Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301611 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:05 - Apr 20 with 2555 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - Apr 20 by Highjack

There is of course always the hope that people from the rest of the country aren’t as supine, weak and poncy as those that inhabit London.

You’d probably find that most of those whinging about the disruption are nowhere near London during the protests. London inhabitants are more than used to protests.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:07 - Apr 22 with 2385 viewsKilkennyjack

Just in case you were not aware ....

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:17 - Apr 22 with 2378 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:07 - Apr 22 by Kilkennyjack

Just in case you were not aware ....

Can we find an MP who fits the description of Right Honourable?

I'm forming a club with my drinking mates, paying my £4000 membership and including it in my accounts as expenses.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:49 - Apr 22 with 2358 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:17 - Apr 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

Can we find an MP who fits the description of Right Honourable?

I'm forming a club with my drinking mates, paying my £4000 membership and including it in my accounts as expenses.

What research are these wânkers actually engaging with?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:54 - Apr 22 with 2352 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:49 - Apr 22 by waynekerr55

Friday night drinking research

😀
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 12:12]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:07 - Apr 22 with 2341 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Apr 20 by Wingstandwood

Agree, It'll be a case of many using their next upcoming vote(s) as a way of sticking two fingers up to the status quo, the mainstream, the establishment, the two party system, the political class.

I call it 'punk rock politics'.

That’s a good way of describing but IMO it’s not quite right. Punk movements was a very much DIY movement. They didn’t have money but they did have ideas....

However, these parties UKIP or the Brexit party are nowhere near that punk idea. For a start they do have money and are financially well backed. Their mainstream also, Punk wasn’t.

Punk wasn’t interested in what the public thought of it, but these politicians are. Punk was accessible, these politicians standing for MEP need 5k deposit? Back in the 70s I don thinks had that lying around.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:59 - Apr 22 with 2317 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:07 - Apr 22 by costalotta

That’s a good way of describing but IMO it’s not quite right. Punk movements was a very much DIY movement. They didn’t have money but they did have ideas....

However, these parties UKIP or the Brexit party are nowhere near that punk idea. For a start they do have money and are financially well backed. Their mainstream also, Punk wasn’t.

Punk wasn’t interested in what the public thought of it, but these politicians are. Punk was accessible, these politicians standing for MEP need 5k deposit? Back in the 70s I don thinks had that lying around.

I said before and I'll say it again I'm referring vastly more about the typical voter mindset, revolt, and reason for. It's anti politician, anti mainstream political party, anti government(s), anti bureaucrat, anti political establishment, etc.

It's the voters that are doing the real sticking up of two fingers.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:09 - Apr 22 with 2240 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:49 - Apr 22 by waynekerr55

Great question, twitter says ....

‘All done under Parliamentary Resources Unit expenses. The Tories have an expenses allowance that no other Political Party gets. ERG has cost you and me about £138,000 so far in claimed expences. That’s why they used ‘Research’ in the ERG name.’

Clever tw@@ts.

* Defined by its opposition to the UK's membership of the European Union, the ERG is an IPSA-funded pooled service within the formal IPSA Scheme of MPs' Business Costs and Expenses and is one of two such publicly funded pooled services maintained for Conservative MPs.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 17:11]

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:42 - Apr 22 with 2195 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:09 - Apr 22 by Kilkennyjack

Great question, twitter says ....

‘All done under Parliamentary Resources Unit expenses. The Tories have an expenses allowance that no other Political Party gets. ERG has cost you and me about £138,000 so far in claimed expences. That’s why they used ‘Research’ in the ERG name.’

Clever tw@@ts.

* Defined by its opposition to the UK's membership of the European Union, the ERG is an IPSA-funded pooled service within the formal IPSA Scheme of MPs' Business Costs and Expenses and is one of two such publicly funded pooled services maintained for Conservative MPs.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 17:11]

From the same article:

The Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority said claiming expenses to pay the ERG subscription fee does not break parliamentary guidelines,

Like the government circumventing the campaign spending rules to send a remain propaganda pamphlet to every single household in the country, it may be a scummy use of public money but it’s within the rules apparantly.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 18:43]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:55 - Apr 22 with 2187 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:42 - Apr 22 by Highjack

From the same article:

The Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority said claiming expenses to pay the ERG subscription fee does not break parliamentary guidelines,

Like the government circumventing the campaign spending rules to send a remain propaganda pamphlet to every single household in the country, it may be a scummy use of public money but it’s within the rules apparantly.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 18:43]

£ 9 million worth of leaflets sent out...money well spent ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:30 - Apr 22 with 2127 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:05 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

You’d probably find that most of those whinging about the disruption are nowhere near London during the protests. London inhabitants are more than used to protests.

Not one person I know in London has complained about them. Many have commented positively. Given how cynical they usually are, that's a rare thing in itself!

Rather looking forward to seeing them when down there this week, think it'll be quite a useful experience for the kids.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:11 - Apr 23 with 2079 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:55 - Apr 22 by Flashberryjack

£ 9 million worth of leaflets sent out...money well spent ?

Only a waste because people didn’t read them. If people had it could have put to bed a lot of the myths and bull we’ve had over the last few years.

- Leave means a number of things
- A leave vote would lead to years of uncertainty
- Future deal unlikely to be easy
- It could take a decade to replace agreements/deals with other countries

Etc. All this kind of stuff was discussed and has largely been spot on so far. Plenty more too if I remember rightly. But people got the hump and chose to ignore the information because the government stated what their preferred position was and why. Shame really, as being better informed is rarely a bad thing.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 03:51 - Apr 23 with 2065 viewswobbly

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:11 - Apr 23 by LeonWasGod

Only a waste because people didn’t read them. If people had it could have put to bed a lot of the myths and bull we’ve had over the last few years.

Etc. All this kind of stuff was discussed and has largely been spot on so far. Plenty more too if I remember rightly. But people got the hump and chose to ignore the information because the government stated what their preferred position was and why. Shame really, as being better informed is rarely a bad thing.

People chose to ignore a mailshot sent to every household in the country? Or, alternatively, read it and decided to vote leave anyway.

Careful, you're undermining the argument for a second referendum on the basis people didn't know what they were voting for....
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:58 - Apr 23 with 2013 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 03:51 - Apr 23 by wobbly

People chose to ignore a mailshot sent to every household in the country? Or, alternatively, read it and decided to vote leave anyway.

Careful, you're undermining the argument for a second referendum on the basis people didn't know what they were voting for....

A slogan on a bus is quicker to read...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - Apr 23 with 1965 viewsLeonWasGod

Not really, as it's fairly obvious people didn't read or didn't understand. Otherwise we wouldn't have people still claiming 'no deal' is the only way to leave the EU, for example.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:45 - Apr 23 with 1952 viewsHighjack

Luckily I’d run out of bog roll the day it arrived and found it soft, strong and thoroughly absorbent.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:50 - Apr 23 with 1947 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:58 - Apr 23 by WarwickHunt

And it’s harder to wipe your arse on a bus.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:50 - Apr 23 with 1945 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - Apr 23 by LeonWasGod

Not really, as it's fairly obvious people didn't read or didn't understand. Otherwise we wouldn't have people still claiming 'no deal' is the only way to leave the EU, for example.

Or didn’t agree?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Apr 23 with 1944 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:11 - Apr 23 by LeonWasGod

Better informed? We had ten weeks of every single politician campaigning for remain on every single tv show, radio show, newspaper article. Leaflet to every house telling us to remain. We had the weight of the entire media, the whole machinations of government whirring to tell us to remain. We even had Bob Geldof sticking his fingers up and swearing at fishermen from his massive yacht and Eddie izzard in a dress and a beret telling us to remain and yet at the end of all that we were still uninformed?

Or was their argument not good enough?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:25 - Apr 23 with 1931 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:58 - Apr 23 by WarwickHunt

Somehow lacks the gravitas of the false soundbites of doom put out by the Bank of England for which they later were forced to admit their “error”

(Oh oh oh I remember it was just stress testing without mitigators - my eye)

Or the president of that other union trying to blackmail us from across the Atlantic

However what was written on the side of the bus will be a significant underestimate if the EU enact their intention (declared from the top) to remove all rebates (which they see as inappropriate in a family of nations and of which we are the prime beneficiary)

Regardless of our veto the political will of 27 + against 1 is likely to prevail, especially as we will now be seen as prisoners in a union more inescapable than Alcatraz. And if our veto gives us absolute protection of our rebate why has it previously been partially given up?

Already previous voting reforms have made it more difficult for small groups to stand out against the will of the many.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:49 - Apr 23 with 1902 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Apr 23 by Highjack

Better informed? We had ten weeks of every single politician campaigning for remain on every single tv show, radio show, newspaper article. Leaflet to every house telling us to remain. We had the weight of the entire media, the whole machinations of government whirring to tell us to remain. We even had Bob Geldof sticking his fingers up and swearing at fishermen from his massive yacht and Eddie izzard in a dress and a beret telling us to remain and yet at the end of all that we were still uninformed?

Don't be silly. We had both sides campaigning.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:50 - Apr 23 with 1854 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Apr 23 by Highjack

“The weight of the entire media”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:52 - Apr 23 with 1858 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:25 - Apr 23 by chad

Somehow lacks the gravitas of the false soundbites of doom put out by the Bank of England for which they later were forced to admit their “error”

(Oh oh oh I remember it was just stress testing without mitigators - my eye)

Or the president of that other union trying to blackmail us from across the Atlantic

However what was written on the side of the bus will be a significant underestimate if the EU enact their intention (declared from the top) to remove all rebates (which they see as inappropriate in a family of nations and of which we are the prime beneficiary)

Regardless of our veto the political will of 27 + against 1 is likely to prevail, especially as we will now be seen as prisoners in a union more inescapable than Alcatraz. And if our veto gives us absolute protection of our rebate why has it previously been partially given up?

Already previous voting reforms have made it more difficult for small groups to stand out against the will of the many.

So 27 governments are wrong and are ganging up on the UK? That’s the very same UK Government that is probably the most incompetent in post-war history. Has it not crossed your mind that the other 27 may just be right ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:28 - Apr 23 with 1844 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:50 - Apr 23 by WarwickHunt

“The weight of the entire media”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes including Eamonn Holmes, Vanessa feltz and Piers Morgan.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:02 - Apr 23 with 1827 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:52 - Apr 23 by longlostjack

So 27 governments are wrong and are ganging up on the UK? That’s the very same UK Government that is probably the most incompetent in post-war history. Has it not crossed your mind that the other 27 may just be right ?

If we end up in a scenario where 27 countries vote to end the rebate but the U.K. vote against it, are we then in the wrong because 27/1 says so?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024