Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2302012 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:36 - Apr 24 with 2455 viewsDJack

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:01 - Apr 24 by Highjack

I’d wager that if the snp were offered independence tomorrow but on the proviso they leave the EU without a deal they’d take it in a heartbeat without thinking twice. Brexit is just a means to an end for them.

You've gone the full potato.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:39 - Apr 24 with 2450 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:11 - Apr 24 by WarwickHunt

You’d lose.

What colour is the sky in your world?

So they’d reject the opportunity for independence? Are you sure?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:45 - Apr 24 with 2426 viewsKilkennyjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:51 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

Well, presumably by "protecting Scotland" you mean Scotland crashing out of UK, losing the Barnett formula money that they profiteer from, have to create own currency plus have no financial credit rating initially oh and have to go through the process of getting anywhere near ready to apply for EU membership which could be rejected.

But FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM...

Anyway, Sturgeon's no mug. She knows full well she'll only make an absolute call for indryref2 if she believes she can win it.

Comrade Nicola is taking back control, a global Scotland, no more a vassal state, will of the people after all scots never voted to join uk, purple passports, unicorns, no more a rule taker .....

Get it right fecking up ye !!

One of the richest countries in Europe within 10 years of Indy ...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:46 - Apr 24 with 2422 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:03 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

Sturgeon reminds me of Scrappy Doo.

"Freedom, freedom, freedom" is the cry whilst looking around for people to hold her back. SNP gain their vaunted independence, well, they can't blame Westminster for any fvckups can they.

I'm sure Scottish Independence will go as well as Brexit, who's going to sort out the hard border with England.

Politician who thinks the best way out of a mess is to create another one.

Maybe the rest of the UK should have a vote to see if they would like to see Scotland leave the UK?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:56 - Apr 24 with 2418 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:03 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

Sturgeon reminds me of Scrappy Doo.

"Freedom, freedom, freedom" is the cry whilst looking around for people to hold her back. SNP gain their vaunted independence, well, they can't blame Westminster for any fvckups can they.

I must have missed that episode. Was it the one where Fred and Daphne went to investigate the bedroom together, whilst scooby and shaggy investigated the kitchen whilst the speccy lesbian girl solved the mystery?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:38 - Apr 24 with 2398 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:36 - Apr 24 by DJack

In tinfoil. Half-baked.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:44 - Apr 24 with 2385 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:45 - Apr 24 by Kilkennyjack

Comrade Nicola is taking back control, a global Scotland, no more a vassal state, will of the people after all scots never voted to join uk, purple passports, unicorns, no more a rule taker .....

Get it right fecking up ye !!

One of the richest countries in Europe within 10 years of Indy ...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇪🇺

Under SNP, child poverty in Scotland has risen.

Still, they'll be uber rich apparently.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:47 - Apr 24 with 2378 viewsexiledclaseboy

The 1922 Committee to May today (I paraphrase slightly):

“Look, we’re not going to change the rules so they can bin you but please just f*ck off anyway. Thanks”.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:27 - Apr 24 with 2325 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:36 - Apr 24 by DJack

You’re an aubergine.

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:50 - Apr 24 with 2313 viewsFlashberryjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:27 - Apr 24 by Highjack

You’re an aubergine.

"Aubergine" come on mun, that's taking name calling to a new level.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Apr 24 with 2303 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:47 - Apr 24 by exiledclaseboy

The 1922 Committee to May today (I paraphrase slightly):

“Look, we’re not going to change the rules so they can bin you but please just f*ck off anyway. Thanks”.

Which I tend to agree with. Changing the rules purely to get rid of May could cause unintended problems further down the line.

I wish she would f*ck off though.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Apr 24 with 2301 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

Which I tend to agree with. Changing the rules purely to get rid of May could cause unintended problems further down the line.

I wish she would f*ck off though.

Well they’ve already had one vote. Voting again would be simply undemocratic or something.

Poll: Tory leader

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:52 - Apr 24 with 2265 viewslonglostjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:08 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

That'll be interesting as EU only came into being via Maastricht Treaty in 1992, which as I'm sure you'll remember Major didn't put to the people.

EDIT: There are also Remain nutters on all political sides who voted for Article 50 to be invoked with the default exit policy of WTO rules and a timeframe who then worked to undermine that when they could simply have voted against Article 50 being invoked at that time.

I guess the double standards of those MPs isn't important.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 18:10]

My bad I should have said “Common Market”. The concept seems so dated in these days of global interdependence it completely slipped my mind. I quite liked Major and at least his Cabinet were bonking for Britain in those days. Selwyn Gummer remember him? Laugh a minute the Tories.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:44 - Apr 25 with 2186 viewssherpajacob

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:44 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

Under SNP, child poverty in Scotland has risen.

Still, they'll be uber rich apparently.

Employment, trade, industry, welfare, benefits and social security are not devolved to the Scottish parliament.

Well done Bluey for pointing out how Westminster Tories are shafting them.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - Apr 25 with 2131 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:57 - Apr 24 by Ace_Jack

Our party isn't divided. 85% of members want to remain in the EU because we know it's the best deal available for our country.

Our members and our voters want us to remain in the EU. Corbyn has been a leaver his entire career. You're only lying to yourself if you think Corbyn's strategy is about appeasing leavers and remainers.

I don’t know if you’re aware of this but there was a pro-Brexit demo by Labour voter/members in Neath a week or so ago outside the constituency office of Christina Rees.

There wasn’t that many of them, twenty or so, middle-aged for the most part. Instead of meeting with them to discuss their concerns she shut up shop and went and hid. Poor form from a public servant that, son.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2019 12:09]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:35 - Apr 25 with 2102 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - Apr 25 by Lohengrin

I don’t know if you’re aware of this but there was a pro-Brexit demo by Labour voter/members in Neath a week or so ago outside the constituency office of Christina Rees.

There wasn’t that many of them, twenty or so, middle-aged for the most part. Instead of meeting with them to discuss their concerns she shut up shop and went and hid. Poor form from a public servant that, son.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2019 12:09]

It'll be interesting to see what the Labour Parties take will be on the (seismic) magnitude after the Brexit EU vote rebellion?...I've seen the re-emergence of smearing tactics in the last few days i.e. accusing the newly formed Brexit Party and its supporters of being racist on Twitter.

History repeating itself all over again, many out there still oblivious to fact that the wrongful accusation of racism and branding people thick puts fire in people's bellies and motivates/energises the very people branded racist and thick to get down the polling station.

I suspect a lot of politicians don't like democracy when it works against them, and imo if they could roadblock/prevent the upcoming EU elections they would.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:54 - Apr 25 with 2079 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:35 - Apr 25 by Wingstandwood

It'll be interesting to see what the Labour Parties take will be on the (seismic) magnitude after the Brexit EU vote rebellion?...I've seen the re-emergence of smearing tactics in the last few days i.e. accusing the newly formed Brexit Party and its supporters of being racist on Twitter.

History repeating itself all over again, many out there still oblivious to fact that the wrongful accusation of racism and branding people thick puts fire in people's bellies and motivates/energises the very people branded racist and thick to get down the polling station.

I suspect a lot of politicians don't like democracy when it works against them, and imo if they could roadblock/prevent the upcoming EU elections they would.

Expect this May to hold an outpouring of spite from the corrupt old gang parties. Much as Talleyrand observed of the restored Bourbons “they have learned nothing and forgotten nothing.”

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:35 - Apr 25 with 2041 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:54 - Apr 25 by Lohengrin

Expect this May to hold an outpouring of spite from the corrupt old gang parties. Much as Talleyrand observed of the restored Bourbons “they have learned nothing and forgotten nothing.”

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...

I'm not jumping the gun, I recognise its only a snapshot poll, but?.....What if?

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/asked-3800-people-who-theyd-16

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:11 - Apr 25 with 2020 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:35 - Apr 25 by Wingstandwood

I'm not jumping the gun, I recognise its only a snapshot poll, but?.....What if?

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/asked-3800-people-who-theyd-16

I don’t have what you may call a high opinion of Farage, mate, but it just goes to show what happens when Westminster wipe their collective feet on the folk who put them there.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:22 - Apr 25 with 2011 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:11 - Apr 25 by Lohengrin

I don’t have what you may call a high opinion of Farage, mate, but it just goes to show what happens when Westminster wipe their collective feet on the folk who put them there.

Indeed, I'm neither Farage's No 1 supporter, comes from a different world to most, and I reckon he would not be of type to want to scrap zero hour contracts etc. Nevertheless the mainstream have created their own monstrous nightmare.

Like I predicted and said on here previously we're about to see a new type of donkey vote phenomena. A case of working class voters automatically voting for the name Brexit (and Brexit name only) as opposed to discerning choice based on the domestic policy agenda or political/personal background of the Brexit candidate whom they are actually voting for.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:10 - Apr 25 with 1971 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:22 - Apr 25 by Wingstandwood

Indeed, I'm neither Farage's No 1 supporter, comes from a different world to most, and I reckon he would not be of type to want to scrap zero hour contracts etc. Nevertheless the mainstream have created their own monstrous nightmare.

Like I predicted and said on here previously we're about to see a new type of donkey vote phenomena. A case of working class voters automatically voting for the name Brexit (and Brexit name only) as opposed to discerning choice based on the domestic policy agenda or political/personal background of the Brexit candidate whom they are actually voting for.

Brexiters - Stuff basing my vote on a candidates domestic policy agenda, lets vote for Donkeys

Also Brexiters - Stop calling us all thick
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:22 - Apr 25 with 1965 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:10 - Apr 25 by Batterseajack

Brexiters - Stuff basing my vote on a candidates domestic policy agenda, lets vote for Donkeys

Also Brexiters - Stop calling us all thick

I was specifically referring to a past previous post where I predicted a few weeks back at a time of media speculation about an upcoming general election that if there was a general election called?

Brexit Party voters would vote entirely on the word Brexit and not about any domestic policies, previous Westminster voting record, or the background of any Brexit candidates put forward.

And to further add to that regarding this current period of time and beyond? Neither will working class care about where the likes of where Ann Widdecombe came from. It'll be Brexit and Brexit only!

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:38 - Apr 25 with 1942 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:22 - Apr 25 by Wingstandwood

I was specifically referring to a past previous post where I predicted a few weeks back at a time of media speculation about an upcoming general election that if there was a general election called?

Brexit Party voters would vote entirely on the word Brexit and not about any domestic policies, previous Westminster voting record, or the background of any Brexit candidates put forward.

And to further add to that regarding this current period of time and beyond? Neither will working class care about where the likes of where Ann Widdecombe came from. It'll be Brexit and Brexit only!

If people in a general election would vote on a word rather than domestic policies, Westminster voting record or candidates’ background, they deserve everything that ends up coming from that.

Voting for a bunch of right wingers who have spent their lifetimes crapping all over the working class is the very definition of stupid.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:46 - Apr 25 with 1930 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:38 - Apr 25 by londonlisa2001

If people in a general election would vote on a word rather than domestic policies, Westminster voting record or candidates’ background, they deserve everything that ends up coming from that.

Voting for a bunch of right wingers who have spent their lifetimes crapping all over the working class is the very definition of stupid.

Well the trouble is over a few decades previous governments have offered the working class zilch. And many see voting on a single word as the only alternative, intelligent peaceful (without being arrested) protest left.

And the size of the upcoming revolt will sort of say something really profound.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:47 - Apr 25 with 1929 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:38 - Apr 25 by londonlisa2001

And FoM of unskilled workers hasn't crapped over working class?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024