Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301591 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:17 - May 23 with 1913 viewswaynekerr55

I see Francois made a 'slit throat' gesture to the press about May. If ever there was an example who should really have been a blowjob, it's him.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:50 - May 23 with 1864 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:05 - May 23 with 1815 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:54 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

What leads you to the opinion that’s she’s done well as Leader of the House?

It's probably from a comment he read from the press (Mail/Express)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:38 - May 23 with 1797 viewslondonlisa2001

What a surreal day. Voting to elect the non elected foreigners that tell us what to do without us ever having a say.

Ho hum.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:48 - May 23 with 1790 viewsLegend83

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:38 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

What a surreal day. Voting to elect the non elected foreigners that tell us what to do without us ever having a say.

Ho hum.

If you can let me know where on my ballot I get to choose who is in the EU Council and the EU Commission I'd love to put a vote in. Keen to get a say on who's running the ECB too.

;)
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:53 - May 23 with 1784 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:48 - May 23 by Legend83

If you can let me know where on my ballot I get to choose who is in the EU Council and the EU Commission I'd love to put a vote in. Keen to get a say on who's running the ECB too.

;)

Same place on your ballot where you choose who’s in the cabinet or head of the civil service.

And you get the same say as you do when choosing who’s running the Bank of England.

Happy to help.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:04 - May 23 with 1773 viewsLegend83

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:53 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

Same place on your ballot where you choose who’s in the cabinet or head of the civil service.

And you get the same say as you do when choosing who’s running the Bank of England.

Happy to help.

Ha good answer! :)

I guess I am more comfortable with unelected officials who are single nation specific rather than unelected officials who are attempting to apply one-size-fits-all policy across 28 nations.

:)
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:17 - May 23 with 1739 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:04 - May 23 by Legend83

I guess I am more comfortable with unelected officials who are single nation specific rather than unelected officials who are attempting to apply one-size-fits-all policy across 28 nations.

How do you feel about the fact the only person on planet swans that has a say in who is the next prime minister is bluey?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:27 - May 23 with 1725 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:17 - May 23 by sherpajacob

How do you feel about the fact the only person on planet swans that has a say in who is the next prime minister is bluey?

Not if there’s another general election, which tends to happen when the sitting government has a new leader.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:30 - May 23 with 1717 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:05 - May 23 by DJack

It's probably from a comment he read from the press (Mail/Express)

Don't read the Heil nor the Express.

Been watching BBC Parliament a lot recently. It's more entertaining than Eastenders anyway.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:31 - May 23 with 1714 viewsbluey_the_blue

;)

As a guess, I'd say Mrs ECB runs ECB...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:34 - May 23 with 1713 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:27 - May 23 by sg1912

Not if there’s another general election, which tends to happen when the sitting government has a new leader.

Didn’t have general election when Cameron was replaced by May..

Didn’t have a general election when Blair was replaced by Brown.

The two most recent examples of a change of leader in the sitting government.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:39 - May 23 with 1709 viewslondonlisa2001

We live in a world where we can not operate in a vacuum.

Ultimately, I’d far rather be closely connected to our fellow Europeans than to the US.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:03 - May 23 with 1695 viewslonglostjack

Ho hum.

Bizarre isn't it? Given that the UK is dictated to by these foreigners, a true Brexiteer should be boycotting the sham. They're obviously not though. I wonder if Brexit Party MEPs will be donating their salaries to the Treasury? Surely they wouldn't pocket the money would they?
[Post edited 23 May 2019 17:05]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:06 - May 23 with 1680 viewsexiledclaseboy

Those officials are elected by the people we elect.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - May 23 with 1679 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:27 - May 23 by sg1912

Does it? Any examples?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:11 - May 23 with 1667 viewsLeonWasGod

;)

EU Commission, you get as say on who's in the commission through General Elections, as it's our government who nominates our candidates.

EU Council. You get a say by voting in our General Elections, as the Council is made up of the Heads on the member state governments. They then appoint the president on our behalf (who doesn't have a vote on Council business, so only directly elected members have a vote).

EU Committee of the Regions (you didn't ask, but I'll throw it in anyway) - you get a say through local council elections, by electing local government officials (CoTR members must be elected to political positions in their home country). Our government then proposes who is put forward to represent the UK.

Not that any of this will mean much for much longer!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - May 23 with 1665 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

Does it? Any examples?

I was trying to think of one it was such a weird comment. But no. Callaghan, Major, Brown, May were the ones I remember. Fixed term parliaments makes it even less likely.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - May 23 with 1658 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - May 23 by monmouth

I was trying to think of one it was such a weird comment. But no. Callaghan, Major, Brown, May were the ones I remember. Fixed term parliaments makes it even less likely.

Indeed. There’s no requirement for it and it’s not the norm. Callaghan, Major and Brown all went to that government’s full term before having an election they had to have anyway. May waited a year after taking over but only called one then cos she thought she’d win handsomely and quickly sort all that Brexit nonsense out. That went well.

Eden called an election pretty quickly in the mid 50s after taking over from Churchill. That’s the last one I can think of. And when he quit after suez Macmillan didn’t call an election.
[Post edited 23 May 2019 17:28]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - May 23 with 1640 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

Indeed. There’s no requirement for it and it’s not the norm. Callaghan, Major and Brown all went to that government’s full term before having an election they had to have anyway. May waited a year after taking over but only called one then cos she thought she’d win handsomely and quickly sort all that Brexit nonsense out. That went well.

Eden called an election pretty quickly in the mid 50s after taking over from Churchill. That’s the last one I can think of. And when he quit after suez Macmillan didn’t call an election.
[Post edited 23 May 2019 17:28]

When you mentioned Suez, this sprung to mind:

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:30 - May 23 with 1638 viewsJoe_bradshaw

New leaders of governing parties are only likely to call a quick election if they are convinced they will win and increase their majority. For most mid term governments there’s very little chance of that so they don’t do it.

Of course, Theresa May’s spectacular failure a couple of years ago will make it even more unlikely.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - May 23 with 1626 viewsKilkennyjack

Ho hum.

Brilliant 👌

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:45 - May 23 with 1623 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

Does it? Any examples?

It happened 2 years ago.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:46 - May 23 with 1621 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:45 - May 23 by sg1912

It happened 2 years ago.

No it didn’t.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:47 - May 23 with 1619 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:45 - May 23 by sg1912

It happened 2 years ago.

Yeah I’ve covered that. May was in office for a year before that election and called it to increase a narrow majority and then messed it up.

It doesn’t “tend to happen”. In fact it almost never happens.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024