Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301268 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - May 23 with 2406 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:47 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah I’ve covered that. May was in office for a year before that election and called it to increase a narrow majority and then messed it up.

It doesn’t “tend to happen”. In fact it almost never happens.

Did you expect them to have a general election straight after the Referendum?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - May 23 with 2401 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - May 23 by sg1912

I didn’t expect them to have one until 2020. As I’ve illustrated there’s no requirement for such and it hardly ever happens when a new PM is appointed.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:21 - May 23 with 2347 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - May 23 by sg1912

What’s so hard in admitting you were totally wrong? It doesn’t tend to happen as you claimed does it? You were wrong.

Again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - May 23 with 2324 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:21 - May 23 by monmouth

What’s so hard in admitting you were totally wrong? It doesn’t tend to happen as you claimed does it? You were wrong.

Again.

How often does a PM resign?

Maybe I worded by first comment incorrectly, but a general election does tend to follow a PM resignation in the following 1-2 years.

.. what else have I been wrong about?
Just because you disagree with my opinions, it does not automatically mean I am wrong.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:48 - May 23 with 2313 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - May 23 by sg1912

Maybe I worded by first comment incorrectly, but a general election does tend to follow a PM resignation in the following 1-2 years.

Just because you disagree with my opinions, it does not automatically mean I am wrong.

Still digging?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:57 - May 23 with 2286 viewsexiledclaseboy

That’s the spirit.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - May 23 with 2262 viewswaynekerr55

Any idea of turnout? In my polling station they reckoned around 28%

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:12 - May 23 with 2261 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - May 23 by waynekerr55

Any idea of turnout? In my polling station they reckoned around 28%

Around 30% is fairly standard for EU elections.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:22 - May 28 with 2086 viewscostalotta

So the ERG, Boris and others are now not calling “No Deal” ... “no deal”. They are saying no withdrawal agreement....which is no deal.

Does this mean they realise they’re loosing the argument? Looks like.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:36 - May 28 with 2073 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:22 - May 28 by costalotta

So the ERG, Boris and others are now not calling “No Deal” ... “no deal”. They are saying no withdrawal agreement....which is no deal.

Does this mean they realise they’re loosing the argument? Looks like.

Looks like they’ve realised that ‘no deal’ would result in a Tory-led no confidence vote that would result in a GE that would finish Boris’s lifelong ambition.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:32 - May 28 with 2048 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:36 - May 28 by WarwickHunt

Looks like they’ve realised that ‘no deal’ would result in a Tory-led no confidence vote that would result in a GE that would finish Boris’s lifelong ambition.

Well quite.

Did you hear that clown on LBC this morning saying that the reason Boris was not top of his game in his previous ministerial roles was because he wants to be PM and not just a minister or member of the cabinate. Further more, he suggested that’s why he was not that good in those roles but would be / is a perfect candidate for PM.

In some ways I hope he gets it...as 2nd ref is highly likely as Boz cares for no one but himself and he’ll see it as a way of clinging to the PM role.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:55 - May 28 with 2000 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:32 - May 28 by costalotta

Well quite.

Did you hear that clown on LBC this morning saying that the reason Boris was not top of his game in his previous ministerial roles was because he wants to be PM and not just a minister or member of the cabinate. Further more, he suggested that’s why he was not that good in those roles but would be / is a perfect candidate for PM.

In some ways I hope he gets it...as 2nd ref is highly likely as Boz cares for no one but himself and he’ll see it as a way of clinging to the PM role.

The 'Haunted Pencil' also said he thought that Jeremy Hunt doesn't know the definition of suicide.

The bloke is a clown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:35 - May 28 with 1956 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:55 - May 28 by waynekerr55

The 'Haunted Pencil' also said he thought that Jeremy Hunt doesn't know the definition of suicide.

The bloke is a clown

There's a lot of clowns about, especially so in politics.... from all parties, I may add.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - May 28 with 1916 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:32 - May 28 by costalotta

Well quite.

Not heard the article and only seen your comment. A minister of state, not on top of his game because his eye is on another prize, not very good in those roles but is a perfect candidate for PM, what a joke. Absolutely shocking statement and a shocking state of affairs. If he’s not up to the job, he shouldn’t be anywhere near it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:00 - May 28 with 1900 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:47 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah I’ve covered that. May was in office for a year before that election and called it to increase a narrow majority and then messed it up.

It doesn’t “tend to happen”. In fact it almost never happens.

Then again we've never had a PM as incompetent or as hubristic as May.

However, when you look at the candidates for her successor, you realise why she was the unopposed choice last time.

In politics terms we are truly in Kevin Cullis territory

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:08 - May 29 with 1863 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:00 - May 28 by sherpajacob

Then again we've never had a PM as incompetent or as hubristic as May.

However, when you look at the candidates for her successor, you realise why she was the unopposed choice last time.

In politics terms we are truly in Kevin Cullis territory

Cameron more than gives her a run for her money on incompetence.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - May 29 with 1788 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - May 28 by majorraglan

Not heard the article and only seen your comment. A minister of state, not on top of his game because his eye is on another prize, not very good in those roles but is a perfect candidate for PM, what a joke. Absolutely shocking statement and a shocking state of affairs. If he’s not up to the job, he shouldn’t be anywhere near it.

He’s a complete buffoon, a serial philanderer and was caught on tape arranging to have a journalist beaten up.

He seems a bit over qualified to me...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:36 - May 29 with 1780 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - May 29 by Highjack

He’s a complete buffoon, a serial philanderer and was caught on tape arranging to have a journalist beaten up.

He seems a bit over qualified to me...

He’s also a devious, lying cûnt and loathed by most of the EU ministers.

Perfect candidate for Tory PM...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:39 - May 29 with 1778 viewsEbo

Quote Pikey "The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP "

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:40 - May 29 with 1777 viewsEbo

Here you go, have one of these

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - May 29 with 1742 viewswaynekerr55

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-to-face-court-over-alleged-eu-referendu

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:45 - May 29 with 1725 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - May 29 by waynekerr55

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-to-face-court-over-alleged-eu-referendu

Convenient timing.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:47 - May 29 with 1720 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - May 29 by waynekerr55

Interesting the muppet bringing that case didn't launch one against Osbourne for his claim of immediate recession, emergency budget required upon Leave winning.

It's as if it's a politically motivated stunt. Of course, the money was "crowdfunded" so no risk to the guy bringing the case. I'm sure all donations were indeed kosher.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:59 - May 29 with 1702 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:47 - May 29 by bluey_the_blue

Interesting the muppet bringing that case didn't launch one against Osbourne for his claim of immediate recession, emergency budget required upon Leave winning.

It's as if it's a politically motivated stunt. Of course, the money was "crowdfunded" so no risk to the guy bringing the case. I'm sure all donations were indeed kosher.

Straws, clutching at.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:02 - May 29 with 1699 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:59 - May 29 by WarwickHunt

Straws, clutching at.

Not really.

Gove was also involved in Leave campaign making those claims, as were other MPs.

Only Boris taken to court. Interesting that, eh?

If the "Brexit Justice" group want courts to act on lies, then act on all lies and those involved, not on a selective basis.

You know full well this action is purely politically motivated, nothing more, nothing less.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024