Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301317 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:47 - Apr 18 with 2055 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:09 - Apr 18 by bluey_the_blue

Nice link, glad to see those backing Labour now like Watson enough to quote him.

Utterly irrelevant to the point but hey ho.

Not to defend Watson, but have you ever tried debating the message rather than attacking the messenger? Everyone who says something you disagree with, your first move is to attack something about them. Seems an ironic approach when you also complain about the dumbing down of society, the use of soundbites, etc...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:03 - Apr 18 with 2020 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:47 - Apr 18 by JackSomething

Not to defend Watson, but have you ever tried debating the message rather than attacking the messenger? Everyone who says something you disagree with, your first move is to attack something about them. Seems an ironic approach when you also complain about the dumbing down of society, the use of soundbites, etc...

The message? That politics is a filthy business, that the practitioners are often underhand, their methods shady?

Hardly a lightning bolt from The Book of Revelation that, is it?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:13 - Apr 18 with 1987 viewsJango

There’s far worse on this site for doing that than bluey.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:49 - Apr 18 with 1962 viewsbluey_the_blue

How am I attacking Watson? Have a fair bit of time for him.

My point was about those who slate Watson as a Blairite, continually undermine Corbyn yadda yadda but he's suddenly an oracle when people agree with something he says.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Apr 18 with 1951 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:49 - Apr 18 by bluey_the_blue

How am I attacking Watson? Have a fair bit of time for him.

My point was about those who slate Watson as a Blairite, continually undermine Corbyn yadda yadda but he's suddenly an oracle when people agree with something he says.

’Twas ever thus, old chap.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:13 - Apr 18 with 1887 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Here’s a better one

3 main groups who will implement Brexit some shape or form are leading .

No SNP
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 16:22]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:17 - Apr 18 with 1884 viewsbluey_the_blue

That's interesting, expected Remain groups to poll higher tbh.

The MEP elections will effectively be a second referendum; if groups backing Brexit win the majority of British seats, it undermines calls for another referendum.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:01 - Apr 18 with 1864 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:17 - Apr 18 by bluey_the_blue

The MEP elections will effectively be a second referendum; if groups backing Brexit win the majority of British seats, it undermines calls for another referendum.

Depends on turnout. Euro elections are always plagued by apathy and rightly so.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:27 - Apr 18 with 1824 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:17 - Apr 18 by bluey_the_blue

I'd tend to agree but...

Difficult to define though due to the division being across the parties. How is it measured?

If as seems possible Labour are a remain party then those numbers look like 55 to 45 in favour of remain. You can read it in many different ways.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Apr 18 with 1821 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:27 - Apr 18 by costalotta

I'd tend to agree but...

Difficult to define though due to the division being across the parties. How is it measured?

If as seems possible Labour are a remain party then those numbers look like 55 to 45 in favour of remain. You can read it in many different ways.

Remain party with a Leave leader and inner circle?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:43 - Apr 18 with 1811 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Apr 18 by bluey_the_blue

Remain party with a Leave leader and inner circle?

I hear that but as i asked, how would you measure it, just assumptions. Plus this is politics and most will do whats best for themselves.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - Apr 18 with 1798 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:43 - Apr 18 by costalotta

I hear that but as i asked, how would you measure it, just assumptions. Plus this is politics and most will do whats best for themselves.

Well labours official policy is to keep all options on the table so they are simultaneously campaigning to both remain and have a no deal brexit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - Apr 18 with 1785 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - Apr 18 by Highjack

Well labours official policy is to keep all options on the table so they are simultaneously campaigning to both remain and have a no deal brexit.

Schrodingers Brexit
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Apr 18 with 1743 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:13 - Apr 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Here’s a better one

3 main groups who will implement Brexit some shape or form are leading .

No SNP
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 16:22]

How much higher would Labour be if they finally embraced a second vote?

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Apr 18 with 1733 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

How much higher would Labour be if they finally embraced a second vote?

It would depend on the wording of the ballot paper, should there be another referendum.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Apr 18 with 1728 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Apr 18 by Flashberryjack

It would depend on the wording of the ballot paper, should there be another referendum.

Indeed but my point was how much labour’s vote share percentage might increase (or decrease cos nothing is guaranteed in these mental times) should they finally say they’re in favour of a second referendum. The wording on the ballot would then come later.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:21 - Apr 18 with 1714 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Indeed but my point was how much labour’s vote share percentage might increase (or decrease cos nothing is guaranteed in these mental times) should they finally say they’re in favour of a second referendum. The wording on the ballot would then come later.

I think it would decrease, but of course that's just my opinion.

Maybe It's the circles I move in, but most Labour voters I know say they will never vote Labour again, but there again, most Tory voters I know say exactly the same about May and the conservatives.

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Apr 18 with 1711 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:21 - Apr 18 by Flashberryjack

I think it would decrease, but of course that's just my opinion.

Maybe It's the circles I move in, but most Labour voters I know say they will never vote Labour again, but there again, most Tory voters I know say exactly the same about May and the conservatives.

Obviously it depends who we talk to. Many people I know would vote for any party that offers a potential way out of the madness via a second vote at the moment. I also, like you, know many who are appalled at the thought and just want out whatever the consequences.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Apr 18 with 1693 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Obviously it depends who we talk to. Many people I know would vote for any party that offers a potential way out of the madness via a second vote at the moment. I also, like you, know many who are appalled at the thought and just want out whatever the consequences.

Personally I wouldn't mind another referendum, as long as a straight leave was an option (IMO remainers wouldn't allow that option in case they lost the vote...again )

Should there be another referendum, whatever the outcome might be, everyone should get behind it, whether they voted leave or remain (sadly that's never going to happen either).

Unfortunately we'll still be in the EU until the day it all comes crashing down.

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Apr 18 with 1679 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Apr 18 by Flashberryjack

Personally I wouldn't mind another referendum, as long as a straight leave was an option (IMO remainers wouldn't allow that option in case they lost the vote...again )

Should there be another referendum, whatever the outcome might be, everyone should get behind it, whether they voted leave or remain (sadly that's never going to happen either).

Unfortunately we'll still be in the EU until the day it all comes crashing down.

Oh yeah we’ll never be allowed to leave.

It’s interesting to hear on the Beeb today that our commissioner Sir Julian King (yeah me neither) is in charge of all decision making for the next five days whilst all the more important Commissioners are off on their holibobs. A decision that was made well over a year ago suggesting the EU knew we’d still be in at this point.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 21:04]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Apr 18 with 1670 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Apr 18 by Highjack

It’s interesting to hear on the Beeb today that our commissioner Sir Julian King (yeah me neither) is in charge of all decision making for the next five days whilst all the more important Commissioners are off on their holibobs. A decision that was made well over a year ago suggesting the EU knew we’d still be in at this point.

Damn. Proof positive that we were never going to leave all along. Rumbled.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:09 - Apr 18 with 1659 viewsKilkennyjack

So ... the EU spend two years negotiating with the joyless Maybot, whilst knowing all along that the Maybot would fail to get her deal through a hung parliament three times.

Pull the other one ....?

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Apr 18 with 1653 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Damn. Proof positive that we were never going to leave all along. Rumbled.

I’ll give it a twelve month after these European elections with Brussels dominated by the Italian League, the National Rally and Fidesz before it’s all change - today’s Remainers will be the most vocal Leavers crying for a third referendum.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:13 - Apr 18 with 1649 viewsFlashberryjack

"Oh yeah we’ll never be allowed to leave"

The EU will never allow a member to leave (especially one that donates more the it takes out), it's like the the Eagles song. "you can check out anytime, but you can never leave"

[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 21:17]

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Apr 18 with 1638 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

I’ll give it a twelve month after these European elections with Brussels dominated by the Italian League, the National Rally and Fidesz before it’s all change - today’s Remainers will be the most vocal Leavers crying for a third referendum.

Your Damascene conversion from proud and passionate europhile and remainer pre-referendum to avowed supporter of the apparently downtrodden and ignored masses of the working man on the subject is fascinating to me. A cynic might suggest that you’ve changed your mind purely to be able to continue your self styled vox populae position as the voice of the angry, silent majority. You’ve clearly convinced yourself that the conversations you have in your everyday life are somehow representative of something profound. You talk more about politics in work than I do and I work in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024