031 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:17 - Apr 12 by chad

No I know exactly where the Isle of Man is, been there several times as a child.

I also know it’s parliament is considered to be one of the oldest in the world

I also know the Governor of the Bank of England was well aware of QE before he made those predictions ;)

As for dogs lost me there, is it a passion of yours?

Awwww, bless.

Keep working hard Chad! You’ll get there.

What do you mean exactly about the Gov’ of the BoE ? Are you saying you can shoot yourself in the foot becuase you know you can treat the wound?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:29 - Apr 12 with 2025 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:02 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

No but you can be an affiliate member

As said not full members of the EU, perhaps you missed my previous posts.

I most certainly did not raise them as an example of a non EU Country with a hard border. I asked if they had a hard border.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:38 - Apr 12 with 2009 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:29 - Apr 12 by chad

No but you can be an affiliate member

As said not full members of the EU, perhaps you missed my previous posts.

I most certainly did not raise them as an example of a non EU Country with a hard border. I asked if they had a hard border.

Aye, you asked because you thought you knew the answer and didn’t realise they were in the customs union.

Tell us how you solve the border conundrum without customs union. And that doesn’t even solve the people and services aspect.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024