Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301646 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:55 - Apr 23 with 2452 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Apr 23 by costalotta

What bit of veto don't you understand?

I think you need to address this question to the senior EU officials who have clearly stated their intention to remove rebates.

What part of seriously outnumbered political pressure and already given up part of our rebate do you not understand?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Apr 23 with 2370 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:28 - Apr 23 by Highjack

Yes including Eamonn Holmes, Vanessa feltz and Piers Morgan.

Yep - that’ll be it. 😂😂😂

Put that shovel down, lad.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:11 - Apr 23 with 2363 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:55 - Apr 23 by chad

I think you need to address this question to the senior EU officials who have clearly stated their intention to remove rebates.

What part of seriously outnumbered political pressure and already given up part of our rebate do you not understand?

It probably doesn't matter as most Brexiteers think we pay the gross amount anyway.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:21 - Apr 23 with 2351 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:11 - Apr 23 by LeonWasGod

It probably doesn't matter as most Brexiteers think we pay the gross amount anyway.

3rd biggest contributor out of the 28 countries in the EU.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:02 - Apr 23 with 2315 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:21 - Apr 23 by Flashberryjack

3rd biggest contributor out of the 28 countries in the EU.

What you reckon ? Good deal ? Great deal ?

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:07 - Apr 23 with 2266 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:44 - Apr 23 by chad

What part of statistics don’t you understand

Perhaps you mean as 16,141,241 voted remain, does that make the rest of the UK population wrong not to want to stay in the EU :)

No it doesn’t ! No less than the example I gave. And if you read again my response to the post you’ll see that that’s exactly the logic I was applying.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2019 23:09]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:13 - Apr 23 with 2263 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:55 - Apr 23 by chad

I’m afraid I don’t. I’m neither happy nor sad of it. But I am happy with freedom of movement, services blah blah.

You still need explain your understanding of a veto?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:19 - Apr 23 with 2257 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Apr 23 by Highjack

Yes we have the choice between working for admirals call centre, virgins call centre or one of Nev’s call centres. The opportunities to get paid to phone people who are having their dinner to try and sell them something they don’t want or need are endless.

I do get that. But I wasn’t making the point you appearing to be answering with.

No matter.

But to think those are the only choices is silly.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:45 - Apr 23 with 2234 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:07 - Apr 23 by costalotta

No it doesn’t ! No less than the example I gave. And if you read again my response to the post you’ll see that that’s exactly the logic I was applying.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2019 23:09]

Yes I know that. My example was mimicking yours in reverse, in order to highlight the issue of you statistically attributing desire not to leave, to people who did not vote, so neither indicated a desire to leave or to remain.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:04 - Apr 24 with 2230 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:13 - Apr 23 by costalotta

I’m afraid I don’t. I’m neither happy nor sad of it. But I am happy with freedom of movement, services blah blah.

You still need explain your understanding of a veto?

No actually I have no need whatsoever to do that.

I am not sure what you mean by “neither happy nor sad of it”

I referred you to senior EU Officials as they are the ones who have declared their clear intention to remove rebates, despite them being fully aware of the power of veto. So if you see a conflict in that, there is your source - the heart of the EU.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:30 - Apr 24 with 2167 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:45 - Apr 23 by chad

Yes I know that. My example was mimicking yours in reverse, in order to highlight the issue of you statistically attributing desire not to leave, to people who did not vote, so neither indicated a desire to leave or to remain.

Do you only see what you want to see? Rather than whats there?

If you'd read the post i was responding to you'd know my post had nothing to do with leave/remain. It was about right/wrong v veto. I was commenting on Jango's logic. But here comes Chad with nothing to add. Absolutely nothing, niento but hot air. Why...maybe you're a troll or a fool...you decide.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:33 - Apr 24 with 2166 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:04 - Apr 24 by chad

No actually I have no need whatsoever to do that.

I am not sure what you mean by “neither happy nor sad of it”

I referred you to senior EU Officials as they are the ones who have declared their clear intention to remove rebates, despite them being fully aware of the power of veto. So if you see a conflict in that, there is your source - the heart of the EU.

Thats because you don't know what it means. Hence you cannot explain it.

And, it seems you don't know what "neither happy nor sad of it" means also.

Enough said.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:29 - Apr 24 with 2091 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:30 - Apr 23 by costalotta

Its a new world out there. Sooooooo many opportunities its hard deciding.

I showed my post and your response to one of the cleaners in work last night by way of gauging reaction.

“That’s what they say, isn’t it?”

Do you see what happened there?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:37 - Apr 24 with 2086 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:29 - Apr 24 by Lohengrin

I showed my post and your response to one of the cleaners in work last night by way of gauging reaction.

“That’s what they say, isn’t it?”

Do you see what happened there?

I refer you to my response to the HJ post (23:19 - Apr 23) . By the way, i do get what you posted and tentatively agree with the sentiment, but only to a point.

Let me turn its on its head...

Are you saying that its not a new world?

Are you saying that there are no opportunities?
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 11:38]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:52 - Apr 24 with 2074 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:37 - Apr 24 by costalotta

I refer you to my response to the HJ post (23:19 - Apr 23) . By the way, i do get what you posted and tentatively agree with the sentiment, but only to a point.

Let me turn its on its head...

Are you saying that its not a new world?

Are you saying that there are no opportunities?
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 11:38]

I’m absolutely saying there are few opportunities, and such avenues as exist are being closed off one-by-one. I posted not so long ago on here about the thousands, and I mean that literally, thousands of applications with us for a handful of vacancies. Leafing through them was a sobering experience, the desperation between the lines was laid bare.

This economic model is broken. Moreover and unforgivably it’s breaking the folk trapped in it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:35 - Apr 24 with 2034 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:52 - Apr 24 by Lohengrin

I’m absolutely saying there are few opportunities, and such avenues as exist are being closed off one-by-one. I posted not so long ago on here about the thousands, and I mean that literally, thousands of applications with us for a handful of vacancies. Leafing through them was a sobering experience, the desperation between the lines was laid bare.

This economic model is broken. Moreover and unforgivably it’s breaking the folk trapped in it.

I sympathize with your view of the current job market, and for this reason i moved to England to pursue a career in engineering. But for south wales in particular, this is a long term issue that dates back to the decline in big industry, well before the birth of the concept of the EU.

I just fail to see how Brexit will solve this problem, especially when its cheerleader and driven by politicians who do not concern themselves with he plight of workers in South Wales.

To me it seems its just a desperate last throw of the dice in the hope that something might change for the better whilst completely overlooking the bigger dangers that lay ahead such as more job losses, higher cost of living and less public services available.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:39 - Apr 24 with 2026 viewsWingstandwood

That sums up stark reality and fact.

Anyone that rubbishes what you've written there is living in some parallel universe and fantasy bubble.

There again I've read a few loons on here. There was the one that told a rigger who works in a world where (working away from home) 7 day a week 12 hour shifts are standard practice that he should work harder to compete with overseas East European labour.

Then there was the one that said quite a few tradesmen are earning preposterously high mega-wages but could not post a single job vacancy offering the wages he said when challenged to do so.

Then there was the idiot that blamed appalling working conditions and safety issues on the employee(s) themselves because they had not had complained. The idiot failed to realise the 'blacklisting' culture and instant ending of jobs and contracts by ruthless employers.

All this points to the fact some idiots on here do not have the slightest clue of what goes on outside their fantasy bubble.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 16:18]

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:45 - Apr 24 with 2020 viewscostalotta

Loh. What you describe has been going on since i was a kid and probably since you were too. The days of jobs for life are gone. The world has changed! If you insist on talking about opportunities in terms of Jobs then it is what it is. I've mostly only ever had my own businesses but before i started my first i did have 2 jobs. I worked my backside off (a skilled day job and a non skilled evening job) working all hours and weekends to raise the money to start a business. I was determined to change my situation. 6 years later i decided to start another but didn't now enough about it so studied, trained, certified and became an expert. In life nothing is guaranteed, but your increase chances of career success with hard work, effort, a determination and accepting that it won't be an instant thing.

I do sympathise though with what you describe but moaning about it and/or doing little to nothing about ones situation is the easiest option. Why is it always someones else issue, problem etc.

When I have vacancies I don't see the same as you. I mainly see unskilled or those who have some but not all skills yet having the I want 'it' now attitude and not prepared to put in the effort to get somewhere. I don't believe that's to do with economic model.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Apr 24 with 1997 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:39 - Apr 24 by Wingstandwood

Anyone that rubbishes what you've written there is living in some parallel universe and fantasy bubble.

There again I've read a few loons on here. There was the one that told a rigger who works in a world where (working away from home) 7 day a week 12 hour shifts are standard practice that he should work harder to compete with overseas East European labour.

Then there was the one that said quite a few tradesmen are earning preposterously high mega-wages but could not post a single job vacancy offering the wages he said when challenged to do so.

Then there was the idiot that blamed appalling working conditions and safety issues on the employee(s) themselves because they had not had complained. The idiot failed to realise the 'blacklisting' culture and instant ending of jobs and contracts by ruthless employers.

All this points to the fact some idiots on here do not have the slightest clue of what goes on outside their fantasy bubble.

"Then there was the one that said quite a few tradesmen are earning preposterously high mega-wages but could not post a single job vacancy offering the wages he said when challenged to do so."

That's true, but as i said before, and you failed to understand, is that if i want a new heating system installed in my house, i don't advertise the job for tradesmen on a f**king jobscenter website.

https://www.tradesmansaver.co.uk/knowledgehub/what-are-tradesman-pay-rates
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:23 - Apr 24 with 1964 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Apr 24 by Batterseajack

"Then there was the one that said quite a few tradesmen are earning preposterously high mega-wages but could not post a single job vacancy offering the wages he said when challenged to do so."

That's true, but as i said before, and you failed to understand, is that if i want a new heating system installed in my house, i don't advertise the job for tradesmen on a f**king jobscenter website.

https://www.tradesmansaver.co.uk/knowledgehub/what-are-tradesman-pay-rates

So? The working class of South Wales have never had it so good, the construction industry worker of non business owning self employed status also?

And we can thank Europe for this? The fact you seem to fail to realise there were things called 'snagging' procedures in another post sort of said it all. I mean ALL onsite contractors/employees are aware of snagging procedure. Which sort of says the different world you frequent.

"Get what you pay for"

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:25 - Apr 24 with 1962 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:39 - Apr 24 by Wingstandwood

That would be costalotta. His answer to everything is work harder because he’s one of the only people who has ever worked hard before.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:32 - Apr 24 with 1953 viewsHighjack

Member when Nissan announced they were going to close a factory in the U.K. and everyone claimed it was because of brexit? Yeah I member. Well they’ve closed two in Spain. Along with Ford cutting 5000 jobs in Germany as part of a “restructure”.

Progress.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:39 - Apr 24 with 1946 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:25 - Apr 24 by Jango

That would be costalotta. His answer to everything is work harder because he’s one of the only people who has ever worked hard before.

I particularly notice the sheer lack of common sense from individuals whom demand that individuals working at height put even more hours in.

I suspect they fail to realise that 7 18's present an health and safety issue. Call me picky (like you, I know what I'm talking about) I'd prefer the guy on terra-firma to be 'switched-on' enough to react to my hand signals or at the very least speak the same language.........Prevents decapitation!

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:48 - Apr 24 with 1928 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:23 - Apr 24 by Wingstandwood

So? The working class of South Wales have never had it so good, the construction industry worker of non business owning self employed status also?

And we can thank Europe for this? The fact you seem to fail to realise there were things called 'snagging' procedures in another post sort of said it all. I mean ALL onsite contractors/employees are aware of snagging procedure. Which sort of says the different world you frequent.

"Get what you pay for"

Now your accusing me of arguments I've never made, i was always talking about tradesmen.

Not sure what point your trying to make about snagging. But as it goes, i am very familiar with snagging lists. Its part of my job to create them.

"Get what you pay for"
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:55 - Apr 24 with 1921 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:25 - Apr 24 by Jango

Here's the thing... My grandfathers were both immigrants into this country and from different parts of the world. They were poor as poor can be. Had nothing except each other and a determination to make a better future for their families. On my mothers side (they came here in the 50s), my grandfather had managed to buy and pay off his own house within 6 years. He was unskilled though, just a general building worker. But by the time I was in my teens (1980s) he'd bought a big house with land, still wasn't retired, he grew his own food, made his own wine and made sure he and his family enjoyed life, holidayed (deservedly) for 6 weeks every summer. Looked positively at everything, but life had treated him well for the most part. He got out what he put in! I learnt so much from him.

Here's something else, between the lines if you will. Its not just about hard work but that is a start, Anyone can do that, just a shame that many chose not to. Because unless you get past that you won't know whats possible, see the angles, be in the right place, or know the time is right... I could go on.

So, Jango, whilst i realise i am not the only person to have worked hard, there not many who've worked harder! So excuse me if I don't apologise for working hard.

Nothing comes from nothing my friend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024