Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2309283 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:15 - Apr 17 with 2121 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Apr 17 by Wingstandwood

Agree! I predicted on here a few weeks back that if voters of a Brexit-betrayed mindset were to vote in the midst of all this turmoil the mainstream parties will lose a huge amount of votes. A case of people either staying home or voting for an anti-EU party.

When I did my prediction the Brexit Party was not even formed, nor realised it was going to be formed.

I reckon giving it the Brexit name is astute logic/strategy, that'll add significant power to its potential to damage the two political Lab/Con giants . It'll be anti-establishment, anti-career-politician, punk rock politics, working class revolt, protest vote and cry of despair all over again. Like I said previously the upcoming election will be treated like it is another referendum.

It won’t you know. The whole purpose of ushering that bilious frog back centre stage is to head off a genuine working class revolt.

Think he’s got your interests at heart? Think he’s working for you? It wouldn’t be at all surprising to me if he turns out to have MI5 connections. He’s a wrecker.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Apr 17 with 2115 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:13 - Apr 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

You need to get out there amongst the living
There’s a lot of unhappy people about and I mean a lot

Not all of them baying for Brexit though, Tom.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:19 - Apr 17 with 2105 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:48 - Apr 17 by Ace_Jack

it's the only way to cut through the bullshit with the cult these days.

I live on Brynteg Road in Gorseinon and work in the University. Apparently that makes me a metropolitan elite.

Ooh, the university is it. Bloody elites ... ;-)
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:22 - Apr 17 with 2088 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Apr 17 by Wingstandwood

Agree! I predicted on here a few weeks back that if voters of a Brexit-betrayed mindset were to vote in the midst of all this turmoil the mainstream parties will lose a huge amount of votes. A case of people either staying home or voting for an anti-EU party.

When I did my prediction the Brexit Party was not even formed, nor realised it was going to be formed.

I reckon giving it the Brexit name is astute logic/strategy, that'll add significant power to its potential to damage the two political Lab/Con giants . It'll be anti-establishment, anti-career-politician, punk rock politics, working class revolt, protest vote and cry of despair all over again. Like I said previously the upcoming election will be treated like it is another referendum.

“anti-establishment, anti-career-politician, punk rock politics, working class revolt, protest vote and cry of despair”

I’ve never read a more accurate summary of Annunziata Rees Mogg to be fair...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:32 - Apr 17 with 2055 viewsexiledclaseboy

More polls here if we’re throwing them around.

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/should-the-united-kingdom-remain-a-member-

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:36 - Apr 17 with 2054 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:41 - Apr 17 by Ace_Jack

You're lying or willfully ignorant. A majority of Labour voters in a majority of labour seats voted to remain in the EU.

Labour's Brexit stance is completely down to Corbyn's euro skepticism and the defence of saying "what about labour leave voters" is pure spin.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2016/06/27/how-britain-vot
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-second-referendum-l

Furthermore, we are a member led party and we set the policy. Labour members are overwhelmingly in favour of a second referendum but Jeremy ignores us because he's a Brexiteer. If Blair was in charge you'd be on fire with rage right now.

60% of Labour constituencies voted leave.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - Apr 17 with 2041 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:36 - Apr 17 by Flashberryjack

60% of Labour constituencies voted leave.

Yes, but that statistic is irrelevant. The issue is Labour voters in Labour constituencies.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:41 - Apr 17 with 2033 viewsexiledclaseboy

Punk rock politics when referring to Farage and his muckers. My word.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 20:42]

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:41 - Apr 17 with 2027 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - Apr 17 by londonlisa2001

Yes, but that statistic is irrelevant. The issue is Labour voters in Labour constituencies.

Of course it is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:55 - Apr 17 with 2006 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:22 - Apr 17 by londonlisa2001

“anti-establishment, anti-career-politician, punk rock politics, working class revolt, protest vote and cry of despair”

I’ve never read a more accurate summary of Annunziata Rees Mogg to be fair...

I meant those terms regarding typical working class voters many whom seem to be disenfranchised. angry and betrayed. I guess the vast majority that will place an X in the polling booth with one single intent, being totally driven by the word/title 'Brexit'.

IMO the vast majority of working class voters will have never heard of the woman and will neither know nor care of her background.

It'll be a case of Brexit-motivated tunnel vision. A monkey could stand for that party and it would still get a vote, in fact IMO it will not be to dissimilar to bygone follow-the-tribe donkey voting. This time it'll be a different tribe that will gain advantage.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Apr 17 with 2002 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:41 - Apr 17 by Flashberryjack

Of course it is.

Do you mean of course it’s relevant?

If so. Why?

If someone voted Tory last time it doesn’t matter if they don’t vote Labour this time because they vote Brexit party.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Apr 17 with 1988 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:55 - Apr 17 by Wingstandwood

I meant those terms regarding typical working class voters many whom seem to be disenfranchised. angry and betrayed. I guess the vast majority that will place an X in the polling booth with one single intent, being totally driven by the word/title 'Brexit'.

IMO the vast majority of working class voters will have never heard of the woman and will neither know nor care of her background.

It'll be a case of Brexit-motivated tunnel vision. A monkey could stand for that party and it would still get a vote, in fact IMO it will not be to dissimilar to bygone follow-the-tribe donkey voting. This time it'll be a different tribe that will gain advantage.

I agree with your analysis of people voting for them.

But people voting for them because they think the party stands for them are deluded. It stands for the very rich. If ordinary people lose their jobs as a result, the people in charge will not give a stuff.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Apr 17 with 1956 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:53 - Apr 17 by londonlisa2001

You may not want to probe too deeply into their funding...

Others are, however. Thankfully.

There was a feature on Channel 4News last night about Aaron Banks and some potential associates of his “creating some fake news stories” in the run up to the Referendum. It seems that there was a lot of misinformation and scaremongering going on. The whole process needs to be looked at and legislation needs to be introduced to ensure stories and features are factual.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:35 - Apr 17 with 1950 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Apr 17 by majorraglan

There was a feature on Channel 4News last night about Aaron Banks and some potential associates of his “creating some fake news stories” in the run up to the Referendum. It seems that there was a lot of misinformation and scaremongering going on. The whole process needs to be looked at and legislation needs to be introduced to ensure stories and features are factual.

Factual information on t'internet, eh?

That'll be... interesting.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:40 - Apr 17 with 1934 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:35 - Apr 17 by bluey_the_blue

Factual information on t'internet, eh?

That'll be... interesting.

No it was on Channel 4 News and some of the stories were featured in national newspapers.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:49 - Apr 17 with 1919 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:40 - Apr 17 by majorraglan

No it was on Channel 4 News and some of the stories were featured in national newspapers.

People get info from the internet more than news TV / papers these days especially the younger generation.

"Solving" the problem in a market getting smaller and smaller won't change things much. Heck, look at TV news these days. Vastly dumbed down because people simply don't give a sh1t these days. Blair had it right - rely on soundbites. Those snappy zingers guaranteed to get on TV win you the PR war.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:59 - Apr 17 with 1849 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:48 - Apr 17 by Ace_Jack

it's the only way to cut through the bullshit with the cult these days.

I live on Brynteg Road in Gorseinon and work in the University. Apparently that makes me a metropolitan elite.

Mate, if you live on Brynteg Road and have a job then I reckon you're more than elite, you're unique They'll be dragging you into Penyrheol Comp and showing you off if you're not careful ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:26 - Apr 17 with 1826 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Apr 17 by majorraglan

That sounds very INGSOC to me

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:44 - Apr 18 with 1752 viewsbluey_the_blue

Hmm, Channel 4 and fake news item?

"I've never seen so many white faces" springs to mind.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:07 - Apr 18 with 1743 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:44 - Apr 18 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, Channel 4 and fake news item?

"I've never seen so many white faces" springs to mind.

They cheated. The End.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:09 - Apr 18 with 1740 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:07 - Apr 18 by Kilkennyjack

They cheated. The End.

Nice link, glad to see those backing Labour now like Watson enough to quote him.

Utterly irrelevant to the point but hey ho.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:45 - Apr 18 with 1721 viewsgetcarter

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:09 - Apr 18 by bluey_the_blue

Nice link, glad to see those backing Labour now like Watson enough to quote him.

I heard there is a Brexit rally on the 27th before the Hull game down in castle gardens starting at midday. Worth supporting and have a couple of pints in wind St before the game.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:55 - Apr 18 with 1713 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:09 - Apr 18 by bluey_the_blue

I was reading a piece over in the La La Land of the far left a day or so ago where they were calling for a “new Momentum,” Bluey. Apparently the revolution is stalling because the dear Leader is being blindsided by “neo-Fascist reactionary elements.” Chief amongst them being Tom. He wears his tie in a Windsor knot, it’s how the petit bourgeoisie recognise each other in a crowd. It’s the new Blackshirt, don’t you know.

Feckin’ clowns.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:58 - Apr 18 with 1705 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:55 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

I was reading a piece over in the La La Land of the far left a day or so ago where they were calling for a “new Momentum,” Bluey. Apparently the revolution is stalling because the dear Leader is being blindsided by “neo-Fascist reactionary elements.” Chief amongst them being Tom. He wears his tie in a Windsor knot, it’s how the petit bourgeoisie recognise each other in a crowd. It’s the new Blackshirt, don’t you know.

Feckin’ clowns.

I liked the comments a while ago that Watson lost weight to look more appealing for a future leadership run.

Yup, lost weight because of that and not because he was a fat bastard with health issues.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:03 - Apr 18 with 1702 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:07 - Apr 18 by Kilkennyjack

They cheated. The End.

Ha! Ha! Tom’s gone there, Killy!

Remember the advice I gave on here a while back? Whenever a politician starts to talk about “our democracy” or “our freedom” keep one hand on your wallet and your wits about you, they’re on manoeuvres!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024