Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301223 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:33 - Apr 24 with 1982 viewsAce_Jack

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-04-24/as-theresa-mays-brexit-talks-with-jeremy-cor

Big NEC meeting to decide Labour's Euro manifesto Tommy. This is where we find out if Corbyn is really committed to a second referendum.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:24 - Apr 24 with 1914 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:30 - Apr 23 by chad

Ha ha, calm down and read the post before mounting that tall horse of yours.

Please point out where I said they were wrong?

Or are you just arguing with yourself?

To consider the rights and wrongs of our rebate we would need to primarily consider the CAP in some depth.

My point was merely that the political will to scrap rebates has been made clear at very senior level within the EU, and despite our veto it would be difficult to stand against the other 27. That being the case what was written on the side of the bus (mentioned in the post I was replying to) would be a significant underestimate.

Firstly the amount written on the side of the bus was £350m per week. That figure was based on the gross payment to the EU and didn’t include the rebate. So if the veto was scrapped the number would not increase.

Second, you seem to think we are the only EU country with a rebate - that’s simply untrue. Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria and Sweden also receive a rebate.

The ‘reduction of the rebate’ you have said Tony Blair ‘gave up’ was in return for adjustments to the CAP and a restriction on where additional monies were to be spent.

Finally, we have a veto.

Other than that...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:33 - Apr 24 with 1907 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:33 - Apr 24 by Ace_Jack

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-04-24/as-theresa-mays-brexit-talks-with-jeremy-cor

Big NEC meeting to decide Labour's Euro manifesto Tommy. This is where we find out if Corbyn is really committed to a second referendum.

No referendum 🤷🏼‍♂️

Party’s
Country
City’s
Planet swans

All divided

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:57 - Apr 24 with 1877 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:33 - Apr 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

No referendum 🤷🏼‍♂️

Party’s
Country
City’s
Planet swans

All divided

Our party isn't divided. 85% of members want to remain in the EU because we know it's the best deal available for our country.

Our members and our voters want us to remain in the EU. Corbyn has been a leaver his entire career. You're only lying to yourself if you think Corbyn's strategy is about appeasing leavers and remainers.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:05 - Apr 24 with 1866 viewsbluey_the_blue

Is anybody surprised Kinnock jnr loves the EU given the way his family rode that gravy train?

Jnr makes his dad look like an intellectual heavyweight.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:07 - Apr 24 with 1866 viewsKilkennyjack

Comrade Nicola has just set the cat amongst the (brexit) pigeons.

Well done Brexidiots.

And what price now a Border poll in the north of Ireland ?

Its Greater England status for us by 2022, unless .... 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Apr 24 with 1861 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:57 - Apr 24 by Ace_Jack

Our party isn't divided. 85% of members want to remain in the EU because we know it's the best deal available for our country.

Our members and our voters want us to remain in the EU. Corbyn has been a leaver his entire career. You're only lying to yourself if you think Corbyn's strategy is about appeasing leavers and remainers.

Lying to myself ?
I’m remain always have been

What the fack are you going on about now .

by the way Farage is back

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Apr 24 with 1851 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:07 - Apr 24 by Kilkennyjack

Comrade Nicola has just set the cat amongst the (brexit) pigeons.

Well done Brexidiots.

And what price now a Border poll in the north of Ireland ?

Its Greater England status for us by 2022, unless .... 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

What she done

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Apr 24 with 1850 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:57 - Apr 24 by Ace_Jack

The difference between the card carrying labour members and the wider labour voting public is vast, as is the opinion of the average labour voter in somewhere like Islington to the opinion of the average labour voter in somewhere like Rotherham or Grimsby.

This is why the Labour Party is so divided. The tories are divided for the same reason. This issue is one that utterly transcends party politics.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:20 - Apr 24 with 1843 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Apr 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

What she done

I don’t know. But I’ll hazard a guess she’s called for another referendum because she hasn’t done that for at least three days.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:44 - Apr 24 with 1815 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Apr 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

Lying to myself ?

Farage is back. Instead of appeasing him, how about we oppose him?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:47 - Apr 24 with 1811 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Apr 24 by Highjack

The difference between the card carrying labour members and the wider labour voting public is vast, as is the opinion of the average labour voter in somewhere like Islington to the opinion of the average labour voter in somewhere like Rotherham or Grimsby.

This is why the Labour Party is so divided. The tories are divided for the same reason. This issue is one that utterly transcends party politics.

The vast majority of Labour voters voted to remain. The only reason Labour is divided on the issue is because Corbyn and Milne are at the helm.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:04 - Apr 24 with 1797 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:47 - Apr 24 by Ace_Jack

The vast majority of Labour voters voted to remain. The only reason Labour is divided on the issue is because Corbyn and Milne are at the helm.

How can you be sure the vast majority voted to remain? There’s no way of finding that out.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:19 - Apr 24 with 1778 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:04 - Apr 24 by Highjack

How can you be sure the vast majority voted to remain? There’s no way of finding that out.

From YouGov

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2016/06/27/how-britain-vot
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Apr 24 with 1766 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:19 - Apr 24 by Ace_Jack

From YouGov

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2016/06/27/how-britain-vot

So you’re extrapolating the result of a sample of 5000 people to a referendum where 33 million+ voted?

What are the chances of it being accurate?

How do you explain areas like Neath Port Talbot voting to leave when in general elections labour generally gets more votes than the other parties combined in the constituencies that make up the council area?

Labour has a massive majority in Neath. Always have. The second party I believe is plaid who are pro remain. Ukip never get anywhere in Neath and the tories are nowhere to be seen either. So who voted for leave if they weren’t labour voters?

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:39 - Apr 24 with 1756 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Apr 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

What she done

If Brexit happens then Indyref2 before 2021.

Protecting Scotland from Brexit.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 17:41]

Beware of the Risen People

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:43 - Apr 24 with 1749 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:39 - Apr 24 by Kilkennyjack

Even if they win the referendum we’ll just ignore it and call for more referendums because Scottish people are stupid, racist and uninformed.

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:51 - Apr 24 with 1743 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:39 - Apr 24 by Kilkennyjack

Well, presumably by "protecting Scotland" you mean Scotland crashing out of UK, losing the Barnett formula money that they profiteer from, have to create own currency plus have no financial credit rating initially oh and have to go through the process of getting anywhere near ready to apply for EU membership which could be rejected.

But FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM...

Anyway, Sturgeon's no mug. She knows full well she'll only make an absolute call for indryref2 if she believes she can win it.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:04 - Apr 24 with 1734 viewslonglostjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:43 - Apr 24 by Highjack

Even if they win the referendum we’ll just ignore it and call for more referendums because Scottish people are stupid, racist and uninformed.

The 2016 referendum was a farce and should never have taken place. We had a referendum on EU membership in 1975. The people spoke but some nutters on the right of the Tory Party never accepted the will of the people.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:08 - Apr 24 with 1729 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:04 - Apr 24 by longlostjack

The 2016 referendum was a farce and should never have taken place. We had a referendum on EU membership in 1975. The people spoke but some nutters on the right of the Tory Party never accepted the will of the people.

That'll be interesting as EU only came into being via Maastricht Treaty in 1992, which as I'm sure you'll remember Major didn't put to the people.

EDIT: There are also Remain nutters on all political sides who voted for Article 50 to be invoked with the default exit policy of WTO rules and a timeframe who then worked to undermine that when they could simply have voted against Article 50 being invoked at that time.

I guess the double standards of those MPs isn't important.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 18:10]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - Apr 24 with 1704 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Apr 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

Lying to myself ?

Corbyn still playing a blinder for you, Tom?

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:45 - Apr 24 with 1694 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:52 - Apr 24 by Lohengrin

I’m absolutely saying there are few opportunities, and such avenues as exist are being closed off one-by-one. I posted not so long ago on here about the thousands, and I mean that literally, thousands of applications with us for a handful of vacancies. Leafing through them was a sobering experience, the desperation between the lines was laid bare.

This economic model is broken. Moreover and unforgivably it’s breaking the folk trapped in it.

And the Planet as well...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:01 - Apr 24 with 1682 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:51 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

Well, presumably by "protecting Scotland" you mean Scotland crashing out of UK, losing the Barnett formula money that they profiteer from, have to create own currency plus have no financial credit rating initially oh and have to go through the process of getting anywhere near ready to apply for EU membership which could be rejected.

But FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM...

Anyway, Sturgeon's no mug. She knows full well she'll only make an absolute call for indryref2 if she believes she can win it.

I’d wager that if the snp were offered independence tomorrow but on the proviso they leave the EU without a deal they’d take it in a heartbeat without thinking twice. Brexit is just a means to an end for them.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:03 - Apr 24 with 1679 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:01 - Apr 24 by Highjack

I’d wager that if the snp were offered independence tomorrow but on the proviso they leave the EU without a deal they’d take it in a heartbeat without thinking twice. Brexit is just a means to an end for them.

Sturgeon reminds me of Scrappy Doo.

"Freedom, freedom, freedom" is the cry whilst looking around for people to hold her back. SNP gain their vaunted independence, well, they can't blame Westminster for any fvckups can they.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:11 - Apr 24 with 1655 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:01 - Apr 24 by Highjack

You’d lose.

What colour is the sky in your world?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024