Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301341 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:23 - Apr 18 with 2457 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Your Damascene conversion from proud and passionate europhile and remainer pre-referendum to avowed supporter of the apparently downtrodden and ignored masses of the working man on the subject is fascinating to me. A cynic might suggest that you’ve changed your mind purely to be able to continue your self styled vox populae position as the voice of the angry, silent majority. You’ve clearly convinced yourself that the conversations you have in your everyday life are somehow representative of something profound. You talk more about politics in work than I do and I work in it.

It's the boys down the club on a Sunday mun....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Apr 18 with 2452 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:23 - Apr 18 by Gowerjack

It's the boys down the club on a Sunday mun....

And the old labour types in work. Most of whom at working age will remember as much about old Labour in their lifetimes as we do - very little.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:40 - Apr 18 with 2427 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Your Damascene conversion from proud and passionate europhile and remainer pre-referendum to avowed supporter of the apparently downtrodden and ignored masses of the working man on the subject is fascinating to me. A cynic might suggest that you’ve changed your mind purely to be able to continue your self styled vox populae position as the voice of the angry, silent majority. You’ve clearly convinced yourself that the conversations you have in your everyday life are somehow representative of something profound. You talk more about politics in work than I do and I work in it.

My European fervour is gathering pace day by day, Clase. My reading has been obsessive and I’m in Crusader mode to save the unique, organic cultures of Europe from the bland homogenising vandalism of both mob and money.

You’re going to need a spy glass to even glimpse the mane of the high horse I’m planning to mount such is the size of it. I’m going to be insufferable.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:42 - Apr 18 with 2418 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:40 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

My European fervour is gathering pace day by day, Clase. My reading has been obsessive and I’m in Crusader mode to save the unique, organic cultures of Europe from the bland homogenising vandalism of both mob and money.

You’re going to need a spy glass to even glimpse the mane of the high horse I’m planning to mount such is the size of it. I’m going to be insufferable.

What a wonderfully erudite way of not addressing anything I said.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:46 - Apr 18 with 2400 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:42 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

I’m as pro-European now as I’ve ever been, more fervent now if anything as I’ve spent as much time mulling over what that ‘means’ this last few years as I did when I was a schoolboy.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Apr 18 with 2394 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:42 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

The Giles Brandreth* of Planet Swans.

* I'm in awe of his performances on Just a Minute.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:39 - Apr 19 with 2267 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

How much higher would Labour be if they finally embraced a second vote?

...and replaced Catweazle and McMarxist with Starmer and Cooper.

Won’t happen, I know.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:03 - Apr 19 with 2224 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:39 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

...and replaced Catweazle and McMarxist with Starmer and Cooper.

Won’t happen, I know.

Cooper will be lucky to hold on to her status as an MP let alone lead the Labour party.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:55 - Apr 19 with 2203 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:03 - Apr 19 by Flashberryjack

Cooper will be lucky to hold on to her status as an MP let alone lead the Labour party.

She’ll be waltzing her way around reality tv with her husband soon. They’ll be the new Neil and Christine.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:46 - Apr 19 with 2178 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:03 - Apr 19 by Flashberryjack

I doubt if her 14,000 majority would be wiped out.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:04 - Apr 19 with 2173 viewsWxmJax

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:13 - Apr 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Here’s a better one

3 main groups who will implement Brexit some shape or form are leading .

No SNP
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 16:22]

Well there wouldn't be because they are only based in Scotland. No Plaid Cymru or Northern Ireland parties either.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:45 - Apr 20 with 2039 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:04 - Apr 19 by WxmJax

Well there wouldn't be because they are only based in Scotland. No Plaid Cymru or Northern Ireland parties either.

Pikey - would you still vote UKIP after what this vile bag of shit just came out with?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:32 - Apr 20 with 2007 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:45 - Apr 20 by Ebo

Pikey - would you still vote UKIP after what this vile bag of shit just came out with?

Nice chap. Good of the bloke next to him to dress up for the launch too. Classy.

Morticia hasn’t aged well either.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:42 - Apr 20 with 1995 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:32 - Apr 20 by WarwickHunt

Nice chap. Good of the bloke next to him to dress up for the launch too. Classy.

Morticia hasn’t aged well either.

The frightening thing is that these Poundland Adam's Family mugs will get a fair share of the vote

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:51 - Apr 20 with 1933 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:42 - Apr 20 by waynekerr55

The frightening thing is that these Poundland Adam's Family mugs will get a fair share of the vote

Correct. But that says more about the failings of the rest of the parties and the poor health of our system as a whole.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:58 - Apr 20 with 1921 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:51 - Apr 20 by Highjack

Correct. But that says more about the failings of the rest of the parties and the poor health of our system as a whole.

Very true. And this is what Brexit has always really been about, the disenfranchisement of the electorate from the political and economic system, and the complete and abject failure of the political classes to represent the people and act in their best interests. It's no wonder extreme views thrive in that environment and utter cretins like this chap could actually become elected representatives.

Whatever happens with Brexit, it would solve nothing in and of itself. It's a long road ahead to fix our system and there seems precious little will to do so.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Apr 20 with 1912 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:51 - Apr 20 by Highjack

Agree, It'll be a case of many using their next upcoming vote(s) as a way of sticking two fingers up to the status quo, the mainstream, the establishment, the two party system, the political class.

I call it 'punk rock politics'.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:38 - Apr 20 with 1856 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:58 - Apr 20 by Uxbridge

Very true. And this is what Brexit has always really been about, the disenfranchisement of the electorate from the political and economic system, and the complete and abject failure of the political classes to represent the people and act in their best interests. It's no wonder extreme views thrive in that environment and utter cretins like this chap could actually become elected representatives.

Whatever happens with Brexit, it would solve nothing in and of itself. It's a long road ahead to fix our system and there seems precious little will to do so.

Fixing our political system is impossible. Our system protects against it. To switch away from the first past the post system would remove hundreds of conservative and labour MPs from their seats for good. Why would they allow that? They both have a grip on power that no other party can prise from them.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Apr 20 with 1823 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:38 - Apr 20 by Highjack

Fixing our political system is impossible. Our system protects against it. To switch away from the first past the post system would remove hundreds of conservative and labour MPs from their seats for good. Why would they allow that? They both have a grip on power that no other party can prise from them.

That would help and yeah self interest is always likely to stop it happening. The time is ripe for change though, neither big party is looking like earning a majority and we can hope that the next time a coalition Govt is formed the minority partners make a better fist of making it a condition than the Libs did.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:52 - Apr 20 with 1816 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Apr 20 by Uxbridge

That would help and yeah self interest is always likely to stop it happening. The time is ripe for change though, neither big party is looking like earning a majority and we can hope that the next time a coalition Govt is formed the minority partners make a better fist of making it a condition than the Libs did.

The one chance those turds will ever have and only two things they ever wanted. Electoral reform and no tuition fees.

They Clegged it good and proper. Him and all the ginger mingers and baldy braindeads in that party should be hung drawn and quartered for treason against the British people. They enabled all this. All of it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:58 - Apr 20 with 1807 viewsexiledclaseboy

A proper movement for change here will never happen because it would require civil disobedience on a scale never seen before. And as soon as that happens people start getting sniffy about left wing criminals the moment their Hammersmith and City line train is more than two minutes late or a pink boat gets in the way of them getting to their local sustainable coffee shop.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:00 - Apr 20 with 1804 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:52 - Apr 20 by monmouth

The one chance those turds will ever have and only two things they ever wanted. Electoral reform and no tuition fees.

They Clegged it good and proper. Him and all the ginger mingers and baldy braindeads in that party should be hung drawn and quartered for treason against the British people. They enabled all this. All of it.

Yet for all their faults, and they were legion, the Libdems did act as a moderating force against the worst excesses of what a majority Cameron and Osborne government would have got up to between 2010 and 2015.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - Apr 20 with 1792 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:58 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

A proper movement for change here will never happen because it would require civil disobedience on a scale never seen before. And as soon as that happens people start getting sniffy about left wing criminals the moment their Hammersmith and City line train is more than two minutes late or a pink boat gets in the way of them getting to their local sustainable coffee shop.

There is of course always the hope that people from the rest of the country aren’t as supine, weak and poncy as those that inhabit London.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:00 - Apr 20 with 1774 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:03 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

The message? That politics is a filthy business, that the practitioners are often underhand, their methods shady?

Hardly a lightning bolt from The Book of Revelation that, is it?

It was more a comment on Bluey's posting tactics in general. I could have picked any of dozens of his posts, he's an expert at finding some moral failing in anyone who has a different political view to him.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Apr 20 with 1774 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:13 - Apr 18 by Jango

There’s far worse on this site for doing that than bluey.

Let's hear who then...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024