Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301399 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:22 - Apr 12 with 2904 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:18 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

Nope, she’s so establishment that she’s part of a movement which is trying to prevent the implementation of a stringent new tax regime that has just been introduced by the EU. 3 days after we were supposed to leave.

Who would have thought?

In unrelated news, her brother has made £103m within his company and paid NO TAX.

Have you been asleep?

The more I see and hear about Brexit the more I am convinced that it’s all to do with the Anti Tax Avoidance Directive legislation introduced by the EU at the start of April. It was no coincidence that our leaving date was 29th of March a few days before it went live.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Apr 12 with 2870 viewsWarwickHunt

Nope, she’s so establishment that she’s part of a movement which is trying to prevent the implementation of a stringent new tax regime that has just been introduced by the EU. 3 days after we were supposed to leave.

Who would have thought?

In unrelated news, her brother has made £103m within his company and paid NO TAX.

Have you been asleep?

How could you tell?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:31 - Apr 12 with 2873 viewslonglostjack

Who would have thought?

Have you been asleep?

It’s always been a question of taking back control for “old money”.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Apr 12 with 2853 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:31 - Apr 12 by longlostjack

It’s always been a question of taking back control for “old money”.

Their father, William Rees Mogg, wrote a book called ‘Blood in the Streets’.

You’ll never guess what it was about - how to make money during a period of economic crisis and great instability.

It’s almost uncanny isn’t it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:10 - Apr 12 with 2826 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

You’ll never guess what it was about - how to make money during a period of economic crisis and great instability.

Uncanny indeed. A shame the Daily Mail investigative journalists haven’t followed up on that one.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 23:22]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:20 - Apr 12 with 2816 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

And he registered his daughter as a Tory member at age 5. And then dragged her out campaigning at age 8. Presumably Jacob was the same. No wonder they’re screwed up - basically they’ve been indoctrinated since they were barely able to understand Peppa The Pig (although it was probably Super Ted back then). Poor buggers.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:29 - Apr 12 with 2805 viewswestwalesed

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:22 - Apr 12 by majorraglan

The more I see and hear about Brexit the more I am convinced that it’s all to do with the Anti Tax Avoidance Directive legislation introduced by the EU at the start of April. It was no coincidence that our leaving date was 29th of March a few days before it went live.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:42 - Apr 12 with 2797 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Apr 12 by westwalesed

She’s so establishment that she’s part of a movement which is literally trying to rip up the status quo?

Mate, they define the ‘establishment’. If you think the entitled, hereditary, well-connected class are screwing over the ordinary person you should be directly OPPOSED to everything they stand for, NOT joining their cheerleaders.

Like her old man, she’s another ‘journalist’. That career choice is a common theme - it’s way to spread their warped views, as ultimately they are politically animals that rely on publicity (joining a party a 5 - is that normal? No 5 year old has a concept of politics unless they are following the steer of elders).

Through their ‘journalism’ they recruit supporters. FFS, please think on that. Unless you’re a tax avoiding, multi-millionaire they do NOT represent or care about you.

I’ve even used capitals as I’m that annoyed with how they are duping people . Please just think about whether these people really give a shit about you, whilst remembering they are THE establishment (connection, privilege, wealth).

They have compelling arguements, but think if they really apply to you - do you have direct experiences that back up their claims? If you do, fine. (You may do, as haven’t you mentioned you’ve lost a job because of cheap foreign labour, I know someone on here has? I may have that wrong. But if not, let’s have a sensible discussion about that, not one dominated by people who are trying to drive a wedge between us because it benefits them. If you’ve no direct experience to back up their claims, maybe question the validity of their claims?

Apologies if that’s all a bit much. Loh would have articulated it better, but I’m getting really fecked off by what I see as cynical attempts to polarise issues and divide us. We should be uniting to fight injustices, not letting them divide us (unless you’re one of ‘them’, in which case you can feck right off! ).
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 0:03]
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:48 - Apr 13 with 2731 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:29 - Apr 12 by westwalesed

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the words of John McEnroe, "you cannot be serious"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:05 - Apr 13 with 2669 viewsSgorioFruit

Just to keep everyone updated.. brexit isn’t going to happen

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:33 - Apr 13 with 2653 views1983

🕺

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Apr 13 with 2568 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 23:24 - Sep 28 by pikeypaul

And if gowerjack wants reminding what the result of the referendum was and when we are kicking the EU into touch I'll remind him

Leave 29th March 2019.

Put it in your diary boy we are having one hell of a party starting that beautiful Friday night it should go on all weekend .

I wonder how Pikey’s weekender bender to celebrate leaving the EU went.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Apr 13 with 2543 viewsJack_Meoff

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Apr 13 by exiledclaseboy

I wonder how Pikey’s weekender bender to celebrate leaving the EU went.

He's probably in a straitjacket in a padded cell up the Coed screaming at the top of his voice, 'MINUS FIFTEEN SUCK IT UP' until a nurse comes to empty a syringe full of mogadon into his arm.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Apr 13 with 2500 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Apr 13 by Jack_Meoff

He's probably in a straitjacket in a padded cell up the Coed screaming at the top of his voice, 'MINUS FIFTEEN SUCK IT UP' until a nurse comes to empty a syringe full of mogadon into his arm.

I just hope the Mogadon was from France or Germany 🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:28 - Apr 13 with 2470 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:10 - Apr 12 by longlostjack

Uncanny indeed. A shame the Daily Mail investigative journalists haven’t followed up on that one.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 23:22]

They are too focused on Corbyn being a Czech spy or sump ting

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 22:42 - Apr 13 with 2432 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Apr 13 by Jack_Meoff

I remember now. I remember how it started. I can’t remember yesterday. I just remember doing what they told me. Told me.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:53 - Apr 14 with 2319 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour seven points ahead in the latest poll. Tory support falling through the floor.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:17 - Apr 14 with 2285 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:53 - Apr 14 by exiledclaseboy

Labour seven points ahead in the latest poll. Tory support falling through the floor.

Anyone see Corbie a bit like the Alec Guiness character in 'Bridge on the River Kwai'?
Bravely resisting the nips at first, but starts co-operating after an appeal from the beleaguered Jap commander (Tel-Asia Mai) to 'get the job done' in everyone's interest
When the Allied commandos arrive to blow up the bridge, Tel-Asia prepares to commit hari kiri, and poor old colonel Corbie is left to survey the scene and mutter to himself 'What have I done, what have I done?', before taking a bullet and falling on the detonator.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Apr 14 with 2182 viewsFlashberryjack

God help us....from the frying pan into the fire.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Apr 14 with 2135 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Apr 14 by Flashberryjack

God help us....from the frying pan into the fire.

It'd take some doing to match the last two governments in the clusterfck stakes.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Apr 14 with 2128 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:08 - Apr 14 with 2120 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Apr 14 by Uxbridge

It'd take some doing to match the last two governments in the clusterfck stakes.

After the Brexit shenanigans all bets are off, that said...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:40 - Apr 14 with 2097 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Apr 14 by Uxbridge

I'm pretty sure Corbyn and Diane are well capable of doing so.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:14 - Apr 14 with 2053 viewsHighjack

If elected it’ll be interesting to see what their brexit policy is. Or indeed what any of their policies are.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:29 - Apr 15 with 2026 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:14 - Apr 14 by Highjack

If elected it’ll be interesting to see what their brexit policy is. Or indeed what any of their policies are.

edit
[Post edited 15 Apr 2019 0:30]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024