Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301562 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:20 - May 2 with 2831 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:34 - May 2 by longlostjack

Where would you suggest looking ?

Not seeing things purely in electoral terms, consider where public discourse is now. Both Populists and Environmentalists, though there’s no reason an individual or organisation cannot straddle both camps, have succeeded in shifting the Overton Window to the extent what was considered ‘niche’ a decade ago is mainstream.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:10 - May 3 with 2701 viewsHighjack

“The chasm that exists between the ultra-remainers and political reality is so vast, it nearly contains enough room for their arrogance and entitlement.”

I’ve always liked that nice Owen Jones.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:12 - May 3 with 2697 viewsHighjack

Looks like the tired old parties have woken up to a bit of a kicking this morning. The Libs have been the main beneficiaries but it’s also probably incredibly relevant that people have turned to independents who have also made significant gains.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:20 - May 3 with 2693 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:10 - May 3 by Highjack

“The chasm that exists between the ultra-remainers and political reality is so vast, it nearly contains enough room for their arrogance and entitlement.”

I’ve always liked that nice Owen Jones.

So how does Lexit fit in with political reality Owen?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:35 - May 3 with 2673 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:42 - May 3 with 2659 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:20 - May 3 by Batterseajack

I think he’s wrong about the chasm being big enough for the arrogance and entitlement tbh. But it is a massive chasm.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:44 - May 3 with 2656 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:35 - May 3 by Batterseajack

Margaret Beckett was at some counting station last night and she was talking about a larger than usual proportion of spoiled ballot papers. Also she was claiming lots of voters were being turned away as they were trialling a new ID system and people didn’t have the required documents.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:49 - May 3 with 2652 viewsHighjack

Meanwhile in unsurprising news Boris has had to delete a tweet claiming he’d just voted in the local elections after some helpful soul pointed out there was no vote in London.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:53 - May 3 with 2652 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:42 - May 3 by Highjack

I think he’s wrong about the chasm being big enough for the arrogance and entitlement tbh. But it is a massive chasm.

Who are these ultra-remainers then?

Presumably these are a brand of Remainer than wants to join the Euro, Schengen, give up our veto and put and end to our opt outs and rebates?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:58 - May 3 with 2647 viewsBatterseajack

Brexit parties took a hammering. So what is the public trying to say?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:07 - May 3 with 2639 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:10 - May 3 with 2635 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:20 - May 3 by Batterseajack

Jobs first that works for everyone.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:28 - May 3 with 2625 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:53 - May 3 by Batterseajack

Presumably these are a brand of Remainer than wants to join the Euro, Schengen, give up our veto and put and end to our opt outs and rebates?

You’ll have to ask that fine political journalist Mr Owen Jones esq. that question. I’m merely quoting greatness.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:22 - May 3 with 2584 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:53 - May 3 by Batterseajack

I assume minimum standards have to be met...

(I'll never get tired of this gif)
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:57 - May 3 with 2543 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:20 - May 2 by Lohengrin

Not seeing things purely in electoral terms, consider where public discourse is now. Both Populists and Environmentalists, though there’s no reason an individual or organisation cannot straddle both camps, have succeeded in shifting the Overton Window to the extent what was considered ‘niche’ a decade ago is mainstream.

I’m all for opening up public discourse. The danger of course is the deliberate circulation of fake news especially via social media to influence opinion. There is a tendency too, for nationalist politicians when in power to seek to limit discourse by restricting media freedom to report. I’m thinking in particular of Orban, Erdogan and Putin.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:17 - May 4 with 2381 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:22 - May 3 by LeonWasGod

I assume minimum standards have to be met...

(I'll never get tired of this gif)

Kilkenny looks very young in that gif.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - May 8 with 2216 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:17 - May 4 by Highjack

Kilkenny looks very young in that gif.

You are the worlds greatest comedian. How we laughed ...

W⚓️

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:35 - May 8 with 2209 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:28 - May 3 by Highjack

You’ll have to ask that fine political journalist Mr Owen Jones esq. that question. I’m merely quoting greatness.

The sooner that cúnt is packed off to The Pit of Sarlaac, the better

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - May 8 with 2158 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:35 - May 8 by waynekerr55

The sooner that cúnt is packed off to The Pit of Sarlaac, the better

I think even the sarlaac would struggle to digest that particular lump of gristle.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:09 - May 9 with 2038 viewsbluey_the_blue

So, why is the whole process a mess?

People like Olly Robbins were involved...

PM's European advisor and chief negotiator for exiting EU, everyone...

Remainers "trying" to implement Brexit screwing things up shocker.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - May 9 with 1980 viewsexiledclaseboy

Expectation management already in full swing. As soon as the results are out it’ll be “oh look, we came fourth. Much better than anticipated. Clearly the public telling us to get on with Brexit”. I think Bluey is the Tories’ communications chief.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/09/tories-fear-dismal-results-in-e

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - May 9 with 1962 viewsbluey_the_blue

Hardly expectation management, more speaking the bleeding obvious.

I'd assume May expects Brexit party to do incredibly well. Tories do a p1sspoor campaign, something May is expert at, May can then point to that result and say "see? people want us out, back my deal".

Sooner she goes the better.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - May 9 with 1958 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - May 9 by bluey_the_blue

Hardly expectation management, more speaking the bleeding obvious.

I'd assume May expects Brexit party to do incredibly well. Tories do a p1sspoor campaign, something May is expert at, May can then point to that result and say "see? people want us out, back my deal".

Sooner she goes the better.

She’ll still be prime minister when cockroaches are the dominant species on earth. She’s got a half-life of 50,000 years.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:06 - May 9 with 1927 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:09 - May 9 by bluey_the_blue

So, why is the whole process a mess?

People like Olly Robbins were involved...

PM's European advisor and chief negotiator for exiting EU, everyone...

Remainers "trying" to implement Brexit screwing things up shocker.

The whole process is a mess because Brexit in every single form that is actually deliverable (rather than the utter nonsense spouted prior to and immediately after the referendum) adversely impacts the country and the two main parties haven’t the guts to say so.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:07 - May 9 with 1922 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - May 9 by exiledclaseboy

She’ll still be prime minister when cockroaches are the dominant species on earth. She’s got a half-life of 50,000 years.

Well, if that's true, thank god I'll be long gone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024