Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301575 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - May 21 with 2095 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:12 - May 20 by westside

Farage got milkshaked

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/breaking-nigel-farage-has-milkshake-thrown

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:15 - May 21 with 2048 viewsexiledclaseboy

May has outlined her new Brexit deal. Anyone notice anything she hasn’t tried before?

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:19 - May 21 with 2047 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:15 - May 21 by exiledclaseboy

May has outlined her new Brexit deal. Anyone notice anything she hasn’t tried before?

A Riverdance routine?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:53 - May 21 with 2024 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well that went well. Already 11 Tories who voted in favour last time have said “no dice” to this effort.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:13 - May 21 with 1998 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:15 - May 21 by exiledclaseboy

Heard the Radio 4 news with Evan Davies - I laughed so much I almost crashed the car.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - May 21 with 1941 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:13 - May 21 by WarwickHunt

Heard the Radio 4 news with Evan Davies - I laughed so much I almost crashed the car.

She's a fúcking idiot.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:58 - May 21 with 1896 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - May 21 by waynekerr55

She's a fúcking idiot.

She's no different to the rest of them, they're all f*cking idiots

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:58 - May 22 with 1797 viewsBatterseajack

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:14 - May 22 with 1771 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:58 - May 21 by Flashberryjack

She's no different to the rest of them, they're all f*cking idiots

Oh I'd disagree. She's modeling herself on Thatcher, yet she's more like Frank Spencer

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:28 - May 22 with 1747 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:58 - May 22 by Batterseajack

I enjoyed that 😂😂😂😂

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:31 - May 22 with 1732 viewsBatterseajack

How are we still having people in government not engaging in any serious discussions on subjects they’ve been pushing for the last 3 years.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:46 - May 22 with 1723 viewsexiledclaseboy

Looks like May's time is up. Again. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:07 - May 22 with 1713 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:46 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

Looks like May's time is up. Again. I’ll believe it when I see it.

9 days left yet. I thought you’d have known that to be honest. I suppose Penlan did leave a few educational gaps.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:12 - May 22 with 1704 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:07 - May 22 by monmouth

9 days left yet. I thought you’d have known that to be honest. I suppose Penlan did leave a few educational gaps.

There are apparently moves afoot to oust her this very day, or at least this week. Most of the decent papers reporting that the cabinet has finally had enough of her and, presumably, themselves.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - May 22 with 1668 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:12 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

There are apparently moves afoot to oust her this very day, or at least this week. Most of the decent papers reporting that the cabinet has finally had enough of her and, presumably, themselves.

The latest suggestion is Leadsom et al want the WAB withdrawn - that it wasn't what was agreed in cabinet, ie May added in customs union, second ref off her own back.

May seems to be firmly in "no fvcks given" mode.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:01 - May 22 with 1655 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:12 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

That’s the last time I try smartarsery wordplay.

So May may have to go in May.

Perhaps.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:06 - May 22 with 1651 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:01 - May 22 by monmouth

Perhaps.

You fvcked it up at the end.

Rather than "Perhaps", you should have used "Maybe".

That apart, 9/10.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:08 - May 22 with 1650 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:01 - May 22 by monmouth

Perhaps.

Oh right. Missed that. It’s either a crap pun or I’ve drunk more beer than I realised.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - May 22 with 1648 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - May 22 by bluey_the_blue

The latest suggestion is Leadsom et al want the WAB withdrawn - that it wasn't what was agreed in cabinet, ie May added in customs union, second ref off her own back.

May seems to be firmly in "no fvcks given" mode.

May has a remarkable capacity for pissing all sides off when trying to bring them together. Leadsom is an idiot.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:19 - May 22 with 1634 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

May has a remarkable capacity for pissing all sides off when trying to bring them together. Leadsom is an idiot.

Everything she touches turns to total shit and has done since day 1. Remember their first slogan was ‘I’m with Theresa’ then they realised it was the equivalent of saying ‘I’m an arsehole’. She has not made a single sensible move in 2 years.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:27 - May 22 with 1629 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:19 - May 22 by monmouth

Everything she touches turns to total shit and has done since day 1. Remember their first slogan was ‘I’m with Theresa’ then they realised it was the equivalent of saying ‘I’m an arsehole’. She has not made a single sensible move in 2 years.

I genuinely can’t wait to read her memoirs. The thought processes should be fascinating.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:52 - May 22 with 1612 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:27 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

I genuinely can’t wait to read her memoirs. The thought processes should be fascinating.

If I’d known someone so totally inept could be Prime Minister, I’d have had a go. At least posh boy Call Me Dave could spin plausible bullshit on the hoof without his circuits seizing up. She has no political skill at all.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:57 - May 22 with 1605 viewsexiledclaseboy

Seems like the fat lady is clearing her throat.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - May 22 with 1599 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:27 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

There's a thought process?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:32 - May 22 with 1569 viewsbluey_the_blue

Even though she's a Remainer, I have to say I wish Ruth Davidson was PM.

From the Guardian...

"Then things got dirty. Sturgeon accused Davidson of lacking principle on Brexit, adding that she was even “cosying up to Boris Johnson” after being previously - and very publicly - hostile him. (It’s true that the Scottish Tories have pulled back from a wholesale ‘stop Boris’ position, not least because they can see an even worse prospect on the horizon, name of Dominic Raab).

To this, Davidson shot back with a sharpness that seemed to take both women by surprise:

I’ve never had any trouble standing up to the alpha males in my party. I wonder if she can say the same.

This very pointed reference to Alex Salmond and his forthcoming trial for sexual offences, which has been off-limits in the chamber for obvious legal reasons, drew some sharp intakes of breath."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024