Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2340772 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - May 22 with 2010 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:32 - May 22 by bluey_the_blue

Even though she's a Remainer, I have to say I wish Ruth Davidson was PM.

From the Guardian...

"Then things got dirty. Sturgeon accused Davidson of lacking principle on Brexit, adding that she was even “cosying up to Boris Johnson” after being previously - and very publicly - hostile him. (It’s true that the Scottish Tories have pulled back from a wholesale ‘stop Boris’ position, not least because they can see an even worse prospect on the horizon, name of Dominic Raab).

To this, Davidson shot back with a sharpness that seemed to take both women by surprise:

I’ve never had any trouble standing up to the alpha males in my party. I wonder if she can say the same.

This very pointed reference to Alex Salmond and his forthcoming trial for sexual offences, which has been off-limits in the chamber for obvious legal reasons, drew some sharp intakes of breath."

Poor from Davidson that.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:39 - May 22 with 2004 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

Poor from Davidson that.

You think?

Low blow, sure, but Sturgeon tried to throw one out first.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:40 - May 22 with 1998 viewsbluey_the_blue

C4 reporting Heidi Allen offered to stand down as leader of Change UK.

She and others wanted collaboration with Lib Dems, Soubry and others didn't.

Shortest living party in British history?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:43 - May 22 with 1993 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:39 - May 22 by bluey_the_blue

You think?

Sturgeon wasn’t invoking an ongoing sexual assault case. And given Davidson’s well known sexuality, Sturgeon is hardly likely to be implying that Davidson was “cosying up” to Boris in anything other than a political sense. Poor effort from Ruth Davidson who, as Tories go, is usually OK. Sturgeon must have rattled her.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:51 - May 22 with 1975 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:43 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

Sturgeon wasn’t invoking an ongoing sexual assault case. And given Davidson’s well known sexuality, Sturgeon is hardly likely to be implying that Davidson was “cosying up” to Boris in anything other than a political sense. Poor effort from Ruth Davidson who, as Tories go, is usually OK. Sturgeon must have rattled her.

For me, it was more a "Waaah Boris is a nasty piece of work" with the retort of "Yeah? Look at your predecessor ( with the subtext of Sturgeon's conduct )".
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:00 - May 22 with 1964 viewsexiledclaseboy

It may well be that they have to quite literally drag May out of Downing Street.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:01 - May 22 with 1962 viewsbluey_the_blue

I don't doubt it. On one level, got to admire her "stickability", didn't think she'd last this long.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:50 - May 22 with 1935 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:21 - May 20 by bluey_the_blue

And if it hadn't been a milkshake but acid?

Only way your comment makes any sense would be if it was a deliberate setup.

What are you talking about. I’ve said it was wrong. I’ve just said that they could see it was going to happen and did nothing to move him away. The bloke was standing right in front of them, on his own, carrying a milkshake. I didn’t say it was a set up. It wasn’t. The bloke was a moron.

Although the headline currently on the Independent

“Nigel Farage held hostage on Brexit bus surrounded by people holding milkshakes”

is genuinely funny.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - May 22 with 1935 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:15 - May 21 by exiledclaseboy

May has outlined her new Brexit deal. Anyone notice anything she hasn’t tried before?

Jazz hands?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:53 - May 22 with 1932 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:39 - May 22 by bluey_the_blue

You think?

I like Davidson and don’t like Sturgeon.

Davidson was in the wrong and should apologise.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - May 22 with 1906 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:53 - May 22 by londonlisa2001

I like Davidson and don’t like Sturgeon.

Davidson was in the wrong and should apologise.

What basically kicked it off was Davidson had previously made a rationale comment that she *could* work with Boris. Don't have to like or agree with someone to be able to work with that. Sturgeon then tried to make political capital out of that, including on (anti) social media.

Should Davidson apologise? Maybe, that's up to her. Sturgeon certainly is no angel.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - May 22 with 1877 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - May 22 by bluey_the_blue

What basically kicked it off was Davidson had previously made a rationale comment that she *could* work with Boris. Don't have to like or agree with someone to be able to work with that. Sturgeon then tried to make political capital out of that, including on (anti) social media.

Should Davidson apologise? Maybe, that's up to her. Sturgeon certainly is no angel.

14 charges of rape and sexual assault are not a political football.

Davidson has previously made it obvious she can’t stand Boris. She’s now backtracking. Accusations about backtracking are completely reasonable in politics.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:41 - May 22 with 1874 viewslonglostjack

On another note Leadsom has gone. Cats and sacks.
[Post edited 22 May 2019 19:45]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - May 22 with 1863 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - May 22 by londonlisa2001

Davidson has previously made it obvious she can’t stand Boris. She’s now backtracking. Accusations about backtracking are completely reasonable in politics.

Sturgeon seems correct in her claim that Davidson only challenges Westminster when she’s on safe ground and doesn’t expect the thing she’s challenging to come to fruition. Not that I care much tbh!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - May 22 with 1849 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - May 22 by LeonWasGod

Sturgeon seems correct in her claim that Davidson only challenges Westminster when she’s on safe ground and doesn’t expect the thing she’s challenging to come to fruition. Not that I care much tbh!

Davidson is normally very good.

But if you hate Boris, as she does, then have the guts to say so.

He’d be a shockingly awful appointment. The final nail in the coffin for many.

Being possibly better than Raab must be the most damning reason for an appointment in history.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:50 - May 22 with 1845 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - May 22 by londonlisa2001

I (probably naively) assumed it was to do with Sturgeon's activities, given being told not to delete emails.

Backtracking? Not really. If Boris became PM, then she'd have to make a choice of working with him or resigning. You don't have to like or even stand people to work with them,
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - May 22 with 1836 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - May 22 by londonlisa2001

Davidson is normally very good.

But if you hate Boris, as she does, then have the guts to say so.

He’d be a shockingly awful appointment. The final nail in the coffin for many.

Being possibly better than Raab must be the most damning reason for an appointment in history.

I don’t think he’ll get sufficient support in the MP ballots to get to the last 2 presented to the members to vote on. He never has in the past. I hope that’s the case anyway.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:19 - May 22 with 1825 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:41 - May 22 by longlostjack

On another note Leadsom has gone. Cats and sacks.
[Post edited 22 May 2019 19:45]

Loathesome Leadsom, another one from the extensive Tory Gallery of Horrors. Chiefly famous for being economical with the truth when composing her CV. Feck me, where do they get them all from?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:28 - May 22 with 1818 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:19 - May 22 by Pegojack

Loathesome Leadsom, another one from the extensive Tory Gallery of Horrors. Chiefly famous for being economical with the truth when composing her CV. Feck me, where do they get them all from?

Surprisingly, Leadsom hasn't been a bad Leader of the House.

Bigging up CV? Gosh... crime of century.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:46 - May 22 with 1801 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:19 - May 22 by Pegojack

A discreet sado maso club in Mayfair probably.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - May 22 with 1766 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:28 - May 22 by bluey_the_blue

Surprisingly, Leadsom hasn't been a bad Leader of the House.

Bigging up CV? Gosh... crime of century.

I thought you'd have the hots for her, Bluey.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - May 22 with 1759 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:32 - May 22 by bluey_the_blue

Even though she's a Remainer, I have to say I wish Ruth Davidson was PM.

From the Guardian...

"Then things got dirty. Sturgeon accused Davidson of lacking principle on Brexit, adding that she was even “cosying up to Boris Johnson” after being previously - and very publicly - hostile him. (It’s true that the Scottish Tories have pulled back from a wholesale ‘stop Boris’ position, not least because they can see an even worse prospect on the horizon, name of Dominic Raab).

To this, Davidson shot back with a sharpness that seemed to take both women by surprise:

I’ve never had any trouble standing up to the alpha males in my party. I wonder if she can say the same.

This very pointed reference to Alex Salmond and his forthcoming trial for sexual offences, which has been off-limits in the chamber for obvious legal reasons, drew some sharp intakes of breath."

Ruth PM ?
Boris PM ?

Feck my eyes ...

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:37 - May 22 with 1758 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - May 22 by Pegojack

I thought you'd have the hots for her, Bluey.

Nah, not got the hots for her. Better than May, but that's a low bar.

Like I said, think she's done well as Leader of the House but not a PM.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:54 - May 22 with 1709 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:37 - May 22 by bluey_the_blue

Nah, not got the hots for her. Better than May, but that's a low bar.

Like I said, think she's done well as Leader of the House but not a PM.

What leads you to the opinion that’s she’s done well as Leader of the House?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:11 - May 23 with 1643 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - May 22 by Kilkennyjack

Ruth PM ?
Boris PM ?

Feck my eyes ...

Ruth 0 Comrade Nicola 1

😂😂🇪🇺 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024