Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301738 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:06 - Apr 23 with 1854 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:02 - Apr 23 by Jango

If we end up in a scenario where 27 countries vote to end the rebate but the U.K. vote against it, are we then in the wrong because 27/1 says so?

Why hasn’t that already happened if that were the case?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Apr 23 with 1841 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:25 - Apr 23 by chad

Somehow lacks the gravitas of the false soundbites of doom put out by the Bank of England for which they later were forced to admit their “error”

(Oh oh oh I remember it was just stress testing without mitigators - my eye)

Or the president of that other union trying to blackmail us from across the Atlantic

However what was written on the side of the bus will be a significant underestimate if the EU enact their intention (declared from the top) to remove all rebates (which they see as inappropriate in a family of nations and of which we are the prime beneficiary)

Regardless of our veto the political will of 27 + against 1 is likely to prevail, especially as we will now be seen as prisoners in a union more inescapable than Alcatraz. And if our veto gives us absolute protection of our rebate why has it previously been partially given up?

Already previous voting reforms have made it more difficult for small groups to stand out against the will of the many.

What bit of veto don't you understand?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:33 - Apr 23 with 1832 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:02 - Apr 23 by Jango

If we end up in a scenario where 27 countries vote to end the rebate but the U.K. vote against it, are we then in the wrong because 27/1 says so?

Eh...whats it to do with wrong or right?

If 17.4m voted to leave EU does that make the rest of the UK population wrong to not want to leave?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:41 - Apr 23 with 1821 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Apr 23 by costalotta

This.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:58 - Apr 23 with 1799 viewsHighjack

They’re going to get rid of vetos soon anyway.

https://euobserver.com/institutional/139630

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:00 - Apr 23 with 1794 viewsHighjack

“But the EU commission is now pushing for a qualified majority voting based on article 48 of the Lisbon Treaty for legislation on "internal market matters" in an effort to break such deadlocks.”

Using article 48 to claim power? Coincidence?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Apr 23 with 1792 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:59 - Apr 22 by Wingstandwood

I said before and I'll say it again I'm referring vastly more about the typical voter mindset, revolt, and reason for. It's anti politician, anti mainstream political party, anti government(s), anti bureaucrat, anti political establishment, etc.

It's the voters that are doing the real sticking up of two fingers.

If you’ve basically got very little, you’ve seen your job disappear as industrial and manufacturing centres close around you and life become visibly meaner, why would you vote for things to stay as they are? Why in God’s name would you affirm a system and a political class that has overseen, and in many ways deliberately contrived the decline?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:27 - Apr 23 with 1772 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:58 - Apr 23 by Highjack

They’re going to get rid of vetos soon anyway.

https://euobserver.com/institutional/139630

Errr, well they did talk about it about 2 or 3 year ago i think and from memory but those talks stopped some time ago, wasn't the idea mothballed and i do remember something about May 18. Didn't happen though so not a lot to see right here.

However, they do want to remove the veto on taxation...which is a good thing right?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/eu-tax-policy-veto-scrap-europea
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:30 - Apr 23 with 1769 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Apr 23 by Lohengrin

If you’ve basically got very little, you’ve seen your job disappear as industrial and manufacturing centres close around you and life become visibly meaner, why would you vote for things to stay as they are? Why in God’s name would you affirm a system and a political class that has overseen, and in many ways deliberately contrived the decline?

Its a new world out there. Sooooooo many opportunities its hard deciding.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:48 - Apr 23 with 1754 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:27 - Apr 23 by costalotta

Errr, well they did talk about it about 2 or 3 year ago i think and from memory but those talks stopped some time ago, wasn't the idea mothballed and i do remember something about May 18. Didn't happen though so not a lot to see right here.

However, they do want to remove the veto on taxation...which is a good thing right?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/eu-tax-policy-veto-scrap-europea

No it’s not, it’s a power grab.

If they succeed in removing the veto on one thing then they can remove the veto on all things.

If you have several member nations saying we absolutely disagree with this, we don’t want it how can they stop it? So much for your sovereignty Ireland. You lost your border years ago, now your control over your own tax making powers is gone. And there’s nothing you can do.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:54 - Apr 23 with 1738 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:30 - Apr 23 by costalotta

If so many opportunities? Why do hundreds and in some cases thousands of people apply for only one or two jobs of type that are unique for this day and age. You know? Jobs that offer job security, offer decent pay and conditions, that are not part time. temporary, or zero hour contract.

Can you please direct the youth that deserve a future and job security to this magnificent portal of marvelous opportunity. Please post a link. I can tell you one thing i.e. it won't be the official JobCentre Plus site.

And please do not patronise individuals about retraining either. Because construction industry employees for example have had (out of their own pockets) to continually retrain and get extra qualification to get 'tickets' just to set foot on a site.

And here is my sixth sense, I bet Loh (not living in affluent regional bubble-zone?) could give you examples of the meagre opportunities on offer and competitiveness of a jobs market you deem so laden with opportunities.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2019 18:19]

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Apr 23 with 1728 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Apr 23 by Lohengrin

That’s how despots have risen to power throughout history.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Apr 23 with 1727 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:48 - Apr 23 by Highjack

No it’s not, it’s a power grab.

If they succeed in removing the veto on one thing then they can remove the veto on all things.

If you have several member nations saying we absolutely disagree with this, we don’t want it how can they stop it? So much for your sovereignty Ireland. You lost your border years ago, now your control over your own tax making powers is gone. And there’s nothing you can do.

Well we will have to disagree as I don't see it the same way I suspect you do.

Explain how it is a power grab? You've been listening to the good ole boys (Cash and Franny) again haven't you? Actually I should probably add Nigel into that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:09 - Apr 23 with 1715 viewswaynekerr55

How he's a movie star?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Apr 23 with 1705 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

That’s how despots have risen to power throughout history.

And to acquiescence with injustice breeds the slave mentality of flat horizons and the cognate death of self-belief.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Apr 23 with 1680 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:30 - Apr 23 by costalotta

Yes we have the choice between working for admirals call centre, virgins call centre or one of Nev’s call centres. The opportunities to get paid to phone people who are having their dinner to try and sell them something they don’t want or need are endless.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:50 - Apr 23 with 1670 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Apr 23 by Lohengrin

And to acquiescence with injustice breeds the slave mentality of flat horizons and the cognate death of self-belief.

What?

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:54 - Apr 23 with 1664 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Apr 23 by Highjack

Yes we have the choice between working for admirals call centre, virgins call centre or one of Nev’s call centres. The opportunities to get paid to phone people who are having their dinner to try and sell them something they don’t want or need are endless.

I have listened and read the opinions of some respectful remainers who raise genuine concern, can talk sensibly, show some common sense, give respect and have empathy and understanding of the mindset and reasoning of Brexit voters.

On the other hand you get the parallel universe loon remainers that have not the slightest awareness of what is going on out there in the real world e.g. Welsh economy.

The "easier said than done" lunacy of some goes right of the scale, on par with this sketch!

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:00 - Apr 23 with 1656 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:50 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

What?

You appeared to say that refusing to accept a diminished lot in life is to clear a tyrant’s path, I said it’s only a slave that is too cowed to test the bars of the cage.

That’s about it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:09 - Apr 23 with 1639 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Apr 23 by Lohengrin

That certainly applies to todays Wales.

As somebody lyfli once said, Wales has been a little too well behaved ...

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:14 - Apr 23 with 1633 viewsKilkennyjack

Pikey what you reckon pal ?

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:30 - Apr 23 with 1611 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:52 - Apr 23 by longlostjack

So 27 governments are wrong and are ganging up on the UK? That’s the very same UK Government that is probably the most incompetent in post-war history. Has it not crossed your mind that the other 27 may just be right ?

Ha ha, calm down and read the post before mounting that tall horse of yours.

Please point out where I said they were wrong?

Or are you just arguing with yourself?

To consider the rights and wrongs of our rebate we would need to primarily consider the CAP in some depth.

My point was merely that the political will to scrap rebates has been made clear at very senior level within the EU, and despite our veto it would be difficult to stand against the other 27. That being the case what was written on the side of the bus (mentioned in the post I was replying to) would be a significant underestimate.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:38 - Apr 23 with 1603 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:41 - Apr 23 by longlostjack

This.

As I suggested read the post

Although I am getting very mixed messages on your opinions on this from the 2 posts
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:41 - Apr 23 with 1598 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:50 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

What?

I think he means that people lose interest and give up!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:44 - Apr 23 with 1595 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:33 - Apr 23 by costalotta

Eh...whats it to do with wrong or right?

If 17.4m voted to leave EU does that make the rest of the UK population wrong to not want to leave?

What part of statistics don’t you understand

Perhaps you mean as 16,141,241 voted remain, does that make the rest of the UK population wrong not to want to stay in the EU :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024